Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Smurf apps games and DVD's
Author Topic: Smurf apps games and DVD's
Squeaky Smurf 2
Smurfling
Member # 4308

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 03-07-2012 07:24 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf 2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
People have made fun games and cool dvd's first i'll talk about games first they made a smurf village app at itunes app store they made a smurf dance party for wii. And they made the smurf movie game for nintendo DS. The other day I went to best buy and I saw a DVD of the old smurf cartoon and It was called ''the smurfs world of wonders'' for only $9.99! -Squeaky [Vanity Smurf]
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-07-2012 08:03 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
They also have this free (But ammusing) talking smurf app. What it does is you say something and the smurf says it except in a high pitched voice.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Lazy Smurf
blue4ever
Member # 4138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-07-2012 11:06 PM      Profile for Lazy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i love the smurfs village game

--------------------
HELLO SMURFY WORLD!
(I'm blue4ever)

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2012 01:12 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like the Smurfs & Co. which I play on my mums facebook!
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2012 06:40 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I've never tried Smurfs & Co before. I'll have to talk to my mom and see if I can use her facebook.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2012 08:18 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfs: World Of Wonders was the WB going cheap and deciding it wasn't profitable to do season sets anymore. Not that it's really helped by having the episodes now be downloads from Amazon Instant Video and Apple iTunes, where some of them are still edits from the syndicated version of the show. But still, calling WB cheap is giving discredit where disccredit is due.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2012 11:58 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have the village app I'm on level 19 I have hefty,nat,baby,greedy,grouchy,brainy,smurfette,minor,timber, farmer,vanity and painter

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2012 12:10 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool Sportette. I don't have any device so I can play that game, so I do it on my mom's. My mom does it most since she has the phone the most.

--------------------

VicyJoe
Smurf
Member # 3538

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-09-2012 08:10 PM      Profile for VicyJoe       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Smurfette:

I used to play it at Facebook until I learned that I am forced to pay money to advance further. I cannot build or obtain things unless I pay money and I regret paying money to purchase certain items.
Flashettesmurfette
Smurf
Member # 4419

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-07-2012 05:00 PM      Profile for Flashettesmurfette  Flashettesmurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Smurfette:

I play it on my moms facebook too!

--------------------
Smurfette rocks! Better believe it!

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-11-2012 09:12 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can't seem to find it on the Android Market! Maybe I should try typin in Smurfs & Co. instead of Smurf Village.

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.