Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurfs 2 Movie 2013 (Page 29)
Author Topic: Smurfs 2 Movie 2013
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-20-2013 08:27 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Be on the lookout for Smurfs 2 plush toys at your local Claw Machine Game!

-
Hackus, Vexy and The Smurfs 2 Gang - at the Claw Machine

Check out more photos and video HERE!!!

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-24-2013 04:19 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I SAW THE SMURFS 2! IT WAS AMAZING, OHMYSMURF... I loved it.
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-25-2013 05:23 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was just thinking, the only way they're going to get the Smurfs as a 2D animated feature to play in any theatre, aside from doing a whole continuity reboot, is to have them be like how Disney used to air their cartoon features before certain other family movies. The last time I remember them doing that is back in the early 1990s, when Disney through Touchstone was releasing Roger Rabbit features before other movies, like Dick Tracy. The only problem that I can see is that Peyo Creations needs to be in constant contact with an animation studio in order to help keep the franchise alive, or else it's going to end up rotting along with every other franchise that doesn't have its creator at the helm directing it.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-28-2013 09:45 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Anyone for some smurfy popcorn?

-
The Smurfs 2 Movie Popcorn - Blue Popcorn!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

younger smurf
Smurf
Member # 4865

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-28-2013 10:50 AM      Profile for younger smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
awasome [Big Grin] blue popcorn [Big Grin]

--------------------
Smurf is perfect because smurf is smurf

Posts: 52 | From: Eskişehir, Turkey | Registered: Jun 2013
Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-28-2013 06:54 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ya know, I saw the Smurfs movie 3 weeks ago and I forgot to tell ALL about it, first, It was Smurfy Awesome, (to you idiots complaining that it's bad) and yes, the troubling relationship between Smurfette and Gargamel, but here's one thing I did not get.... The Smurflings were not reinstated and Smurfette says she never had a sister, but she had Sassette..... hope the 3rd movie plays a little different [Smile]

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
BlueTiger10
Super Smurfette / Reporter Smurfette
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2013 01:39 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Mmm, blue popcorn!
What does it taste like?
Is is sweet or salty?

Posts: 947 | From: City Island, Bronx, NY USA | Registered: Nov 2010
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2013 04:35 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Look: A Quicken Loans Smurfs commercial
Starring Narrator Smurf!

Quicken Loans TV Commercial with The Smurfs 2

--------------------
http://www.Twitter.com/HubermanProject

Debbie
Smurf
Member # 2688

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-31-2013 05:21 PM      Profile for Debbie   Author's Homepage  Debbie's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I actually caught one of the Smurfs 2 plush dolls in a claw machine today. Hackus, the gray Smurf with orange hair and a goatee.
 -

--------------------
http://www.fluffyandmervin.com

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-31-2013 06:24 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BlueTiger10, I wonder if that's the last commercial the smurfs are in before the glory fades away...? and Debbie, I'm actually jealous I didn't get anything... considering my fear around children [Frown] [Mad]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-31-2013 07:37 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I bet Finance Smurf is just rubbing his hands together, enjoying the thought of Smurfs getting loans to get their new mushroom houses.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-01-2013 02:27 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
I actually caught one of the Smurfs 2 plush dolls in a claw machine today. Hackus, the gray Smurf with orange hair and a goatee.

AWESOME Debbie!!!! That is SOO COOL!!! You are very skilled and thanks for sharing Hackus with us!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

How many tries did it take??

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-01-2013 06:41 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
I bet Finance Smurf is just rubbing his hands together, enjoying the thought of Smurfs getting loans to get their new mushroom houses.

LOL what an evil genious!!!

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-01-2013 07:34 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh My Smurf... I love your Hackus! That is sooo smurfy that you won him!

Great find on the Smurf Quicken Loans video!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-01-2013 11:17 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

The Smurfs Micro Village Playsets - By Jakks_Pacific

See all of The Micro Village Smurfs - HERE!

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-01-2013 11:22 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And speaking of Jakks Pacific Smurfs... all of the new Movie Smurf Figures have been updated!

Smurfs Movie Action Figures

-
Blue Vexy & Hackus Figures

You can see the Hackus & Vexy Figures (both the grey & blue skin versions)
- plus much more HERE!

... and The Smurfs Movie Action Toys ID Guide & Checklist

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-01-2013 11:45 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The blue Hackus & Vexy plush toys can be seen here with all of the other Smurfs 2 plush toys...

