Smurf at Last!                                                                  #BLUE LIVES MATTER
home | | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A new smurf world! (Page 4)
Author Topic: A new smurf world!
Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2012 06:52 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks!

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2012 08:46 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hahaha the smurfs tripped mean rotten old Balthazar! :-D love it!

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2012 09:41 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Nurturer Smurf

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-04-2012 10:21 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Sixteen

"Hi Tuffy!" Fiercette said as though she really liked me. "Uh.. Hey Fiercette," I said, "I did not know you were coming." I added on. "Oh! I was just coming to say goodbye." she said looking like she was too burst in tears. "Goodbye?!" I said!
"Yeah, you know how I always wanted to be a hunter." She said, "Uh yeah?" I said. "Well I got invited to a camp were they will take me on adventures." Fiercette said. "I could go." I said, "Oh! No! You can't. Its girls only." She said while wiping off one tear that was streaming down her face. "Oh. When will we see each other?" I asked wonderingly, "I get a break next week." She said. I could not help but stare at her misty blue eyes. "Okay, um.. See you then???" I said. "Okay." She said. Fiercette got up hugged me then ran out the door.
------------------------------------------------------

"Smurflings you are punished for a month!"
I said,
"But, but!" Breezy pleaded, "No buts! You should have known better my little smurflings." I said in a harsh tone.
"I-i-I'm Sorry Papa!" Expert said while crying.

"Go to your bunkhouse."
I said to the smurflings.
"Yes Pappy."
Two young girls by the name of Sassette and Peppermint said.

When they got to the bunkhouse they walked in
and plopped themselves in there beds and talked about there adventure.
"We should have known better."
Slouchy said,
"Yes." Blushette said,
"I should've told you guys not to go."
Expert said.
"Its alright."
The other smurflings said.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, Bittersweet!" I said to my friend,
"Ooh hey Fiercette." She replied, "Its almost time for dinner." I said, "Okay." Bittersweet said. "Here comes Counselor Strictette!" I whispered, "Yeah." She replied. "Hello girls, are you going to dinner?" Counselor Strictette asked. "Yes." We both said, "Okay." Counselor Strictette said.

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-04-2012 01:50 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I just drew what Fiercette looked like at camp.
 -

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-04-2012 02:53 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
How very sweet!
Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-04-2012 05:44 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-04-2012 08:33 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
a camp to become a hunter??? that was a great idea Greedette :-D having to be apart will make the time they get to spend together all the sweeter anyway :-D

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-04-2012 08:35 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette i love your avatar and your signature :-D

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-04-2012 09:20 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol, thank you!
Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-05-2012 08:10 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Nurturer!

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-05-2012 10:34 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's a smurfy picture Greedette! I bet Fiercette will be the best hunter!

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-05-2012 01:33 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think Fiercette will be the best hunter too! But Bittersweet is close behind her! [Wink]

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-05-2012 01:47 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-07-2012 08:47 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Seventeen

"Okay! Girls! listen up!!" Strictette yelled. "Yes?" All the smurfettes said. "Today is the first day we are going on a hunt." Strictette said.
"Uh excuse me?" My friend Bittersweet said.
"Yes, Bittersweet?" Strictette said, "What are we going to be hunting?" Bittersweet asked, "Well, we do not know. But there are always animals in the forest we can hunt." Strictette said.
"Yes, Strictette." I said.
"Okay, I will let you all choose a partner."
"Fiercette can you be my partner?" Bittersweet asked, "Of coarse!" I said.
"Have you all chosen a partner???" Strictette said. "Yes." Everybody said. "Then let us all go to the forest." Strictette said.

In the forest the groups all went in different directions.
It had been a few hours and
and Bittersweet and I had been in forest but we had not found anything to hunt!
"Hey! Fiercette did you hear that?" Bittersweet said, "Hear what?" I said, "I think a heard evil laughter!" Bittersweet said. "Lets go check it out!" I said. We both walked closer to sound.

"Ah-ah-ahchoo!" I sneezed.
"It looks like you need to have a doctor's appointment Sickly!" Handy said, "I'll go to Medical Smurfette's office." I said. "Okay." Handy said while starting to work on the dam again.

"Hello Sickly! What brings you here?" Medical Smurfette said.
"My throat hurts." I said.
"Okay. Lets do a quick checkup." Medical said smiling. "Can you please follow me." Medical smurfette said while leading me into a room.

"Open wide please." She said.
I opened my mouth.
"Thank you! Now you can close your mouth." She said,

"What is the next test?" I asked. "I will check your heartbeat." She answered. She got her stethoscope out to check my heartbeat.
"Okay I'm done. Wait here. I need to go record my results." She said while walking out of the room.

A few minutes later she came back.
"Your results show that you only have a slight cold." She said, "Okay." I said. "Have a good day!
" she said to me.

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-07-2012 10:03 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a Picture Of Medical Smurfette and Doctor Smurfette.

-

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-07-2012 10:21 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Those are nice Greedette! [Smile]

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-07-2012 05:44 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-07-2012 06:14 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
NP [Wink]

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 06-09-2012 08:19 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Eighteen

"Look!" Bittersweet whispered, "Oh! my smurf!" I said quietly. I saw an dragon! it looked as though it was asleep. I studied it more closely.
"Should we fight it?" I asked. "It would be dangerous! But i think we should!" Bittersweet said. I looked at the dragons fangs again and a shiver went though my spine. "Are you sure? [Eek!] " I said, "Yes! [Roll Eyes] " she whispered. We crawled out of are hiding spot and tip toed a little closer to the dragon. I got out my spear and Bittersweet took out her sword. "I'll distract it while you go stab it from behind." Bittersweet said.

Bittersweet walked over and poked the dragon with her sword. The dragon's eyes flickered open. [Mad] The eyes were bright red and it looked angry! The dragon growled. I grabbed my spear and stabbed the dragon's back. It seemed surprised. It growled then fell to the ground.
"Great job!" Bittersweet said, "You were awesome!" I said. "Lets go back to camp." I said, "No, you go get Strictette i'll wait here with the dragon." Bittersweet said, "Okay." I said then i ran off.

"Tuffy!" Brunette said. I frowned.
"What is it?" I said. Brunette blushed, "Um the hunting camp that Fiercette joined is visiting soon." Brunette said. "Okay, i'll get ready." I said. "Uh okay." She said then ran out of my house.
"Yippee!" I was so excited!
I haven't seen Fiercette in forever!

"You killed a dragon!" Strictette said, "Yes." I said, "Dragons are dangerous and very,very hard to kill! If you are telling the truth, you and Bittersweet are turning out to be exquisite hunters." Strictette said looking impressed. "Can you take me too the dragon?" She asked. "Of coarse!" I said.
I showed her where the dragon was.
"Bittersweet,Fiercette! You both are extraordinary hunters!" Strictette said, "Thank you." Bittersweet and I both said. "We don't have much time. We need to go visit Fiercette's friend's village." Strictette said already heading towards camp.

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2012 08:29 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ooh! They took on a dragon that fast? They really are extraordinary hunters!

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2012 10:57 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Smile]

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2012 02:11 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's the dragon they fought. Hmm it doesn't look like its dead! I guess it was just knocked out? [Eek!]

-

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2012 02:13 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey! What happened to the dragon picture I sent you?! You remember, this one:

-

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2012 02:24 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I changed it [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.