Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » how can it be : smurf fanfic (Page 2)
Author Topic: how can it be : smurf fanfic
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-16-2012 10:37 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're doing great! Keep up the good work!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-16-2012 10:50 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i can't wait to find out what the important news is ;-)

Jokey, thank you! it's compliments of SmurfFan
:-)

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-23-2012 02:26 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 8:

After the smurfs took awhile to decide about it they both decided not to they just had a feeling not to. Meanwhile Sportette was doing a sciencce expiriment and trying to make new technology then handy walked in. "hi sportette what are you making?" Handy asked "im making a potion for papa since he asked me to and trying to invent new technology" Sportette said adding some dragon sweat to the potion "its done can you take it to papa handy" she said "sure" handy said then took the potion to papa smurf "i hope i can finish this by next week" Sportette said to herself.

After a week she had finished it "guess what i made" Sportette said to hefty "um i dont know"Hefty answered "this its called an ipod" Sportette said "it only plays music tho but its loud enough to hear across the village with the speakers" she explained but waited for the whole village to be there. The smurfs gathered around her and she told them about it. Ooooos and ahhhhs all over looking at the device."whats it called" Handy asked "an ipod" Sportette said "ipod" the smurfs said.But soon everything was awful.

The smurfs where all sick after wild had found a leaf and ate it. Papa smurf was trying to find out what was on the leaf and it was some kind of potion. Sportette walked in with guiltette hefty and painter they were the only ones not sick beside tge smurflings. "so papa whats on the leaf" Hefty asked "some sort of potion and i think its a decease and contagius" Papa explained. "ok is there a cure" Sportette asked "yes but you need a wart of a wartmonger a tear of a pixie dragon sweat and steam from demon steams" Papa said "i dont have any of that exept the tear of a pixie i need you three to get it and the smurflings may help" he said "SMURFAROO!" said the smurfling behind the corner "hefty and snappy get the steam sportette and sassette get um the wartmonger wart painter nat and slouchy go get the dragon sweat" papa said "yes papa smurf" the smurfs said then ran off.

"sassette you know how to swing on a vine?" Sportette asked her when they where almost there "um ya" Sassette answered
"then cmon!" Sportette said handing her a vine then they went to the castle thing. "hey wartface over here!" Sportette said and the guards started running twords the two smurfettes but as sportette and sassette planed sportette hit them with a rock and duck taped their mouths. "now to get that wart" she said and took out a pocket knife carfully cutting one off and put it in a jar.They soon left for home while the other smurfs were not doing it as easy as them.

to be continued…

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-23-2012 02:57 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
those are some brave smurflings to cut off a wart *shivers*

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2012 06:00 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
EWWWW...GROSSS!!! Good story, lol, but yuck!!

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Lazy Smurf
blue4ever
Member # 4138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2012 08:49 PM      Profile for Lazy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yeah very yucky, but a great story its one of my favorites

--------------------
HELLO SMURFY WORLD!
(I'm blue4ever)

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-23-2012 05:27 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In my next chapter I was wondering if anysmurf wants to be part of it

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-23-2012 06:56 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can i be in it?

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-23-2012 07:19 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sure do you want to be a sister like how chloette suggested in your story cause I was thinking about having something like that in my next chapter with my two sisters in it

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-23-2012 08:15 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sure i' will be a sister

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2012 03:41 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 9:

After the smurfs returned papa began to make the potion. He stirred it together and put it in cups for the smurfs who were not sick. "Papa smurf do we have to drink this?" Vanity asked "Yes vanity" Papa said "what's in it?" Smurfette asked "it's better you don't know" Hefty said and passed out the cups to all the sick smurfs. After all of the potion was passed out most smurfs felt better after drinking it. "girls we have to back to the human village" Chefette said "why?" the twins said together "we are coming back we are bringing a suprise back" Sporty said and then they soon left leaving the twins guessing what the suprise could be.

A few days later sporty and Chefette came back with thier suprise in a bush hiding. "we present your 3 other sisters!" sporty said and the three smurfettes came out of the bush. "hi I'm fashionette" the little smurfling with blonde hair said "I'm dancette" the other smurfling with red hair said "hi I'm greedette" the grown up smurfette said "nice to meet you all" the twins said. They needed new clothes so sportette helped and made her first dress she made 3.

They had their new clothes on Greedette wore a pink dress,hat and shoes like smurfettes. Fashionette wore a pink dress,dimond earrings,pink flats,purple bracelet pink hat,gold necklace and dark pink lipstick. Dancette wore a pink and blue tutu,light pink ballet slippers,blue green hat,light pink tights and light pink tank top.

The village was complete no more smurfs would come or at least they think. Sportette started a basketball tournament. Fashionette was getting on sportettes nerves by being bossy like brainy. Greedette and Bakette would bake together guiltette took people's hats like usual. Everysmurf got along fine the smurfettes each had a smurf like them. It was soon night fall "well time for bed" Popstar said "night everysmurf" they all said and went to bed.

