Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » New Smurf Figures - Your Ideas? (Page 2)
Author Topic: New Smurf Figures - Your Ideas?
Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-11-2009 07:19 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's a very smurfy idea Smurfy1For2!
By the way i need some help:
Which season that the ginger bread smurfs
episode are featured in?
I found a part 1 of this episode in youtube
and it's very funny! maybe the funniest
episode in the smurfs!
I think you smurfs can find an answer for me
Because i'm started to get a lot of work again.
Thank you...

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 692 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-11-2009 08:40 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, Brainy S.!! Click on the phrase "Cartoon Episode Guide" on the top of this page (in white letters) and once there, go to "The Smurfs Season 4 (1984-1985)". [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3853 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-11-2009 09:08 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Squeaky has the answer!

[Big Grin]

Thanks Squeaky!

Have you seen the whole episode of the Ginger Bread Smurfs , Brainy Smurf Snaeha? It's good!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

nolikeysushi
Smurfling
Member # 2970

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 11-27-2009 11:10 AM      Profile for nolikeysushi       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a couple collections I came up with, what fun!

Greek God Collection:

* Smurfette as Aphrodite, the Godess of love, Her symbols are the scepter, myrtle, and dove.
* Papa Smurf as Zeus, The king of the gods, the ruler of Mount Olympus and the god of the sky and thunder. His symbols are the thunderbolt, eagle, bull, and oak.
* Gargamel as Hades, God of the underworld and wealth. His symbols are the bident, the Helm of Darkness, and the three-headed dog, Cerberus.
* Azreal as Cerberus, Hades' three-headed side kick.

Other Smurfs as:
* Apollo, God of music, medicine, health, prophecies, poetry, and archery. His symbols are the bow, lyre, and laurel.
* Dionysus, God of wine, parties/festivals, madness and merriment. His symbols are the grape vine, ivy, and thyrsus.
* Hephaestus, God of fire and the forge His symbols are an axe, a hammer and a flame.
* Hermes, God of flight, thieves, mischief, commerce, and travelers. Messenger of the gods. His symbols are the caduceus and winged boots.
* Poseidon, God of the sea. His symbols are horses, sea foam, dolphins, and a trident.

Wild West Collection:

* Smurfette as Calamity Jane or Annie Oakley
* Papa Smurf as Sheriff
* Gargamel as Billy the Kid

Other Smurfs as:

* Wild Bill Hickock, skills as a gunfighter and scout, along with his reputation as a lawman, provided the basis for his fame
* Wyatt Earp, officer of the law in various Western frontier towns
* Buffalo Bill Cody, American soldier, bison hunter and showman
* Charlie Parks, Pony Express Rider & Wells Fargo Agent
* Pat Gerrett, lawman, bartender, and customs agent who was best known for killing Billy the Kid
* Seth Bullock, lawman & entrepreneur

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 11-27-2009 11:43 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow, Nolikeysushi, very well remembered, thanks for the suggestions, mainly the ones with Greek mythology! Hefty could make a good Ares, the warrior god... And welcome to Bluebuddies! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-27-2009 06:14 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi nolikeysushi! Nice to meet you!! Your ideas are great and I think the greek gods and Wild West collection would be fun to play with.

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 11-27-2009 08:20 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nolikeysushi, on seeing your Wild West Smurf Collection list again I remembered a picture I posted on Smurf Art Showcase a long time ago:

-

Vanity Smurf as Bat Masterson. [Vanity Smurf]

P.S.: Attention! Just to remind everysmurf the next member shall be the 3000th one (Right, Brainy Snaeha??) [Big Grin] [Wink] [Cool] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-27-2009 09:09 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
that's awesome Squeaky!
That's also awesome for the 3000th member!

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-28-2009 08:41 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's right squeaky! [Smile] [Smile]
We should put something special for this lucky
member! [Big Grin]
Now we're almost over 3000smurfs in the vilage!
It's gonna be lot more warm welcome from now! [Smile]

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 692 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-28-2009 01:26 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi nolikeysushi!

You have some super smurfy ideas! The Greek God collection would really be fun. Smurfette as Aphrodite and Papa Smurf as Zeus --- I can just imagine how amazing they would look! And I like your other ideas too!

Thanks for sharing your creative ideas!!!
[Smurfette]

Squeaky, your drawing of Vanity Smurf as Bat Masterson is simply smurftastic!