The Smurfs 2 Plush Toys

-
Plush Vexy & Hackus (with blue skin)

--------------------

Debbie
Smurf
Member # 2688

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-01-2013 03:48 PM      Profile for Debbie   Author's Homepage  Debbie's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Smurfy1For2:
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:

AWESOME Debbie!!!! That is SOO COOL!!! You are very skilled and thanks for sharing Hackus with us!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

How many tries did it take??

Two. I actually was trying for a pink Panda bear, and got Smurfed instead.

--------------------
http://www.fluffyandmervin.com

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2013 02:29 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Check out these cool "The Smurfs 2" 3D Glasses - they are blue with a white Smurf hat on the side!

-
The Smurfs 2 3D Glasses

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2013 02:33 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Even the Smurfs like to watch the movie in 3D!

-
Smurf Wearing 3D Smurf Glasses

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2013 03:38 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy find!

--------------------
http://www.Twitter.com/HubermanProject

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2013 10:47 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The SMURFS 2 is available on Blu-ray and DVD on December 2nd!

-
The Smurfs 2:
Release Date - December 2, 2013

You can pre-order a Smurfy copy now!

* Buy Smurfs 2 - USA

* Buy Smurfs 2 - CANADA

* Buy Smurfs 2 - UK

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-22-2013 07:14 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wasn't "Smurfy Hollow" supposed to be included with the DVD? I thought I saw a lot of promotion for that tie-in until just this month. Now all of a sudden it seems to be unhinged from the DVD, released on its own and rushed to air on Disney's ABC Family network next month. I don't remember "Smurf Christmas Carol" being separated from the first DVD.

If that was truly so, that does not bode well for the crew at Sony Animation, which has been trying to expand into traditional 2D work.

Any clarification on this is appreciated. I trust our friend Sassette is up to smurf on these things. [Smile]

--------------------
Vexy is my favorite Smurf. I hope Smurfette isn't jealous. :)
My website: www.newportmuse.com
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 336 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-22-2013 07:27 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
I was just thinking, the only way they're going to get the Smurfs as a 2D animated feature to play in any theatre, aside from doing a whole continuity reboot, is to have them be like how Disney used to air their cartoon features before certain other family movies. The last time I remember them doing that is back in the early 1990s, when Disney through Touchstone was releasing Roger Rabbit features before other movies, like Dick Tracy. The only problem that I can see is that Peyo Creations needs to be in constant contact with an animation studio in order to help keep the franchise alive, or else it's going to end up rotting along with every other franchise that doesn't have its creator at the helm directing it.

That was the secret to the enduring popularity of the Hanna-Barbera TV series. Peyo himself and his company worked hand-in-hand with H-B its entire run, which gave the show a higher quality than other cartoons H-B was making at the time. It was NBC's meddling with the format in the much-maligned Season 9 that finally killed the show. (The network had just picked up the time-travel drama "Quantum Leap", and that may have influenced IMO the dreadful format change.)

I don't know how involved Peyo's son Thierry Culliford (Peyo Jr.) was in this latest movie, but from the unsmurfy rants I've head from my friends who walked out on "Smurfs 2" with their kids in tow because they were shocked at the high level of low-brow humor, I could only guess he let Sony have free rein to let the Smurfs be re-imagined for a new generation of fans accustomed to "Family Guy" and Adult Swim. I'm just stunned at how quickly it came and went at the box office.

Anyone got 100 million euros lying around so I can buy Peyo Creations (LOL) and get this buggah smurfed around? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-22-2013 07:36 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sassette:
And speaking of Jakks Pacific Smurfs... all of the new Movie Smurf Figures have been updated!

Smurfs Movie Action Figures

-
Blue Vexy & Hackus Figures

You can see the Hackus & Vexy Figures (both the grey & blue skin versions)
- plus much more HERE!

... and The Smurfs Movie Action Toys ID Guide & Checklist

Wowzers... Vexy Smurf's post-Naughtie hairdo and purple top look a lot like my iteration of her (see Smurf Art Showcase), and I never saw the movie.

And never having seen "Smurfs 2", is Hackus the dumb one of the two? He looks like he's impulsive and acts a lot like Cookie Monster, and poor Vex always has to bail him out of a jam. [Wink]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.