TO BE CONTINUED

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2012 02:42 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 10:

In the morning everysmurf ate breakfast. Cut was extremely noisy in there. After breakfast papa smurf called everyone to a meeting. Everysmurf went and wondered what was going to happen.

"Attention my little smurfs!" Papa announced "as you all know it is 6 days from a blue moon and I think we should have a special celebration any suggestions" he said. The smurfs tried to suggest things but thought that they weren't good enough. "I have an idea what about a dance?!" Smurfette suggested "not a bad idea" papa said "we will have a blue moon dance" he finished "hooray!" most of the smurfs said. "we have to get prepared greedy I need you to make food handy and hefty get supplies and the rest of you help decorate oh and tailor can you make the smurfs and smurfettes outfits for the dance I think you would want to look your best" papa said and they got started.

It was busy around the village for the past few days. Everyone was exited. The smurfettes were getting their dresses fitted. "hold still" tailor said "how long does it take to make something so simple it's just a pain in the a...ouch!" sportette said she was enjoying this least of all. It was now 3 days till the blue moon dance.

Everything was ready just waiting for those three days to go by. It felt like forever to most smurfs to others it was just a few days. Sportette was writing some lyrics in her notebook for popstar. Gloomette was trying to find a smurf to go with to the dance. It wasn't just her all the smurfettes were finding somesmurf to go with so far only Bakette and popstar had someone to go with. Ninjalette was attempting to kick a tree down everyone doing their own thing.

CLIFFHANGER!

To be continued

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2012 05:16 PM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm loving this story

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Lazy Smurf
blue4ever
Member # 4138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2012 08:57 PM      Profile for Lazy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
same here

--------------------
HELLO SMURFY WORLD!
(I'm blue4ever)

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2012 03:21 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i think the blue moon dance sounds like incredibly smurfy fun! poor Sportette, though
:-D i hope she will have fun...that they all will have fun! ;-)

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-27-2012 05:25 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Next chapter(drum roll)just so you know ninjalette speaks French:

Ninjalette was getting her dress done for the dance witch was tonight. "ouch ça ze fair mal sur mesure puet vous arrêter me poussent dans le schtroumpf!" ninjalette said "um what did she just say?" tailor asked "don't you know she speaks French she said ouch that hurts tailor can you stop poking me in the smurf don't you speak French fuel" popstar said with her slight French accent "sorry and what's a fuel" tailor said "il est ok juste arrêter" she said "it's ok just stop" popstar translated. Tailor finished the dress "there you go" he said "je vous mon ami" ninjalette said "no problem I know a little French at least" tailor said.

Guiltette was exited for the dance,well who wasn't besides sportette. "only 3 hours" she said in her British accent. She going with jokey. There was a knock on the door."who is it" she said "jokey hyuk hyuk hyuk I have a suprise!". Guiltette opened the door and took the gift and gave it to sportette and she opened it "enćules!(yes it's a bad word in French)" she said "what did she say" jokey asked "I think I know but you dont want to know" guiltette said "well see you at the dance later" "ok " he said and left. She thought did she really say that instead of smurf?

It was time. They knew because there was a sign saying its time. The smurfettes got on their dresses. Guiltette wore her pearl earrings yellow silk dress yellow heels and her hair down. Sportette wore a short green dress green bellet flats and her hair up. Bakette wore the same but high heels and red. Sassette wore a pink dress and ballet flats. Dancette wore a pink tutu pink tank top and ballet shoes. There were many other dresses but if I name them all there would be to many sentances.

Sportette was meeting up with hefty. She saw him "hiya" she said "hi Bakette where's sportette?" hefty said "I'm sportette but head " sportette replied "oh hi" hefty said. Sportette rolled her eyes [Roll Eyes] and they went to the dance.

When they were there only 17 smurfs/smurfettes were there. "what happened!?" Bakette asked "gargamel..." popstar said."oh no we better hurry!" sportette said "not so fast" some mysterious voice said "your not going anywhere!". All the lights turned off it was freezing. It felt as if the walls were closing in. That was because they were "I haven't seen that dude in a long time" guiltette said "who?" they all said "it was..."

To be continued

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2012 06:31 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's kinda a cliffhanger. Can't wait to see who it was. [Smile]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2012 10:04 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
awww mean old Gargamel had to go and ruin the lovely occasion... :-(

i can't wait to see who the voice belongs to!

so cute and funny that Hefty did not recognize Sportette when she was all dressed up :-D

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2012 10:37 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I still can't find a name for mr mysterious voice I'm thinking though

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2012 12:36 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 12(I think):

"its killer,killer smurf, the worst smurf you can ever meet" guiltette finished "I'll take it from here killer" they heard popstar say. They all looked at her "now you will be crushed by the walls as I take the only one with magic strong enough to open the treasure of the cydonian war it been locked for years we've been trying to open it but only one of you can" popstar said "I don't beleive it how long have you been planning this!?" guiltette said "two years after gargamel put some spell on me" she said "expo caliosis" sportette mummered. "now I need Bakette and hefty to come with me or the ones you care about are gone" popstar said. Suddenly sportette and baker were gone. The smurfs obeyed and went with her.

