Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » New Smurftopia Fanfic!
Author Topic: New Smurftopia Fanfic!
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2009 06:01 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My first chapter of my secind smurftopia adventure!Taking place around christmastime

[Big Grin]

Seven smurflings played hopscotch outside in front of Ruffettes mushroom hut. Her and the other parents sat on the porch sipping smurfberry juice. Some of the smurflings couldn’t seem to jump but just enjoyed themselves, carelessly tripping over each other.
“I’m gonna go and get some veggies and dip” Ruffette said standing up. “Can I check the ingredients in the dip” Glamourette said, also standing up. “Yup” Ruffette said nodding, handing glamourette the bottle. “Glamourette carefully scanned the bottle of dip. Glamourette smiled “Vainette baby come and have some veggies and dip” She encouraged the smurfling. Vainette sat down with the other kids.
Hanna started crying. “He got dip in my HAIIIIRRRRRR!” She screeched pointing at a smurfling wearing dark red and had a pencil tucked behind his ear. “No I didn’t!” the Trevor shouted, starting to cry too. It wasn’t long before all of the smurflings were crying too. Their parents tried to comfort their children.
When all of the toddlers calmed down Hanna and Trevor were put on timeout.
Hanna giggled holding his hand. Both smurflings started rubbing noses and blushing. “Look at you two love birds” Marina teased the smurfling couple.
“you two can go play now” She said sweetly. Both smurflings walked off hand in hand swinging their arms back and forth.
The other smurflings were on the couch snuggling. Some of them were already asleep. Hanna and Trevor climbed up on the couch and snuggled with the other smurflings. They stuck their thumbs in their mouths.
While the children slept on the couch, their parents left Jokey alone with the children to run errands. Jokey always was left to watch the kids, while all of the husbands and wives went out. Vanity and Glamourette would go shopping. Ruffette and Tuffy would go to cheffettes diner. Handy and Marina would get some work done around smurftopia. And Hefty would go out looking for hot babes in smurftopia. Clara had been going out with a smurf named Todd for quite a while.
Jokey sat in Ruffettes dining room Wrapping Christmas presents and ‘surprises’ for the others. “one for ruffette… and hefty…and marina…and vanity…and clara” He chimmed.
All of the parents were back at Ruffettes mushroom hut just before the children woke up. Glamourette had her hands full of shopping bags. By the smirk on Jokeys face everyone knew he had just been smurfing some ‘surprises’ for everyone.
Hefty sat outside smoking a cigarette. He was slowly trying to quit. He could hear joyous squeals coming from inside. He blew out his cigarette and went inside. The toddlers were all awake. Hanna jumped up into her daddys arms. “Daddy you smell like smoke.” She complained. “I know” he said guiltily.
The other toddlers sat down to have snack. Glamourette went through her bag and pulled out some rice cookies for Vainettes snack, while the other toddlers had strawberries with peanut butter for their snack. Glamourette shed a tear for her baby girl. ‘when she gets older she’ll notice shes different’ Glamourette thought to herself.
Hanna offered Vainette a strawberry. Vainette reached out for it. “No, baby girl, you cant eat strawberries” Glamourette said. Vainette pulled her hand away saying “No thanks” Very politely to Hanna.

i hope everysmurf liked it
i'm looking forward to reading all of your comments.
[Big Grin]
i will have the next chapter up soon

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2009 06:44 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Such a great start, Sammy! I see everybody in Smurftopia is already preparing for celebrating Christmas! Jokey as usual is doing his part...
Poor Hefty, smoking is compromising his health and disposition for sports. And what a pity, Vainette can't savour the same snacks the other Smurflings are having!

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4914 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2009 08:31 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks squeaky!
it is very sad that hefty isn't as 'hefty' as he was before he started smoking
[Frown]

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-07-2009 04:55 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
the next chapter already

Misery sat in her room looking at her twins side of their large room. His bed was made. There were no luggage bags on the ground. Her twin was back in smurf village, while she was in smurftopia. She missed her twin. She missed Weepy, who was also in smurf village. She looked at her side of their room. Her bed wasn’t made. She had magazines and books and makeup and clothes and candy strewn across her side of the large room.
Misery went outside to check on the mail. There was a letter for her. It was from her twin. Misery smiled and ran upstairs to their room, she opened the letter.

