Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » "Speedy Smurf and the Autosmurfic Wheelsmurfer" - A Smurfs FanFic (Page 1)
Author Topic: "Speedy Smurf and the Autosmurfic Wheelsmurfer" - A Smurfs FanFic
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-02-2012 07:09 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Disclaimer: Any characters appearing in this work, with the exception of Speedy Smurf, Storyteller Smurf, Nurturer Smurf and Adventurer Smurf, are used without permission and are owned and copywrited by Peyo. This work is inteded as a tribute to this wonderful creation of Peyo’s, the Smurfs, and no monetary gain has been made in the crafting of this story. Please do not sue me or steal my story.

The idea for this story, is to introduce a truly, permanently handicapped Smurf. To show how his disability occured and how he overcomes adversity, wanting to give up, to rebuild a happy, productive life. He is modelled somewhat after aspects of myself. This is the first part of my first attempt at any fan fic. It will probably take me awhile between updates, as I’m writing as I go, with just a plot in mind, and plan to do a drawing to head each part of my story. Let me know of any constructive criticisms to improve my story or of any ideas for future story developements. Thank you.

This first segment is dedicated to Nurturer...

-

Speedy Smurf and the Autosmurfic Wheelsmurfer
by SmurfFan82874

Prolog

A long time ago in a far away land, in the days of noble Knights and powerful Wizards, there was a vast Enchanted Forest. Deep within this forest there was a hidden villiage of large mushroom shaped houses. Within this villiage there lived nearly one hundred, three-apple-high blue pixies, known as Smurfs. Those wishing to visit these happy-go-lucky little creatures could only do so by special invitation. Join us as we look in on our mystical little blue friends...

It is a cool, darkening day in late Autumn. As the golden sun begins to sink behind the horizon, the sky slowly turns to darker shades of blue. We see several Smurfs scrambling around to get their daily chores done before the last waning rays of sunshine are gone. As night settles in, and the temperature begins to drop, the light breeze of the day begins to pick up and grow colder.

Several Smurfs wearing their fall coats begin to make their way through the chilly night, toward a certain mushroom house. This house is the home of a favored Smurf among the Smurflings and those Smurfs young at heart, an elderly Smurf by the name of Storyteller.

Stoyteller Smurf, who wears a white long-sleeved shirt rolled up above his wrists with a powder blue vest, pants and hat, is known for his many years of wandering to collect as many stories, legends, myths and tales as he could find. He sports a long, full, white mustache, bushy white eyebrows and white hair encircling the back of his ears. He carries a pocket watch, given to him as a gift from Father Time, and has a small pair of reading glasses attached to a small chain affixed to his right vest pocket.

As you enter Storyteller’s humble abode, you’ll immediately notice the many rows of bookshelves, weighed down by many differently sized and shaped books, parchments and scrolls, found along the walls and in the rooms accross from the main chamber. This vast collection, covering numerous topics, contains all the stories he accumulated over the years he spent searching them out, and several others telling of the Smurfs in the villiage.

Upon entering, visitors find themselves in a small foyer with a small table and rack for hats and coats beside the door. Step down and you’re in the main room, furnished with a few chairs for guests, a short medium-sized table with coasters for drinks and Storyteller’s favored rocking chair with a small table by its side, which is kept near a small fireplace. This room’s walls, with the exception of a small window, are covered with bookshelves.

Accross from the door and main room, you step up into a room filled with even more bookshelves. To the right of this room is a small kitchen, containing a stove with a tea pot and a cupboard filled with cups, saucers and items used for cooking, which has a door leading to a bedroom.

In the larger main room, we find a small gathering of Smurfs eager to hear a story before heading off to bed. Storyteller makes his way to his rocker and sits down in front of a roaring fire, lights a small pipe.

“Ahh, these old bones aren’t smurfing any younger...” the elderly Smurf chuckles to himself as he leans back in his rocker and blows out a few rings of cherry blossom scented smoke.

Storyteller clears his throat and says, “Isn’t it about time to smurf a story?”

