Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » HELP!! I'm missing the following smurf episodes!
Author Topic: HELP!! I'm missing the following smurf episodes!
Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted 01-28-2012 09:50 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey guys, I have downloaded everything from a smurfs torrent I found which has all the specials, all 9 seasons, AND Smurfs and The Magic Flute. I've been enjoying watching the episodes ever since I downloaded them all.
[Wink]
Everything is good video and sound quality, however some of the season 7 episodes are poor quality rips with somewhat quiet sound. They are still viewable and listenable though! However, one of the poor quality videos almost completely has no sound, and is filled with crackling sounds and it is 7x38 - To Coin A Smurf so this copy is almost completely unenjoyable without sound.
[Sassette Smurfling] [Confused] [Wink] [Frown]
However, the torrent is missing a few episodes and I will list them to you all:
3x38 - All Hallows' Eve
3x44 - Wolf in Peewit's Clothing
3x55 - No Time for Smurfs
6x01 - Smurfquest, Part 1
6x02 - Smurfquest, Part 2
6x03 - Smurfquest, Part 3
6x04 - Smurfquest, Part 4
6x20 - Bringing Up Bigfeet
7x02 - Smurf on the Wild Side, Part 2
7x03 - Smurf on the Wild Side, Part 3
7x04 - Smurf on the Wild Side, Part 4
7x20 - Sassette's Bewitching Friendship
7x22 - Castaway Smurfs
7x27 - Nobody Smurf
7x29 - Bouncing Smurf
7x31 - I Was a Brainy Weresmurf
7x36 - Papa for a Day
7x41 - Sassette's Hive
7x44 - A Long Tale for Grandpa
7x50 - Snappy's Puppet
7x51 - Prince Smurf
7x52 - The Return of Don Smurfo
7x61 - The Smurfy Verdict
7x62 - Chlorhydris' Lost Love
7x63 - Stop and Go Smurfs
[Frown] [Frown]
So if you have all those episodes on the computer, can you please send me mediafire download links to them? Thank you!
[Big Grin] [Angel Smurf]
Also, a better quality rip of To Coin A Smurf with far better sound would be much appreciated as well!
[Big Grin] [Angel Smurf]
Thank you!

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2012 11:36 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I do have prince smurf and Sassette's bewitching friendship on DVD. I know how to put them on computer I just don't know how to send the sorry Archive. :(
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2012 06:45 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My dad downloads stuff from the Torrent place all the time and he got all of the smurf episodes besides all of the ones that you listed. We must have had the same problem.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2012 07:08 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by *Smurfette*:
I do have prince smurf and Sassette's bewitching friendship on DVD. I know how to put them on computer I just don't know how to send the sorry Archive. [Frown]

Okay, I'll give you instructions.

1. Go to mediafire.com
2. Click the folder which later says "Drag files here to start uploading"
3. Press the plus sign on the uploader.
4. Click on which episodes you want to upload.
5. Then click begin upload. It may take some time to upload, so you can use a new tab for whatever you want while the files are uploading.
6. When the uploading is done, click "Share" on each files
7. Copy the file URL and paste it to your forum post.
8. If you have more files to share, click "X" and do the same procedure as 6 and 7 until it is done.

So now you know how to do it Smurfette, can you try?
[Wink]
Also Chloette, I don't know why those common smurf torrents are having the exact same missing episodes too ya know. That's quite strange, and also unsmurfy.
[Frown]

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2012 09:55 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Archive. Thank you for helping me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Ill have them here soon. I promise they will be here i just have to find out when!!!!!
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2012 11:16 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No problem! Anytime, Smurfette!!!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
I'm patient enough, sometimes long files take long times. It's a matter of computer processors and filesizes.
[Wink]

VicyJoe
Smurf
Member # 3538

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2012 01:28 PM      Profile for VicyJoe       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can we avoid justifying piracy?
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2012 01:31 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Onesimos, is this because of SOPA, PIPA, and C-11? [Confused]
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2012 03:26 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If Warner Bros. would stop sitting on their properties guarding them so jealously and start releasing more of the seasons on DVDs, then maybe we could have a little less piracy. Maybe.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 06:57 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No luck yet! [Frown]
The person who made this torrent probably had no luck too! [Frown]

