Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurftopia (Page 4)
Author Topic: Smurftopia
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2009 08:17 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Heres another chapter [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

one more chapte to go and I'll start on a second smurftopia story [Big Grin]

It was the day before Ruffettes Wedding. Ruffette, and the other bridesmaids sprawled out on the floor gossiping. Jokey felt very outnumbered, being the only smurf surrounded by eight smurfettes. “Joy and Sassette will be such lovely flower girls” Smurfette sighed peeking at the two sleeping smurflings. Ruffette nodded in agreement.
Tuffy and his guys sat in his room, sipping smurfahol, and laughing at hefty and handy making a fool of themselves. “Who dares me to chug the hot pepper sauce” Handy says. The other smurfs start cheering “Chug it! Chug it!” “Handy lifts the bottle of hot pepper sauce up to his mouth and started drinking it. His eyes started to tear up. Other smurfs started laughing, as the watched the last little bit of the hot pepper sauce get chugged. “I need water” Handy gasped heading for the kitchen. Everysmurf was in a fit of laughter.
“jokey are you alright” ruffette asked. “I’m okay, just really bored.” He sighed. “Lets do something you want to do” Ruffette suggested to her best friend. “No, you go have some female time” he says. Ruffette rolls her eyes punching playfully. “I can’t have ‘female’ time unless you having a good time too” Ruffette says, kissing his cheek. “you spend every second with me go have some female time, I’ll be fine” He says. Ruffette couldn’t argue anymore so she went and joined the other smurfettes.
Morning came and everyone started getting Ruffette ready. Ruffette put her dress on. “Umm, Ruffette your dress still wont zip up” Smurfette said. “What” Ruffette said starting to cry. “Don’t cry sweetie” Jesterette said wiping up Ruffettes tears. “I brought this just in case.” Jesterette said handing her a silver box. Ruffette opened the lid inside was a long white dress. “was this your dress” Ruffette asked looking up. Jesterette nodded. Ruffette tried on the dress it fit her perfectly. “Thankyou” Ruffette said huggin Jesterette. “Careful these are old bones” Jesterette chuckled. The girls heard music starting. Ruffette took a deep breath. “now or never” she whispered to herself.
Ruffette could feel her stomach turning as she walked down the aisle. “you look beautiful” Jokey whispers. “Thanks” Ruffette whispers nervously. “and you look more mature in a suit” ruffette teased.
Ruffette stood up to say her vows but when she opened her mouth no words would come out. “Can we just say ‘I do’ and be done.” Ruffette groaned, finally able to say something. Papa smurf looked at her, she was clutching her stomach. She looked like she was going to be sick. “We already know we love each other and promise to take care of each other for better or for worse” Ruffette pleaded. “Alright, Ruffette do you take this smurf to be your husband” Papa smurf asked quickly. “I do” Ruffette said with a smile. “And Tuffy, do you take this smurfette to be your wife” Papa smurf. “I do” He says turning to Ruffette and giving her a smooch. A loud “Awwww” Came from the crowd of smurfs. “I love you” Ruffette whispered. “I love you more” Tuffy teased, knowing they both loved eachother.
Later on Ruffette wore regular clothes. All of her guests crowded in the room. She saw a smurf out on the balcony. She headed towards the smurf. When she got closer she noticed it was hefty, with a cigarette. “Hefty!” Ruffette shouted at him. “He tried to hide the cigarette behind his back. “I thought you wouldn’t be smoking at my wedding” Ruffette said smacking his face. “I’m sorry” He said looking guilty. “How could you, smoke on my special day, your smoking on my day” Ruffette accused. “I’m sorry” Hefty said again. Ruffette started to cry. “Don’t cry Ruffette, please” hefty said giving her a warm hug. “If I ever see you with one of those, I’ll never speak to you again” She said slapping him again. “Ruffette your making a big deal out of something small” Hefty argued. “Hefty, I love you, and I don’t want you to hurt yourself” Ruffette sobbed. “I love you too, and I promise you I’ll try to stop” he whispered. “Alright” Ruffette said dryingher tears. “I want you to promise to not smoke around me or any kids that I have” Ruffette said carefully. “Alright, I promise” He said kissing her cheek. Ruffette smiled at her cousin, wrapping her arms around him for another hug, he nearly lifted her off the ground and spun her around once.
Ruffette and Tuffy left the next day for their honeymoon, on an island in Smurftopia.
‘should I tell him how I feel’ Glamourette asked herself, as she walking barefoot down the beach hand in hand with Vanity. ‘Yes I should’ she told herself. “Vanity, I love you” she whispered. “I love you too” Vanity said pulling her closer to giver her a kiss. “We should get married” Glamourette suggested. “No, I don’t think marriage is such a good idea” he sighed. Glamourette stood there shocked. ‘How could somesmurf not want to marry me’ Glamourette asked herself. She starred at his perfect face for a long moment. “If you wont marry me, then do you think we should at least move in with each other” Glamourette asked. “Maybe” Vanity said. “Alright” he agreed after a long moment. “And one more question, do you think we should have a baby” Glamourette asked nervously. “But, we aren’t even married” Vanity argued. “I know but I just love you so much, your so much smurfier than any of my ex-husbands”Glamourette argued. “And what would be more wonderful than having such a precious child smurfing around the house, and changing its didey, and loving it” Glamourette continued. “But, darling babies are hard work” Vanity argued. “But, Vanity I’ve never met a smurf that I loved like the way I love you you’re the one and this time I truly mean it with all my heart I want us to be a family” Glamourette pleaded. “Alright” Vanity agreed giving her a warm hug, and kiss.