The Smurflings seated on the floor at Storyteller’s feet, begin shouting out their favorite stories all at once.

“Now, now, my little Smurflings...” he laughs, “Settle yoursmurfs down. I can only smurf one story at a time.”

Sassette holds up her little hand, excitedly, and the other Smurflings follow suit. “Ooo, oooh! Pick me, pick me! Please, oh, please, please, please!” she exclaims.

“Okay, Sassette, I believe it is your turn to pick a story for me to smurf tonight,” Storyteller tells her as the other Smurfling groan in dissappointment. “What story would you like to hear?” he continues.

“Hoppin’ horny toads! Well, Pappy Storyteller... I’d like to smurf what happened to Speedy?” asks the red-haired Smurfling with the pig tales and pink overalls.

“Well...” Storyteller stammers and looks over to the Smurf in an Autosmurfic Wheelsmurfer wearing blue sneakers with a lightning bolt on the sides. “If it’s okay with Speedy...” he finishes.

Speedy nods back at the elder Smurf.

“Okay, then,” Storyteller says as he leans forward in his rocker and sets his pipe in a little holder on the nearby table, which also holds a teapot and teacup. Groaning slightly from the effort, he slowly gets up out of his rocker and walks to a bookshelf standing beside his firplace. “Let’s see here...which one smurfs the tale of Speedy’s injury...” he mumbles to himself as he looks through the many books. “Here wo go!” The elder smurf selects a green book from the second shelf, and he walks back to his rocking chair.

After he carefully sits back down, book in his left hand, he pulls his reading glasses out of his right vest pocket and places them on his face. He clears his throat as he opens the book to Speedy’s story and begins to read.

“Smurfadoodle!” Sassette cheers excitedly.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-02-2012 11:23 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Woah! I love your work very, very much! I've never deen one of your fanfics before though--- well done! Your smurfarific at this, and please keep it coming!
Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2012 03:50 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
you
are
BRILLIANT!!! :-D

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2012 04:29 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
WOW! Your good at writing

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-12-2012 05:38 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What a brilliant and smurfy beginning! You're great, SmurfFan!! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Big Grin] [Smurfette] [Cool] [Smile] [Graduate Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [King Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4709 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-16-2012 04:59 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great job SmurfFan keep up the storytelling I can't wait for more! [Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 08:00 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Question: Do you think I am using any words too advanced for younger readers? I want my tale to be fully accessible to all ages.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 08:21 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No, I can use context clues like my teacher tells me to do to discover the meanings of words that I don't know. There were only a few.

Well, I guess I might have a very advanced vocabulary for a 5th grader. That's because of my dad.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 09:42 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No, i'm eight years old and i know every single word! [Smile]

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-29-2012 05:32 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Edit for my Prolog follows:

“Hoppin’ horny toads! Well, Pappy Storyteller... I’d like to smurf what happened to Speedy? How did he get that smurfy wheelsmurfer?” asks the red-haired Smurfling with the pig tales and pink overalls.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-29-2012 05:41 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice chapter and I think the words are fine but Im in fourth grade with the IQ of sixth or seventh grade

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-29-2012 05:48 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I finally finished Chapter 1. Sorry it took so long, it takes me awhile to get things done. If you have any suggestions to improve my story, don't hesitate to let me know. Without further ado, here is Chapter 1 of Speedy Smurf and the Automurfic Wheelsmurfer...

-

Chapter 1

One Spring, in the not so distant past, it had come time to make preparations for the annual Easter Festival.

After hearing the morning song of the birds coming from outside his window, the Smurf known as Speedy raised his sleep filled eyes. He looked over to the alarm clock sitting on a little table by the side of his bed and sat up in surprise as he realized the alarm failed to go off. It was already a quarter till 10 o'clock!

"Oh, my smurf! Oh, my smurf! I'm going to be late. I'm going to be late. I can't smurf Papa Smurf's big announcement!" Speedy hurriedly exclaimed as he hopped out of his bed. Being a Smurf that likes to do everything fast, he often speaks fast, too, especially when he becomes excited.

