Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » "Empath's Honeymoon" Sample Write
Author Topic: "Empath's Honeymoon" Sample Write
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-30-2011 11:21 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A bit of a sample write-up for a fanfiction story idea I have of Empath and Smurfette's honeymoon:

The next morning Smurfette woke up bright and early, feeling rather refreshed and energetic. She expected that she would be worn out from the night she had spent alone with Empath, as the experience they had together was beyond anything she could comfortably describe to anyone else.

She looked at Empath sleeping beside her and noticed that there was a very big smile on his face, which was unusual for him as he normally didn't smile like that even at his happiest moment. Smurfette had a feeling that Empath truly enjoyed his night alone with her, and that it made him feel really happy. She smiled as she watched Empath continue to lay there in a deep sleep, oblivious to anything going on beside him.

Smurfette planted a kiss on Empath's forehead as she got out of bed, put on her hat, and went outside her hut to look around. "What a beautiful morning to smurf up to," she said, stretching her arms and legs while taking in the scenery. "It's too bad that a certain someone is still asleep, because I would very much want to smurf that beautiful morning with him right now."

"Smurfette, would you mind not talking so much while this smurf is trying to sleep?" she heard Empath say.

Smurfette turned around and looked inside the hut, but all she could see is Empath still asleep. "Hmmm...I must be imagining things," she mused. "I smurf that I could have heard Empath smurfing to me right now."

"That's because you're still talking, and this smurf can still hear you talking in my sleep," Empath answered, though he still didn't wake up.

Smurfette began to sense that this wasn't Empath communicating to her through anything but thought. "Wait a minute," Smurfette said, realizing it for herself. "You're not just smurfing your telepathy to smurf to me like that...I can actually smurf your thoughts!"

"That is correct, and if you know what this smurf is thinking, you should know that your thinking is a little too loud for this smurf to stay asleep listening to," Empath said, again through thought.

Smurfette knew that Empath had some explaining to do. "Okay, Empath, you're going to smurf me how is it I'm able to smurf your thoughts," she said as she approached his side of the bed.

"Can this smurf be able to sleep for a bit longer before this smurf can explain anything?" Empath said through thought, still not moving an inch out of the bed.

But Smurfette wasn't going to let Empath continue sleeping and talking to her like this if she didn't have any answers. She grabbed Empath's nose and blocked up his nostrils until he found himself unable to breathe.

He woke up startled. "Okay, Smurfette, you win," he said, this time through regular talking.

"All I want to know is how I'm able to smurf your thoughts inside my head while you're able to smurf my thoughts, Empath," Smurfette said.

Empath thought about that for a moment and then just shook his head. "This smurf honestly doesn't know, Smurfette. All this smurf knows is that before last night, only this smurf would be able to know what's in your thoughts unless we were in a mindlink together, where you would be able to know what's in this smurf's thoughts as well as those of your fellow Smurfs in the mindlink."

"Before last night..." Smurfette wondered. Then it dawned on her. "You mean...when we were together like that...we became...bonded? Not just in spirit, but also in our thoughts?"

"That's the only reasonable explanation this smurf can come up with, Smurfette," Empath answered. "Honestly, this smurf had no idea that this would be the result of what we were doing last night. Not that this smurf would regret any moment of it, though."

"I don't regret it, either, Empath," Smurfette said. "But this smurfs beyond simply smurfing what it feels to be married to you. It's not just knowing what you are and what you're thinking. It's like you're inside me now and I can't help feeling and smurfing that you'll know everything about me and I'll know everything about you, and that we would be lost without each other."

"That is what this smurf is also sensing, Smurfette," Empath said. "This smurf apologizes if any of this makes you feel uncomfortable."

Smurfette sighed. "I'll just have to smurf used to this feeling, Empath. For now, let's smurf in this beautiful morning together, now that you're up and about."

Empath smiled. "This smurf will join you in doing that, Smurfette."

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-30-2011 12:47 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
awww that is incredible! i love it!

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-30-2011 01:46 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sample write #2

Empath and Smurfette had gone out to the beach after nightfall when everyone else had gone asleep. Empath was still wearing only his swim briefs and his hat while Smurfette had on a slip and her hat. As much as they liked the villagers of the paradise island Marco had sent them to, they felt that they needed someplace a little more private.

