Smurf at Last!                                                                  #BLUE LIVES MATTER
home | | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A new smurf world! (Page 2)
Author Topic: A new smurf world!
Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2012 08:23 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter five

"Its almost midnight." Hefty told his other friends. Then the smurfs heard the door opening and they saw Greedy,Handy, Tailor and Painter. "Where are you guys going?" Tailor asked Hefty,Tuffy,Jokey and Tracker. "Uh were going to meet a few friends..." Tuffy said "A few friends???" Greedy said "When did you meet them??" Painter said in his french ascent. "We met them in the forest." Jokey said "Lets go." Tracker said "Can we go?" the other smurfs asked. "Sure." Hefty said. "Now lets go!" Handy said running towards the door. Then the smurfs ran into the forest and when they reached the great oak they saw to dark figures waving.

"Hi smurfs!" Mendette Smurfette called in her sweet voice "Yeah, whats up?" Clever Smurf asked. "Oh nothing." Tracker said "Who are those other smurfs with you?" Mendette asked pointing at Greedy,Handy, Tailor and Painter. "Oh those are are friends." Jokey added "Cool." Clever said. "Where do you guys live?" Greedy asked Mendette and Clever "We prefer not to say." Clever said. "Oui, okay." Painter said. Mendette smiled and said "I can't tell you where it is because my friends would be terrified." "Okay." The smurfs said. "What do you guys like doing?" Tailor said "I like engineering." Clever said "And i like sewing." Mendette said smiling "Cool i like sewing too!" Tailor said. "Nice." Mendette said. "Can you name the smurfs in you village?" Tuffy asked Clever "Okay, there's Bloomette,Earthette,Gourmette,Artsy,Imaginette,
Peppermint,Breezy,Expert,Blushette,Trendette, Trendy,and Teacher smurfette." Clever said "Well that's most of them." Mendette added. "Cool." The smurfs said "Thanks." The two smurfs said. "We have to go." the smurfs said. "Okay, wanna meet here tomorrow in the afternoon?" Hefty asked "Sure." Mendette said "Bye!" Clever yelled.

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 06:47 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter six

"Do you think we should tell Papa about Clever And Mendette?" Painter said as the smurfs were picking the ripe smurfberries. "Hmm... i don't know." Hefty said "Me either." Jokey said "Dunno!" Tuffy added "I think we should." Handy said "Okay, His friends agreed. Then Handy ran off to tell Papa about the smurfs! "Lets follow him!" Hefty said while taking after his friend "Okay." the others agreed then they ran in Papa's house. "Hello." Papa said "Hi." Hefty and Greedy said "Handy told me about Clever and Mendette, i would like to see them." Papa said "Okay, you can meet them right now. We just need to go to the great oak." Hefty said "Lets go." Papa said running behind the smurfs.

"Thanks for the lunch Gourmette!" Trendette said politely. "Merci de sucre!" Gourmette said, "Huh?" Trendette said "She said "Thanks sugar!"." Expert Smurfling said "Oui." Gourmette said. Clever and Mendette excused themselves, and left the village to go see the smurfs. "Hi, Hefty!" Clever said. "Hey Clever." "Hello, nice to meet you." An smurf in a red suit and white beard said smiling "Hello." Mendette said sweetly "This is Papa smurf." Tracker said while pointing at the smurf in red. "Well hello papa smurf." Clever said shaking hands with papa.

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 11:11 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
now most everyone has met them :-D

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 12:05 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yep!

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 12:58 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter seven

In the other village Expert was staring out the window watching the other smurflings play smurfball. He was studding for a math test. "Hi Expert!" Ginger Smurfling said while running over to him. "Hi Ginger..." Expert said "Whats wrong Expert?" Ginger said. "Ginger is so pretty! her eyes look like violets!" he thought to himself. "Nothings wrong.." he said "Okay.." Ginger said. Then she ran back outside and stared playing smurfball! " Okay 12 divided by 60 = 0.2." Expert said to himself.

