Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Crochet Creations, By Rowena (Page 3)
Author Topic: Crochet Creations, By Rowena
Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2011 02:48 PM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very cute! The picture of the Handy Smurf and Smurfling dolls together makes them look like father and son.

--------------------
Smurf yourself a smile and have a smurfy day!

Posts: 217 | From: Smurfy old England | Registered: Apr 2010
Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-03-2011 07:15 AM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
LOL! Handy's got a Mini-Me.

Thanks, I'm happy you like him! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"It is easy to pretend we are strong. It is much harder to admit we are weak. A true friend, by loving every part of us, teaches us to love our weaknesses."
~Quotation from Brainy Smurf

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RowenaZahnreiCrafts?ref=si_shop

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-03-2011 09:48 AM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oms i love it!!!! The big eyes make it look so much cuter!!!
Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-03-2011 10:12 AM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yay! I'm glad you think so! [Big Grin]

Just let me know if you get an answer about the doll, and I'll put little Handy Smurfling up on Etsy.

--------------------
"It is easy to pretend we are strong. It is much harder to admit we are weak. A true friend, by loving every part of us, teaches us to love our weaknesses."

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2011 01:05 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Rowena i am getting the Handy Smurfling doll, please tell me when the Handy smurfling is on Etsy and i will place my order.

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2011 02:19 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very cute Rowena, you are really good at making those dolls. I might get one someday.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2011 02:52 PM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you! And thank you, Mrs. Handy!! [Big Grin] I put the Handy Smurfling doll up on Etsy for you and I deleted the shipping/handling charges for the US. Here's the link:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/83174665/sassette-and-smurflings-handmade-crochet

The shipping and handling will stay at $0.00 until midnight tonight (Eastern Standard Time, USA), when it'll go back to $6.10.

Thanks again, very much! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2011 02:55 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ohhh, do you have a smurfette or sassette smurfling?
Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2011 02:57 PM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes, I have a Sassette Smurfling and a full-sized Smurfette doll! Smurfette is a completed doll, and I'm almost finished with a new Sassette doll. Here's a link to my shop:

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2011 03:00 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Your smurf dolls are really (as I should say) smurfy.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2011 07:14 PM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks!

Hi again! I wanted to let you know that I just gave little Handy Smurfling his own listing. Here it is: http://www.etsy.com/listing/88831297/handy-smurfling-a-handmade-crochet-smurf

If you complete the order today, I could go to the post office tomorrow morning. Otherwise, I won't be able to ship him until Monday.

Thanks again for your interest in my dolls! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-17-2011 11:11 AM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I am not sure if handy is back to the original price. I was in bed before my mom came home and we didnt place the order. It is ok if its back to normal price. The tax is not a lot to pay for. I will pay my mom the shipping price and it will be ok. I thInk i am putting in te order today. Thank u for putting it on hold and going threw the trouble of making Handy smurfling for me. Smurfy Christmas!!! [Santa Smurf]
Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-18-2011 07:49 AM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah, the shipping/handling charges went back to normal that midnight. Sorry! But, since I'd be mailing it from home in the US now, the shipping should only be $5.20 instead of $6.10, as it would be from the UK.

It was a pleasure making the Handy Smurfling doll for you. Just let me know if/when you plan to place the order and I'll wrap him up and ship him out to you right away! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-19-2011 05:05 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Me and my mom just purchased Handy!!! I cant wait to see him!!! [Big Grin]
Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-19-2011 07:08 PM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome! I packed him up and I'll ship him out to you first thing tomorrow morning. I hope you'll like him! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-20-2011 10:29 AM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi! I just wanted to let you know I brought Handy Smurfling to the Post Office this morning, and he's now on his way to you! If all goes well, he should arrive before Christmas! [Big Grin] [Santa Smurf]

--------------------

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-20-2011 12:38 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yay!!! Rowena u do not know how exited i am!!! I think u just made my Christmas!!! [Big Grin]
Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-21-2011 05:25 AM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Yay! That's one of the smurfiest things anyone's ever told me.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-21-2011 01:00 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oms i got him in the mail!!! He is the smurfiest thing ever!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-24-2011 08:31 AM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HOORAY!!! Merry Christmas!

--------------------

Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-31-2011 03:29 PM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi again, everysmurf! HAPPY NEW YEAR! [King Smurf]

Guess what: my brother loved the Handy Smurf doll I gave him for Christmas so much, he set me the challenge of making a Harmony Smurf who actually looked like he was playing his horn. Well, I couldn't pass that up. And now, here he is!

-
 -

I just finished him today. I'd love to know what you think of him! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-31-2011 04:06 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very smurfy Rowena. I love it. I think you've passed your brother's challenge. I think it's very smurfy. I'm glad I can see him playing that horn and not hear him playing it.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-31-2011 05:04 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
awsome

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-31-2011 06:38 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very impressive, as usual, Rowena! You are very talented. [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-19-2012 05:48 AM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks everyone! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.