Empath built a fire on the beach while Smurfette settled down on the towel she brought along. She waited for him to ignite the fire so that he could settle down beside her and watch the night sky together.

"Isn't this the most beautiful sight you could smurf, Empath?" Smurfette said, sighing. "It makes me wish the whole Smurf Village could smurf here on this night...if it weren't for the fact that this is our honeymoon!"

"This smurf is certain that there are a few Smurfs who would appreciate this sight and take advantage of it, Smurfette," Empath said.

Smurfette noticed that Empath wasn't making any move towards her. He seemed more distracted by the sight of the sky than by the sight of her. "Empath, what's wrong?" she asked, directing his gaze toward her.

Empath sighed. "This smurf feels like this smurf is going to take everything the other Smurfs love about you and leave them with nothing, Smurfette."

"I know they're jealous, Empath," Smurfette said. "And I know they're disappointed because they all love me and they all want me to smurf one of them as their one true love for all time. I don't want to smurf them get hurt, either. But I think it's fair that I should smurf myself to the one Smurf who is going to love me alone for all time, and that the one Smurf should never feel ashamed about smurfing himself completely to the one he loves."

"You're right, Smurfette," Empath said. "It just makes this smurf feel silly to finally have a treasure like this and not be able to touch it without feeling selfish or anything."

"This treasure is only meant for one Smurf, Empath, and it wouldn't be worth smurfing it for somebody if I could never smurf it with anybody," Smurfette said, looking into Empath's eyes and touching his face.

Empath looked at Smurfette and realized that she wasn't going to hold back. He reached out his hand and took her other hand.

"This smurf believes this is how it is done," Empath said, directing Smurfette's other hand to under his hat.

Smurfette seemed to understand what to do. She felt around Empath's baldness with her hands until his hat dropped off his head. Then he reached out to feel the hair under Smurfette's hat until it also dropped off her head.

Neither of them noticed. Neither of them cared. All they could think about at that moment is each other. It was as if they were the only two people that existed in the world, and that this night and everything in the world was made solely for them.

And it was a night that seemed to last forever.

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-30-2011 01:59 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
so beautiful and romantic <3

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-30-2011 05:44 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A little reimagining of the dialogue:

Empath: Here, this is how Papa Smurf said this was done. You place your hand underneath this smurf's hat.

Smurfette: Okay, and then what?

Empath: Well, then...you just move your hand underneath the hat.

Smurfette: Like this?

(Smurfette notices that it somehow stimulates Empath)

Smurfette: Oops, ha ha ha! I guess that's why male Smurfs do wear hats!

Empath: That's what this smurf remembers Papa Smurf saying about it. The thing is that you don't want to stop until you remove this smurf's hat.

Smurfette: And then what?

Empath: And then...this smurf is to do the same with your hat.

Smurfette: Oh. Well, that smurfs rather personal.

Empath: It's part of the ritual to show how much two Smurfs love each other for all time.

Smurfette: Really? Well, as long as I'm smurfing first, I might as well smurf advantage of it.

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-30-2011 06:23 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i like that. it explains it a little more but not too much. it's perfect.

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-01-2011 10:16 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-01-2011 10:17 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-01-2011 01:29 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
both very cute :-) i love the second one.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2011 10:46 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very romantic and symbolic way of showing their intimate moments. [Smurfette] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4900 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-10-2011 08:27 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's something from a previous post, with the implication that Empath as a Smurf really isn't complete without Smurfette...

Smurfette: Empath, what do you smurf here?

Empath: It's a map of the island that the leader of this village gave this smurf for our hiking trip, Smurfette. He says that it should smurf us a good route that will let us smurf our way around the mountain to smurf the sights and smurf us...

Smurfette: Empath, did you hear what you just smurfed?

Empath: Well, this smurf did say that this map should smurf us a good route that will let us smurf our way around the mountain and...

Smurfette: Empath, you're doing it! You're finally speaking in Smurf clearly!

Empath: Great Ancestors! This smurf just realized this for himsmurf. Moreover, all of this smurf's thoughts are now in Smurf language. But how is any of this possible?

Smurfette: I don't know. You usually smurf that you speak in Smurf whenever you're very angry or very sad, but other times you would be smurfing nonsense. But here it's like...

Empath: This smurf had normal feelings and it just suddenly smurfed out of the blue. There was no extreme smurfing that this smurf smurfed inside me.

