Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Have you had a smurf dream?? (Page 1)
Author Topic: Have you had a smurf dream??
Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-27-2011 01:18 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i have!!! its the main reason 4 my username!!! long story so il tell u in another message!!!

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-27-2011 01:55 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I once had a smurf dream where the smurfs were all like little half filled water balloons, blue and white but squishy like water balloons. They were all bendy and sort of fell into one another. They all kind of piled up and rolled down a hill.

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-27-2011 04:52 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I had one where I was watching the 2011 Smurfs movie and a Mass Effect-like dialogue wheel popped up near the bottom of the screen. I was playing a lot of Dragon Age II which had a similar dialogue wheel in it, so that's how it ended up in my dream.

-

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-27-2011 05:14 PM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Only one that I can remember, and it's not really a good one. I'm working on a Smurfs fanfiction at the moment, and I write my fanfics in script form because I like to picture them as movies or series episodes. So anyway, in this dream, my fanfic movie, titled "The Smurfs: The Smurfiest Love of All", had been made into a real film, and it was the premiere night and I was introducing it to a full, sold-out cinema. Started out with applause, but then after the first five minutes the film got shut off. I can't remember if it was because of a problem with the projection or if it was a power cut, but I ended up getting booed by the audience and then that's when I woke up. I know it sounds dumb for a bad dream, but being booed by a big crowd is a horrible experience.

--------------------
Smurf yourself a smile and have a smurfy day!

Posts: 217 | From: Smurfy old England | Registered: Apr 2010
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-27-2011 06:14 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Another Smurf-related dream I had one time was that I watching TV in an alternate timeline where the Smurfs cartoon show had gone beyond the original 9 seasons, but most of the episodes by that point looked pretty weak, like they were a bunch of cut-and-paste stories.

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2011 10:31 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have Smurf dreams every Smurfing night! When I went to Amsterdam, my Grandma said I was sleeptalking. Apparently, I said; Papa Smurf! Papa Smurf! The dam is Smurfing! Hehe, I'm obsessed [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2011 04:23 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
in my smurf dream i was sitting by the well and i wake up from sleeping and start screaming. lazy was next to me and woke up to and all he said is o theres a tiny human in the village. then he starts to scream too. all the smurfs gather around and papa starts asking me questions like whats my name . i said tabby. he told the rest of the smurfs to go to the village square for some important anouncements. i ask a smurf wich turns out to be hefty to tell me were to go. he said just get on my shoulders. so i did and i see handy and jokey looking at me with those lovestruck eyes.we get to the village square and hefty puts me down and papa smurf says for the bountiful harvest and the arival of tabby we will have a dance. all the smurfs croud around smurfette and only handy came over to me and asked me to the dance. i say yes (of corse). he comes at 8:00pm and brings me to the dance. the dance is over and he taks me to his house ( witch in my inagination it becomes our house).he kissed my hand and i became a true smurf (papa smurf said creepily behind me) and it was over. the best dream i ever had. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2011 11:15 PM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
WOW!!! I'm going to try and have me a True Blue dream tonight too. [Angel Smurf]

--------------------
MAY YOU HAVE A MAGNIFICENTLY SMURFY DAY !!!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2011 03:57 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Another Smurf-related dream that I can remember is about reading through a Smurf comic book that had a Johan and Peewit story that was done all dark-and-edgy, sort of like Peyo gone all 90s Anti-Hero Dark Fantasy style. It was pretty weird to see those two heroes look like they belong more in a cartoonish rendition of something like Dragon Age II.

--------------------

Smurf My Turf
Smurfling
Member # 3657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-30-2011 11:22 AM      Profile for Smurf My Turf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I had a Smurf nightmare. I dreamt that I had a Smurf in my house (Not sure which one...) and people thought that he was dangerous. They were trying to get him and kill him. It was horrible. Worst dream I've ever had. :'(

--------------------
I want My Turf Smurfed this instant!

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 10-01-2011 11:44 PM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Last night, I had a Smurfs/ Lord of the Rings dream. Gargamel was the Dark Lord Sauron, Scruple was Saruman, Nemesis was Gollum, Johan was Aragorn, The Good King was Elrond, King Gerard was Legolas Greenleaf, Peewit was Gimli, Mother Nature was (LAUGH) Gandalf The Grey, and the Smurfs were the Hobbits. Farmer was Samwise Gamgee, Clumsy was Perrigrin Took, Smurfette was Rosie, Handy was Meriadoc Brandybuck, Papa Smurf was Bilbo Baggins, and Poet was Frodo Baggins. It basically retold the story of The Fellowship of the Ring, but a little more Smurfy! [Smile]

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2011 12:03 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thats sounds so interting Animator!!! id love to hear more!!! [Smile]

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2011 10:52 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks MrsHandy! Hey I've just noticed! Your Member status says you're a Smurf, not a Smurfling! Great! [Smile]

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2011 09:39 PM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I would like to hear more too Animator Smurf. Yep sure would !! [Angel Smurf]