He raced to his closet to get a fresh pair of pants. After slipping them on, he went back to his bed and sat down, bending over to put on the running shoes he kept by his bedside. He reached over to the bedpost at the head of his bed to get the cap hanging there, and he hurriedly pulled it on. That done, he rushed to the bathroom to quickly clean up and brush his teeth.

After Speedy was ready to meet the day, he rushed past his small exercise room and down the stairway, nearly stumbling down its steps because he was in such a hurry. He ran over to the fireplace on his left, making sure the fire was put out. Satisfied everything was in order, he quickly looked across the room behind him, out his kitchen window, where he saw several other Smurfs trotting toward the center of the village to hear Papa Smurf's big announcement. Adjusting the wrinkles out of his hurriedly put on clothing, he trotted out the doorway and raced after the other Smurfs.

In a small clearing in middle of the village, Papa Smurf stood atop a red mushroom with yellow spots on its cap, as the other Smurfs gathered around.

“Well now, my little Smurfs… Is everysmurf here?” Papa Smurf asked the younger Smurfs. Before he could get an answer, he noticed Speedy racing up to the crowd and nudging his way through the wall of Smurfs to the front of the gathering.

“Are you smurfing alright, Speedy?” Papa asked with concern in his voice. “It’s not like you to be smurfing late.”

“I’m…huff…okay…huff…Papa Smurf… Really I am…huff, huff…” he blurted out, trying to catch his breath from running all the way from his house. “Handy’s alarm clock…huff…didn’t smurf off...huff...when it was supposed to…” he exclaimed, flashing a dirty look at Handy.

Handy looked to his feet, hands behind his back, scratching the ground with his right foot. “I’ll smurf on it right away… Just smurf it to my shop any time…” Handy sheepishly replied.

“Are you two Smurfs quite done smurfing around?” Papa said with a slight chuckle and a stern glance.

“Yes, Papa Smurf,” Handy and Speedy answered, speaking at the same time.

“Now then,” Papa began. “You all know it’s smurfing the time of year for our smurftastic Easter Festival!”

“Oooo…” the gathered Smurfs cried out all together.

Papa looked over to Tailor. “As usual, Tailor will be smurfing costumes for the Easter Dance.” He said.

“Ahhhh…” the crowd called out.

“I’ll help, Papa Smurf. Who better than the smurfiest looking Smurf to model this years costumes,” Vanity spoke out with his typical swagger. As he looked into his mirror he said to himself admiringly, “You handsome devil.”

Laughter echoed through the gathering.

“All right, Vanity,” Papa said, grinning. He cleared his throat. “Ahem. As an addition, we’ll be smurfing a feast after the dance this year!”

Sounds of excitement murmured through the crowd, even from Grouchy, under his breath.

“Now, to make this feast even smurfier, we’ll be smurfing flower decorations and have a smurfy centerpiece made from Smurfbloom.” Papa announced.

A collective hush fell over the enmassed Smurfs as they looked at each other in astonishment. Smurfbloom is one of the rarest flowers, found only high up on Mount Smurf in the early Spring.

Papa Smurf continued, “I need four volunteers to smurf the journey to Mount Smurf and gather some Smurfbloom.”

“I’ll go, Papa Smurf. I could smurf the exercise,” Speedy spoke out first. “I had to smurf without my workout this morning so I wouldn’t smurf your announcement,” he said as he glanced over to Handy.

Hefty spoke up next from Speedy’s side, “Count me in, Papa Smurf. I need to smurf some more Smurfstone to make powder for my weightsmurfing. Mount Smurf is the best place to smurf Smufstone and I’m all out.”

“Ooh, I’ll go Papa Smurf!” Smurfette exclaimed excitedly. “ I love to smurf flowers and will know which are the smurfiest ones to pick.”

“Off to Mount Smurf I’ll gladly go, in hopes of inspiration it’s beauty would bestow!” Poet added with his usual poetic flair.