[Vanity Smurf]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 01-18-2010 09:36 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Sassette and GreenDay, I'll probably do a better and updated version. [Sassette Smurfling]

quote:
Originally posted by Smurfy1For2:
Nice to see you Squeaky!! I was thinking about this lately and I came up with a beatnik Smurf what do you think? This is a picture of a beatnik but he could totally be smurfified!

-

So here we are, Smurfy!!

- [Wink]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-19-2010 06:17 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So good Squeaky he's a perfect Beatnik!! Great glasses! Thank you for sharing!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-19-2010 08:15 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So hip, so chill... what a fantastic drawing! Beatnik Smurf looks sooooooo cool. The "look" is spot on and I really love the background pattern on the wall.

[Cool]

--------------------

Mariana MerSmurf
Smurf
Member # 2633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-21-2010 06:10 PM      Profile for Mariana MerSmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What a stunning design and use of colors for the background. Beatnik Smurf looks classy and stylish!

--------------------
Mariana Kimberly Genevieve "Mer Smurf" Paletta
Visit me at
http://web.me.com/marianapaletta

Posts: 95 | From: In the Good ol' USA! | Registered: Dec 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 01-24-2010 12:16 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Smurfy, Sassette and Mariana MerSmurf! I really longed to catch the true "beat" spirit in it. [Cool]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-31-2010 12:18 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I know some people may think this is weird but what about Nekojin Smurfs? Or maybe anime Smurfs??

-
Nekojin Style

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 09-08-2010 08:42 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Anime Smurfs would be cool!! [Happy Smurf]
Did anybody remember Smurfette at her 'old fashioned' version for a figurine?? [Smurfette] [Roll Eyes]

-

--------------------

Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-09-2010 01:50 AM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'd like to see perhaps twin packs of figures, and featuring some of the more secondary characters or things that we only saw in one or two episodes, as apposed to different variations of the Smurfs themselves (although they are always cool). But some smurfs could be packed with them too. Here would be my list (feel free to tell me if any of these have already been made into figures):

Handy and Marina (I'd buy this straight away!)
Smurfette and Blue Eyes
Smurfette and Petaluma
Sassette with Smurfy Lu doll
Sassette and Denisa
Hogatha with her eagle
Laconia and Woody
Smurfette and Squeaky
The Swoofs
Papa Smurf and Homnibus
Any smurf riding Feathers
Gargamel and Lord Balthazar
Clockwork Smurf and Clockwork Smurfette
Chlorhydris (singular, I don't know what you would package her with)
The Wartmongers
The Pussywillow Pixies
Bigmouth and Bignose

That's all I can think of right now. But I thought it'd be cool to have as much of the cast of characters from the show as possible.

--------------------
Smurf yourself a smile and have a smurfy day!

Posts: 217 | From: Smurfy old England | Registered: Apr 2010
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 09-09-2010 10:43 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, Chris!! Your ideas really ROCK, I'd also seeing those duets as figurines! There's already Smurfette with Mouse and a Swoof, but he's alone. [Smurfette] [Swoof]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-09-2010 12:38 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Old fashioned Smurfette is amazing! I would love seeing an old-fashioned Smurfette figure. She looks so sweet - she must be up to trouble! Thanks for sharing the new drawing, Squeaky!!!
[Enamored Smurf]

You've come up with a GREAT list, Rocker Smurf!!! I would love all of those Smurfs... especially Clockwork Smurf & Clockwork Smurfette, Handy & Marina and Bigmouth & Bignose.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 09-09-2010 01:11 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I mean, I'd also LOVE seeing all those duets as figures. [Roll Eyes] About Chlorhydris, if I'm not wrong she has a pet toucan, as well as Balthazar has a raven by his side. [Happy Smurf]
Sassette, thanks for your nice words - and you're very welcome too! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Pinkie
Smurf
Member # 3182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-09-2010 03:01 PM      Profile for Pinkie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The smurfette with black hair artwork is really smurfy. I think a Marina figurine would be cute.

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2010 01:30 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Your 'old fashioned' Smurfette is soooo nice Squeaky!! She isn't causing trouble for once and looks very sweet!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 09-25-2010 01:30 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Pinkie and Smurfy!! [Big Grin]
I'd also like to see a Mother Nature figure - she's a very nice character - with an owl by her side, for example, since it visits her home once in a while to give her some warning about the forest. [Wild Smurf]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-19-2010 01:05 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Schleich also could launch a Reporter Smurf figurine, how about? [Cool]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.