Smurfette: Maybe you are experiencing an extreme emotion right now, Empath...that of smurfing in love with me.

Empath: This smurf would never thought that it would smurf being married to you for this smurf to finally speak in Smurf clearly. This honeymoon is smurftainly full of surprises.

Smurfette: Well, however it smurfened, I'm glad that you're becoming the Smurf that you were smurfed to be, and I won't smurf back a single moment of loving you just for that, Empath.

Empath: This smurf will not regret it at all, Smurfette.

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-10-2011 12:38 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
While only vaguely related to this topic, I was creating a video based on a scene from my EMPATH: The Luckiest Smurf novel, where Empath is dealing with his attraction to Smurfette. It's Empath with a towel, which is all I'm going to really say about it. It uses a song from Mike & The Mechanics called "Par Avion", which is the kind of song I had in mind for that particular scene.

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-10-2011 03:23 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
it all sounds very romantic.

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-15-2011 09:48 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Empath and Smurfette looked down from the gondola that the stork is carrying them in at the vast stretch of ocean below them. Though they have traveled far from the village before on various occasions, it seems that this travel by stork is taking them someplace really far.

"Oh, Empath, where are we smurfing to on this honeymoon of ours?" Empath asked.

"It's someplace that Marco Smurf has found on one of his seafaring adventures, Smurfette," Empath answered. "According to him, it's a really beautiful island, and the people that live on it are for the most part hospitable."

"That reminds me...I've never smurfed on anything like a honeymoon before," Smurfette said. "What exactly is that?"

"A honeymoon is a ritual where a married couple spend some time away from loved ones and other people to...consummate their love for one another," Empath explained. "It's not something commonly practiced among the Smurfs even if there were other female Smurfs in the village for the other Smurfs to marry."

"But to travel so far just to be to able to enjoy ourselves...it must be something really special to smurf," Smurfette said.

"That's how much your fellow Smurfs love you, Smurfette," Empath said. "If they think that letting you have a week to spend with the Smurf you love and married will make them happy, then this smurf thinks that it's worth it. And this smurf also thinks that Marco Smurf has made the right choice for its location."

"Smurfing of which...there it is!" Smurfette pointed out, as they saw the island toward which the stork was descending upon.

Empath saw it for himself and indeed the whole island looked beautiful. It was very lush and filled with all types of scenery that made every other place the Smurfs went to look pale in comparison. It made Empath feel embarrassed that the more creative Smurfs weren't there with him to take in what his eyes have beheld.

Empath and Smurfette held onto each other as the stork descended unto a spot on the island's beach where they disembarked. The stork lowered its neck to allow Empath to unstrap the bags of luggage that it was carrying.

"Now what is this place smurfed again?" Smurfette asked, looking at the surroundings.

"Utopia Island," Empath answered. "It's the home of the Utopii, which Marco Smurf have stayed with when he visited this island."

"Is their village far to reach, Empath?" Smurfette asked. "I surely don't want to smurf for miles smurfing a wedding dress in this heat!"

"It's a short walk from the beach at this location, Smurfette, from what Marco had told this smurf about the island," Empath said. "I'll worry about carrying the bags...we just need to go up along that trail in front of us that will lead us to their village."

"Before we smurf anywhere, Empath, I think we can smurf yourself just a little more comfortable," Smurfette said as she loosened up the tie and unbuttoned the shirt jacket he was wearing.

"You're just doing it because you like to see this smurf not wearing a shirt as usual," Empath said, smiling as Smurfette was making the adjustments.

"Well, you can't hide what you smurf like from me now, Empath," Smurfette said, also smiling. "If we're going to be smurfing together like this for all time, you better get used to the fact that we'll be smurfing a whole lot more of each other than we're used to."

"This smurf isn't complaining about that, Smurfette," Empath said. "This smurf would be honored to give you what you heart desires, no matter how embarrassing it may be to this smurf." He then picked up the bags. "As we approach the village, you should let this smurf handle the appropriate greetings to the Utopii, according to what Marco Smurf has told this smurf about such interactions. They're generally a laid-back people and very friendly, but we don't want to do something that will offend them in any way."

Smurfette sighed. "To you, my brave Smurf traveling companion and guide, the smurf is yours to lead me on."

