Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurftopia (Page 1)
Author Topic: Smurftopia
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 04-08-2009 04:33 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here is story about How Tracker and Fawnette Met
(im still not done yet)

Description
Have you ever wondered who Grandpa Smurfs parents were or what happened to them?
When humans first started settling near the smurf village Grandpa smurfs parents were worried and created a world called smurftopia. Unfortunately grandpa and nanny were left behind. As babies they were known as junior smurf and juniorette.
In Smurftopia (present time) . . .
“Fawnette could you please go out to the human world to collect truffles” Asked a smurfette wearing a long light pink dress” “Yes messengerette” replied the shy smurfette with a feather pinned to her hat. She pulled out a bag and headed toward the crystal cavern and entered the human world. She began to collect the truffles. She heard a noise coming from the bushes. She see’s a smurf that she doesn’t recognize. He appears to have a red feather pinned to his hat.
“Who are you?” she questions. “what?” says the smurf startled. He turns around. “Who are you?” She repeats. “I-I-I’m Tracker Smurf” He stutters. “Fawnette” she replies. “Where did you come from?” Tracker asks. “I-I don’t I should trust you” she says running from him. “And don’t follow me” she adds. Tracker follows her anyways. She reaches a cave. ‘It has lovely crystals everywhere’ tracker observes. He notices a large wall at one end of it on it ,it says ‘SMURFTOPIA’. “Wait!” he calls out. “I thought I told you not to follow me” she sneers. “I just wanted to know if you would like to meet some friends” Tracker says. “I have friends I don’t ever want you to tell anysmurf about this place!” “please” he begs. “I’m already late getting home but perhaps I will come tomorrow” She responds before disappearing behind the wall.
As promised She meets tracker where she found him the first time. “will you please come and see my village” he asks. “Is it safe?” Fawnette asks. “yes” he responds. “okay” she decides.
In The Village . . .
Surprisingly Fawnette received a warm welcome from the other smurfs. They seemed to all know her name to. “Why did you tell them about me?” she questioned. “I didn’t want them to be afraid because three times we have had evil created smurfettes enter the village” Tracker responds. “You told me this place was safe” she replied. “it is, except for gargamel and sometimes floods and rainstorms.” he says. “you lied to me” she grunted.
“Fawnette its so nice having another girl here” Smurfette coos. “Shouldn’t there be more girls?” Fawnette questions. “Theres only me, Ruffette, Sassette, and Nanny smurf.” Smurfette responded. Fawnette nods.
Later On . . .
“I have to be getting back to home” Fawnette says. “Will you come back?” Tracker questions. “Sure” Fawnette says. She smiles at him before taking off. He smiles back at her.
Sure enough Fawnette returned and met Tracker outside of the crystal cavern. On their way to the smurf village she spotted a rabbit inside of a net. “Why is that poor creature in that net?” Fawnette questioned. “Poachers trap animals in nets and use the fur to make things” Tracker answers. “We have to free them” Fawnette demands. She climbs up and frees the rabbit. She drags tracker by the wrist. “Where are you taking me?” he asks.” Today we are going to find every trap and free all of the animals in this forest.” Fawnette answered.
They had been freeing the animals for about an hour. “I think that’s all of them” tracker comments. “No, theres still that one” Fawnette says pointing toward a thin cat. “But that’s azrael and he’s dangerous” Tracker warns. “are you smurfing me? That kitty looks weak and harmless” Fawnette replied. She approached azrael carefully and removed the net he was trapped in. Almost as soon as azrael was freed he attacked Fawnette. Tracker had to think quickly. He grabbed a rock and pitched it at azraels head. He ran over to Fawnette. She had been knocked out by azraels paw. He lifted her up and carried her to the village.
When she woke up she was surrounded by Tracker, Papa Smurf, Ruffette, Tuffy, Grouchy, and Smurfette. Fawnette turns to look at Tracker. “You saved my life” She comments. “I would have done it for anysmurf” he blushes. “thankyou” she whispers
Back In Smurftopia . . .
“Where have you been!” Demanded a smurfette with beach red hair. “I’m sorry snoozette I was knocked out for a while” Fawnette assures. “Fawnette you’ve been gone for about a week” Says a smurf wearing a white lab coat. “What!” Fawnette Demands. “Chemist is right” says a rather gloomy smurf wearing a purple sweater. “we are so glad your home” coos the smurfette with the long pink dress.
Fawnette is stopped by a Smurf and his Blond Girlfriend. “I know you were in the human world for another reason besides collecting truffles” Coos the blond smurfette. “Rumourette this isn’t your business so why don’t you and Chatty go find someone else to bother.” Fawnette responds. The two smurfs walk away angrily.
The Next Evening . . .
Fawnette sneaks away from smurftopia to see Tracker and the other smurfs. She stops when she notices Papa Smurf Giving an announcement. “As you all know valentines day is coming up. This year we will have the carnation system. For a handful of smurfberries you can have a carnation to give to someone, red ones mean crushes and pink ones mean friends.” All the smurfs cheer loudly. “I HATE carnations” Grouchy grunts.
Valentines Day Morning . . .
Smurfette has the most red carnations tapped to her door. Ruffette has one from Tuffy, Jokey and, Clumsy. She hides the other red carnations when she spots Tuffy approaching her. She hopes he never finds out about Ruffettes admirers. She smiles sweetly and kisses him gently.
Tracker takes a walk into the forest carrying a red carnation. He stops at the crystal cavern and steps up to the wall. He bends down and places the carnation in front of the wall. He sits down and waits expecting Fawnette to come. For a moment he wonders if she might already have a boyfriend. He remembers her mentioning there were other couples in Smurftopia such as Emo and Creepette, Chemist and Smartette, Primp and Preppette. He hears the sound of the wall moving he looks up and spots Fawnette. She notices a red carnation on the floor. She picks it up and reads the tag. Immediately she blushes. She wishes she had done something special. “Thankyou” She smiles. She sits down next to him. Could she be falling for him.

