Smurf at Last!                                                                  #BLUE LIVES MATTER
home | | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A new smurf world! (Page 3)
Author Topic: A new smurf world!
Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2012 07:46 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i like Fiercette already :-D

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2012 08:34 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awww Thanks! [Smile]

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2012 09:08 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That picture is smurfy Greedette! But I think my favorite character will still be Expert, since he's a fellow know-it-all. (Which we have a lot of in my family)

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2012 09:25 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Twelve

"Uh!" Brunette exclaimed when she looked out window, "Whats wrong?" Hefty asked, "Its to rainy to have the party!" Brunette said frowning, "Its okay." Hefty said soothingly "Thanks Hefty." Brunette said, " No problem!" Hefty said winking at Brunette.

"Oh great! Its raining! Now i can't go for my walk." Fiercette said to herself. "Hey! Fiercette!" Tuffy said entering her room, "Haven't you learned to knock?" Fiercette said to Tuffy, "Sorry." Tuffy said, "Okay what do you want?" Fiercette said "I was wondering if you want to go play truth or dare." Tuffy asked "Sorry, no thanks." Fiercette said "Okay." Tuffy said while putting his raincoat on.

"Ah i hate the rain!" Snappy said stomping his foot, "Calm down there's lots of games you can play while its raining outside!" Teacher said "Like what?" Nat asked "Well we could play charades!" Teacher said, "Yay!" Snappy said, "Smurfaroo!" Sassette said, "Okay i'll go first!" Ginger said. Ginger started putting on a frown and crossing her arms. "Grouchy smurf?" Slouchy guessed "Correct!" Ginger said.

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2012 11:24 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a picture of Fiercette and one of her friends Tuffy.

-

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2012 12:25 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cute! [Smile]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2012 12:27 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Jokie! [Smurfette]

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2012 12:40 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No Problemo! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2012 04:40 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Thirteen

"Where are you going Fiercette?" Hefty asked Fiercette, "I'm going on a walk. It just stopped raining." she said, "Okay, have fun." Hefty said. "Uh.. thanks????" Fiercette said walking out the door. "I wonder why she's always cranky?" Hefty thought to himself. Then hefty ran out his house to see if any smurf needed assistance. "Hey Handy need any help?" Hefty asked his friend, "Sure Hefty. Can you bring that board over there please." Handy told Hefty, "Okay!" Hefty said.

As Fiercette was walking though the forest she did not notice Gargamel was following! "Ahh!" Fiercette said, for she did not expect someone was following her. Gargamel; picked her up. "Let me go!" Fiercette screamed, "I'll let you go right into my stew pot!" Gargamel laughed.

"Ooh i love that game!" Ginger said, "Me too!" The smurflings agreed, "I'm glad you liked the game! I need to go." Teacher said, "Okay see yeah!" Snappy said. "I like her." Sassette said, "Yeah." the other smurflings said. "Have you guys met Fiercette?" Ginger asked, "No." The others said, "She's kinda cranky." Ginger said, "Is she nice?" Slouchy asked, "Yes! She's pretty and kind but she's very strong and tough!" Ginger said. "Ooh cool!" Nat said.

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-22-2012 08:45 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i'll bet Fiercette could take on Gargamel all by herself :-D

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-22-2012 08:50 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah! Gargy won't be able to get away with putting Fiercette under the fire! [Smile]

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-22-2012 09:17 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I just drew Fiercette,Brunette,Enchanter and Trendette.

-

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-22-2012 01:28 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ooh Greedette! That is really pretty! [Big Grin]

I was wondering if you could draw Expert next? Or maybe Clever! [Wink]

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 11:55 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(I am going to try to make these chapters longer)

Chapter Fourteen

"Hmm. I would have preferred more than one smurf, but you'll have to do." Gargamel said,
"Uh!" Fiercette said in frustration.

Right now Gargamel was boiling the water, while Fiercette was trapped in a cage.
"How can i get out?" Fiercette thought to herself. Fiercette just sat there, she was freezing!

"Time for dinner Azriel!" Gargamel said with a evil smile. Gargamel opened the cage to put her in the boiling water, but then she kicked him in the nose and jumped out the window! "Get her Azriel!" Gargamel shouted.

Fiercette ran for in seemed like miles! "Few! I'm tired!" She said. Fiercette was looking behind herself every so often to make sure Gargamel wasn't coming. Fiercette got up and tried to remember where the smurfs village was. "Was it left or right?" Fiercette said confusedly. Then she heard footsteps! Her heart was beating! "Is it Gargamel!" she thought. She turned around and saw Tuffy and Handy. "Hey Fiercette!" Tuffy called, "I'm freezing! Thanks for finding me!!" Fiercette said, "We can talk later lets get you home." Handy said. "Okay." Fiercette said.

