Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurfs at McDonalds (Page 5)
Author Topic: Smurfs at McDonalds
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 08-16-2011 07:44 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The way that Brainy works.

-

-
 -

-
(Poor little guy.) [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4910 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
ClumsyRockz
Smurf
Member # 3793

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 07:45 AM      Profile for ClumsyRockz  ClumsyRockz's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice pics Squeaky Smurf I really like smurfette can you brush her hair
ClumsyRockz
Smurf
Member # 3793

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 07:47 AM      Profile for ClumsyRockz  ClumsyRockz's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh I thought the toast pops out
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 08-16-2011 08:24 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, ClumsyRockz (and welcome to Bluebuddies!). Yes, Smurfette's hair is to be combed and both her arms and head can be moved too. [Smurfette] And the toast is like a button (if you saw the movie you know what happened to Brainy, LOL [Big Grin] ).

-

-
My nephew got Papa Smurf. Instead of the other Smurfs who are of hard plastic, Papa is heavier and seems to be made of PVC rubber, like Schleich Smurf figurines. [Smile]

--------------------

sweepy smurf
Smurf
Member # 3528

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 08:29 AM      Profile for sweepy smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What exatcly does brainy do?

--------------------
have a smurfy day

ClumsyRockz
Smurf
Member # 3793

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 08:41 AM      Profile for ClumsyRockz  ClumsyRockz's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Squeaky Smurf yup i saw the movie i know what happened to Brainy smurf [Wink] [Big Grin] [Cool]
Debbie
Smurf
Member # 2688

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 09:27 AM      Profile for Debbie   Author's Homepage  Debbie's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The US McDonald's Smurfs figures are overall a nice collection that I'm sure Smurf collectors would enjoy having. They are a bit larger than the "classic" Smurf figures (most likely to make them less likely to be swallowed by younger children), and comparatively not as well painted. There are a few that I have (most notably Painter) that suffer from a hasty-looking paint job. Also, these look to be made from blue plastic, where the older series was mostly made with white plastic (except for most Papa Smurfs, which used red). But for a kids' meal giveaway item, they are surprisingly nice toys. I suspect that parental and collectors nostalgia for the classic figures may be the reason that the US toys are just posed figures rather than the action toys or plushies seen in other markets.

--------------------
http://www.fluffyandmervin.com

sweepy smurf
Smurf
Member # 3528

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 09:42 AM      Profile for sweepy smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thx for showIng us they ROCK!

--------------------
have a smurfy day

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 08-16-2011 10:54 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Your Happy Meal Smurf collection is very nice, Debbie! [Smurfette]
quote:
Originally posted by sweepy smurf:
What exatcly does brainy do?

Do you mean the action toy? He fits on the toaster trigger, and when one pushes the toast (a button) he jumps! [Happy Smurf]

OK, here's a sequence showing Papa Smurf's action. Smurfy thanks to my 9-year-old nephew, who was veeeeeeeery patient to make him work as I was taking the photos!! [Smile] [Big Grin]

The instructions showed that one must press Papa's foot onto a button on his cauldron, but using two fingers was much more practical. [Wink]

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 08-16-2011 11:06 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A little more... [Smile] [Wink]

-

-
 -

-

--------------------

sweepy smurf
Smurf
Member # 3528

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 11:22 AM      Profile for sweepy smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very cOol!

--------------------
have a smurfy day

BlueTiger10
Super Smurfette / Reporter Smurfette
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 12:50 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Pretty colors!

--------------------
http://www.Twitter.com/HubermanProject

Posts: 947 | From: City Island, Bronx, NY USA | Registered: Nov 2010
ClumsyRockz
Smurf
Member # 3793

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 01:21 PM      Profile for ClumsyRockz  ClumsyRockz's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I finally got Gutsy smurf now i got all of the 6 who went to new york
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 01:58 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's great! Wait till I find ten remaining Smurf figures!

--------------------

Smurf My Turf
Smurfling
Member # 3657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 01:59 PM      Profile for Smurf My Turf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Guess who was lucky enough to find a Vanity Smurf plush from McDonalds in their garden? Someone had tied it to a helium balloon and it was all dirty and muddy, but a bit of TLC and I have a new Smurf for my collection ^-^

--------------------
I want My Turf Smurfed this instant!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 02:45 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Who could have done that to a poor little Smurf... [Eek!] and just Vanity?? [Vanity Smurf] Luckily he is in good hands and very happy now! [Big Grin]

--------------------

ClumsyRockz
Smurf
Member # 3793

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 02:59 PM      Profile for ClumsyRockz  ClumsyRockz's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi at Mcdonalds does somebody know if carbord display the thing that holds the smurf toys is for sale because i asked and got different answers
sweepy smurf
Smurf
Member # 3528

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 03:04 PM      Profile for sweepy smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That cardborad thing would be a grete display case oh and good job on getting gutsy

--------------------
have a smurfy day

ClumsyRockz
Smurf
Member # 3793

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 03:08 PM      Profile for ClumsyRockz  ClumsyRockz's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks sweepy, i traded my friend painter for Gutsy. Oh, and i just want the carbord thing that has papa,smurfette, and clumsy
sweepy smurf
Smurf
Member # 3528

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 03:24 PM      Profile for sweepy smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
??? I dont know what you mean problbley iv never bbeen inside my mcdonalds my dad went through drive through while i was at home

--------------------
have a smurfy day

sweepy smurf
Smurf
Member # 3528

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 03:34 PM      Profile for sweepy smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh and smurf my turf i hope you have a mirror for vanity [Big Grin]

--------------------
have a smurfy day

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2011 08:36 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Sweepy and Blue Tiger! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 08-17-2011 12:25 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Today I got Vanity...

-

-
"I love myself..." [Vanity Smurf]

--------------------

sweepy smurf
Smurf
Member # 3528

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2011 03:27 PM      Profile for sweepy smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol at least his heart is true

--------------------
have a smurfy day

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2011 03:39 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Today I got 7 more Smurfs for my collection.
2. Smurfette
5. Clumsy
7. Farmer
8. Gutsy
13. Grouchy
14. Vanity
16. Panicky

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.