“All right, my little Smurfs,” Papa Smurf said proudly. “You can smurf preparations today and get a good night’s smurf. In the morning you may smurf the long journey.”

......to be continued......

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-29-2012 06:54 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice I like how you used the word swagger [Big Grin]

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-30-2012 04:25 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurf Fan, I know I haven't commented on your fanfic...but you are doing an awesome job telling an awesome story of yours, with nice pictures! Keep it going [Big Grin]
Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-30-2012 09:13 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
absosmurfly wonderful i can't wait to read about the journey!

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-31-2012 01:29 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
AWESOME SmurfFan!! And the pictures are fantastic!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-01-2012 01:59 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
How incredibly Smurftastic!
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-25-2013 11:33 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Chapter 2

Speedy Smurf rushes about his home, getting ready to go meet up with the other Smurfs going on the expedition to Mount Smurf.

He gathers up his broken alarm clock to deliver it to Handy Smurf before leaving on the long journey to the mountain. Placing the alarm clock on top of the other supplies needed for the trip into his light brown backpack, Speedy slips a shoulder strap over one shoulder.

Taking one last look around, he makes sure his house is in order and that he has everything he needs to take with him.

He steps through the door with a sigh, realizing how late it’s getting, and races to Handy’s Workshop.

Handy Smurf is busily working on a new rocking chair for Storyteller Smurf when he hears a loud series of knocks at his door. Recognizing the rapid knock, he calls out, “Smurf on in, Speedy. I’ll smurf right with you in a minute.”

Speedy rushes in and stands by the door, waiting anxiously in the sawdust filled room.

Handy quickly finishes up attaching the seat of the rocker to it’s legs and gets up from the dirty, dusty stool sitting in front of his workbenck. He steps away from his work, wipes the sweat off his brow and looks up at his guest.

“I guess you’re here to have me smurf your alarm clock,” Handy says, looking over at Speedy, hammer still in hand.

Speedy speaks in his usual rushed, hurried tone of voice, “Oh, yes yes yes, Handy. I’m smurfing late to meet the others to smurf on our way to Mount Smurf.” He sets his backpack down on Handy’s small table by the door and pulls out the faulty clock. “Here it is, here it is. It smurfs the time, but the alarm just will not smurf,” He tells Handy as he hands over the alarm clock.

“Sorry about that, Speedy,” Handy says in apology. “I’ll have it smurfing by the time you smurf back from your trip.”

Speedy pulls on his backpack and heads towards the door. He turns back as he opens the door and says, “Oh, yes. Thanks asmurf, Handy. I would appreciate you smurfing it done by then.”

Speedy takes a deep breath and heads out the door.

A small bird lands on the windowsill of an old, rundown castle and begins to sing his merry song in the warm, cherry sunshine of the early Spring morning. An old boot strikes the right side of the window with a dull thud, narrowly missing the bird, and it hurridly flits away.

“Stop with that horribly cheerful noise, snort, you little nuisance, snort, snort!” the wicked witch Hogatha exclaims. She raises a pudgy hand to take off her sleeping mask and wipes the sleep from her eyes.

The bird, still hovering outside the window, sends a scolding series of chirps at the villain. In response Hogatha sends a lightning bolt hurling through the window at the small feathered creature, which barely evades being hit. Tail feathers singed, the bird quickly flies off out of sight.

“Take that you little pest, snort, snort!” the witch cackles.

Hogatha sits up in her bed with a grunt and reaches for her aching feet. “Oh, snort, my poor feet, snort, snort,” she cries out as she tenderly rubs her feet. “These bunions always act up in the Spring, snort.”

She swings her feet over the edge of her bed and slowly stands up. Carefully slipping a white boot onto her left foot, she waddles over by the window and retrieves the other boot and slips it on. Then she walks to her closet and gets out a simple dress. After pulling the pink dress on over her white underskirt, she heads to her vanity.

