Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Christmas Countdown 2010 (Page 2)
Author Topic: Smurf Christmas Countdown 2010
Pinkie
Smurf
Member # 3182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-11-2010 03:23 PM      Profile for Pinkie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
Pinkie, I agree with you; all the Christmas Smurf figurines are adorable, but my dearest is the one hugging a Christmas Tree.

- [Enamored Smurf]

The Tree Hugging Smurf is also very cute!

quote:
Originally posted by BlueTiger10:
I am getting to know Peyo. I'm also looking forward to making a documentary on the Smurfs' movie. By the way, that's one awesome maze.

I would love to watch a documentary on the Smurf movie!

Dec. 11 - It was really fun to play a smurfy game a checkers today but Gargamel is a very good player compared to me! He always seems to get "kinged" before me and then it is tough to beat him!
[King Smurf]

BlueTiger10
Super Smurfette / Reporter Smurfette
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-11-2010 03:25 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello. Thanks for my response. I too tried to play the Smurf checkers game. Dad-gum, Gargamel beats me too. I also saw the Smurfs' Christmas episode- "Baby's First Christmas". It was well done. Grouchy Smurf painting grumpy faces on rag dolls, while Painter Smurf paints happy faces on rag dolls look funny. By the way, hanks for mentioning my documentary in progress. All I need is B-roll footage and interviews by the cast and crew. I'll be filming my hosting excerpts in February and record my narration.
Posts: 947 | From: City Island, Bronx, NY USA | Registered: Nov 2010
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-12-2010 05:59 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dec. 12 is a good one but I'm not very fast!

BlueTiger CAN'T WAIT to see your documentary when it's done!! You should post a message about it and your progress and keep us updated as you go!!!

And speaking of Checkers I am not the checkers grand master or whatever they're called, I can tell you!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 12-12-2010 01:09 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Whew, I'm REALLY no match for old mean Gargy in Checkers!! [Roll Eyes] But the puzzle of today is as amusing as that one with Baby Smurf and the cute little penguin!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4679 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-14-2010 11:19 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueTiger10:
I am getting to know Peyo. I'm also looking forward to making a documentary on the Smurfs' movie. By the way, that's one awesome maze.

I'd also like very much to see your video, BlueTiger10. Please let us know when it's ready!! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-15-2010 06:45 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dec. 13 is nice coloring

Dec. 14 is fun but hard!!

Dec. 15 is a classic and I love it!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-15-2010 07:37 AM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dec. 13- I had so much fun with coloring and played Connect Four yesterday and of course, I enjoyed this Breakfast at Greedy's episode.

--------------------
http://www.Twitter.com/HubermanProject

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2010 09:33 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And I hadn't played Smurf Hangman for a long time!! Great doing it again. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Pinkie
Smurf
Member # 3182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-18-2010 04:08 PM      Profile for Pinkie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can't remember the last time I played Hangman! That was fun. I loved watching the Smurf-Colored Glasses episode too. I just found out I have a split-smurf personality today!
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-18-2010 05:09 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can't believe it! I guessed the Hangman game (Answer: Homnibus); Have the personality of Vanity Smurf and Papa Smurf; and I remembered the Smurf-Colored Glasses, All in one day!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 12-19-2010 02:50 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Whew, Battleship is not easy at all - a question of luck sometimes - but today I got it!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-24-2010 01:34 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dear Papa Smurf,
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Año y Felicidad.

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Año y Felicidad.

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart.

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas.
Can't wait for Smurfs 2011. I had a lovely time with Smurf Christmas Countdown. Merry Christmas.

Feliz Navidad

--------------------

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-25-2010 12:28 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Merry Christmas!

Thanks to everyone in the Blue Buddies village for making this such a wonderful Christmas countdown. I hope you enjoyed the advent calendar!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all! Here is to a smurfy 2011!

[Smile]

--------------------
Uploading Smurf pictures to our servers is EASY - show the world your smurfy find in a message!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-25-2010 08:44 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This is a picture of the Smurf Elves on my fireplace mantle. Vanity was too busy looking in the mirror to face the camera!

-
The Gang of "Merry Christmas" Smurf Elves

Hope you all have a Smurfy Christmas!!!