"Hello, Papa smurf." Mendette said. "Hello." Papa said "Can i see your village?" Papa asked
"Well... i... um.. uh....... I guess so?" Clever said "Okay, great!" Papa said "Follow me!" Mendette said while running "Okay." All the smurfs said while running after her. "How will we get up the wall?" Papa asked Clever "Its a secret!" Clever said "Ok." Papa said. Then Clever pushed some of the bricks in the wall in and then a small passage was opened. "Come on!" Mendette said while climbing though the passage. "Wow!" all the smurfs said when they saw the village! But when the smurfs looked around they saw every-smurf was starring at them like they were crazy! "Ah! Who are you!!!!!!!!!!!" Trendette screamed. "Qui êtes-vous?!" Gourmette yelled. Then Expert ran to see what was wrong!

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 12:59 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a picture of Ginger and Expert

-

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 02:58 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Eight

"Who are they Daddy?" Expert asked Clever "There my friends." Clever said "When did you meet them!" Earthette shrieked "We met them two days ago. And there really nice!" Mendette said calmly "He kinda looks like me." Ginger whispered to Expert. "Yeah." Expert whispered back. "Bonjour, pourrais-je demander quel est votre nom? Oh, et mon nom est Gourmette." Gourmette said, "Huh?" the smurfs said. "She was talking in french, so in English she said " Hello, might i ask what your name is? Oh and my name is Gourmette". " "oui." Gourmette said. A smurf in a beret and red jacket smiled.

"Nice to meet you all!" Papa said "Nice to meet you to." A girl with black wavy hair said. "These are the smurflings, There names are Peppermint,Ginger,Expert,Breezy and Blushette. A smurfette in a long green skirt and honey colored hair said. "Hi, my name's Doctor Smurfette. This is my twin, Medical Smurfette." A smurfette named Doctor said, "And this is Gourmette. And This is Cranky Smurf." Medical Smurfette said. "Nice!" Greedy said "Whatever!" Cranky Smurf said frowning, "Don't be such a sourpuss!" said a Smurfette with brown hair and a purple dress. "Oh, Hi my name's Greedette." The girl named Greedette said smiling "Hello." Hefty said "Hmm i think i have seen her somewhere!" Hefty though to himself.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 03:24 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 08:43 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Nine

"When will Mother return?" Trendette asked Bloomette "I think she'll be here soon. Very soon." Bloomette said. "She'll be here any moment now." Medical said "Who's Mother smurfette?" Hefty said, "Oh, she's the wisest in the village. She was away for awhile." Clever said winking at Hefty, "Cool." Tracker said. "Want me to name all the smurfs here?" Mendette said. "Sure." Papa said smiling. "Okay. There's, Gourmette,Trendette,Hypnotize,Trendy,Mother, Clever,Expert,Medical,Doctor,Genie, Ginger,Peppermint,Breezy,Enchanter, and Blushette." Mendette said "Wow! you have good memory!" Tailor said, "Aw thanks Tailor." Mendette replied. "Here comes Mother!" Hypnotize Smurf said while running over. The smurfs saw a smurfette with a purple dress and whitish/Greyish hair. She looked about 500 years old, she had a sweet smile on face when she saw the smurfs. "Why, Hello." Mother Smurfette said "Hello." The smurfs said. "I see you have met my little smurfs and smurfettes." Mother said. "Yeah, we came across the wall and then we found Mendette and Clever." Tuffy explained. "Hmm, i see." Mother said in a calm tone.

"I love your village. " Papa smurf said as he shook hands with Mother, "So, is your name Papa smurf?" A smurf with dark blue pants with stars on them said. "Yes." Papa said. "Cool, my names Enchanter!" Enchanter said.

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 08:45 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a picture of Mother.

-

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 09:56 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 09:57 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's cool Greedette. [Wink]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 09:59 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks.