She gets her curly orange wig and puts it on her head. Gazing at herself in her mirror, she adjusts her wig and then applies her lipstick. Lastly she squirts a small amount of purfume on herself. “Ah, snort, such beauty, snort, snort,” Hogatha says to her reflection in admiration with a girlish giggle.

Turning toward her bedroom door, she heads into the kitchen and makes herself some toast and morning brew. She sets her food and drink on the table in the middle of the room and goes to the counter to get the latest edition of Witches And Warlocks Weekly. Sitting down at her table, she begins to eat her breakfast and read her scroll.

After finishing her meal and taking the last sip of her brew, she wipes her mouth off and makes her way into her living room.

“Edgar, snort! Wake up, you lazy buzzard, snort, snort!” Hogatha exclaims as she throws the scroll she had been reading at her snoozing pet vulture with a red head and black feathers.

The sleeping bird, suddenly startled awake, lets out a sqwak. The vulture struggles to keep his balance on the perch in the opposite corner of the room.

Hogatha smooths the wrinkles out of her dress and approaches her vulture. “Get ready for a long flight, snort,” the short witch begins. “My bunions are acting up again, snort, snort. We’re off to Mount Smurf, snort. That’s the only place I can pick the herbs I need to make a salve to relieve my poor feet, snort.”

She walks to her front door grabs a short purple cape and a black pointy hat from a knob on the wall. Putting them on, she opens the door and calls back to Edgar, “What are you waiting for, snort, you worthless buzzard, snort, snort? Come on!”

Edgar stretches his wings and yawns before hopping down from his perch, then he waddles out the door following his master.

Hogatha closes the door after them. After Edgar lowers himself to the ground beside her, she climbs onto his back. Feeling his master tug on his leash, the vulture raises up and flies off toward Mount Smurf.

Waiting at the edge of Smurf village to be joined by Speedy Smurf, Smurfette, Poet Smurf and Hefty Smurf are gathered at the agreed upon time to begin the long journey to Mount Smurf.

“What’s smurfing Speedy so long?” Hefty says impatiently.

“I hope he’s okay,” Smurfette exclaims with concern in her voice.

Poet adds, “There’s no smurf in getting irate, Speedy is probably just smurfing late.”

Just as they are about to give up on Speedy and leave without him, he comes racing around a bend in the path that leads from the heart of the village.

“Sorry, puff, I’m late, puff, puff, sorry I’m late!” Speedy says out of breath. He bends over, catching his breath, then looks up and adds, “I had to smurf my alarm clock to Handy before we go

“Are we ready to get smurfing?” Hefty asks, eager to get going.

Smurfette steps forward. “Okay, let’s go. Follow me and we’ll smurf there before we know it,” she says with a smile.

The other Smurfs tighten the shoulder straps on their backpacks and fall in line behind Smurfette, as she walks off down the path to Mount Smurf.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-26-2013 08:32 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Mount Smurf here we come! Great story so far, SmurfFan.

[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-26-2013 09:15 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Sassette! [Big Grin] I have chapter 3 nearly ready and will post it in a couple days. Stay tuned... [Wink]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2013 09:32 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's Chapter 3. This is roughly the halfway point of my first Smurfs fanfic. Hope you like it! [Big Grin]

-
Chapter 3

After a few hours four Smurfs, lead by Smurfette, begin to tire as the path begins to get steeper the closer they get to their destination, Mount Smurf.

Hefty asks with a weary voice, “Is it much further, Smurfette?”

“Not far now,” she answers.

Time passes.

“How much further, Smurfette?” Speedy asks quickly, wiping sweat from his brow.

“Not far now,” she replies with a hint of irritation.

More time passes.

Poet asks warily, “Is it much further, Smurfette?”

“Yes, it is!” she yells out in an aggravated tone.

As they get closer to the top of Mount Smurf, they begin to see several varieties of plants and flowers not found in the lower elevations. Speedy, being the faster of the group, rushes ahead of his companions.

