Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Reunited smurf fanfic
Author Topic: Reunited smurf fanfic
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2012 06:30 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
New story to the line of smurf stories I have made

Well the war was over and they rebuilt the village. Killer was killed by suprisingly the most peaceful smurflings alive nat peaceful and slouchy. The village was reunited. Smurfette and papa were still gone. The smurfs and smurfettes were hoping that they were alive.

Every now and then baker Bakette sportette and hefty would go time traveling. They found their future is hopeful and their past was horrible.well for certain smurfs. Most of the places they went to were weddings. Suprised by some of the pairings like brainy and weirdette.

It was time to go traveling again. This time they appeared in the same black room as the one when they lost smurfette and papa.

"great it's going to kill us" Bakette said worried. The hole opened again. A shadowy figure apeared in front of hefty.

"welcome to the entrence to hell enter through the hole I'm the grim reaper" he said holding out his hand.

Hefty almost shook his hand but Bakette pulled him back.

"that's death himself satan touch him at all and poof bye bye life hello heaven or hell!" Bakette said. Sportette nodded.

An angel sportette apeared above sportettes shoulder. " remember that promise you made to yourself ask him" angel said pointing to hefty.

A devil sportette apeared. "it don't matter she doesn't have to" devil said carelessly. Then both dissapeared in a puff of smoke

"hefty this might not be the time but..." sportette began but baker pulled her down as a giant rock almost took her head off. Sportette stood up and thanked him. "I'll tell you later lets get rid of this thing" she said pointing to Satan.

"okay" hefty said throwing a huge rock at Satan but it just fell in the black hole behind him. "great" he said.

Cliff hanger!

To be continued

Tell me if you like it

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2012 09:11 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
that's gonna be a scary one i think!

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2012 09:25 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Big Grin] what's short creepy funny mysterious and adventurous me! Well im not short the real answer is this story the next stories are based on things like snow white and Cinderella exept a smurfified version then there's alot of other things like more enemies new friends weddings new adventures and more well that's all for now folks

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 05:31 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Capter 2

Baker kept trying to hit him with a rolling pin while Bakette was trying to stab him with a spoon made of metal.

"a spoon?" G.R. said (GR is grim reaper) confused.

"it's heavy!" Bakette said throwing the spoon at his head. GR fell back into the hole bleeding. "I'm not done yet!" Bakette said jumping in the hole. And sportette baker and hefty jumped too.

"that was SMURFIN AWSOME let's do it again! Guys the ground isn't a good place right now" sportette said looking at the three smurfs that fell on the ground.

"I object" hefty said then fell back. A skeleton hand was on his shoulder. That hand belonged to GR.

"you you k-killed him!" baker said.

"that's right now get to work or your next" GR said pointing left. There stood two smurf sized skeletons.

"is that..." sportette said with tears in her eyes.

"yes now work!" he said shoving shovels at them. A few tears managed to escape from sportettes eyes. She took something out of her pocket.

"I never got to ask..." she said the slid the small box back into her pocket with tears running down her face.

"now wait just an effen second!" Bakette said turning around and walking twords the GR."I'll make you a deal let us all go even though one is dead and two are skeletons and I'll spare your life" she said walking up to him."I don't live in hell but you do so let us go!" she said but he just laughed.

"and what will you do pinch me!" GR said laughing his heart out. Well he didn't have a heart so he couldn't.

Bakette snapped her fingers and soon 300 cannons all were pointing at GR. she pointed twords him.

"if I point back they shoot will you let is go?" she said.

"fine I surrender" GR said as all the smurfs came back to life. Bakette moved her hands back and te cannons shot. She hid behind baker.

"blood? He's just bones!" sportette said as it was raining blood.

"ewwwwww" Bakette said as she got out from behind a bloodstained baker. She laughed a little. "you have a little something um all over" she said.

To be continued

Tell me whatcha thing

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 02:18 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I meant tell me what you think

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 04:07 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's kinda creepy, but still a great story!

