Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurfs at McDonalds (Page 3)
Author Topic: Smurfs at McDonalds
sweepy smurf
Smurf
Member # 3528

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-06-2011 01:24 PM      Profile for sweepy smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thats cool i only get 2 each day for at least these two days not that im complaining so far i got handy,gusty,clumsy and brainy and thats in order i opned thhme
[Graduate Smurf]

--------------------
have a smurfy day

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-07-2011 09:03 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In North America, in addition to getting the Smurfs Movie Figures in the Happy Meal - you can also get more food Smurf-themed items.

You can get either Smurf Milk or Smurf Chocolate Milk. The regular milk bottle shows Papa and Smurfette. The chocolate milk shows Clumsy and Brainy.

You can also get the Smurf Apple Dippers which are ready-to-eat apple slices with a caramel dipping sauce. Clumsy is featured on the package.

-
Smurfs Happy Meal Food

-
Smurf Apple Slices at McDonald's

-
Smurf Milk at McDonalds

These are the pictures I took of the two different Smurfs Milk bottles and the Smurfs Apple Slices from Canada. That's why you see the English and French on the labels. The first picture is from the USA. The Apple Slices and Milk labels are in English. Notice that the shape of the milk bottle is different too. The Smurfs Happy Meal Boxes are exactly the same design for both countries.

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-07-2011 09:32 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In Europe, you get a different choice of fruits and veggies snack packages in the McDoanld's Happy Meal - Clumsy Smurf Carrot Sticks or the Smurfalicious Fruit Bag that comes with slices of apples and grapes. (The Fruit Bag features Papa and Smurfette!)

-
Clumsy Carrot Sticks at McDonald's

-
Smurfalicious Fruit Bag at McDonald's

[yum!]

The European McDoanld's Happy Meal toys are also the cute set of plush Smurfs (the same as in Latin America).

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-07-2011 01:32 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Interesting promotion of food products, given that the Smurfs are mostly vegetarians.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Debbie
Smurf
Member # 2688

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-07-2011 01:50 PM      Profile for Debbie   Author's Homepage  Debbie's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, Smurfs on apples, fruit and carrots makes sense. I would think that Gargamel might complain about a Smurf Happy Meal..."Why does it come with a hamburger or chicken when it clearly says 'Smurf' on the box?" [Gargamel]

--------------------
http://www.fluffyandmervin.com

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2011 06:17 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Well, Smurfs on apples, fruit and carrots makes sense. I would think that Gargamel might complain about a Smurf Happy Meal..."Why does it come with a hamburger or chicken when it clearly says 'Smurf' on the box?"

LOL!
[Big Grin]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2011 01:52 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
To quote You Can't Do That On Television: "What do you think is IN THE BURGER?"

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

VicyJoe
Smurf
Member # 3538

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2011 06:46 PM      Profile for VicyJoe       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
Interesting promotion of food products, given that the Smurfs are mostly vegetarians.

Unlike some vegetarians, they do not make it a moral issue on eating meat.
Debbie
Smurf
Member # 2688

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2011 10:48 PM      Profile for Debbie   Author's Homepage  Debbie's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Today I added Greedy, Jokey and Hefty to my collection. Just five left! This kinda takes me back to when I was younger, and I'd buy Smurfs figures at our local Hallmark card store.

My Hefty Smurf figure seems to have a small problem...he doesn't stand up very well. He keeps tipping over, so I had to lean him against something. Is it just mine, or just how the figure was made?

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 08-09-2011 01:23 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurf plushes were all over!! The search (or should I say competition?) was very big, really. Now we have the same Smurfs from Happy Meal Toy Collection in Asia. I ate at McDonald's today and...

-

-
Clumsy's 'Magic Wand' reminds me more a laser saber. He looks a Jedi Smurf to me! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4900 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2011 01:28 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
WOW that's AMAZING Squeaky!!!! You are so lucky!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Debbie
Smurf
Member # 2688

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2011 04:59 PM      Profile for Debbie   Author's Homepage  Debbie's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's part one of my McDonald's Smurf Happy Meal figure collection:
 -

--------------------

Debbie
Smurf
Member # 2688

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2011 05:03 PM      Profile for Debbie   Author's Homepage  Debbie's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Part two: (featuring a crane machine Smurf Plushie)
 -
and Part Three (also featuring a 1980 Bowling Smurf)
 -

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Super Smurfette / Reporter Smurfette
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2011 05:15 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice collection!

--------------------
http://www.Twitter.com/HubermanProject

Posts: 947 | From: City Island, Bronx, NY USA | Registered: Nov 2010
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-10-2011 03:05 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Have Clumsy go up against Dragon Age II's Knight-Commander Meredith with her lightsaber-like lyrium sword.

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-10-2011 04:39 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Squeaky, I love your Clumsy with the magic wand! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!! Please take pictures if you get any more (hint, hint)!
[Wink]

That is so fun that the wand lights up... I think some of the other Smurfs from this set are also "special". Is the Gutsy Dancer a windup? I think Smurfette might have "real" hair that is brush-able. And the Dizzy Baker is a spin-top toy. I'm not sure about the other ones.

Debbie, I love your collection! Thanks for posting your photos. BTW, my Hefty seems to stand up okay on his own - maybe your Hefty is such a beefcake that he tends to tip over!

Your crane machine Smurf Plushie is really cute. You are the only person I know to actually win a prize from those games!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

sweepy smurf
Smurf
Member # 3528

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-10-2011 05:38 AM      Profile for sweepy smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hiya guys i gave brainy to my frsins since she bought me a smurf movie grab em pack of papa and my favrite CLUMSY!! [Big Grin] and then my bought me brainy and chef so lucky night

--------------------
have a smurfy day

Debbie
Smurf
Member # 2688

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-10-2011 07:46 AM      Profile for Debbie   Author's Homepage  Debbie's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sassette, the two Toms and Jerrys and Pikachu in the pics were also from crane machines (the bigger Tom looks like the boxing Tom, but since he wasn't the focus of the pic, I didn't pull the camera back).

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-11-2011 09:58 AM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey Squeaky! I found another McDonalds Smurf commercial from your home country!

Filme Mc Lanche Feliz Os Smurfs Video 2

--------------------

ClumsyRockz
Smurf
Member # 3793

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-11-2011 12:38 PM      Profile for ClumsyRockz  ClumsyRockz's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi im new to BlueBuddies and i have been reading here for along time.Today i just wanted to share my collection so fare i have Papa,Smurfette,Handy,Baker,Clumsy,Brainy,Hefty,Jokey,and Painter.I had Greedy but i went to a friends house and their dog named Pokie bit it sooooo....
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-11-2011 02:53 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueTiger10:
Hey Squeaky! I found another McDonalds Smurf commercial from your home country!

On your toes as usual! Smurfy thanks, Blue Tiger, you're the best! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4900 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-11-2011 03:15 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're welcome, Squeaky!

--------------------

sweepy smurf
Smurf
Member # 3528

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-11-2011 03:47 PM      Profile for sweepy smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to blue buddies and i agree with your name clumsy is my favrite smurf [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
have a smurfy day

ClumsyRockz
Smurf
Member # 3793

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 08-14-2011 09:47 AM      Profile for ClumsyRockz  ClumsyRockz's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hi im back and this time i got Grouchy Smurf number 13 [Big Grin] i got two soo today im going to trade it in for somebody else [Wink]
sweepy smurf
Smurf
Member # 3528

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2011 09:49 AM      Profile for sweepy smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
lucky i want farmer the most

--------------------
have a smurfy day

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.