“Oh, how smurfy!” Smurfette exclaims as she pauses to admire a bright orange flower. “Keep looking, we should be smurfing some Smurfbloom somewhere on the path around here.”

“Smurfbloom, oh, Smurfbloom, how I smurf you. With your dark green leaves and petals of smurfy blue. How I long to smurf your fragrant smell. And when I smurf your beauty, mine eyes with tears of joy do swell,” Poet orates as he takes in a deep breath of a small Smurfbloom he has found.

“You smurfed one already?” Hefty ask as he steps up beside Poet. “And it’s a smurfy one, too. I better get smurfing.” He walks away and begins his own search.

Speedy races over to see what Poet has found. “Very smurfy Poet, very smurfy indeed,” Speedy quickly states. He looks around and notices the narrowness of this part of the path. “I’m smurfing farther up the path. We can smurf more gound that way.”

“Be careful and don’t smurf too far, Speedy. It’s a long drop if you slip and smurf,” Smurfette calls out to Speedy. He looks over the edge of the cliff nearby, as he trots up the path.

The small party of Smurfs busily scour the bushes along the path for all the Smurfbloom they can find. When they come upon a good specimen, they pick it and carefully place it in their backpack pouches. Smurfette, not carrying a heavy backpack herself, places any Smurfbloom she finds into the backpack of the nearest Smurf.

Distracted by their work, the Smurfs fail to notice an ominous shadow pass by overhead...

As Hogatha passes over a small party of Smurfs while flying on Edgar’s back, her bunions begin to throb. Her mind focuses on the pain, keeping her from spotting the small blue creatures far below.

“Oh, Edgar, snort, snort!! My poor, poor feet! Hurry, snort, you mangy buzzard, snort, snort! We’re almost there!” the witch cries out in agony.

Edgar picks up speed and in a matter of minutes the pair are at the top of Mount Smurf, looking for a good spot to land. Once they land, Hogatha hops off and scours the rocky crevices for the herbs and roots needed to make the balm to ease the pain of the bunions on her feet.

A short time later, the witch has collected what she needs and mounts her vulture. “Finally, snort! I have everything I need, snort, snort,” she says as she looks through her basket. “Now let’s get back, snort, so I can get some relief, snort, snort!”

Hogatha pulls on Edgar’s reigns and they lift off for their return flight.

Speedy skims through the bushes, set against the rising cliff face across from the drop off on the other side of the path, for the best Smurfbloom he can find. After nearly having filled his backpack, he pauses and sits on a rock to rest.

He takes a long drink of water from his canteen, and after he wipes his chin, he notices a shadow cross the path a few feet away from him. He looks up to see where the shadow is coming from.

While his head is leaned back as he takes another drink, he spots the familiar form of Hogatha on her vulture up in the sky. Startled to see her turn and stare directly at him, fear and panic well up inside him and Speedy nearly chokes on his water and spits it out, coughing violently.

“Oh, my smurfness! Oh, my smurfness! I have to warn the others! I have to warn the others!” he blurts out in horror.

He hops of the rock he was sitting on, dropping his canteen, and runs as fast as his trembling legs will carry him, back down the path to where he left the other Smurfs in his party.

“A Smurf, snort, snort!” Hogatha shouts excitedly as she happens to look down and spots a lone Smurf sitting on a rock near a small path below her. She notices the tiny, blue creature see her, jump up from the rock and take off down the mountain path at a dead run. “Quickly, snort, you dundering buzard, snort, snort! After him!”

Edgar draws near striking range of the fleeing Smurf and pulls up, as three other Smurfs come into view.

Smurfette looks up as Speedy comes racing down the path, screaming at the top of his lungs. “What’s wrong, Speedy?” Smurfette asks.

“Run! Run! Run! For smurfness sakes, Run!” he yells out in warning, pointing up into the sky behind him. “Hogatha is smurfing this way!”

The other Smurfs look up into the sky behind Speedy in unison and freeze up as they see the evil witch rapidly approaching on her vulture.

