Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Life after this-smurf fanfic (Page 3)
Author Topic: Life after this-smurf fanfic
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-22-2012 04:25 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Anyone on here?

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-22-2012 06:36 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
so sorry i couldn't post earlier i was on the road for a couple of hours i love your picture of Bakette she looks positively smurfy and everyone is human now??? wow smepically smurfy and exciting :-D

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-22-2012 06:45 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks and Why are you saying sorry

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-22-2012 11:38 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I LOVE Your pics, and chapter 7 was just abso-smurfly great!!
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 03:14 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you [Big Grin]

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 06:17 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 8:

Sportette crossed her arms "eh I have twenty more" she said pulling out another. Dame Barbra took it away "is it just me or does that one girl seem dangerous" Johan said peewit nodded. Sportette them pulled out cinnamon "ooh salt" she said and began to eat the 'salt' "that's cinnamon" hefty said sportette stopped eating it "thanks hef... I mean Harold but I'm allergic" she said and fell to the ground.

SPORTETTES POV

I woke up and jumped up. I was back in my hut. Apparently I was home."how long was I.. Oh my god!" I said checking my calander it used to be 4-6-1799 but now it was 4-23-1800. "was I out for more than a year or did I travel again" I thought out loud and I went outside. Yeah I was in my own time I ran into hefty.

He looked at me "your up!" he said standing up and helped me up. "what happened" I asked and dusted myself off "after you ate that cinnamon alot happened you were out for an hour but you were only starting to wake up when we ran into gargamel for some reson we turned back into smurfs he took us but you fell in his pot and so did smurfette and baker you were uncontiose for a month then we took you to homnibus because you seemed to have trouble breathing he couldn't fix it you then began hyperventilating and passed out and haven woken up until now" he said then tried catching his breath. I stood there "wait you may have to wait for me to wake up again" I said then fell asleep. He caught me and took me back to my hut

NORMAL POV

I woke back up and hour later I saw three smurfs surrounding me "uh hi watcha doing?" I said curiously. They looked at me and laughed I went upstairs and looked in the only mirror I had to see if I it was me who was making them laugh. I notched there was a mustache there "who the smurf drew the mustache!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Hefty whistled innocently and went twords the door. "hey get back here!" I yelled running after him he ran as fast as he could. Sportette snapped her fingers and the mustache was gone and so were heftys pants! "really strawberry shortcake hefty!" I said laughing the others laughed too. He ran back to his hut but noticed all of his pants were pink.

He put them on and stormed outside twords sportettes hut."hi hefty I didn't do it!" Bakette said "hey hefty I think you've been embarrassed enough here" I said throwing him some gray smurf pants. "where did you get these" he asked "um my closet" I replied he rolled his eyes "haha very funny" hefty said going back to his hut. "says the guy wearing pink smurf pant strawberry short cake underwear and is about to wear a girls clothes I should be saying haha" Bakette said laughing. Hefty huffed and ran to his hut.

To be continued

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 07:30 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Did you like it? Ignore the normal POV part

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 11:26 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 03:34 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 06:38 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
very smurfy sounds like sportette is getting more sleep than she needs to i would hate sleeping that much waking up and feeling like i've missed something i know how it feels since it happened once when i was really really sick for about a month it was horrible and depressing

i love all the pranks too :-D

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 07:44 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Next chapter may be posted today (ps this is basicly a part two of my other story how can it be) [Big Grin]

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 07:58 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can't wait! [Smile]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-06-2012 10:12 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SMURF WAR 1( [Big Grin] )

Just as future sportette said houses were burned. Killer stood there with a lighter. Sportette had the matching gun and killer had her sister."you'll never win" sportette said next to him holding the gun to his head.

"shoot and she's dead" he said with the knife just barely touching bakettes neck. Sportette put down the gun and walked away.

"just take the smurfs but I swear to god if you hurt them I will kill you" she said. Killer realeased Bakette as a giant brick wall fell in between the village. One half killers one half sportettes. Sportette walked up to killer again. "remember I will win not sure when but I will" she said picking him up and throwing him to the ground.

"this is war" killer said "you smurfs over there fight or die!" he picked up a gun pointing it at sportette and shooting it. "attack!!" killer yelled and with a short delay his half began to fight.

"it's going to take more then that to kill me" sportette said standing up then shooting his arm. The huge fight went on and on.

Sportettes side ran out of ammunition so they started using anything they could. There was an army for both halfs. Killer was genral for one half and sportette the other. The war lasted three years until killer won. Only five smurfs all together were killed. Sportette was shot 29 times but still alive just in the hospital.

Her dad died in the war. He was shot in the heart. The rest of sportette and bakettes family was still alive. Their mom lived through a heart attack and dancette lost two fingers and her ear was cut fashionette refused to come out of a safe place because she didn't want to get hurt or dirty. At least the war ended,for now.

To be continued

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-06-2012 10:15 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
aww that's so sad that their dad died :-(

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-06-2012 11:24 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It is coming soon is smurf war two

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-07-2012 10:49 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool kind of sad

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2012 12:07 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Next chapter

There was another war between the smurfs. More smurfs died fewer lived. During the middle of the war hefty,papa,smurfette,baker,sportette and Bakette once again went time traveling.

This time they appeared to be at a wedding. They all were faded. Sportette was biting her nails.

"why are you nervous?" hefty asked her.

"well... Remember when the future me told me a little secret I'm nervouse about what's going to happen" sportette answered biting her nails. Hefty was trying to find out who was getting maried but the only thing he saw was himself. He was one of the two up there.

All he knew about the smurfette was she had brown short hair.
Just as the smurf(who happens to be brainy) said you may kiss the bride they dissapeared.

The smurfs appeared in a dark room. But it was really a black hole smurfette tools few steps.

"I have a bad feeling about this!!!...." she said then fell in a black hole. Papa was sucked in. Sportette dug her heels into the dirt on the ground holding on to heftys hands. He almost slipped in to the enlarging hole.

"I'm not letting go that easily!" sportette said grabbing hold of the heaviest thing nearby. The hole shrunk and shrunk then was completely gone.

"no, no, no we have to get papa and smurfette" sportette said as tears roles down her face. She noticed her surroundings. They were safe at home the war was over.

Hefty hugged sportette and told her that they will get smurfette and papa. Bakette walked up to sportette and gave her a big hug.

"we all will get them no matter what it takes" she said confidently. She let go of her sister as her mom came up.

"we have some good news your father is alive at the end of the last war we thought he was dead well he was but we brought him back it's a mystery how he was unconscious until now" Chefette said then sporty came up to sportette.

"everything will be just fine" he said and kissed her forehead. Sportette and Bakette smiled and hugged him. Life as they knew it changed forever but they needed their friends.

THE END COMING SOON

Reunited smurf fanfic

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2012 12:14 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And that's chapter 11

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2012 01:59 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Did you like it

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2012 02:00 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
AWESOME!!!!!!
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2012 02:01 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks new story coming later today or tommarow

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.