They arrived in a scary place. There were bones and blood everywhere. It was an old palace at least 2000 years old. "why are you doing this?" Bakette asked "ask the potion" popstar said she stopped. "here it is under that throne!" she said "how are you gonna move it" hefty asked "that's why your here now move that throne!" popstar said her voice echoed through the hall.

Sportette and baker where in two separate cages above a volcano. "I hope they're all right" sportette said "me too" baker said "of only we could escape without burning". They tried to escape "exposes calosies tou sankariana!" sportette said trying to escape using magic but it was enchanted "it's no use we'll never escape!" baker said. It was hopeless they would only be free if the job was done.

The smurfs still at the dance were terrified. The walls stopped closing in but there were spikes on the floor and lasers. If they moved too much an alarm would go off signaling killer."this is my fault" guiltette said "how so" jokey asked "two years ago...

Flashback

It was a beautiful morning in the forest. But something was wrong popstar was missing. Guiltette looked everywhere then she got to gargamels. She saw popstar in his hands about to be injected by a needle. Guiltette tried to get her lose but ended up taking her place but popstar just had gargamel take her."NO!!!!!" guiltette said and popstars eyes glowed red "you will get me the treasure of the cydonian war" gargamel said "yes master gargamel" popstar said. Then she met killer "boo" he said and hit her in the head with a rock. Guiltette was out cold and wasn't found until a few days later .

End of Flashback

"she saved you that doesn't make it your fault" harmony said "I guess your right" guiltette said "now how do we get out of here!".

Kinda a cliffhanger but ya gotta love cliffhangers!

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2012 08:02 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
oh no! popstar betrayed them??? how very sad :-(

very interesting twist, Sportette! i look forward to reading more! ;-)

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-29-2012 05:27 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Nurturer Smurf:
oh no! popstar betrayed them??? how very sad :-(

very interesting twist, Sportette! i look forward to reading more! ;-)

Thank you

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-29-2012 05:47 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is actually a really epic and awesome fanfic as far as how much I've read it so far!!! VERY GOOD!!! [Big Grin]
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 02:27 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 13:

It was two hours later. Hefty had moved the throne revealing the door to the treasure. Little did they know what will happen. Bakette opened the treasure with her magic and inside was gold,pearls,diamonds and a necklace made from magic. There was a legend if someone put on the necklace it would realease the many creatures trapped in diamonds.

Popstar ended up putting on the necklace. In a few seconds some color regained to the castle,but since popstar turned evil it went black again. Everything turned black and white,untill the brightness dissapeared. The world was evil,then hefty got stuck in a trap so did Bakette."I'm done with you have fun" popstar said then left.

In the volcanic mess sportette was hanging on a bar. She had injuries all over."I told you not to try to escape!" baker yelled "well I had a pistol I couldn't resist!" she yelled back. Killer was the one who helped start it. He use to be kind smurf but due to an explosion he turned against the smurfs. Killer started it and someone was gonna end it. Then there was a burst through the wall."don't move killer" said guiltette then punched him in the face "vas te faire enćule fils de pute!" ninjalette yelled. "killer will be gone" said sportette doing a backflip but missing the edge causing her to be hanging on to her life above lava.

The world was dying everything dead. Then with hefty and Bakette they saw creatures running twords them. A stampede of smurfs and smurfettes ran by helping them free. "hiya Bakette" a smurfette with blonde and pink hair said "who are you how do you know me?" Bakette asked the stranger "I'm your cousin cowgirl silly!" cowgirl said. After it was pitch black. "oh snap" and older smurf said.

"hello hanging over lava gonna fall face first into it" sportette said. "oh yeah we forgot" fashionette said pulling baker onto land. Then the others pulled up sportette. She was hurt bad "I just got burned literally" she said. The other half of her face was burned. "we have to take her to papa smurf immeadeatly!" said peaceful "how did you guys escape" baker asked "well ninjalette had a grappling hook" brainy said "wow you didnt lecture us" peaceful said and smiled.

At gargamels hovel each smurf was hung in a cage. Papa smurf too he was extremely sad 5 smurfs were turned into gold completely. A bang was heard in the window. A smurf walked through it. The smurf helped the smurfs left free"hurry back to the village" he said "who are you" harmony asked. "that's for me to know and for you to find out now everysmurf hold hands" he said. They all held each others hands as another mysterious smurf joined them "hey don't forget me" a smurfettes voice said as she joined them. They all swung across the paths to the village. "come quick papa!" said one mysterious smurf. Papa smurf went to find 4 smurfs uncontiose.

To be continued... Hope you liked it

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 03:35 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
your story is smepic! poor Sportette for getting burned so badly!!! :-(

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.