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-08-2009 10:57 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very cute so far. keep up the creative writing [Smile]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-09-2009 09:54 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurf family is increasing more and more! Very nice story, Sammy! [Wild Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4914 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-09-2009 12:52 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Keep up the storytelling! I like it!!

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-13-2009 05:50 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
here is more but still not done

She sits down next to Tracker. “I was wondering if you would like to spend valentines day with me?” Tracker asked. “Okay” Fawnette answers. Fawnette resists the urge to reach over and grab his hand but she doesn’t want him to know that she is crazy about him.
“When do you think I will be able to meet your friends in smurftopia?”
Tracker questions. “Never” Fawnette replies sadly. “How come?” he asks. “Because your from out here, and I’m from there” She grumbles. “I’m still a smurf just like your friends in smurftopia” Tracker responds. “They think that if the smurfs that got left behind survived that they would be dangerous and would have adapted to be more powerful than the smurfs of smurftopia” Fawnette explains. Tracker nods. “Why don’t you just tell them that we’re safe?” tracker suggests. “they don’t even know about you or the village and if they did I would never be allowed out of smurftopia again.” Fawnette replies.
In The Village . . .
Fawnette and Tracker join the smurfs for lunch. Everysmurf seems to be staring at Fawnette and Tracker. Fawnette feels uncomfortable being starred at by so many people. She tries to look happy but she feels quite nervous.
Later on she is a victim of one of jokey smurfs gifts boxes. Unfortunately Tracker forgot to warn her about those causing an argument. “What if it smurfed my head off!” Fawnette hollored. “Calm down its obnoxious, but it won’t smurf you or smurf your head off.” Tracker reassures. “you liar, said that this place is safe.” Fawnette screeched. “I’m sure there are at least a few dangers where your from” Tracker comments. “That’s not the point!” Fawnette argued. “You look beautiful when your mad” He tells her. Fawnette stopped bickering for a moment. ‘Did he say I was beautiful?’ Fawnette asked herself. As if he could read her mind he said “I really do think you’re quite lovely.” He slips his hands into hers and smiles at her. She smiles back.
4 Months Later . . .
Fawnette had been going back in forth between the two worlds to see Tracker for a while. It seemed like evertime she went her feelings grew deeper. After dinner one evening they went for a walk. She saw the moon for the first time. “What’s that?” Fawnette questions. “That’s the moon” Tracker replies. “there isn’t a moon in smurftopia” She says sadly. “Its so pretty” Fawnette comments. “Your eyes put the lovely moon to shame” Tracker adds. Fawnette smiles. She closes her eyes and pulls him in for a passionate kiss.
“I love you” He whispers as soon as she pulls her face away. Fawnette is silent, “I love you too” She whispers. He walks her to the crystal cavern. He pulls her in for another snog. “Goodnight” she coos. “Meet me here tomorrow for lunch” he responds. She nods.
The Next Morning . . .
“somebodys in trouble” Rumourette coos. “What are you talking about?” Fawnette questions. “I caught you smurfing the lips off of an ‘ousider’ and he could be dangerous” Rumourette answers “Its only a matter of time before Messengerette informs the queen and king” She adds.
Sure enough Messengerette and Messenger Smurf approached Fawnette. “The queen and king would like a word with you Fawnette” Said Messenger Smurf. Fawnette didn’t argue.
“Is it true that you have been seeing an ‘outsider’ Fawnette?” Questioned the queen. “He’s just like us and don’t call him that” Fawnette grumbles. “I have explained many times that if the lost smurfs survived that they would be too dangerous and too powerful” Explained the king. “I love him” Fawnette argued. “You’ve seen him more than once?” They both asked. “ yes I have and I will be seeing him for lunch today” Fawnette grunts. “You will no longer leave smurftopia unsupervised” announced the queen.
Fawnette writes a note for tracker smurf, but who will she trust to give it to him. She turns to her most loyalist friend shyette. “will you please deliver this to a smurf in the human world?” She asks The Shy Smurfette. “Okay” She coos taking the letter.
Meanwhile . . .
Tracker Smurf heads to the crystal cavern to see fawnette and disappointed when he doesn’t see her. He spots shy smurfette sneak out from behind the wall. “I have letter from your girlfriend fawnette” “Its nice to finally meet one of her friends” Tracker comments. He takes the letter and reads it:
I’m sorry Tracker I got busted for seeing an ‘outsider’
I tried to explain but as usual nobody listens me. I can
only send you messages through shyette. Please don’t
be mad at me. I love you . . .
- Fawnette