Hogatha, momentarily forgetting about her aching feet, screams out in wicked delight, “I’ll, snort, get you wretched little goodie goodies, snort, snort!”

She shoots lightning bolts magically from her hands at Speedy, which he deftly dodges, hopping to one side to keep from being hit. Another bolt hits the cliff face above his companions, triggering a rockslide.

Speedy, seeing the danger his friends are in, gets an extra burst of speed and zips towards them. He dives at the others and knocks them into the bushes under an overhang of rock unaffected by the rockslide, just as the crumbling cliff collapses on top of him.

“That should take care of them, snort, snort!” Hogatha cackles happily.

As Edgar circles around to look for survivors, his master’s feet begin to throb badly and she loses interest in her prey. “Ooooooo,” she howls in pain. “I must get home, snort, and tend to my poor feet, snort, snort,” she cries as she turns her vulture towards her home. They fly off out of sight.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-07-2013 09:32 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
you do that, Hogatha. go home & take care of your nasty smelly old feet.

looks to be getting very exciting. thanks for letting me know you updated. wouldn't have wanted to miss this. ;-)

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-07-2013 10:49 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Glad you're liking it, Amy! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2013 08:55 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"you do that, Hogatha. go home & take care of your nasty smelly old feet."

Hahahahaha... well said!

[Big Grin]

Great work, SmurfFan!

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-31-2013 10:55 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's my fourth chapter. Sorry i's been so long in coming. I hope you like it. Let me know if you think anything could be improved upon. [Big Grin]

-
Chapter 4

Storyteller Smurf rises up out of his rocking chair with a shiver, and he shuffles over to the wood box beside his fireplace. "My smurfness! These old bones just can't smurf the cold like they used to," he says with a chuckle as he gets a small log from the wood box and tosses it on the fire.

Sassette Smurfling speaks up excitedly as Storyteller makes his way back to his rocker, "Gee willakers, Pappy Storyteller! Tell us what smurfed next..."

"Was anysmurf hurt besides Speedy?" Slouchy Smurfling added in his layed back, slightly husky tone of voice.

Nat Smurfling chimes in, "Were any animals smurfed by the falling rocks?"

Snappy Smurfling, barely able to contain his enthusiasm, blurts out, "Hurry, I can't smurf it! What smurfed after the rock slide?"

"Now calm yoursmurfs down, my little Smurflings," Storyteller says with a soothing, understanding smile as he sits back down and opens the book to where he left off. "Balthazaar's castle wasn't smurfed in a day, you know."

Baby Smurf crawls over to Speedy Smurf with his small, light blue blankie and reaches up toward him, gurgling baby talk. Nurturer Smurf, sitting next to Speedy, reaches down to pick Baby up. "Do you smurf some help, little one?" she asks tenderly as she gently lifts Baby from under the arms and sits the tiny Smurf on Speedy's lap.

Baby cuddles into Speedy's arms and coo's softly. Speedy smiles down at the innocent, wrapping Baby up tightly in the blankie.

"Now, where were we. Ah, yes, the rock slide..." Storyteller says and begins to read.

Hefty Smurf is the first to stir. He peers into the sky, through a gap in the bush he was pushed into, looking for any sign of Hogatha.

In the bushes behind him a startled Smurfette starts waking up. "Oh my smurf!" she exclaims. Sitting up slowly, she looks around and spots Poet Smurf next to her, getting to his feet.

Poet dusts off his shoulders and crouches down beside her, offering to help her get up. "Let me help you smurf to your feet. I'll gladly assist you, Smurfette so sweet," he says in hushed tones with his usual lilt.

"Well, the coast's clear now. No smurf of Hogatha close by," Hefty informs the others.

"Where's Speedy? I don't smurf him anywhere," Smurfette worriedly asks.

The three uninjured Smurfs climb out of the bushes they were knocked into, and they begin to search for their missing friend. Poet and Smurfette scour the bushes, while Hefty looks over the cliff edge and around the fallen rubble from the rock slide Hogatha caused.

