Smurf at Last!   Smurf Advent Calendar 2018! Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A Naked Smurf?! (Page 4)
Author Topic: A Naked Smurf?!
Velvety Vanity
Smurf
Member # 4150

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2012 12:42 PM      Profile for Velvety Vanity       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In "Smurfette's Gift", she falls down a well, and we get this rather unsavory view of her knickers. [Eek!]
 -

--------------------
"Don't be silly, Smurfette, the mirror is the greatest invention of all time!"

Smurfy Acres

Posts: 32 | From: In front of my dresser | Registered: Dec 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2012 02:17 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*gasp* You caught me!

How cute this pic looks adorable!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2012 03:09 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's really very cute!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4473 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2012 06:20 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm at a toss-up over whether the male Smurf characters in the Empath story series wear underpants or not. In the novel itself, when Empath tears off his clothes after blowing up the statue and gets mocked by Hefty, it is assumed that he's standing there buck naked. But in the depiction I have created of Hefty mocking Empath following tearing off his clothes, he's wearing underpants. Also for the Psyches, it is assumed that the only clothes they wear is the Psychelian bodysuit, but I'm thinking that they also have on a ceremonial loincloth, which is what Empath wears when he goes to Mt. Vesmurfius to commit suicide. I'm just not comfortable with the idea of Empath not wearing any underpants.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 07-03-2012 01:11 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sassette:
Speaking of Smurfs taking a bath, here are some more examples of bathing Smurfs...

-
Bathing Super Smurf #40235

-
Bath Time for Smurfs!

This image is from the old "What Do Smurfs Do All Day" book.

-
Smurf Water Fun - Plastic Book for the Bathtub

[Astro Smurf]

Hee hee, very well reminded, Sassette! [Sassette Smurfling] Here's something that can serve as background music:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Velvety Vanity
Smurf
Member # 4150

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2012 07:14 AM      Profile for Velvety Vanity       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A panel from The Smurfs and the Howlibird:
 -
[Eek!] [Viking Smurf]

--------------------

Smurfy Acres

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2012 07:54 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I hated that part of "The Smurfs And The Howlibird".

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Velvety Vanity
Smurf
Member # 4150

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2012 08:41 AM      Profile for Velvety Vanity       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's quite lewd. But 'hate' is a very strong word.

Yet privacy, modesty and dignity are all very important. I understand how exposed and violated this little smurf would feel in such a situation. Like Grouchy on Hug-a-Smurf Day.

--------------------

Smurfy Acres

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2012 10:13 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, I still hate it. And I'm not taking it back.

--------------------

BrunetteSmurfette
Smurfling
Member # 4559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2012 02:21 PM      Profile for BrunetteSmurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ok a little creepy to in their so I'm gonna pretend he said butt I don't want any weird thoughts :/

--------------------
I kissed a smurf and I liked it.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-31-2012 11:02 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think it depends very much on the way the translation was done. Here's a Brazilian version from a paperback format:

-

"Quick, pass me this towel of yours!"
"But... I will have nothing!"

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-01-2012 04:51 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In "The Wild Smurf", you do vaguely get to see a male Smurf's blue moon.

--------------------

BrunetteSmurfette
Smurfling
Member # 4559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-01-2012 12:37 PM      Profile for BrunetteSmurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In one of the comics it showed that Smurfette was showering and one of the smurfs were trying to see her naked. It's sooo weird!

--------------------
I kissed a smurf and I liked it.

Velvety Vanity
Smurf
Member # 4150

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-02-2012 04:42 AM      Profile for Velvety Vanity       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The German translation is literal word for word.

-

I like the Brazilian version much better, it's more polite.

--------------------

Smurfy Acres

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-22-2014 06:12 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
It's interesting to note that in the comic books, the male Smurfs don't seem to have any underwear on. At least in the cartoon show episode "The Adventures Of Robin Smurf" you see one Smurf showing his bloomers when his britches fall.

Do you mean this scene??

-

I think that's just to show an old gag present in several cartoons and vintage comedies. It always works . [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I've just found a better picture of this! [Happy Smurf]

-

Poor Sheriff Clumsy. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

teenyette13
Smurf
Member # 5525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-31-2015 01:31 AM      Profile for teenyette13       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I wonder what a smurfs genitals would look like. hmmmmm. I just put some wierd thoughts in my head

--------------------
lalalalalala
i am very fun,
lalalalalala
but if im angry run!

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2018 11:50 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

My fanfic also has a scene where my character, Ariel is caught in the nude... After she returns to her smurf form, her clothes, shoes and glasses remain their human-like size... Brainy sees her briefly as he tried to help her out of the tangled mess of cloth, but backed away on sight, very terrified at what he saw... (which wasn't much, thankfully, because my character was wrapped up in her long brown hair). I didn't draw THAT part, rather, I drew the part where Smurfette crawled into the cloak and tried to help my character.

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 957 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.