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-15-2011 07:35 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brilliant, Vic, as usual.

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-09-2012 04:27 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
As Empath went up the path that led to the village, Smurfette couldn't help but notice the flowers that were growing alongside it. "Aren't they so beautiful?" Smurfette said as she was looking at them. "Oh, what I wouldn't smurf just to have one of them smurfing in my garden back home!"

"You should be careful, Smurfette!" Empath warned her. "Marco said that the flowers that grow on this island are...very different!"

"They're just flowers, Empath," Smurfette said as she went over to one of the blossoms to get a smell of its fragrance. "How different can they be from anything that smurfs in our forest?"

"Hey, lady, you can look but you shouldn't touch us!" a voice came from one of the flowers.

"That's how different these flowers are, Smurfette!" Empath said.

"That's impossible, Empath!" Smurfette said. "Flowers don't normally talk!"

"And I suppose we're just here for you to sniff and pluck out of the ground like any other plant!" one of the flowers said.

Smurfette turned to the flower she was about to sniff. "Did you just smurf to me?"

"Yeah, and I'm not the only flower that can speak on this island," the flower answered. "We are what you would call Petalumas. We're special living plants that only grow on this island."

"But why only on this island? Can't you smurf anywhere else?" Smurfette asked.

"Because this is a very special island, sweetie, which is home to lots more than just us and the Utopii," the flower said. "Besides, us Petalumas don't really take kindly to people just plucking us out of the ground and planting us anywhere that they feel like."

"Well, is there any flower that I can smurf on this island that I won't have smurfing at me like that?" Smurfette asked, not liking the idea of being sassed at by a flower.

"All I can say is that if a flower on this island doesn't talk to you, then it's a flower you can pick," the Petaluma said. "But be careful around the various types of plants here, because not all of them are friendly like us!"

"I don't intend to smurf my honeymoon smurfing to flowers that smurf back to me," Smurfette said.

"Wait," the Petaluma said. "You and this other blue being beside you are married?"

"As a matter of fact, we have been recently married, Petaluma," Empath answered. "How is it that you know anything about marriages and honeymoons?"

"Because that's what the Utopii live for," the Petaluma said. "They like celebrating marriages and often make a big show of it. Of course, it's not actually often that any of the Utopii do get married, except for its two leaders, Papi and Mami Utopi, but they still make a big show of it just the same. Of course, when it comes to male and female strangers visiting them, they will think that you two aren't even married yet, so just be prepared for the reception you'll get when you meet them."

"Not married?" Smurfette asked. "They can't even smurf that me and Empath are smurfing the same types of hats?"

"It's a different culture, Smurfette," Empath said. "It's most likely that they don't even wear hats."

"With what the Utopii grow on their heads, they don't even need hats like you do," the Petaluma said. "Frankly, I don't see why the both of you need to wear hats at all!"

"It's part of our culture, Petaluma," Empath answered. "Smurfs generally feel that Smurfs that don't wear hats are not real Smurfs at all."

"And besides that," Smurfette added, her voice dropping to a whisper, "male Smurfs are actually bald."

"Smurfette!" Empath exclaimed.

"Oh, so that's why the other blue being needs to wear a hat," the Petaluma said, understanding. "I can see that he's starting to turn reddish-purple right now."

"Oh, don't mind Empath," Smurfette said. "He's just easily embarrassed when he has to smurf in very little clothes. Personally, that's the way I like him."

"Anyway, he doesn't seem to like that you're spending time talking to a flower," the Petaluma said, "so I might as well just be quiet, go back to looking pretty, and let you two go off on your merry way."

"Well, it was...interesting smurfing with you," Smurfette said. "I hope that I can smurf with you again before we leave!"

"Just remember, my dear...be careful around the flowers on this island," the Petaluma said as it watched Empath and Smurfette continue along the path.

"That was really strange, Empath," Smurfette said. "Normally I smurf to my flowers, but I hardly had flowers smurfing back to me. I wonder if there's any other strange things smurfing on this island."

"Marco wasn't on this island long enough to find out everything about it, Smurfette," Empath said. "Maybe we could use the time on our honeymoon to do some exploring."

"And I thought this was going to be a quiet private getaway for the two of us, Empath," Smurfette said. "Just smurfing on the beach with nothing to do, no Smurfs to worry about or even bother us."

