Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » My New Smurf
Author Topic: My New Smurf
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2011 03:04 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi,

I've been planning a new Smurf for a couple weeks now. So far I have the name and have been working on a drawing of him. I don't want to reveal too much about him yet, but he will eventually be in a Smurf wheelchair.

Could any of you recommend any Smurf pics, books or cartoon episodes that show a Smurf sized chair, vehicle, wagon or a Smurf sitting? I need good source material. I've found the Smurf production drawings very helpful so far.

Thanks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2011 03:31 PM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If your smurf is going to be in a wheelchair, the best source material for you would be the episode "Hefty and the Wheelsmurfer", where Hefty uses a wheelchair after breaking his leg.

--------------------
Smurf yourself a smile and have a smurfy day!

Posts: 217 | From: Smurfy old England | Registered: Apr 2010
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2011 03:50 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here is a picture of a PVC Smurf Figure in a wheelchair...

-
Wheelchair Smurf Figure

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2011 09:06 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks guys, that helps a lot! I should have him done in a few days, and I'll post it when I'm done. Has there ever been a Speedy Smurf?

When was Wheelchair Smurf made? I'd like to get one.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2011 09:37 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Wheelchair Smurf is a special Promotional Smurf that came out in 1994. The "Association des Paralyses de France" (APF) sold two unique Smurf Figures: 1) Smurf in a Wheelchair and 2) Smurf on Crutches that helped raise money and awareness for the organization.

They also released a 16-page comic book called, "Les Schtroumpfs Eclopes". The comic book was specifically sent out to French schools to help teachers and students learn about accident prevention, accident recovery, views on handicapped people and how they are a part of society.

-
Les Schtroumpfs Eclopes

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2011 09:38 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Although they are rare to see and usually kind of hard to find for sale, there happens to be a Wheelchair Smurf figure for sale right now.

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-07-2011 09:33 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi,

Yesterday I finished the first version of my new Smurf for the FanFic I'm planning.

I'd like to introduce you all to Speedy Smurf! He likes to do everything FAST, including talking!! Due to an unfortunate accident, he permanently loses the use of his legs. [Frown] So Handy builds him an autosmurfic-wheelsmurfer. With the magical help of Papa Smurf, it runs on smurfberry juice. [Big Grin]

Whenever Speedy goes too fast or overtaxes his wheelsmurfer, it belches out a small, red, misty, magically sparkling cloud from it's tailpipe. Since Speedy has to be in the chair most of the time, Handy added extra back and seat padding, and has devised numerous attachments so he can perform a variety of tasks.

Among his Smurfly duties, he delivers newspapers for Reporter, and he makes whatever deliveries any Smurf may need.

This is my first attempt at drawing a Smurf. Well, back in the day I did TRACE a Smurf from a school folder back in 5th grade. lol

I started with the following smaller version:
 -

Then I enlarged that drawing and cleaned it up to get the following:
 -

And lastly I added color to get the following final result:
 -

Let me know what you think. I'm currently working on a second version with a few other accessories to further set him apart from other Smurfs and make him a little more unique. [Viking Smurf]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-12-2011 09:55 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's my final design for Speedy Smurf:
 -
I got the idea for this "riding" outfit from an old Bugs Bunny cartoon in which he was forced to be a get-away driver for two mobsters. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-12-2011 10:15 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a preview of my next Smurf, Storyteller Smurf:
 -

My idea for this Smurf is to use him in the way Jim Henson started each episode of his last TV show several years ago, back in 1987. I think it was called Jim Henson's The Storyteller. In that series there was a character at the beginning that told a different story every week.

I plan to use this Smurf to set up my FanFic and be kind of like a narrator.

For his look I wanted an older Smurf. I tried to give him a look in the vein of a Mark Twain type of character.

This is just the small version. I'm currently working on a larger, final version.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-12-2011 05:03 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Storyteller Smurf is a smurftastic idea SmurfFan :-)

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-16-2011 03:05 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you! After I finish my final version of Storyteller I can start writing my story! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.