[Santa Smurf]

BlueTiger10, your photograph is lovely. The Macy's Smurf is admiring your beautiful Christmas tree and he looks cute as can be! Merry Christmas!!!
[Enamored Smurf]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-25-2010 03:42 PM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SASSETTE,you and your Smurf Elves on the mantle are just exquisite!! What a wonderful Christmas
surprise!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN !! [Angel Smurf]

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 12-25-2010 09:51 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Adorable picture, BlueTiger, with your little Smurf watching the Christmas tree with gifts! [Enamored Smurf]
And Sassette, how lovely seeing your Christmas Smurfs - even Grouchy entered into the spirit!! Nice take of Vanity only having eyes for his mirror. [Big Grin]
And here's a very special Santa Claus for our little blue buddies:

-

A Merry Christmas to all in Bluebuddies!! [Santa Smurf] [Smurfette] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Jordan Rivers
Smurf
Member # 3118

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-26-2010 07:02 AM      Profile for Jordan Rivers       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Like! Great pics. Makes me want to make my own.
Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-26-2010 07:05 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Merry christmas to all of you!
I'm now uploading the video now hoping there's nothing wrong during the upload process!
You'll see that i'm not look so good so please
don't turn my video down i always being told that
i'm handsome but i never believe that but did the
face really that matters to determines a good
or bad friend?!
I don't think so!

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-26-2010 09:43 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Squeaky, your drawing is heart-warming! I love little Baby Smurf reaching for the present. And the smoke coming from the chimney is very pretty too.

Did you paint this picture? Well, however you did it, it is very nice!! A wonderful Christmas present for us all!

[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 12-26-2010 10:46 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a million, Sassette! I'm really glad you like it. And yes, it was painted in acrylics (hence the bit darker tones) and the text was done on Paint, as I haven't Photoshop again since my new license expired and the CD-ROMS I have don't work right on the new operation system in my PC. But this won't be any impediment at all to post my Smurf art here. [Happy Smurf]

And here's a Christmas Smurf adventure from a German Smurf comic:

-

THE FAKE SANTA CLAUS

- This is really a beautiful Christmas tree.
- Look, there's a light in that hut. I think they must have forgotten it for a long time.
- What are you going to do there?
- Take a look. I'm curious to see who's smurfing there now.
- Have still a little more soup, Mama.
- My poor little Peter. It's a great pity that I'm sick. What a sad Christmas time.
- I've always been correct and worked very much. I'm sure Santa Claus didn't forget it.
- I wish I could believe like you, Peter...
- ...but why are we so pauper?
- And why does nobody help us?
- Just imagine how much that little boy cares for his mother. What do you think, maybe oould Papa Smurf smurf in Santa a word for them?
- Let's ask him.
- Look there! It's Santa Claus!
- Then we ourselves can tell him.
- I can't smurf in my eyes! He's taking his way to Gargamel's house!
- What?

-

- SANTA CLAUS!
- I got a terrible cold. I need a good strong potion, so that I can stand on my own legs again. You're a wizard... ACHOO!
- Ah, this makes me good, a resting moment It's so cold outside. Sniff.
- I'm preparing you a fine drink, so you'll get better in an instant.
- Oh, by the way... This time you didn't forget my Christmas gift as you usually do in the last years, did you?
- You also didn't leave the Smurfs alone through these years. But if you promise me you'll become a better person, I'll start to remember you. That's a promise.
- Come back, it's dangerous.
- But I'd like to know what they're smurfing.
- Tell me, Santa, how do you get to deliver all the presents in villages and houses?
- Oh, it's very simple. The reindeers know the way. They always bring me to the right addresses.
- I hear, I hear, that's so interesting.
- Hmm... If I mix up some distilled wine, black kale beer and fennel brandy together, he'll have a safe and warm sleep. Hehehe.
- Oh, that rascal! He's mixing a sleeping potion up!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 12-26-2010 11:24 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

- Oh, this is pretty hot... It makes some good.
- Have another little mug.
- HMMM. Your drink really makes wonders... I'm feeling already... as if I had been born again... i... I... YAAAWN
- It's wasn't easy extracting from him all that stuff. But this bore was worth. Now let's play Christmas under my commands. Hehehe.
- He dressed up as Santa and smurfed a false beard on!
- Come on now! We'll prepare the little Smurfs a Christmas surprise which they'll never forget for a long time!
- Hey, you rattling horse. I want you to guide me to Smurf village at once. Did you understand?
- What must we do? We'll never arrive in the village on time to warn the others.
- Our only chance is smurfing up Santa out his sleep. Com'on!
- SANTA CLAUS! WAKE UP! THE SMURFS ARE IN DANGER!
- No way. I smurf him by his beard, but he doesn't even feel it.
- I smurfed something , this shall wake him up.

