Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » what ur fave part of smurf bbs
Author Topic: what ur fave part of smurf bbs
Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2011 06:14 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i love being able 2 post things that other people would think was stupid......... but that is all changeing thanks to the makers of bluebuddies.. thank u smurfs [Big Grin]

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2011 06:23 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like just being me and talking about smurfs!!! Its fun to just say whatever I want and read good stories and see nice pictures. I like to just sit back and meet new friends from around the world. Sometimes I just play games or watch a video!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2011 06:33 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hi smurfy1for2i totaly agree with u [Smile] ps my friend said hi. idky

--------------------

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2011 12:32 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The whole of BlueBuddies is very Smurfy, but I have to say my favourite thing is the number of Smurfy, Friendly people who are there to help and be nice [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2011 09:08 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What's there not to like! lol I'd say my favorite part is being able to meet and talk to fellow SmufFanatics from around the world who share their passion for all things Smurf! I'M NOT THE ONLY SMURF NUT OUT THERE! YAY!! lol

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2011 02:53 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey smurffan i total agree with u me and my friend are total smurf fanatics i love everything that needs to do with smurfs [Big Grin]

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2011 10:37 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah, it's the same with me! I'm the only one I know in real life who is so into the Smurfs! Probably because I'm 11 and it's mainly adults that are into the Smurfs, because they watched it on tv when they were little. I watch it on Youtube as it is no longer on tv much. The BlueBuddies cartoon Episode guide is extremley helpful though. That's another one of my very favourite things about BlueBuddies! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2011 04:08 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks so much smurfs. with out smurf i dont know what i would have to look foward to in my life

--------------------

POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2011 11:36 PM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You said it well Mrs. Handy Smurf.
It's all about Smurfs...I love the pictures,our blue pages,I even love reading everybodie's posts.
Since I don't know anyone in my real world that likes Smurfs as I do...it's almost like this is a secret place. BlueBuddies and everyone here gives me JOY. Thank You! [Angel Smurf]

--------------------
MAY YOU HAVE A MAGNIFICENTLY SMURFY DAY !!!

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2011 07:20 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey Pope!

What part of Indiana are you from? Maybe you're close to me! Then we'd know ONE other Smurf Fan in the real world! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2011 08:52 PM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
MY DEAR SmurfFan,
I am located in North Central Indiana. You know..
North of Indianapolis on "historic" Michigan Road
[Angel Smurf]

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2011 07:57 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If I lived in America, I'd probably know a lot more people into the Smurfs...

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2011 08:24 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey Pope, I'm in North Central Indiana, too! lol I'm a little North of Peru. Small world, hunh? Maybe we'll run into each other sometime. Are you on FaceBook? [Angel Smurf]

Don't worry about it, Animator. You got us here! Besides, I'M in America and don't know hardly anyone into Smurfs in my area. [Confused]

Back on topic: meeting others into Smurfs is my favorite thing here. And all the information, too! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2011 06:31 PM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
MY DEAR ANIMATOR SMURF,
I don't believe any one person knows a lot of people into the Smurfs , regardless of where he/she lives in this world. First of all our world is so much different than it was when Smurfs were so very popular several years ago.
You know we no longer have time for such sillyness and weak minded acceptance.
We cannot be caught with such simplton toys and believed to be immature!
We cannot spend our money on such trivialities...
oh no!!! We are to be keeping up with the Joneses. In other words...we are not allowed to
have a jones for Smurfs or Gnomes OH NO we must keep up and save all our pennies for Club Med or
Cabbo or the Riviera and be an adult about this
world and our ability to conquer it.
To all this the Pope says poppycock!!
In fact I was trying to build up my Smurf collection before I even knew about the new movie
and I do have a good collection of Gnomes already. My point is that some of these very reasons our friends would give to indicate why they don't care about Smurfs...are the very reasons we do. Our friends will never understand.
We don't even mention our collections do we? That's why..we already know their opinions on such things.
Our world today seems to be falling apart before our very eyes. Everything is becoming political,
complicated and right up in our faces. It is becoming more and more personal.
Pope Smurf says keep on enjoying your Smurfs! Buy
more, let's make our collections,shelves and dioramas as full as we wish! If you are like me
BlueBuddies,Smurfs and my friends here actually give me JOY and HAPPINESS. Where else can we find that in the world?
This really is a secret and a secret place. [Angel Smurf]

--------------------

POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2011 06:56 PM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
MY DEAR SMURFFAN,
You are a little North of Peru and I am a little North of Burlington.I do have a FaceBook account
as well. Surely is a small world after all.
[Angel Smurf]

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-05-2011 06:51 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey Pope, you can friend me on FaceBook if you wish. Invite me at tpennie@comcast.net or Troy Pennie. And that goes for any other BlueBuddies on FaceBook. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 10-08-2011 06:47 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very well put, POPE SMURF, I agree with you! You mentioned all that true-blue Smurf friends really feel or think. [Smurfette] [Smile] [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4900 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-09-2011 04:55 AM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you Squeaky. You and your True Blue Friends will be giving me some grins every time I
think about your post. [Angel Smurf]

--------------------

POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-09-2011 05:02 AM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SmurfFan I'm going to try that. [Angel Smurf]

--------------------

Jordan Rivers
Smurf
Member # 3118

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-09-2011 11:24 AM      Profile for Jordan Rivers       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i like reading the stories & messages from everyone. Coming on here is the best part of my day.
POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-14-2011 04:33 PM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
AMEN ! [Angel Smurf]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.