Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie   HALLOWEEN      Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  29  30  31    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurfs 2 Movie 2013 (Page 6)
Author Topic: Smurfs 2 Movie 2013
BlueTiger10
Super Smurfette / Reporter Smurfette
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-13-2012 01:55 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Neil Patrick Harris: 'Smurfs 2' with Jayma Mays!

Neil Patrick Harris suits up to shoot a scene on the set of The Smurfs 2 on Monday (July 9) in Paris, France.

The 38-year-old actor was joined by his co-star Jayma Mays as they reprise their characters for the sequel to The Smurfs.

Synopsis: The evil wizard Gargamel creates a couple of mischievous Smurf-like creatures called the Naughties that he hopes will let him harness the all-powerful, magical Smurf-essence. But when he discovers that only a real Smurf can give him what he wants Gargamel kidnaps Smurfette and brings her to Paris, where he has been winning the adoration of millions as the world’s greatest sorcerer.

10+ pictures inside of Neil Patrick Harris and Jayma Mays on the set of The Smurfs 2…

http://www.justjared.com/2012/07/10/neil-patrick-harris-smurfs-2-with- jayma-mays/

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/First-Look-Neil-Patrick-Harris-Smurfs-2 -31845.html

--------------------
http://www.Twitter.com/HubermanProject

Posts: 947 | From: City Island, Bronx, NY USA | Registered: Nov 2010
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-14-2012 08:49 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool pictures Blue Tiger10!!!!!!! [Smile]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-14-2012 03:13 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Jokie!

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-14-2012 03:37 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueTiger10:
OK! Let me know when it arrives!

Lol! [Wink]
RonSmurf
Smurfling
Member # 4430

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2012 12:26 PM      Profile for RonSmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Neil Patrick Harris shooting "The Smurfs" movie in Paris:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQDBsJW8aww

--------------------
My Smurfs Website: The Blue Collection

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2012 12:29 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Thanks, Jokie!

No Problem. [Wink]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2012 10:56 AM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm just glad that Vanity's going to be in it. [Vanity Smurf]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2012 06:15 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
RonSmurf: Neil Patrick Harris shooting "The Smurfs" movie in Paris:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQDBsJW8aww

Cool video! But why is he carrying a wooden duck?

--------------------

edwardie
Smurfling
Member # 4533

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-18-2012 11:46 PM      Profile for edwardie   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'd like that the smurfs are in middle age.But someone accidently captured a smurf who went out occasionally and dedicated it to the king. More than a thousand years later,it became a pet of Belgian kingin the palace. It's up to Papa Smurf along with others to go through the magical tunnel to modern Brusseils to find the smurf back.

--------------------
gg

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2012 07:59 PM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
While I'm still pretty much busy with my things here's the first look of the naughties.
http://family-room.ew.com/2012/09/19/first-look-naughties-smurfs-2-exc lusive/

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2012 08:08 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great stormy seas! I never saw the naughties before! More evil than Evil Smurfette, purple Smurfs or Gray Smurfs! Very ungly and gloomy too!
Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2012 08:11 PM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don't know what's raja been thinking but I'm agreed with one of the users who commented in this page that 2D animated would work much better with the naughties but in live action this might cause the smurfs to lose their 3rd film the smurfs really going to look over the top now.
Yes I know they already working on the story of the 3rd one but might just got cancel because of the filmmakers' "naughtiness"
Clearly raja goshnell is not the "raja" to ruin the smurfs.

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2012 08:14 PM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just my thoughts though I'll wait to see more of the smurfy side of the movie.

--------------------

Velvety Vanity
Smurf
Member # 4150

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2012 10:03 AM      Profile for Velvety Vanity       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well! I think they're lovely in their own way! They're mischievous and cute!

When I saw them with their grey skin, I immediately thought of the trolls from Homestuck, which is a very popular comic some of my online friends are into.

Hackus seems to be a very sweet and dopey comic relief character. But Vexy seems more complex.

I love her jeweled belt!

I feel inclined to like Hackus more though.

--------------------
"Don't be silly, Smurfette, the mirror is the greatest invention of all time!"