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 07:08 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Archive Smurf:
Hey guys, I have downloaded everything from a smurfs torrent I found which has all the specials, all 9 seasons, AND Smurfs and The Magic Flute. I've been enjoying watching the episodes ever since I downloaded them all.
[Wink]
Everything is good video and sound quality, however some of the season 7 episodes are poor quality rips with somewhat quiet sound. They are still viewable and listenable though! However, one of the poor quality videos almost completely has no sound, and is filled with crackling sounds and it is 7x38 - To Coin A Smurf so this copy is almost completely unenjoyable without sound.
[Sassette Smurfling] [Confused] [Wink] [Frown]
However, the torrent is missing a few episodes and I will list them to you all:
3x38 - All Hallows' Eve
3x44 - Wolf in Peewit's Clothing
6x20 - Bringing Up Bigfeet
7x02 - Smurf on the Wild Side, Part 2
7x20 - Sassette's Bewitching Friendship
7x22 - Castaway Smurfs
7x27 - Nobody Smurf
7x29 - Bouncing Smurf
7x31 - I Was a Brainy Weresmurf
7x36 - Papa for a Day
7x41 - Sassette's Hive
7x44 - A Long Tale for Grandpa
7x50 - Snappy's Puppet
7x51 - Prince Smurf
7x52 - The Return of Don Smurfo
7x61 - The Smurfy Verdict
7x62 - Chlorhydris' Lost Love
7x63 - Stop and Go Smurfs
[Frown] [Frown]
So if you have all those episodes on the computer, can you please send me mediafire download links to them? Thank you!
[Big Grin] [Angel Smurf]
Also, a better quality rip of To Coin A Smurf with far better sound would be much appreciated as well!
[Big Grin] [Angel Smurf]
Thank you!

Archive, do you know Filestube? Once in a while I download Smurf episodes there, and the quality is good! I found "To Coin a Smurf" by the way:
http://www.filestube.com/search.html?q=To+Coin+a+Smurf&select=All

I hope this helps! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4900 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 09:32 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm beginning to think that Parts 3 and 4 of "Smurf On The Wild Side" don't even exist, but then Warner Bros. isn't really helping by being so restrictive on releasing the rest of the episodes on video.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 11:44 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Squeaky Smurf, I do know Filestube....AND THANK YOU FOR FINDING THE BETTER COIN A SMURF!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You are so awesome!

VicGeorge, I have to agree...Warner Bros. has to get their acts together and release the rest of the seasons like Jem has already released 2 of their seasons and they are getting ready to release their last (yes there are 3 seasons on Jem), but ah well.

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 12:18 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay Squeaky, I got some bad news....the Coin A Smurf you gave me is the same bad copy I had unfortunately, I just found out. I know I shouldn't have said it is a better one, after I found out that it is...I tend to have that habit sometimes.

However, thanks anyways!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted 04-06-2012 12:42 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh my... [Eek!] That's such a pity! [Frown]

Anyway, I found this one on Veehd: http://veehd.com/video/4557411_Smurfs-7x38-To-Coin-A-Smurf
You can take a look too if you like.

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4900 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 03:08 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sure, I'll get onto that sometime: [Smile]

(NOTE I have corrected myself this time. Please note I didn't comment on the quality before I knew about this link.

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 03:14 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OMG, this is exactly just like the bad quality, except 200% sped up!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Frown]

Ah well, you did your best Squeaky. [Angel Smurf] Even if you did find more links for the To Coin A Smurf just now, you don't have to get too worked up on it..(though yes the better quality is much appreciated) But it is your choice. I just hope someone uploads this episode in excellent quality. [Frown]

Very well thank you Squeaky, and I'm in the hunt for the other episodes! I have already downloaded "All Hallows Eve", so if there is still a few I can't find after the hunt...I will give the list!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thanks for the positively effective helpful help, I really well appreciated this! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 05:13 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah, I've never seen the episode before because the one I have is bad quality. (we probably got the same torrent thing (my dad gets them all the time))

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 07:14 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah.... [Frown]
All the other bad quality rips are not as bad, they have poor-ish video but still viewable, audio is quiet but not broken and still listenable.

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 09:52 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
MY GOODNESS!!!! I GOT GREAT NEWS!!!
I FOUND A NEW SMURFS TORRENT SOMEWHERE AND IT HAS ALMOST ALL OF THE MISSING EPISODES!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] (Except two)
When I'm done downloading, I will tell you the outcome! [Big Grin]

However, the two missing episodes still to be found are:

Others than that, the hunt has been proceeding really fast recently
[Smurfette] [Sassette Smurfling] [Big Grin] [Smile] [Wink] [Cool]

IT'S TRULY OUTRAGEOUS HOW THINGS COME IN FAST UNEXPECTEDLY!!!!!

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 11:45 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm so happy for you! *happy*
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-07-2012 05:03 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Archive Smurf:

Hi Archive! You can watch No Time for Smurfs online here!!

Watch Smurfquest here!!

Glad you found most of the shows you were looking for!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-07-2012 08:12 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks guys, but I already got the episodes on the new torrent. [Wink]
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-07-2012 08:29 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I just watch smurfs on YouTube

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

*Smurfette in Love*
Smurfling
Member # 5337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-06-2014 01:16 PM      Profile for *Smurfette in Love*       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Please archive smurf can u share all hallows eve ? Mine was wiped by a bug in my droid! Im mobile only so no torrent files, but just all hallows eve, any format its small enough to convert on my phone ty

--------------------
Smurfy Princess

Posts: 7 | From: British Isles / United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2014
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.