Hope you liked it woowow like wait for the last chapter [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2009 10:00 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great chapter, Sammy! Hefty must be pretty worried over something, since he began to smoke... [Eek!]
Yet Vanity doesn't seem enthusiastic about marriage... I wonder he's afraid of not having time for himself? [Vanity Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4914 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-31-2009 08:13 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks squeaky [Big Grin]

vanity dosent want to get married because of how many times glamourettes been divorced he dosent want that to happen to him [Vanity Smurf] [Angel Smurf]

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 09-27-2009 01:20 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is the final chapter of this smurftopia story

Jokey received a letter delivered by spike.
We will be on our way home tomorrow with a big ‘surprise’ I cant wait to see you and everyone else!
Luv Ruffette

Jokey smiled. It was nice to know he would see his best friend soon.
Handy sat in his workshop with Marina. He was working on building a crib and a changing table. She sat in a chair stroking her tummy. Handy turned away from his work for a moment. “I love you kiddo” he whispered to Marinas baby bump. Handy kissed Marinas hand before going back to his work.
Everysmurf waited for Ruffette and Tuffy to fly back on spike. Jokey watched them land. Ruffette spotted her best friend in the crowd of smurfs. She wrapped her arms around him to give him a hug. “What’s the surprise?” He asks. Ruffette pulls him by the hand away from the crowd. “I’m having a baby” She whispers. Jokey’s eyes widened. Ruffette kissed his nose. “I gotta go tell my cousin” she says searching the crowd for Hefty.
Hefty greeted his cousin. “You look like you’ve lost a lot of weight” Ruffette whispered. Hefty nodded guiltily “I’ve been smoking because I found out Clara was with another smurf” Hefty whispers. Rufette kisses his cheek. “would you like some good news” She says placing a hand on his shoulder. Hefty nods. “I’m gonna have a baby” Ruffette says. “That’s wonderful” Hefty says sarcastically.
“Vanity, Darling, we need to see a doctor” Glamourette says nervously. “How come?” Vanity says, not turning away from his mirror. “We’ve tried three times for a baby and still nothing” She says, looking disappointed. “alright” vanity agreed.
Days later Glamourette received a note from the docter
I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you in person, but I got the results from the other day. It is highly unlikely that you because of how small you are, will never be able to have a baby. There is a 1 in 100 chance that you could.
She read the note out loud to vanity as she sobbed. “I think we should both get some rest” He whispered, climbing into her bed. She crawled in next to him wiping her eyes. She gave him a gentle kiss.
In the morning Glamourette felt a little smurfier than she did when she received the note from the docter.
“Ruffette were proud of you” Her mom said as she brushed ruffettes hair. Ruffette glanced in a mirror, her hair looked much nicer and smoother when it was brushed. “Ruffette, I have a surprise for you” Jokey said handing her a yellow and red gift box. “Jokey I don’t think you should give a pregnant lady an exploding gift” Ruffettes mom said. “But, it wont explode, it’s a nice present for the baby” Ruffette smiled and opened the lid. Inside was a baby box, it was pink and blue. She opened the smaller box. Inside the baby box was a small light brown teddy bear with red button eyes and a dark blue scarf. “Its beautiful, thankyou, the baby is going to love it” Ruffette whispered kissing jokeys cheek.
“Vanity! It’s a miracle!” Glamourette shrieked. “Whats a miracle?” Vanity questioned. “were going to be parents!” Glamourette squealed kissing her mate. “That is a miracle” He said, absent mindedly dropping his mirror. It shattered when it hit the ground.

