Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » How You First Met The Smurfs (Page 1)
Author Topic: How You First Met The Smurfs
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-28-2011 03:09 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's my question to all my BlueBuddies: How were you first introduced to the Smurfs? [Confused]

For me, I vaguely recall seeing an advertisement for a new upcoming cartoon series coming out in the fall with little blue people. I remember counting the days to see it. After watching the first episode I was hooked. Pretty much up until the last season.

I'd love to hear how you discovered our 3-apple-high blue friends? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-28-2011 03:23 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
that's so smurfy that you were counting down the days until it started :-)

my great-grandma introduced me to them. i spent a lot of time with her growing up. i used to watch cartoons in the mornings while she sat in her rocker humming and slicing up apples for me <3

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-28-2011 03:27 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was introduced to the smurfs from 1-2 years ago. My dad showed me them by showing me a couple of episodes and I fell in love with them.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-28-2011 04:25 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
when i was little i always watched smurfs until i was 6 then i forgot about them but when i saw the movie i remebered them so i wacthed when i was 1 -6 (2002-2008)

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-28-2011 04:40 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool Sportette.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 01:40 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I watch them all the time!! First in 2008 though and I automatically got used to it after only 1 episode!
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 02:01 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was first introduced by my TV. When I saw an advertisement for the 2011 movie. Now I watch all the episodes from 'back then'!!
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 04:25 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was first introduced when I heard that the Smurfs Movie was coming out. I typed in Smurfs episodes into Youtube, and now I've seen every episode from Seasons 1, 2, and 9, and half the episodes from all the other seasons. I got really into the Smurfs after my third episode, and I looked up things about Smurfs and found BlueBuddies! Of course I didn't actually join until September, but I knew about it 4 months before I joined. Now I'm a MASSIVE Smurfs fan, and know more than anysmurf I know! [Smile] [Frown] [Confused] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz] [Cool] [Roll Eyes] [Mad] [Eek!] [Embarrassed] [yum!] [GNAP!] [Santa Smurf] [Pirate Smurf] [Football Smurf] [Graduate Smurf] [Gargamel] [Azrael] [Smurfette] [Angel Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Techno Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [King Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Clown Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Viking Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Happy Smurf] [King Tut Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Scuba Smurf]

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 06:59 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jokey Smurf22:
I was introduced to the smurfs from 1-2 years ago. My dad showed me them by showing me a couple of episodes and I fell in love with them.

To add on to what I said before:

I was introduced to the smurfs from 1-2 years ago. My dad showed me them by showing me a couple of episodes and I fell in love with them. Once I started learning about them I couldn't stop and my little sister got annoyed because I was obsessed with smurfs. I think I know where in my family I got my obsession with smurfs from. My dad says that my aunt used to love smurfs and he would watch it with her. Now that I found out about smurfs I feel as if I couldn't live without them.

I LOVE SMURFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Wink] [Techno Smurf] [Graduate Smurf] [Gargamel] [Astro Smurf] [King Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Clown Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Angel Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Smile] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Wink] [Enamored Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Wild Smurf] [yum!] [King Tut Smurf] [Viking Smurf] [Mad] [Frown] [Roll Eyes] [Cool] [GNAP!] [Azrael] [Scuba Smurf] [Swoof] [Embarrassed] [Eek!] [Smurfette] [Confused] [Santa Smurf]
I used to not know about the smurfs but now I'm an expert on them! [Wink]

Sketchy Smurfette
Smurfling
Member # 4194

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 02:10 PM      Profile for Sketchy Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I fell in love with the smurfs after watching the new movie. ^^
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 02:11 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool Sketchy Smurfette. I knew about the smurfs before the new movie.

--------------------

aprilsmurfling
Smurf
Member # 3862

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 02:29 PM      Profile for aprilsmurfling   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh through our "the smurfs that time forgot" video tape.. I watched it alot when I was younger and still do [Big Grin]

--------------------
Check out my smurf pics and zodacsigns in smurf style here -> http://wintergrape95.deviantart.com/

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 02:36 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's very smurfy guys!
[Smurfette] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Techno Smurf] [Astro Smurf]

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 12-29-2011 02:42 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I knew them for once in 1975 when a Brazilian publishing company started to launch the Smurf comics here under the name "Strunfs" (a similar name to the original, "Schtroumpfs"), but this didn't last very long. Only 7 years later when HB cartoons were broadcast on Brazilian TV the Smurfs became a true fad and I really got to know each of them and be taken too! So that I began to acquire the figurines and - like many of us here - draw Smurfs too! Since then, these little blue guys have been part of my preferences. [Smile] [Smurfette] [Big Grin] [Graduate Smurf] [King Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4338 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 03:08 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Even before the Magic Flute movie from 1976! Amazing!
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 03:45 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
im thinking of writing a new fanfic what do you think?

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 04:19 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Go for it! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 04:42 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks smurf fan

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 04:44 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i will

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 05:06 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Do it, we wanna hear!
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 05:15 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think it's smurfy of you to write a fanfic. I can't wait to read it. I found out from expeince that writing a fanfic is fun to write and entertaining to the people who read it. [Wink]
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 05:22 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think it's smurfy of you to write a fanfic. I can't wait to read it. I found out from expeince that writing a fanfic is fun to write and entertaining to the people who read it. [Wink]

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 05:35 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i think ill call it " how can it be" about some smurfs finding some smurfs i made im working on it now

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2011 06:52 PM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I first introduced to The Smurfs back in 1999.
An south east asia feed of cartoon network still
showing smurfs adventures which is a syndication
version of the original.
The two episodes that i watched was one of the very
last episodes aired on cartoon network.
1.The smurfquest
2.The answer smurf
I just fall in love with it.
in the later year they cancelled the show.
And the smurfs just simply faded from my memory
until 2008 that i suddenly remembered it for
no reason...maybe it always in the deepest heart
of mine i just can't dig it up and remember.
Later in 2009 i joined bluebuddies and the rest is
history.

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2018 03:55 AM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm technically a smurfette from birth....

Need I say more?

--------------------
"Ariel may be gone, but she lives on through her, [your daughter]"--Papa to Brainy, Lost Smurfette: final chapter....

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.