Tracker sadly clutches the letter. This can’t be happening. He turns to shyette. “How do you get into smurftopia” He demands. “I can’t tell you but tomorrow you’ll receive the gift of sight” she responds politely. What could that mean I see perfectly Tracker thought to himself.

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-13-2009 10:18 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Your story is holding attention more and more, Sammy. Keep on Smurfin'! [Sassette Smurfling] [Wild Smurf]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-17-2009 03:37 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
okay its still not finishe but here is more!

Click here to see my file!

if it dosnt work i will simply post it

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-17-2009 09:40 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Pity, it didn't appear. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-17-2009 10:23 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OK

Sure enough Shyette returned the next day with a small pouch. “Look at the wall” She told tracker. Tracker looked at the wall. “Uh, its plain” He comments. Shyette sprinkles some sort of powder over his head. “No look again” says Shyette. “OK nows theres snakes and a riddle that makes no sense at all and unfinished” Tracker explains. “Its good that sight powder still works” Shyette cooed. “Sight Powder?” Tracker questioned. “Its extinct in the outside world and the wall can only be seen if you are sprinkled with it” Shyette explained.
“Be here at about midnight and I’ll be here to sneak you into smurftopia” Shyette told him. “W-What” Tracker stuttered. “I’m just doing what Fawnette wanted me too.” Shyette argued. “And bring a duffel” Shyette adds before disappearing behind the wall.
Midnight came and Tracker met Shyette with his Duffel. “Are you ready for smurftopia?” Shyette asks him. “I think so” Tracker says. “Now lets see if your smart enogh to enter smurftopia” Shyette teases. “the writing on the wall will tell you how” Shyette added. Tracker read the writing:
Roses are red ,
Snakes eyes are blue ,
“It dosen’t make any sense to me” Tracker says. “I isn’t supposed to make sense” Shyette explained. “Look at the snakes on the wall” Shyette tells him. “There eyes are blue, except for one it has red eyes.” Tracker observes. “The red eye is the key.” Shyette answers. “you just press the red eye and the door will slide open” Shyette coos.
In Smurftopia . . .
The wall opened up to another cave almost exactly the same as the other one. Just outside was a long bridge across a huge bottomless pit. In the dark he could only see a large gate which appeared to have the word smurftopia written on it. There wasn’t a moon in smurftopia or stars. “here is fawnettes house” Shyette whispered. He stepped inside.
She came towards him with open arms and gave him a huge hug. “You can stay on the bed and I’ll sleep on the couch” Fawnette whispered. Tracker puts down his duffel and crawls into the bed. He watches as she tried to get comfy on the couch. “Are you sure you don’t want to sleep up here?” Tracker questions. “Tracker when I have a guest over they get the bed and I get the couch” Fawnette argued.
Fawnette looks at how comfy tracker is and how not-comfy she is on the couch. She gets up and slips in next to him. He tries to put an arm around her “Stay on your side of the bed” She warns. “sorry” tracker whispers. Fawnette takes look at tracker before snuggling closer to him. “I thought you wanted to stay on your side of the bed” Tracker teases. “well I lied” Fawnette giggled. She soon fell asleep.
Four Hours Later . . .
“Want some carrot cake for breakfast” Fawnette coos. “Uh, at this unearthly hour” Tracker groans. “Sorry did I wake you” Fawnette asks. “I’m a bit of an early riser” She adds. “I’ve heard of early risers but this is ridiculous” Tracker complains. “Well since I wont be able to see you all day I figured We could spend some time together this morning” Fawnette says “Why not” Tracker questions drowsily. “Because they don’t know you’re here.” Fawnette explains giving him a kiss making fully awake. “the door will be locked and if you want to know what I’m up to just peek out the window.” Fawnette tells him.
Tracker watches as his girlfriend leave.

