Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  29  30  31    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurfs 2 Movie 2013 (Page 5)
Author Topic: Smurfs 2 Movie 2013
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 02:55 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I too imagined Vexy's dress to be a darker color, I guess purple can be an "evil" sort of color! And don't forget Red And Lemon who wear, yep, red and yellow!

Personally, I love the expression on Vexy's face! I hope they decide to choose that one, it's very cool! There are around five expected "Vexy's" That was the only one I could get my hands on, lol!

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 07:51 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think the kind who's playing Blue is cute.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 02:28 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol. I think he's cute too!
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 05:31 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfs 2 Movie Logo
Smurfs 2 Logo

I am so excited!!I was so hoping the first movie would do well and now we get two more!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 08:21 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Me too! [Big Grin]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Peazjelly
Smurf
Member # 3101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 07:17 PM      Profile for Peazjelly       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hemisphere Capital Raises $100 Million in New Funding, Will Back Sony's 'Smurfs 2'

The Hollywood Reporter – Fri, May 18, 2012 5:10 PM EDT

Hemisphere Capital Management, one of the more active providers of private equity financing to Hollywood movie studios, has raised an additional $100 million from a group of banks and is negotiating to cover part of the budget of Sony's Smurfs 2, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

The new round of financing, which could foretell more Hollywood investments by Hemisphere, closed two weeks ago. A formal deal to come aboard as a Smurfs 2 financier is expected to close soon, according to sources close to the negotiation.

The Hemisphere Tentpole Co-Financing Fund, which provided part of the budget for last summer's The Smurfs, is a revolving equity and debt fund created in 2011 to co-finance big budget movies by partners Jean-Luc De Fanti, Jeff Sagansky and Eli Baker. It initially raised at least $200 million from an international group of funding sources and is an investor in Men In Black 3, which opens next week, as well as the upcoming Paramount movie World War Z, which stars Brad Pitt (and also has funding from David Ellison’s Skydance).

While there are several funds that have partnered in recent years with major studios, typically providing up to half of a movie's financing, Hemisphere stands out because its strategy is to only invest in movies with budgets over $100 million that have stars and are being distributed by major studios.

In an announcement last year, De Fani said this strategy allows the company to "invest in significant global tentpole pictures with the highest caliber of talent and filmmakers."

The latest $100 million was raised from a group of banks led by J.P. Morgan Chase’s Entertainment Group. J.P. Morgan is Hemisphere’s debt financing partner.

In addition to the main fund, Hemisphere also manages mezzanine and special opportunities funds, which had previously operated as Winchester Capital. Their focus is on media, film and TV investments.

Hemisphere's first deals were with Sony and Paramount, but the company has been seeking opportunities to work with others. De Fanti and Baker are currently at the Cannes Film Festival looking to invest in other big movies. They said last year that the company's aggregate investment in the first four pictures financed with those two studios "exceed $200 million of capital commitments."

Hemisphere appears to have made a nice profit on The Smurfs movie, which grossed more than $560 million worldwide. The sequel is scheduled to hit theaters in August 2013. Hemisphere also was an investor in The Adventures of Tin Tin, which did not provide a big return but did not lead to a big loss either, according to a source.

Hemisphere’s original group of strategic investors include Toho-Towa Company and Kadokawa Shoten of Japan and Lotte Cinema of Korea.

Hemisphere said last year that its mezzanine and special ppportunities funds since 2007 have made "successful" investments in the past with MGM/UA, Europa Corp., Senator Entertainment AG and selected independents.

A spokesperson for Hemisphere on Friday declined to comment.

-

--------------------
__It's PeazJelly Time

BlueTiger10
Super Smurfette / Reporter Smurfette
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 08:52 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Let me know when a first look is announced!

--------------------
http://www.Twitter.com/HubermanProject

Posts: 947 | From: City Island, Bronx, NY USA | Registered: Nov 2010
MissCassidy
Super Smurf
Member # 3409

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2012 11:30 AM      Profile for MissCassidy   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
True True Vic...

I'm not sure I'm happy with the Smurfs being filmed in Paris, since the comic was BELGIAN, not French. :/

Yes it was written in French, because that is the language, but the comic is Belgian. Still I hold out for the hope in a period based movie that has Johan and Peewit and the whole cast from the comics in it. Even the howlibird.

--------------------
Rise Avalon!

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2012 03:05 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think The Smurfs should be filming in Brussels,Belgium or any place in the countryside of
Belgium they chose Paris because it just looked more iconic and have more famous places than
Brussels.
Belgians actually speaks three languages French,Dutch and German.
And Belgium has always have much bigger number of comic strips than France.

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2012 05:19 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Except that Belgium hardly rings any bells in the minds of the American public. You mention French, and what automatically comes to their minds? Either Canada or France. Belgium is like a total no-mans-land which hardly anyone ever really thinks of. Probably the closest anyone will see something like Belgium in any mainstream works is the CGI-animated Tintin movie that came out last year, and that came off more like some weird combination of Belgium and England set in the 1940's or something.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

smurf it
Smurf
Member # 4445

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-04-2012 09:24 PM      Profile for smurf it       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I do wonder wat kind of plots this movie will have.
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2012 08:14 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Exclusive first-look posters!

-

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2012 09:33 PM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think people (at least americans) needs to know more about belgium.
I think belgium is more attractive than france they just being a bigger country
Not to mention much milder weather than france.
Most of the well known cartoons from europe are from Belgium.
Some people can be so stupid to think all the greats are from france.
I just hope the 3rd movie smurfs would get the settings that they deserved.
It's not like i'm already disappointed in the 2nd movie I'm going to watch it anyway but all my smurfs will be place on the 3rd one.

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
smurf it
Smurf
Member # 4445

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-28-2012 05:05 PM      Profile for smurf it       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I do wonder what place they are going to shoot this new movie at.
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-29-2012 02:43 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
NEWS FLASH!!

The Smurfs 2- On Set!

Via Facebook.com- Sony Pictures Animation

http://www.facebook.com/IceAge#!/media/set/?set=a.413462565366388.8958 2.164785560234091&type=1

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-29-2012 02:45 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurf it: I do wonder what place they are going to shoot this new movie at.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

It'll be shot in Montreal, Canada and in Paris (possibly Paris as the story suggests)

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-05-2012 07:27 AM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-06-2012 08:08 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol! That is smurfy BlueTiger! [Smile]

--------------------

smurf it
Smurf
Member # 4445

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-06-2012 10:55 PM      Profile for smurf it       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueTiger10:
 -

A Pretty cool smurfy image Blue Tiger.
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-07-2012 05:52 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"He's a grand old flag, he's a high-flying flag, and forever in peace may he wave..."

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-07-2012 05:02 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
CUTE!
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-09-2012 02:04 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here comes the new poster, similar to the one they used for the first film...

THE 2011 POSTER

-

THE 2013 POSTER
 -

STAY TUNED FOR SMURFETTE IN THE CITY, AN INSIDE LOOK AT THE SMURFS 2......

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-12-2012 06:56 AM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs 2: On Set in Paris.
Source: Facebook.com/SonyPicturesAnimation

-
Sony Pictures Digital Productions President Bob Osher with Gargamel (Hank Azaria) in front of the Plaza Athene on the set of The Smurfs 2 in Paris, France today!

-
Carriage for The Smurfs 2.

-
View from the shoot!

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-12-2012 07:10 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette in the city!

A NEW POSTER COMING SOON

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-13-2012 01:53 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OK! Let me know when it arrives!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  29  30  31   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.