Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurfs 2 Movie 2013 (Page 31)
Author Topic: Smurfs 2 Movie 2013
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2013 05:29 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I enjoyed the smurfing toys, not wait to buy my [Wild Smurf] [Happy Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [King Smurf] [Smile] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

ClumsyRules
Smurf Movie CGI Character Designer
Member # 3377

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-28-2014 02:04 PM      Profile for ClumsyRules       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sony Goes Fully Animated for ‘Smurfs 3′

http://www.animationmagazine.net/features/sony-goes-fully-animated-for-smurfs-3/

--------------------
CGI character designer for "The Smurfs" (2011) and "Smurfs 2" (2013)

Note: These are my own thoughts and opinions. They do not represent the opinions of Sony, Lafig, K Ent. or anyone involved in the making of the Smurf films.

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-28-2014 04:55 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah, I posted this the other day on the Smurfs 3 thread. http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3103/2.html

Should be interesting. I hope they use traditional 2D animation.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted 04-03-2015 03:23 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Richrod Smurf:
Disney at one time held the rights to Marsupilami, created by one of Peyo's friends, and ended up being dragged into endless lawsuits because Marsu's creator felt Disney pretty much butchered the little guy and didn't know how to market him. However, Disney was at the time run by Michael Eisner, and today under Bob Iger's leadership the company is far more cooperative and friendly with outside properties.

Seeing Papa Smurf and Smurfette hanging out with Mickey and Minnie at Disneyland would be a smurfy idea. But until an actual deal is struck and reported by CNN or ET, I'm not getting excited.

Hi, Richrod! Since you mentioned the Marsupilami cartoon version by Disney, personally I didn't enjoy it at all. Quite different from the original by Franquin his creator.

-

quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
It would be a cold day in Hades before we ever see the Culliford family give up their prize characters to someone like Disney.

Nothing against Disney, but I really don't think absolutely necessary that Peyo's family associate with the company.
I must confess I have some reservation concerning Disney producing new Smurfs cartoons. Although Peyo himself has gotten some Disney influence on creating the Smurfs (due to Snow White Seven Dwarfs), I also can't imagine them following the somewhat pasteurized Mickey humor. It may run the risk of becoming something either politically correct. The humor in Peyo's comics was very creative and much cleverer.But if actual Disney management has the same attitude as HB had towards the Smurfs original humor, well, I hope heartily it shall be kept, with no need of any kind of toilet humor - which I lamented in the movie (eg Gargy with the champagne bucket, remember??) - just to please new generations. [Frown]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4856 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.