[Enamored Smurf]

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2009 11:27 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for posting the update because I couldn't get the attachment to go for me. Great story so far!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2009 12:13 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's right! Your story is getting better and better, Sammy! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2009 07:25 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
here is more

Tracker heard a sound outside Fawnettes door. He watched in terror as the knob turned. He was relieved to see that it was only his beloved Fawnette. “I thought you said you wouldn’t be seeing me all day?” Tracker questioned. “I’m only here to have lunch with you” Fawnette answered. “cheese sandwich or carrot cake” Fawnette offered. “I really enjoy the carrot cake” Tracker responded. Tracker takes a large bit out of a piece of carrot cake. “mmmmm, who made this?” Tracker asked. “I did” Fawnette replies. “you did” Tracker coos. “Most of us in smurftopia cook for ourselves, unless we want to eat at chefettes diner” Fawnette explained. “Whos chefette” Tracker asks. She loves to cook while she yells at her husband to do the dishes and she can be very irritable” Fawnette says. “Why dosen’t he help her cook” Tracker asked. “Hes a great cook but if chefette spots him cooking in ‘her kitchen’ she screams and tells him to do the chores” Fawnette responds.
After lunch Fawnette takes off again kissing Tracker quickly. Soon enough dinner comes along and Fawnette goes to see tracker again. “spinach or mashed potatoes” Fawnette asks him. “maybe both” Tracker suggests. “Agreed” Fawnette coos as she prepares plates for the two of them. Tracker hears music. “Whats that sound” Tracker asked. “Its Friday, Karaoke night at chefettes diner” Fawnette explained. “Have you ever sang at a karaoke night?” Tracker questioned. “The last time I tried to sing at one of those I fainted” Fawnette sighed.
Night came and Fawnette headed home to bed. “How can a world without the sun or moon have day and night and the four seasons?” Tracker asks when Fawnette crawls beside him. “In smurftopia we have sunshine tulips which are planted in the center of smurftopia which provide sunlight and warmth. And when they close at night so does are light” Fawnette explained. “What are sunshine tulips?” Tracker asks. “they last for a whole year and when they die the king and queen capture the rays of sunlight from your world and turn them into seeds.” Fawnette answered.
Fawnette woke them both of them up ‘early’ the next morning. They ate smurfberry muffins for breakfast. As usual she kissed him before leaving.
When more of smurftopia began to wake up Tracker peered out the window. He spotted Fawnette and some others playing smurfball. He saw shyette sitting under a tree with a smurf who looked much shyer than Shyette was. There was a smurfette with blond pigtails would was doing cartwheels and flips. She wore a pink dress with the number 15 on it. It wasn’t long before he spotted a smurf that might be her mate. He wore a red jersey and a pair of shorts he also had a 15 on his jersey.