HI siss,
I’m gonna come visit you for Christmas. I HATE visiting, but I LOVE Christmas and you too. I miss you, and I HATE missing people! I HATE prudence, please keep us as far away from each other as possible, even if she is your best friend. I HATE best friends!
Love Grouchy
P.S. I HATE writing letters, even if they are for my sister!

Misery smiled. She found it amusing whenever her twin would make on of his ‘I hate’ phrases. Deep down her twin was a softy, who was loving and caring, he just hid how he felt.

Vainette woke up and went into her parents to wake them up. The little smurfling squealed with delight. “Wake up Mumma!” She squealed, tugging on the blanket. Both Vanity and Glamourette let out a loud groan. “Baby, can we have a few more minute to sleep” Glamourette sighed. “NO!” Vainette snapped.
Glamourette got up and made some rice toast with smurfberry jam for Vainette and regular toast for herself and her husband. Vanity sat down, he was wearing his robe. He sat down and pressed his forehead against the table. “You still look sleepy” Glamourette teased her husband. “I need some more beauty rest” He moaned. Glamourette just rolled her eyes.
Vainette finished and went into her room to get dressed. They heard Vainette scream. Vainette was leaned over a chair. There was vomit on her chin, and on the chair and floor. “Baby, come here” Glamourette said. Vainette went to her mother. Glamourette wiped her face with a towel. She put Vainette in the bathtub. Glamourette washed the vomit out of her hair and off of her face. She helped Vainette into her pajamas. Vanity carried Vainette into her bed and gave her some books and stuffed animals and a bucket just incase she vomited again. “Mumma, can I still play at the park with Hanna today” Vainette begged. “No, Baby, your too sick for the park today. We’ll tell her and her daddy that we wont be going.” Glamourette said softly. “But, mumma Hanna will be sad” Vainette complained. “She’ll understand baby” Glamourette said.
They heard a knock at the door. “I’ll get it” Glamourette said standing up. Hefty and Hanna were at the door. “Hi, sorry, Vainette just got sick, she wont be coming to the park today” Glamourette said sadly. “Alright” Hefty said letting out a cough. “Bye Hanna” Vainette said from behind Glamourette. “Vainette go back to bed” Vanity said carrying her back to her bed.
“Go to sleep baby” Glamourette said tussling Vainettes black hair. She kissed Vainettes forehead. “I love you, baby girl” Glamourette whispered. “I love you too, mumma” Vainette whispered.

hope you all liked it!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

averylurvesyou
Smurf
Member # 2743

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-09-2009 07:31 PM      Profile for averylurvesyou       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
NICE CHAPTER!
very nice letter from grouchy LOL
and poor vainette [Frown]

--------------------
ello mates!

Posts: 34 | From: winsor ontario canada | Registered: Mar 2009
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-10-2009 10:40 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks avery
my next chapter up!