"We could do that, Smurfette, but then it wouldn't be much fun," Empath said. "So why not use the time we have together to go on a private adventure that none of the other Smurfs have to know about -- besides all the beautiful scenery that they're missing?"

"It smurfs like our lives are always about adventure, Empath, both together and apart from each other," Smurfette said. "But the parts the other Smurfs don't have to know about...I can smurf with it!"

"This smurf is certain that we'll have plenty of time for that on our honeymoon, Smurfette!" Empath said, smiling as they continued up the path.

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-09-2012 04:30 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very nice!!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-09-2012 06:44 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Soon they reached the gates of the village, with two of its people, the Utopii, guarding it. Empath and Smurfette could see what kind of people they would be dealing with, that for a laid-back friendly people that Marco claims that they are, they seem to be very cautious.

"There it is, Smurfette," Empath said as he stopped several paces short of its entrance and put down the bags he was carrying.

"What are you doing, Empath?" Smurfette asked as she watched him remove his shirt jacket entirely.

"Marco told this smurf that the Utopii aren't very fond of males being in their village wearing anything that covers their torsos, Smurfette," Empath explained. "If we're going to be among them, then this smurf must abide by their particular customs."

"Not that I have a problem with it, Empath," Smurfette said, "but I do wonder if you're comfortable smurfing around like that with other people if you're not comfortable smurfing around like that with your fellow Smurfs."

"It's all a matter of function and comfort, Smurfette, like it has been when this smurf started wearing Smurf clothes," Empath said. "This smurf usually never wears anything less just to impress somebody."

Smurfette giggled at that. "Well, you still smurf handsome anyway!"

Empath draped the shirt jacket over his shoulder as he picked up the bags and approached the guards at the gates. "State your business, stranger!" one of them said.

"Utopi hopi en mopi la topi gopi elopi nopi er fopi katopi za qopi," Empath said with a respectful bow.

"Ah, you respect us with our greeting," the other guard said. "We bid you welcome to our village. You may speak with our leader Papi Utopi. He has been expecting you."

Empath nodded as he and Smurfette passed through the gates to enter the village. As they entered, they saw that the Utopii were rotund people of various colors that wore skirts made of palm leaves, with head hair that seem to be nothing more than palm leaves growing from their heads. The village consisted mostly of huts with rounded doors to accommodate the round appearance of its people. To Smurfette, who has never seen an Utopi before, they seemed sillier to look at than the Smurfs or anyone she has ever met in her travels.

Empath and Smurfette reached the center of the village where two of its people were standing. Empath guessed that the other Utopi was female due to the fact that she was wearing a top covering part of her chest.

"You must be Empath, and the female accompanying you is this Smurfette that Marco has mentioned," the male Utopi said. "I am Papi Utopi, the head leader of our village, and this is my beautiful wife Mami Utopi, who is our second leader. It is my understanding that you have come here because you seek to be married."

"Well, actually, Papi Utopi, we were just smurfing from a...," Smurfette began to speak.

"That is correct, Papi Utopi," Empath answered, cutting off Smurfette's reply. "That is, it's the first time our people, the Smurfs, actually had two people that fell in love with each other to the point that they want to be united together as a couple, and your culture seems to honor and respect marriages, so we wish to do this according to your customs."

"I see," Papa Utopi said, stroking the palm leaf growing under his nose that appeared to be his moustache. "Then we'll need to separate you two from each other so that we can properly test you two and make sure that you're well suited for each other. Then the two of you will be united with a special feast where you will pledge yourselves to be soulmates for all time. Until then, we will make you feel that you're part of our family as you offer your services for a day in return for the hospitality and the free use of our part of the island to do with as you see fit."

"We have to work just to enjoy a honeymoon?" Smurfette asked, not liking the sound of it, or the idea of being separated from Empath just to go through another marriage ceremony.

"It's only for a day, Smurfette," Empath explained. "If we're going to spend a week here for our honeymoon, we might as well go along with their customs."

"My men and my wife's women will make the appropriate accommodations for the two of you," Papa Utopi said. "For now, though, we must make sure you are dressed in the manner of our people, which means the two of you cannot be seen together until you are married." Then he clapped his hands and some male and female Utopii showed up, the males around Empath and the females around Smurfette.

"Oh, Empath," Smurfette said, starting to sound worried.

