Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Smurfette's Flower Episode
Author Topic: Smurfette's Flower Episode
stephiesmurf
Smurfling
Member # 3279

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2010 01:04 PM      Profile for stephiesmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi everyone! I am hoping that someone from this forum can help me out with their expertise.

When I was younger I loved the Smurfs. One episode in particular has always stuck out in my mind, I would really like to see it again but I have not been able to find any information about it anywhere.

I don't remember all the details, but I do know that part of the storyline was that Smurfette was caring for some kind of talking plant - maybe a flower or tree - and that it was a very demanding plant. At some point in the episode, the plant gets swept away by a storm or tornado, and all that is left behind are little baby plants, which the Smurfs take care of.

Does this sound even close to an episode that any of you remember? I would like to know what the episode title and approx. air date are... and I would LOVE to find a place to watch it online!

Thanks for your help! [Smile]

Steph

Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2010 01:28 PM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ah, the episode you are looking for is most likely "Smurfette's Flower", a Season 6 episode. The flower in the episode is named Petaluma. And it can be found online to watch, along with several Smurfs episodes, on Youku, the link to the exact episode is below:

Smurfette's Flower

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI1Nzk1NDA

--------------------
Smurf yourself a smile and have a smurfy day!

Posts: 217 | From: Smurfy old England | Registered: Apr 2010
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

stephiesmurf
Smurfling
Member # 3279

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2010 09:19 PM      Profile for stephiesmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
oh my goodness YES!! this is it!! unbelievable. thank you so much, this has made my week! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Flashettesmurfette
Smurf
Member # 4419

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-27-2012 04:16 PM      Profile for Flashettesmurfette  Flashettesmurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's not full!! I've seen the full episode. The flower blows away and Smurfette plants two seeds left behind and cares for them, (they were not so sassy and selfish!) [Smurfette] [Sassette Smurfling]
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 04-27-2012 05:22 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Bluebuddies, Stephiesmurf! Yes, it was both a nice and emotional Smurf episode. [Frown]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4849 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 04-27-2012 05:25 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a pic of Smurfette's flower here. [Smurfette]

--------------------

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2016 08:02 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
wow, Smurfette sure runs into some strange plants all the time, doesn't she?

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1161 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2016 03:50 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Flashettesmurfette:
It's not full!! I've seen the full episode. The flower blows away and Smurfette plants two seeds left behind and cares for them, (they were not so sassy and selfish!) [Smurfette] [Sassette Smurfling]

The complete episode can be watched here. [Smurfette]

Here's a pic I did of Petaluma:

-

A "painting & airbrushing" version:
 -

--------------------

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2016 04:54 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
She sure was selfish! But, in the end, she learned her lesson. That was very sad... And Petaluma is a town in California!

--------------------
"Read about me in the Smurf comic book 'The Hundredth Smurf!'"

Posts: 428 | From: Most likely, it's my house. | Registered: Dec 2015
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2016 05:12 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
When I first watched this, and I saw Brainey say," well, I can tell you a thing or two about your mother!" I was expecting the worst, but I was mighty happy with the lad's comment," she smelled just as Smurfy as you two." [Big Grin]

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-18-2018 11:00 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy Smurf can be full of surprises to everysmurf sometimes. [Wink] [Big Grin] [Cool] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2018 02:56 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs having talking flowers and even talking stars (as in stars in the sky) on their show was a sign to me that the show's quality was dipping.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.