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2011 10:11 PM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have two different smurf dreams in one night!
First one i just feel i'm in a country club
outside it was somewhere in Netherlands or
Belgium it's a very beautiful places with gardens
stretching for miles.
And then i saw smurfs running towards me and they
acted like they want to have fun with me.
we walk and play together for awhile till'
someone came back all the smurfs were disappeared
and then i woke to saw another smurf dream!
This one i woke up in my real house in the
late night nobody's at home and then i looked out
of the window i saw smurfs waving hands at me
and they invited me to take a walk and talk to
something i can't remember it now.
And then i come back to my house and i woke up to
the real world!
[Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
It's very smurfy and smurfed dreams but it's also
my first smurf dreams!
It's happened over a year ago.
I wish i can dream of smurfs again after i watch
the movie. [Wink]

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2011 10:32 PM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HEY! GANG! Here's more, thank you Brainy !!
[Angel Smurf]

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2011 07:39 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If AnySmurf does really and truly want to hear more about my dream, I'll extend it, and make stuff up into a comic. The Fellowsmurfs of the Garga Mon Blaga Crystal! [Gargamel]

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2011 08:50 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sounds like a good idea, Animator! Maybe you could scan it in and post it. Or if you had a digital camera you could take a picture of it. [Wink]

A few nights ago I had a Smurf dream, but unfortunately I can't seem to recall much about it. I think it had something to do with a new movie. [Sleeping Smurf]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2011 05:00 PM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
MY DEAR ANIMATOR SMURF,
"AnySmurf" here : I really and truly want to hear more. Please try to develope this thing and see what we end up with. A group of us would like to read what you might have here.
HOW EXCITING!!! [Angel Smurf]

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-06-2011 09:34 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey thanks, Smurfan and Pope! Last night I had a dream that Jokey had been captured by Morphio, and Lazy was the only Smurf who could save him. It was pretty Smurfy.

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 10-07-2011 11:57 AM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
u all have very smurfy dreams!!!! any time u have 1 plz post it!!! [Big Grin]
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-09-2011 10:05 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Prologue
to The fellowsmurfs of the Garga Mon Blaga Cyrstal

It was a stormy night. The full moon shone like a gigantic lamp in the sky.
“Hehehahayehehahaha! The full moon! Once again, I shall consult The Great Book of Spells! Thanks to my horribly evil plan, the land will be mine, and the Smurfs will be no more! Come, Azrael!” The wizard Gargamel grabbed his mangy cat by the tail, and tossed it down the stairs, into the cellar. “Quiet, Azrael! Scruple can’t know we’re here!”
“Row Reow!” replied the cat. Gargamel lit a fire with his match, and cast it into the wall lantern.
“Oh great magic Book of Spells, upon which pages dwells… secrets no one tells! Awake for Gargamel!” There was a deafening crack like thunder as the book opened, and Gargamel and Azrael stumbled backwards.
“What is it now, foolish Wizard?” The book said in a frustrated tone.
“Oh Great Book of Spells, Give me a Crystal…a Crystal that has the power to cast whatever the bearer wants! A Crystal that can make anything appear out of nowhere! Give me the Garga Mon Blaga Crystal!” The Book glowed.
“Oh, Idiotic buffoon! A power like this could cause the entire planet to…to…oh, very well!” The book’s pages turned frantically and finally stopped near the back. “Here’s a list of ingredients needed for the spell. Ahem. Two tails of the Muchjub lizard, three pickled pinecones, a dash of salt water, the feather of a stork, six spines from the plumpest squids, eight scales from a female fish, five leaves from a smurfberry bush, a basket of caterpillar hair, the-”
“Fine! Scruple can find the necessary objects for the Incantation!” Gargamel tore the list of ingredients out of the book, and headed for the stairs. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning struck Gargamel on the back.
“Stupid mortal! That is only the first page of ingredients!” The wizard turned towards the bookstand.
“Oh great book! How much more is there?” Gargamel asked, red-faced and shaking.
“Sixteen pages more of ingredients! You can’t expect it to be that easy, can you?”
“SIXTEEN? But there are fifty ingredients on each page!”
“SILENCE!” Another jet of lighting struck Gargamel. “Quit your complaining! Maybe you’d rather me close for another month…or maybe two?”
“TWO MONTHS?! Uh.. I-I mean very wise oh book, hehe, besides it’s my meddling apprentice that’s gathering them, anyway.” The wizard tore the rest of the ingredients out of the book, and climbed the stairs towards the door. But before he could reach the top, another great bolt of lightning struck him, and echoed off the walls. “WHAT NOW?!” bellowed Gargamel.
“Nothing,” replied the book, “I just enjoy watching you suffer.”
“Accursed book,” Gargamel muttered under his breath, “Come, you miserable cat!” he shouted at Azrael, and they left.

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-09-2011 04:02 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Good start, Animator! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-16-2011 12:04 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 1 can be viewed in the Smurf Forum. [Smile]

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-10-2011 07:26 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
last night i had a dream i was a smurf and lived in their village it was cool my name was every im named that cause i have a piece of everysmurf in me it was awsome hope i have dreams like that

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.