Smurfy Acres

Posts: 32 | From: In front of my dresser | Registered: Dec 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted 09-22-2012 10:46 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
FIRST LOOK: Gray gloom for the villainous little Naughties from 'Smurfs 2' -- EXCLUSIVE  -

Sony Pictures Animation

You know Smurfette’s not a natural blonde, right?

Smurfs creator Peyo introduced her in his comic books as a dark-haired little imp, magically created by Gargamel, who was only transformed into her present state when Papa Smurf saw the good in her.

In Smurfs 2, coming July 31, 2013, the snaggle-toothed Gargamel (played by Hank Azaria) decides to fashion a few more of the little monsters — Vexy (voiced by Christina Ricci, and pictured above) and Hackus (performed by JB Smoove). Nicknamed “The Naughties,” they’re obviously trouble for our little blue friends.

“They’re not bad, they’re misguided,” says director Raja Gosnell. “They’re just products of their upbringing. And they haven’t had the best upbringing, let’s say.”

Although the term “Naughties” is new, the filmmakers took their cues from Peyo’s original lore. “Smurfette was a lump of clay that Gargamel put in his cauldron and he painted her blue as a disguise,” Gosnell says. “Using that as a jumping off point, our Naughties are basically clay gray.”

-

But as we all know, it’s what’s below the surface that determines whether you’re true blue or not. So who are these stormcloud-colored creatures?

“Vexy is smart, and mischievous and has lots of attitude. Attitude to spare,” Gosnell says. “And she really does want to please her father.” That would be Gargamel, who would surely cringe at the title.

“Hackus, he’s just very funny and very physical,” Gosnell adds. “He’s the Tasmanian Devil meets a lovable puppy dog.”

Those who saw the original Smurfs movie may remember Gargamel was left stranded back in our world after those 'pesky blue guys' escaped through a portal back to their own mystical realm. Neil Patrick Harris and Jayma Mays, the helpful human couple who protected the Smurfs, are also returning for the sequel — this time as new parents.

While they’ve been focusing on their new baby, Gargamel has been doing the same with his Naughties. He has also used his wizarding powers to become a hit entertainer in Paris, where he hopes to use the Eiffel Tower as an energy-generating antenna that will allow him to return home. All of that requires more Smurf “essence” to fuel his magic, and the Naughties are a key part of his plan to get it.

(go to e! online to watch a behind the scenes sneek peek of the FIMLMING of the Smurfs 2)

How do the Naughties feel about that?

“They want to please their father, like any child who just wants to do what’s expected of them,” Gosnell says. “They don’t really know the whole story.”

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2012 01:35 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Good afternoon! I can hardly, hardly wait for a teaser trailer for Smurfs 2! Maybe before "Hotel Transylvania" or "Frankenweenie" or "Rise of the Guardians"!
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2012 01:21 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Look what I found on ImpAwards!

-

OFFICIAL TEASER POSTER FOR SMURFS 2!!!!!!!

See if it'll be featured in front of "Hotel Transylvania"!

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2012 04:45 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2012 11:09 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Isn't that statue of me (and that photo above) just wonderful! Thanks for the beautiful pic BlueTiger !
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2012 12:35 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Smurfette, Let me know when a first look of Vexy is announced!

Well here you go BlueTiger, Vexy and Hackus, just like you asked [Smile]

-
 -
 -
 -

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2012 05:27 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Whoa, that's Smurfy!

Tell me when the teaser's out!

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2012 07:08 PM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So Proximamente means Coming Soon in spanish right?
Can't wait for the trailer so they can prove me wrong.

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2012 08:13 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
When you see "Hotel Transylvania", I predict a trailer for the movie, so It's coming!

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2012 02:37 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
THE LITTLE BLUE GUYS & GAL ARE COMING BACK TO THEATERS!

The Smurfs 2 - With these new images coming in, don’t be surprised to see the first trailer pop up any day now, even though we have quite some time before this animated adventure hits theaters on July 31, 2013.

-

Jayma Mays films The Smurfs 2, Paris, July 10, 2012

Ooh la la! Jayma looked adorably chic in a cinched polka-dot Anthropologie dress on the set of The Smurfs 2 in Paris.

-
 -
 -  -
 -
 -  -

-  -  -  -

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2012 02:43 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  29  30  31   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.