"I like your dolls name." Blushette said to Sassette, "Thanks!" Sassette said.
"My dolls name is Lacy!." Peppermint said, "Cool!" Blushette said! "Maybe we could play that Smurfy Loo is the Teacher and Lacy and Ruby could be the students." Sassette said.
"Okay, that's an great idea!" Peppermint said,
"Aww thanks!" Sassette said,
"Okay students time for school!" Sassette said making Smurfy Loo look like she was talking. "Okay." Peppermint said while moving Lacy.
"Can we do math first?" Blushette said while making Ruby look like she was talking.

"Good! You found Fiercette!" Mother Smurf said. "Gargamel caught me but i escaped!" Fiercette said, "How did you escape?" Brunette said,
"I kicked him." Fiercette said, "Wow! Cool." Tuffy said, "Uh thanks." Fiercette said, "Fiercette you must me tired, you should get some rest." Mother said. "Okay." Fiercette said while running to her house. Fiercette jumped on her bed. She was so tired she just fell asleep!

"Time for bed no more reading!" Mother said to the smurflings, "Okay." Breezy said. After Mother left Expert picked up his book and read with an flashlight. "What are you reading?" Peppermint asked, "Harry Smurfer and the goblet of fire!" Expert said, "Ooh cool!" Peppermint said, "Yeah, i love that book!" Slouchy said, "Yep." Expert said. Then Mother came in. "I thought i said no reading."
"Sorry!" Expert said looking guilty. "Goodnight Mother smurfette!" Nat said. "Good night!" Sassette said.
"I guess i'll stop reading." Expert said. "Yeah." the other smurflings said.

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 12:12 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol! Expert seems more and more like me by the chapter! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 01:21 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol! [Big Grin]

Oh and here's Clever and Expert (Requested by Jokie Smurf)

-

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 01:30 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ooooh, awesome, and I just love the pictures, also Greedette, could you please draw me your avatar, but instead of brown hair, Smurfette blonde?
Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 06:13 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay Smurfette

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 10:58 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oooh, this will be smurfy! Thanks Greedette, and I love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2012 07:30 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aww thanks smurfette!

Oh and here's the picture [Wink]

-

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2012 09:01 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gosh Greedette! That is so smurftastic! Smurfette will LOVE it! [Smile] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2012 02:26 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks very very much Greedette!!!!

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2012 06:14 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Your welcome!

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2012 07:29 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Fifteen

"Hi, Smurfette!" Bloomette said, "Hello." Smurfette replied, "Would you like to see my garden?" Bloomette asked kindly. "Sure, Bloomette." Smurfette said. Then the two smurfettes walked over to Bloomette's house. "Wow! your garden is magnificent!" Smurfette cooed, "Thanks." Bloomette said.

Bloomette had Carnation's,Calla Lilies, roses,Sunflowers, and Amaryllis's. The flowers were at full bloom. The flowers were the colors of the rainbow.

"Your flowers are lovely!" Smurfette said smiling. "Your so sweet!" Bloomette said.

"Mother, can we please go on a walk alone!" Breezy begged, "Yeah." Peppermint said. "Fine. But be careful!" Mother said. "Yay!" All the smurflings cheered.

"Ooh, its hot!" Nat Smurfling said, "Yeah!" Blushette said. "Hey guys! maybe we could sneak into Lord Balthazar's house." Breezy said. "Hmm. Sounds dangerous!" Slouchy said, "Come one! We would be the first smurflings to do it!" Breezy said, "I don't like it. But okay lets go." Expert said nervously. "There's his castle!" Blushette said while staring up at the scary castle. "Okay lets go though one of those windows up there." Snappy said, "But.. there so high!" Expert said, "We could get one smurfling up there and then we would toss him a rope." Peppermint suggested, "Okay." the others said. Breezy picked up Blushette and threw her to the window. "Ah!!!!!!" Blushette screamed. "Okay here's the rope." Expert said. Blushette tied the rope to a chair she saw. Then the smurflings climbed one at a time up the rope.

"Are those smurfs?" Balthazar said. He got up and ran towards the smurfs. "Ah! i told you this was a bad idea!" one of the smurfs said. "You'll never get away!" Balthazar said with an evil smile. Then a smurf tripped him. "Ouch!" Balthazar said. "He he see yeah!" the smurfs said while climbing back down. "Oh! i hate those smurfs!" Balthazar said stomping his foot.

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2012 03:06 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*gasp* This is Amazing Greedette!
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.