-

- What's this?
- Lizard spit plus nettle extract. This smurfs even a dead up.
- What's happening here? Where are my clothes?
- Gargamel dressed up as Santa and smurfed to the Smurf village.
- Where's my sleigh?
- He commanded the reindeers to smurf him to our village. We must warn the Smurfs.
- No problem. I always have a substitute in the surroundings. For all emergencies.
- Just look!
- How beautiful.
- This sleigh is much faster than Gargamel's. We'll get him quickly.
- My, how swift.
MEANWHILE...
- Just see it, Azrael. The Smurf village. At last!
(SONG:
"SMUR-UR-FY CHRISTMAS, IN EVERY PART... SMURFS THROUGH THE AIR... HAPPY SOUNDS...")
- Merry Christmas, Grouchy Smurf.
- I DON'T LIKE celebrating Christmas.
- Crispy fresh Christmas donuts!
- Yum. Over here.
- Did you see Smurfette?
- She went with Farmer to the forest to smurf a Christmas tree.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 12-26-2010 01:09 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

- LOOK THERE! SANTA CLAUS!
- HOORAY!
- But what's smurfing there? A second sleigh!
- THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK, GARGAMEL!
- Santa Claus! How did he find me?
- YIIIPEE!
- OOPS? What's the matter with the reindeers now?
- You see it? They hear me from wherever I am.
- They don't obey me anymore. At the same time I see a pine-tree before me... OH...
- NOOO!

-

- Help! Wolves! Nothing worked right at all! But I'll revenge myself!
(SONG:
"DEAR GOOD SANTA CLAUS
ARRIVES IN SMURF VILLAGE
JUST IN THE RIGHT TIME...")
- Take! There are smurfy gifts for all!
- It's always nice to see you again, Papa Smurf.
- But what happened, after all?
- Here are your clothes from last year you left here, Santa Claus.
- Hee hee. Here's a present for you.
- I think I got a bit fat last year.
- Oh no, this fits you well.
- We've got a little favor to ask you, Santa Claus.
- What is it?
- In the old hut in the forest smurfs a little boy who takes care of his sick mother. He would get very pleased if he received a nice gift from you.
- He deserved it.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 12-26-2010 01:41 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

- How could I refuse it, Smurfette? So let's go!
- So long, Santa Claus!
- Till next year!
- So long... YAAA
- But such a snowstorm. One can hardly see with one's hand before one's eyes.
- My, I feel cold. CLAC-CLAC-CLAC-CLAC!
- Come into here, it's warmer.
- Good idea. CLAC-CLAC-CLAC!
- a light. It must be there.
- MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- Mama. just look at this! Santa Claus was here! And he brought everything! Apples, walnuts, bread and donuts! Hmm, all of this seem delicious!

-

- And this is surely for me! Two little dolls to play. So cute!
- You shall become my best friends. And I am your friend too.
- Sleep well and sweet dreams. Good night.
- He smurfed us for his Christmas gifts. What are we going to do now?
- I have an idea. Come on.
- We must smurf to Smurf village and smurf Papa Smurf, so that...
- Shh. He's waking up.
- Can you speak? And do you ant to leave me? But why?
- We are Smurfs. Santa Claus gift us to tell you that he shall bring you more gifts again tomorrow.
- That's right.
- This is so nice...
- Brrrr... Is it much farther to reach the village?
- A bit more yet. We'll already smurfy this.
A WHOLE TIME LATER...
- Hurry up, morning is already smurfing.
- You demand from the Smurfs much more than they can, Smurfette! But they smurf, since it's for a good cause.
- Push!
IN THE MORNING...
- Oh! This wasn't any dream at all!
- Of course not, Peter. Here are your presents.
(SONG:
"SMURFY CHRISTMAS,
SMURFY CHRISTMAS,
THE SMURFS CELEBRATE
SMURFY CHRISTMAS...")
MEANWHILE...
- What a nasty Christmas feast!

THE END

I hope you'll like it!! [Smile] [Smurfette] [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-26-2010 03:02 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the Comic. I think it's swell.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 12-26-2010 06:03 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, BlueTiger, very kind of you. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Jordan Rivers:
Like! Great pics. Makes me want to make my own.

Jordan, why not?? How about posting one of yours here in Bluebuddies?

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.