"Don't worry, Smurfette," Empath assured her. "You'll be fine, and this is only for a day. Besides, we do need to get out of these clothes sooner or later."

Smurfette sighed as she took one last look at her husband before she and Empath were led away in separate directions. The honeymoon was already starting to sound a little less appealing to her, particularly where they are spending it.

-----

Empath had to admit, though, that for his being properly dressed among the Utopii, they allowed him to go about wearing his swim briefs, which he claims he usually wears just for the comfort they give him.

"The thing about our people, Empath, is that the males must always show that they are strong and that they are not afraid to show their strength at all times," Papi Utopi explained. "That is why the Utopii men wear very little in the way of clothes, besides the fact that this island has never seen the type of climates your people have seen. I can see that your skin tone seems to take a slightly reddish appearance whenever you appear in the clothes like what you're wearing now."

"This smurf was mostly raised among the Psyches, Papi Utopi, and they tend to see nudity as an embarrassment, not as something to be proud of," Empath said. "This smurf's fellow Smurfs only have to worry about that if their everyday clothes are missing, especially their hats. If any of this smurf's people is proud to appear in little clothes, it's most likely Hefty or Vanity Smurf."

"No male should ever need to feel embarrassed about themselves if that's what they are, Empath," Papi Utopi said. "They need to feel free to express themselves as males so that females are able to see that they are strong and they are not afraid to use that strength to protect them and care for them. For that, you must prove that you will not be afraid to appear unto your beloved as the male who will express himself fully and without shame, whether he is with her or apart from her."

Empath swallowed hard at that thought. "If that's what it takes, Papi Utopi, then this smurf will bravely face the challenge set before me. When will this test start?"

"You will know when the time comes, my young friend," Papi Utopi said. "For now, though, we will need your help in some building projects that my men could use a hand in. If you're not afraid to appear among them as you are, then I will let you give them whatever help you can offer."

"This smurf is at your disposal, Papi Utopi," Empath said as they left the hut that he was changing clothes in.

-----

Smurfette felt relieved to get out of the wedding dress and into something a bit more simple, such as the sarong that Mami Utopi's women had offered her to wear.

"The thing about our people, Smurfette, is that the females must always show that they are beautiful and that they are not afraid to show their beauty at all times," Mami Utopi explained. "That is why the Utopii women dress the way they do, even though this is more the place for any woman to appear in the manner that we appear. You seem to wear a great deal more clothes than any female should ever have to wear."

"Well, that was my wedding dress, Mami Utopi," Smurfette said. "It always smurfs more appropriate for a female to smurf in more clothes than a male smurfs, and to be more well-smurfed than a male. Besides, I tend to like clothes a lot, and I could never seem to smurf enough clothes for me to wear every day."

"You shouldn't have to hide yourself under clothes if you are a female, Smurfette," Mami Utopi said. "Even though we must protect parts that are not appropriate for everyone to see, we need to feel free to express ourselves as females so that the males are able to see that we are beautiful creatures not just on the outside, but on the inside as well, and that we are not afraid to use our beauty to protect the men that we love and care for them. For that, you must prove that you will not be afraid to appear unto your beloved as the female who will express herself fully and without shame, whether she is with her beloved or apart from him."

"Hmmm, that's going to be a challenge," Smurfette said, pondering what that test of her character is going to include. "But if this is for Empath, I'd be willing to smurf anything to be with him forever. So when is this test going to smurf?"

"You will know it when it happens, my dear," Mami Utopi said. "For now, though, my girls will need a hand in some food preparations. I hope you will be able to give them assistance in this kind of task."

"Greedy smurfed me how to cook, Mami Utopi," Smurfette said. "I should smurf my way around a kitchen, if that's what you're asking for."

"Then they will show you what you need to do," Mami Utopi said as some female Utopi entered the hut to take Smurfette into the kitchen.

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-15-2019 07:14 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's been a long time since I added anything to the story, which is currently on Smurfs Fanon Wiki, but anyway it's now up to Chapter 6, and I'm still a way from completing it, because the latter half of the story is supposed to be like a videogame adventure, combining elements of Super Mario Sunshine with The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening. But I haven't abandoned the story, so it's still being worked on.

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-08-2019 10:44 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In case anyone was wondering, "Empath's Honeymoon" was finished back in early summer.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.