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 04:38 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks well I'm creepy and I needed something creepy in here there's only like 6 chapters in his story

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 05:16 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, and despite the creepiness, I think I'll still read it. You've earned yourself a fan! lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 06:31 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2012 07:13 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Next chapter time (creepiness ended [Frown] )

The smurfs escaped hell and entered heaven.

"do this is what heaven looks like!" sportette said looking around.

"enjoy it you might not see it again" Bakette mumbled walking around. "hey hefty can I ask you something in private" She said.

"sure" hefty said following her. "what do you need?"

"what's that sticking out of your pocket?" Bakette said pointing to a heart shaped box. Hefty quickly slid it completely back in his pocket and Bakette snatched it.

"you name should be snoopette" hefty said and Bakette stuck her tongue out at him. She opened the small box showing a diamond smurf sized ring with an engraving on it. She read it quickly then gasped.

"I gotta tell sportette!" Bakette said when hefty pulled her back and told her not to. "but she was going to ask too!" she said jumping up and down. Sportette walked up to them.

"Bakette did you eat chocolate again!" she said "your a chocoholic!"

"no! Heftys going to propo-" Bakette began and heftys hand shut her mouth. A small black box fell out of her pocket and everyone stared. "what I can't have plans for the future!" she said putting the box in her pocket then walked away.

"there's something I've been meaning to ask you" sportette and hefty said at the same time. Sportette said jinx knock on wood then knocked on a cotton wood tree."you first, no you first" they both said.

"you go first" sportette said. She sat on a small bench.

"sportette smurfette will you..." hefty began opening the small box and sportette just answered.

"smurf yes!" she said hugging him. Bakette and baker were watching.

"I called it where's the sassperila!" baker said. Bakette handed him some sassperila.

"life is full of suprises" smurfette said "what has happened?"

"alot! That's what!" Bakette said.

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2012 12:54 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
How very cool Sportette!
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2012 07:02 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you I have the next couple chapters finished so here's one

"like what?" papa asked.

"the village is reunited we are reunited the world is reunited! Let's just say at first take baby steps tword those you care for and run to those you love" baker answered.

As if she read his mind witch she did Bakette said: " yes baker"

"wait you knew?" baker asked

"well adur I read minds. And I've known since that one day I came to the village. By the way staring is rude in my book." Bakette said."all gloomettes mind says is happy happy joy joy?"

"now there's two weddings? If we were humans that would cost alot!" smurfette said exited.

"good luck to getting sportette in a dress again" baker said as they were whooshed to the village again. Sportette and Bakette ran to their parents house.

"yo daddy guess what!" sportette said coming into the big hut.

"what is it kiddo?" sporty said curiously.

"I'm getting married!" Bakette and sportette said at once.

"who?" sporty said.

"baker" Bakette said happily jumping up and down.

"hefty" sportette said as harmony blew his horn to call a meeting. They walked out side to see what all the commotion was.

"ahem my little smurfs as you may know we have all reunited together once again!" papa said as the some smurfs said hooray and stuff. "there also some engagements that lay ahead and have already happened" he said. The village was whispering alot.

Once they stopped whispering papa continued on. He said that they should help sportette and Bakette plan their wedding. Sportette asked tailor to make a simple white wedding dress and she decided to have sassette to be flower girl and she was happy of it.

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2012 07:21 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2012 09:41 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yay for weddings!!! how very exciting :-D

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2012 09:54 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks [Big Grin] this was a super shorty story next one coming soon so look for trusted for life smurf fanfic coming soon [Big Grin]

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2012 01:55 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great! Can't wait to see how it turns out. Weddings, whoo hoo
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2012 02:08 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2012 02:44 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
another one? that's smepic news! scary awesome avatar too Sportette :-D

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2012 02:47 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2012 03:55 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Now it's called love life and happiness

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.