Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » What episode is this from?
Author Topic: What episode is this from?
Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-29-2009 09:38 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

I was going through some Smurf videos on YouTube and there was this one with a slideshow of stills. This still here shows Greedy covered with cake batter. Does anyone know what episode this is from? It looks hilarious. lol

Mariana MerSmurf
Smurf
Member # 2633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-30-2009 03:10 PM      Profile for Mariana MerSmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If I'm not mistaken I think this shot is from the episode "The Sky is Smurfing!".

--------------------
Mariana Kimberly Genevieve "Mer Smurf" Paletta
Visit me at
http://web.me.com/marianapaletta

Posts: 95 | From: In the Good ol' USA! | Registered: Dec 2008
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-30-2009 05:18 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Mariana MerSmurf is right!! Take a look here, Shane:

The Sky is Smurfing! The Sky is Smurfing!

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4674 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-30-2009 11:06 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Funny one, Shane!
Thanks Mariana MerSmurf and Squeaky!

-
Smurf Episode - "The Sky is Smurfing"... with Smurfberry Pies!

[Razz]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-01-2009 02:34 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Squeaky! [Smile]
this episode looks very funny to me so i'll
give this one a shot!
And i was about to make videos in youtube
about the smurfs! [Big Grin]
Visit brainysnaeha's channel in youtube if
you can! [Smile]
But right now still blank so if coming to visit
please visit next year and i'll post about
my debut later. [Wink] [Smile]

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-01-2009 05:36 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That picture is so funny Sassette!

Brainy Smurf Snaeha I'm going to watch that episode too!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-01-2009 04:01 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey thanks, Squeaky and Sasette. Those are GREAT. That is so cool how there are a bunch of Smurf episodes on that site. I watched it and it was good seeing that episode. I don't remember that one. I would have been sneezing like Papa Smurf with all that ash, I'm allergic to dirty and dusty stuff like that.
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 12-02-2009 12:04 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're welcome, Shane! And you can observe it's one of the few episodes in which Scaredy Smurf appears. [Eek!] If I'm not wrong they are "Bubble, Bubble, Smurfs in Trouble" and "The Smurf Who Couldn't Say No". You can find them on the same link, clicking on #8 and #5 that stay below the list on the right of the screen.

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4674 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Mariana MerSmurf
Smurf
Member # 2633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2009 07:16 PM      Profile for Mariana MerSmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I never saw Bubble, Bubble, Smurfs in Trouble, but I did see The Smurf Who Couldn't Say No and you're right, Squeaky. Scaredy Smurf is in fact featured in that episode.

--------------------
Mariana Kimberly Genevieve "Mer Smurf" Paletta
Visit me at
http://web.me.com/marianapaletta

Posts: 95 | From: In the Good ol' USA! | Registered: Dec 2008
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.