Smurfette announces after she and Poet finish with the bushes, "We can't smurf him in the bushes. Where could he be? I smurf he's okay."

"Keep smurfing. He's got to be..." Hefty's voice trails off as he notices a dust covered, blue hand sticking out of the rubble a few feet away. "There!" he yells out and races toward his fallen friend's limp hand. "He's been smurfed alive!"

Smurfette grabs Poet by the hand and pulls him with her as they run to where Speedy lies beneath the rock. "Hurry!" she screams, "Let's dig him out before he smurfs out of air!"

The three concerned Smurfs dig frantically at the rock covering their companion. After a few very tense moments they have him out of the rubble. He isn't moving.

Poet holds his hand next to Speedy's nose and mouth, feeling for breath. "He's still breathing, though he's not awake! Quickly to Smurf Village, Speedy we must take!" he spits out excitedly.

"We need to smurf a faster way to carry him," Smurfette says hastily.

"How about we smurf a stretcher?" Hefty suggests.

They all agree and start to gather what is needed for a makeshift stretcher. Hefty finds a nearby scrub tree and breaks off two long branches to use as poles. Smurfette unrolls the sleeping mat Speedy had rolled up at the top of his backpack. Poet gathers a pine needle from a small tree and a ball of yarn he had in his backpack to bind his poem scrolls with.

Hefty lays the branches on the ground beside Speedy. Smurfette rolls out the sleeping mat over the branches. Poet wraps the edges of both sides of the mat around each branch and stitches the mat to itself, to hold securely onto the branches. They stand back for an instant, admiring their work.

"Help me smurf him on the strecher," Hefty says to Poet.

Poet carefully holds onto Speedy under the backs of his knees, while Hefty grabs hold under his armpits. They gently lift him up and place him gingerly back down on the stretcher.

Speedy begins to come to, lets out a slight groan and slips back to sleep.

"Hurry, it'll be smurfing dark soon," Smurfette alerts the others.

Hefty takes hold of the poles above Speedy's head and Poets gets the poles below his feet. "Now, on the smurf of three, lift..." Heft instructs Poet. "One...two...three!" With a grunt of effort they lift up the stretcher.

They start off down the path that leads down Mount Smurf, Smurfette at their side.

Clumsy Smurf is gathering rocks for his rock collection a short distance from Smurf Village. He spots a sparkling stone that catches his attention and picks it up. He holds it up to examine it more closely, and he gazes at it as it glitters in the sunlight. "What a smurfy rock, uh huh, huh," he says to himself proudly in his southern accent.

Suddenly startled by a scuffling sound on the nearby path, he looks over to see what it was. "What the smurf is that!" he exclaims in surprise.

He sees two Smurfs carrying a third on a stretcher, lead by a Smurfette. As they draw nearer he recognizes the Smurf with blue sneakers laying on the stretcher, and he bursts out, "Speedy! What happened, Smurfette! Is Speedy okay?"

Smurfette answers with urgency, "There's been an accident! Speedy was smurfed in a rock slide! Hurry, Clumsy, go smurf Doctor Smurf!"

Clumsy drops his rock. "You can smurf on me. Yup, yup. You surely can!" he shouts back over his shoulder as he rushes off to the village.

Clumsy races into Smurf Village, yelling at the top of his lungs, "Help! Help! Doctor Smurf, Doctor Smurf!"

Dabbler Smurf steps out his door to see what all the commotion is about. He stops Clumsy and asks, "What's smurfing on, Clumsy? Calm down."

"It's Speedy!" he puffs, nearly out of breath. "He's been hurt..." He pants. "Smurfed in a rock slide!"

Dabbler runs off to Smurf Hospital. He goes inside and grabs a white coat. He slips the coat on, puts a reflector on his hat and a stethoscope around his neck. He then grabs his black bag and rushes out to Clumsy as Doctor Smurf.

"Here they come! Uh, huh. They're smurfing up the path now!" Clumsy shouts, pointing at the weary Smurfs hurrying toward them.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.