Hanna snuggled in her mothers lap with her thumb in her mouth, while the other smurflings played with their dolls and blocks and cars. For some reason Hanna was feeling unsmurfy. Todd was sitting next to Clara with his arm over her shoulder. Todd was shorter than the average adult smurf. He bent down and kissed Hannas cheek. Hefty glared at Todd angrily. Hanna smiled and grabbed Todds nose. “Todd” Hanna squealed reaching out for Todd. Hanna shifted to sit on Todd’s lap. “Mumma I love Todd” Hanna said hugging her mothers boyfriend. “Hanna, how would you feel if I got married?” Clara said. “That would be smurfy!” Hanna squealed. “You and Daddy are getting married!” Hanna squealed. “Hanna, me and Daddy aren’t getting married. I meant me and Todd” Clara said carefully. “But Mumma, why don’t you and Daddy love each other?” Hanna asked. “We do love each other, just not the way you want us to love each other” Clara said. “But that doesn’t make sense” Hanna said. “Me and daddy are friends, sort of like Jokey and auntie Ruffette, we still love each other, but we aren’t in love with each other” Clara tried to explain. “OHHHHH” Hanna said. “So you’re in love with Todd!” Hanna squealed.
Vainette sat on the floor with the other smurflings. She clutched her stuffed bunny and had her index finger shoved up her left nostril. “That’s attractive” Vanity said sarcastically wiping Vainettes face and hands. “I thought it was adorable” Glamourette said. “Having your finger in your nose is disgusting” Vanity argued. “It’s cute when you’re a toddler” Glamourette pointed out. “I’m sure you’ve done it before” She added nudging his arm.
Trevor was determined to make a block tower that was taller than he was. Handy sat next to him and watched as each time he tried to put the final block on top the tower would come tumbling down. Handy smiled.
Hanna was still very confused. How could her parents not be in love? Trevors parents were in love. Vainettes parents were in love, and her cousins ragette and roarettes parents were in love, and Timmy and Jimmys parents were in love until the unsmurfy end. So how come her mummy and daddy weren’t in love like all of the other parents.
“Daddy, how come the my friends parents are in love but you and mommy aren’t?” Hanna asked. “I’d rather not talk about that go play with your friends” He told her. Hanna went to sit on her auntie Ruffettes lap. “Auntie Ruffette, how come all of the parents are in love but my mummy and daddy aren’t?” Hanna asked her auntie. “It’s really complicated Hanna, your dad thought they were in love at first but your mommy loved somebody else at the same time” Ruffette tried to explain. “But why did mommy do that?” Hanna asked. “Because she just made a bad descision, that’s all” Ruffette said. “Auntie Ruffette, I still don’t understand.” Hanna said getting slightly annoyed.
“It’s really hard for all of us to understand” Ruffette said tussling Hannas Blond hair. “I really wish my mommy and daddy were in love like all of the other parents” Hanna said starting to cry. Kyle sat next to Hanna and Ruffette. “Whats the matter with Hanna” asked the smurfling. “I’m sad!” Hanna snapped. “Why are you sad” Said the the smurfling, kyle. “My daddy and mommy don’t love each other!” She cried, turning her face to muffle the sound. “At least you get to see your mommy and daddy everyday and they are still nice to each other” Kyle said kissing his little sisters cheek. “Sooooo” Hanna said. “I never met my dad” Kyle said. “You didn’t” Hanna said feeling a little sympathy for her older brother. Hanna shifted and sat in her brothers lap. Both smurflings cuddled. It was nice to seeing the two siblings getting along. Ruffette smiled.

can't wait to read all of your comments!

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-12-2009 05:26 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
NICE! SO FAR WE LIKE THE STORY!
GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-19-2009 06:42 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
sammy when are you writing more?
GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-22-2009 04:51 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
how many of u smurfs think it's going good so far?
cause we think it's awesome!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-23-2009 09:31 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's going great! I'm lovin' the new Smurftopia Adventure, Sammy!!!
[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-26-2009 07:32 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
sammy when r u writing more!?
were really excited

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-13-2009 10:12 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Whew, only now I had time enough to read and appreciate very calmly your story, Sammy.
How delightful reading Grouchy's letter to his sister. As I told you before, that guy never deceived me! [Big Grin]
Vanity keeps on the same, even as a father. [Vanity Smurf] And it was sad both seeing more of Vainette's health problems and Hanna's worries. Fortunately for her, this time Kyle realized to open his heart and now they might become very good friends! [Happy Smurf]
Keep on smurfin' with your good work!! [Wink]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2009 12:29 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
greenday- I should have the next chap up soon i am working on it now! [Big Grin]

sassette- I'm glad you like it so far

Squeaky Smurf- I'm glad you are liking it so far

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-09-2010 06:05 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm sorry it's taking me so long (I've been busy with 9 stuff) I am working on my story right now and I'll have it up hopefully sometime toinght!

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-09-2010 07:34 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Don't worry, Ruffette (nice choice), I think I know how you feel, I'm also busy with new pics and the matter is that I've not been satisfied with the results, so that I'm redoing many again! [Frown]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-09-2010 07:50 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yeah, that's exactly what's going on with me
(and btw you can still call me Sammy)

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-10-2010 04:38 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thats awesome sammy!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME STORY ABOUT RUFFETTE AND JOKEY!!!!

WERE SO EXCITED TO READ THE SMURFTOPIA!
!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-10-2010 04:41 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
oh yeah srry you have so much stuff on ur hands
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-17-2010 07:35 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the chapter! Great job Ruffette !!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.