(Its still not done)

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2009 10:40 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Why, Tracker is little by little making new finds! Keep on smurfin', Sammy. [Wild Smurf]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-19-2009 09:58 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
here is more but it still isn't finished

For several days Fawnette would leave while Tracker stayed in her house and watched out her window. They both wondered how long it would be until they were caught. Fawnette would always come for lunch and dinner.
Tracker was watching as Fawnette and the others played smurfball. He watched as the ball hit Fawnette knocking her out. Tracker had to hide. When the others carried Fawnette to her mushroom house they discovered Tracker. Almost on cue Fawnette woke up. She took one look at the scene. Tracker was there. Chemist was carrying her and the others were standing and starring at Tracker and then to Fawnette.
“Your going to be in so much trouble” Chatty smurf spoke up looking at Fawnette. Fawnette opened her mouth but the words wouldn’t come out. Chemist put her down. Fawnette pushed her way to Tracker giving him a passionate kiss. Messenger smurf ran off to tell the queen and king.
It wasn’t long before the queen and king entered the scene. For a long time they just starred at the couple. “Fawnette you’ve disobeyed us” They both said. “By noon he must be out of smurftopia” Said the queen. “Yes ma’am” Fawnette whimpered.
Later after everyone left Fawnette and Tracker could talk alone. “I’m leaving smurftopia” Fawnette muttered. “Lets runaway” Fawnette adds. “Fawnette that isn’t the answer” Tracker explains. “It isn’t fair” Fawnette complained. Tracker nodded. “I want to live in smurf village” Fawnette mumbled.
It was noon and Fawnette watched sadly as Chemist and Smartette escorted tracker out of smurftopia. “Fawnette I’m going to have Smartette watching you and making sure you don’t leave smurftopia” The queen said placing an arm on Fawnettes shoulder. “I want my freedom” Fawnette demanded. “Fawnette he doesn’t even wear a shirt which is a sure sign smurfs nowadays are dangerous in the outside world” Explained the queen. “I’m old enough to make my own decisions.” Fawnette replied angrily.
Fawnette ate alone that night. I have to runaway, to smurf village. Fawnette thought to herself. Fawnette ran over to Shyettes house and knocked on her door. “Shyette I leaving smurftopia” Fawnette exclaimed. “B-But how” Shyette asked. “I’m gonna need your help” Fawnette explained. “Okay” Shyette agreed. Fawnette wraps Shyette up in a warm hug. “Thankyou” Fawnette whispered.

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-19-2009 11:43 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awe, Fawnette upset and wants to leave....hope everything works out at the end. Keep up the great writing [Smile]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-19-2009 12:48 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Moments of tension... and emotion! [Viking Smurf] Very good work! [Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-27-2009 03:38 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
heres more! this isn't finished yet
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5001178/6/Smurftopia

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2009 05:57 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
if the link isn't working i will post it here

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2009 06:15 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi sammylurvesyou! Can you post it here I can't get the site.

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2009 02:54 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sometime in the Middle of the Night . . .

Fawnette sneaks over to Shyettes house. “Are you sure about this?” Shyette questioned. “Y-Yes” Fawnette stutters. Shyette nods. The two girls sneak out to the giant wall. They enter the real world. Fawnette leads Shyette to the smurf village. They wait at the great oak until the sun rises.

Meanwhile back in Smurftopia . . .

When they realize that Fawnette and Shyette are missing They start search parties. “Jockette, Sporty, Emo, and Creepette!” you will search outside of smurftopia and so will Primp, Preppette, Chemist and Smartette” announced the queen. The two search parties went out of smurftopia to look for Fawnette and Shyette.

Smurf Village . . .

“Lots of excitement has gone on since you haven’t been here” Tracker explained. “Like what?” Fawnette questioned. “Ruffette and Tuffy are getting married at the end of the month” He answered. “Oh, that’s wonderful” Fawnette says excitedly.

Later on Ruffette, Smurfette, Shyette, and Fawnette were sitting in Ruffettes house talking about the wedding. “I want you all to be bridesmaids” Ruffette begs. “I be one” Smurfette coos. “Sounds like fun” Fawnette agreed. “OK” Shyette answers shyly.

“Now all I need is a maid of honour” Ruffette coos. “I know the perfect smurf for the job!” Ruffette blurts out excitedly before bustling out the door The other girls step outside and watches as she heads toward a smurf.

Ruffette places a gentle hand on his shoulder. They both look at each other. “Jokey will you be my maid of honour” Ruffette asks. “Y-Yes” Jokey answers. “Thankyou” Ruffette coos giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek. Jokey blushes slightly before wandering off.