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 11:34 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No Prob. [Wink]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 11:37 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
this is smurftastic Greedette and i absosmurfly love your artwork!

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 11:47 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aw thanks Nurturer

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 08:09 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Ten

"Hello, Enchanter." Papa said smiling. "Its almost lunch." Mother said, "Okay." Papa said, "Gourmette can make us lunch." she said.

"Are you smurfs hungry?" Mother said, "I am!!!" Greedy said, "Okay!" Gourmette said while running to her kitchen. A few minutes later Gourmette was existing her kitchen with platters of hot food. "Yum!" All the smurfs and smurfette's said when they had there food was delivered. "Yummy! Thanks Gourmette." Medical Smurfette said, "Aw merci." Gourmette said smiling. "She said "Aw thanks"." Expert smurfling said, "Wow! I'm impressed!! " Clever said to his son , " I learned French,Chinese,Greek, and Latin last summer." Expert said. "Wow!" Greedy said. "Bye, I'm going with Tuffy and Hefty to see the village!" Expert said running off.

"Hey Expert." Tuffy said, "Hey Tuffy." Expert replied, "Okay, right past those bushes is are village." Hefty said pointing to a clump of bushes. Expert jumped over the bushes and saw lots smurfs! "Wow! this awesome!" Expert said. "Hey look theirs other smurflings!" Expert said running over to Nat,Slouchy,Snappy, and Sassette. "Hello, who are you?" Expert said, "I'm Sassette!" the young smurfette with red hair said, "I'm Slouchy. And this is Nat and Snappy." the smurfling in a red shirt said, "My name is Expert! " Expert said smiling, "Cool." The other smurflings said, "You remind me of my friend Peppermint." Expert said to sassette. "Cool [Sassette Smurfling] " Sassette said smiling.

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 08:35 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ooh! Expert will enjoy hanging out with the other smurflings. I wonder if after he is introduced to all of the smurflings in that village, if he'll bring the other smurflings from the new smurf village they found.

So far this story is very smurfy! [Smile]

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 10:11 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aw thanks [Smurfette]

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 10:17 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No Problem. [Wink]

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-20-2012 10:13 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sorry i have not been writing more. [Frown] i have been really busy! I'll try to write more later.

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-20-2012 03:00 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay. [Wink]

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-20-2012 04:01 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Eleven

The smurflings heard footsteps so they turned around and saw all the smurfs in the other village. "Hey Expert are these smurfs friends?" Snappy asked, "Yeah.Want me to to tell you guys all my friends names?" Expert said. "Smurfaroo! Would we ever!" Sassette said smiling, "Okay, There's Gourmette,Hypnotize,Fiercette,Ginger,Breezy,
Enchanter,Mother,Bloomette,Earthette, Peppermint, Blushette, Clever,Trendy,Trendette, Cranky, and Brunette." Expert said, "Wow! They sound nice." Slouchy said, "Yeah they sound smurfy!" Nat said, "Thanks! My best friend is Ginger." Expert said, "Bouncing bullfrogs! Can we meet her!" Sassette squealed. "Sure! She's over there." Expert said. Then all the smurflings met Ginger,Breezy,Peppermint, and Blushette. "Ginger! i love your outfit!" Sassette said,
"Awww thanks!" Ginger said.

"Where's Fiercette?" Brunette said looking around, "She's over there." Hypnotize Smurf said pointing. "Okay." Brunette said running off. "Hey! Fiercette!" Brunette said "Uh, hi." Fiercette said, "I was wondering if you were going to the big party tonight!" Brunette said happily, "I might go. And i don't have any fancy clothes i could wear to a party!" Fiercette said looking down at her grey jumpsuit. "Oh. I'm sure i could lend you a dress or something." Brunette said smiling. "Okay." Fiercette mumbled

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-20-2012 06:13 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very cool! [Smile]

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-20-2012 07:03 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's Fiercette!

-

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.