Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A Naked Smurf?! (Page 2)
Author Topic: A Naked Smurf?!
Shy Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 4353

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-01-2012 04:54 PM      Profile for Shy Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Whoops, I meant "Vanity", not "Jokey".

Darn typos.

--------------------
Just be yourself!

The Smurfs #1 fan!

Christian and proud!

Posts: 373 | From: Denver, Colorado, USA | Registered: Mar 2012
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-01-2012 04:57 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's interesting to note that in the comic books, the male Smurfs don't seem to have any underwear on. At least in the cartoon show episode "The Adventures Of Robin Smurf" you see one Smurf showing his bloomers when his britches fall.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2012 07:41 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think it's a cute statue! And I love your drawing from your fanfic, Squeaky! Vanity makes me giggle! Doesn't Vic's Nudie Smurf have such a fantastic expression on his face? I guess you need some attitude if your name is Nudie Smurf!

There is also a picture of a Naked Smurfette too! It's from the "You Don't Smurf Progress" Comic. It's the picture that Onesimos posted before about the Peeping Tom Smurf.

-
Naked Smurfette

[Eek!]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2012 08:27 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like the scene better in English!
 -
Although in the EMPATH: The Luckiest Smurf story series, that would be right up Sneaky Smurf's alley, because he is the village's resident pervert.

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2012 08:41 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for translating!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Shy Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 4353

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2012 08:53 AM      Profile for Shy Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
NOW I actually know what it says. [Smile]

--------------------
Just be yourself!

The Smurfs #1 fan!

Christian and proud!

Posts: 373 | From: Denver, Colorado, USA | Registered: Mar 2012
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2012 09:34 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol! Thanks for translating Vic! [Smile]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2012 09:44 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Haha [Smile]

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2012 02:57 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jokie Smurf:
Makes you wonder why people almost always make Vanity the character for the role of being naked. [Confused]

Maybe his high conceit makes everysmurf think like that, although what happened to him in Fantasy Island was more because of Jokey's prank. [Vanity Smurf] [Razz] [Angel Smurf] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4225 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2012 08:18 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2012 08:24 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Like the Smurflings in the comic book when they first create Sassette...

"PLEASE SMURF SOME CLOTHES ON!!!"

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2012 08:26 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hee hee, very well reminded, Sportette! This little Baby Smurfette is so cute having her bath. [Smurfette] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2012 08:45 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Big Grin] my avatar used to be happy me not me when I'm grumpy

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2012 09:33 PM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Let's just say a Smurf gonna do when he's gotta do.
In my fanfic I just came across with the similar scene
like the one from the comic.
The human character just have to take a bath outside
and there's a smurf came along and saw his naked
body.
(You can read more in my fanfic page)
And I don't think only vanity is the only to have nudie
scene.
I remember during behind the scene feature of the smurfs they
also showing one comic with a smurf running around with a barrel covered his lower body and I think that's brainy he don't have his glasses also his clothes.

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2012 09:42 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes, Brainy, it's in page 12 from The Gambler Smurfs. [Cool]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-11-2012 05:52 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
It's interesting to note that in the comic books, the male Smurfs don't seem to have any underwear on. At least in the cartoon show episode "The Adventures Of Robin Smurf" you see one Smurf showing his bloomers when his britches fall.

Do you mean this scene??

-

I think that's just to show an old gag present in several cartoons and vintage comedies. It always works . [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-11-2012 10:22 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That picture looks creepy!
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-11-2012 10:52 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can't see it. Please reupload it again.

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-12-2012 12:17 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Frown]
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-12-2012 07:47 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I changed the image, I hope it became better.

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-12-2012 01:40 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sassette:
I think it's a cute statue! And I love your drawing from your fanfic, Squeaky! Vanity makes me giggle! Doesn't Vic's Nudie Smurf have such a fantastic expression on his face? I guess you need some attitude if your name is Nudie Smurf!

There is also a picture of a Naked Smurfette too! It's from the "You Don't Smurf Progress" Comic. It's the picture that Onesimos posted before about the Peeping Tom Smurf.

-
Naked Smurfette

[Eek!]

Oh no!! I was almost seen, lol [Smurfette] [Eek!]
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted 06-12-2012 01:52 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I've always wondered why there would be a Peeping Tom Smurf, even though "You Don't Smurf Progress" is a post-Peyo comic album (2002). Not a good idea in my opinion. For all I know, the Smurfs are usually curious, playful and somewhat mischievous, but never impudent. [Frown] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted 06-12-2012 10:26 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sorry, Squeaky. The pic is still not that good.

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-13-2012 02:56 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hmmm...
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-13-2012 05:56 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I personally like the idea of seeing little blue perverts have their plans get foiled for doing something like sneaking a peak at Smurfette in the nude.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.