“What color do you want your dresses to be?” Tailor smurf questions. “Maybe brown” Ruffette decides. “Brown?” Tailor questions. “Yeah like poop” Ruffette answers. “Ew” tailor mutters. “you don’t like that description, maybe turds, crud, crap, doo-doo, dung” Ruffette explains. She stops when she sees his face turn a sickening blue. “sorry” she giggled.

“I have to wear an ugly brown poofy dress” Fawnette complains to tracker. “Brown suits you” Tracker comments. “But not poofy dresses” He adds. Fawnette nods on agreement “I like green” Fawnette decides. “You look good with green too” Tracker adds.

Somewhere in The Forest . . .

Jockette, Sporty, Emo and Creepette stop to rest by the great oak. “Whats that sound” Creepette complained. “Its too smurfy” Emo added. “Maybe it’s the ‘outsider smurfs’ nearby” Jockette coos. “Maybe they can smurf us out of our misery” Creepette cheers excitedly. Jockette and Sporty smurf roll there eyes skyward.

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2009 03:35 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ruffette picked the perfect person for the maid of honor!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-01-2009 03:45 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome work, Sammy Lurves You. A
[Happy Smurf] [Happy Smurf]

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-01-2009 08:45 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meanwhile . . .

Ruffette, Smurfette, Shyette and, Fawnette try on their dresses. Smurfettes dress was perfect. It poofed perfectly. Ruffette peers over at Smurfette. “Hey blondie I don’t think your supposed to look prettier than the bride on her wedding day” Ruffette comments. “but I’m not trying to” smurfette stammered. Ruffette rolls her eyes. Jokey tries on his suit.
Later on Ruffette, Tuffy and Jokey sit under the great oak discussing plans for the wedding. Tuffy gets up and walks back to the village leaving Ruffette and Jokey to talk. “Ruffette are you sure your ready to get married” Jokey asks shyly. “Yes” Ruffette answers.
“Whats the matter jokey” She asks him. “nothing” he lied. “I know its not nothing” Ruffette responed. “Its just when your married to tuffy you wont want anything to do with me” Jokey complained. “Jokey I wont neglect you just because I’m getting married” Ruffette answers. “Do you promise?” Jokey questions. “Promise” Ruffette agrees. She pulls him in for a warm hug.

Back to The Search Party . . .

“Time to stop resting and find Fawnette.” Sporty ordered. “yah! now we can go get smurfed out of our misery” Emo commented. Creepette shot him a big crooked smile before reaching for his hand.
“Fawnette!” called the four others in the forest. Fawnette heard the four familiar voices. It wasn’t long before the searchers found the village and spotted Fawnette and Tracker. They also saw Shyette. “You guys are gonna be in so much trouble for running away from smurftopia” Jockette started. “But . . .” Fawnette started. “No buts you’ve got to come home” Jockette added. “OH boo hoo it isn’t fair” Smurfette whined. The for searchers look in her direction. “What do you mean it isn’t fair?” Sporty questioned. “I mean, Tracker and Fawnette are in love, and I really like Fawnette and Shyette, And It would be so unsmurfy if they had to leave” Smurfette whimpered. “Maybe ‘outsider’s aren’t so unsmurfy” creepette says rather gloomily. The three others nod in agreement.
“Fawnette you can stay here if you really want to.” Sporty suggests. “thankyou” Fawnette sighs before hugging both sporty and jockette. “What will you tell the queen?” Fawnette asks. “we’ll tell her the truth about ‘outsiders’ and maybe to others in smurftopia can come and see this place” Jockette decides.

Preparing For The Wedding . . .

“you don’t realize that I’ve never worn high heels in my whole smurf” Ruffette complains to tailor smurf while she tries on her wedding shoes. “well I suppose if you wear them for a few weeks before the wedding you’ll be used to them by then” Tailor suggests. “A few weeks! I wont have anything but blood and blisters!” Ruffette argues.
“Ruffette are you gonna force poor little sassette to wear brown as the flower girl?” Fawnette questions strring at her own brown dress. “I guess if she’s the flower girl she can wear purple” Ruffette decides. “How smurfy” smurfette coos admiring her own dress.
 -

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-01-2009 08:53 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
still not fin.

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-01-2009 08:57 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A+ on the drawing. [Big Grin] You did a good job here.
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.