Jesterette looked like her baby could be born any day. Ruffette, Marina, Clara, and Glamourette all looked like they had a balloon attached to their tummies.
Ruffette, Jokey, Jesterettes husband Chuckles were all in the Smurftopian hospital. Chuckles Clutched two twin babies. They watched as Jesterettte revived. “At least I’ll be able to name my babies” she said weakly. “I’ll call you Jimmy” she said to the baby wearing a dark red outfit. “And I’ll call you Timmy, because it rhymes” She said trying to giggle. She closed her eyes. “Momma…” Jokey said quietly. When she didn’t respond Jokey started crying.
Just days after Jesterettes funeral two more babies were born. Ruffette wasn’t very enthusiastic when she sat in the hospital with Marina and then days later with Hefty and Clara his ex-girlfriend. But she did love the little smurflings Timmy, Jimmy, her neice Hanna and Marina’s boy Trevor.
It wasn’t long before Vanity and Glamourette had their baby Vainette.
Finally Ruffette was in the hospital. Everything went black. When Ruffette woke up she saw two twin baby girls in Tuffys arms. “I haven’t seen anything so lovely since before Jesterette died” Ruffette whispered, reaching out for her babies.
She noticed her best friend sitting beside the hospital bed. He pulled her hand up to his face and kissed her hand. Ruffette smiled. She noticed Hefty standing behind jokey clutching a terrified infant Hanna. Ruffette smiled at Hanna as the baby trembled in her daddys arms. “come see your auntie ruffette and cousins Ragette and Roarette” She said. Hefty gently placed his baby girl on the hospital bed. The three babies started babbling. Ruffette giggled. She kissed the babies smooth cheeks.

I hope you all liked it and i cant wait to read all of your comments [Enamored Smurf] [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

averylurvesyou
Smurf
Member # 2743

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-27-2009 04:42 PM      Profile for averylurvesyou       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
lovely chapter
so sad that jesteratte dies

--------------------
ello mates!

Posts: 34 | From: winsor ontario canada | Registered: Mar 2009
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2009 05:36 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurf family increasing! Unfortunately Jokey's mother really passed away. And Vainette shall probably inherit her parents' charm! Pretty good story, Sammy!

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4914 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-30-2009 06:02 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanksyou Squeaky and Avery
[Big Grin]

Vainette takes after Daddy LOL

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Zinka17
Smurfling
Member # 3894

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted 12-25-2011 03:12 AM      Profile for Zinka17       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Why did you delete this story and its sequel on FanFiction.Net? I read them on there a long time ago and was going to add them to my favorites list but they're gone now. [Frown]

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-25-2011 07:02 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
He doesn't post anymore. He hasn't posted in like one or two years.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Zinka17
Smurfling
Member # 3894

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-19-2012 05:04 PM      Profile for Zinka17       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aw too bad.

--------------------
I love Vanity Smurf! And he's NOT gay!

Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-19-2012 05:38 PM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I love this story!

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.