Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Ruffettes Pet Gryphon
Author Topic: Ruffettes Pet Gryphon
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-31-2009 11:33 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is a Story I wrote about ruffette getting her own pet (some parts are based on the FLICKA movie)

Ruffette and the other smurfs were picking smurf berries when they heard a loud crashing sound followed by a louder squawk. They turn towards the noise. “Gosh Brainy what’s that?” Clumsy asks. “Oh Clumsy it’s obviously a hawk, or is it a lion?” Brainy is embarrassed. “It’s a Gryphon” Papa Smurf comments. “Of course I knew it all along” Brainy says.
Ruffette approaches the creature. It nearly bit her so she backed up a few steps. Then she started to sing only loud enough for the strange creature to hear her. It calmed down and walked towards her. She patted his beak. “Good Boy” she whispered.
“I think he’s hurt” brainy tells Papa Smurf. “We should bring him back to the village” Ruffette coos. “Only until He’s feeling better” Papa Smurf says. Ruffette smiles and feeds the gryphon some smurfberries. He seemed to like them. Ruffette and Tuffy stayed up all night researching Gryphons.
Papa Smurf chained up the creature to ruffettes house so that he couldn’t runaway. The creatured healed quickly but papa smurf let it stay in the village for a few more days. Ruffette and tuffy fed him plenty of smurfberries and table scraps. “here you go spike” Ruffette says one day. “you named him?” Tuffy Questions. “Sure he’s mine” Ruffette replies. Tuffy rolls his eyes skyward.
One Day Spike bit Clumsys hand. Papa Smurf decided to put up a fence around Spike. “No smurf can go in here without my approval.” Papa said.
Spike was angry. Ruffette snuck out that night and crawled over the fence. Spike let out a loud screech. “Its okay boy its only me” Ruffette said. She began to sing again until the creature calmed down. “that a boy” She whispered.
Ruffette grabbed the key and unlocked the chain. He flinched a little. “Are you gonna let me ride you?” Ruffette asks. Spike nods as if to say yes. She carefully crawls on his back and grabs some feathers. Spike screeched and bucks her off. She lands on her back. Ruffette backs up and crawls back out. She goes inside and drifts off to sleep.
The next night she holds out some smurfberries for spike. He walks towards her. “you must recognize me by now” Ruffette coos. She pats his beak. He snorts then licks her hand. “I love you boy” she whispers.
“Are you ready for a ride?” she asks. He snorts again. She climbs on. He begins to fly. He takes her far from the village. She wonders what time it is. Soon it starts to rain. “Can you take us back to the village” Ruffette asks him. The rain starts coming down harder.
“Shoot that beast” someone says. Ruffette looks down and spots two poachers. Spikes is scared he crashes into a tree. Ruffette falls with him.

It isn't done yet and ruffette is not dead.

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-31-2009 10:29 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
oh no...poor Ruffette. Nice work, keep writing. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2009 07:20 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Raven and here is the rest!
Back at The Village . . .
Tuffy Smurf goes out in the rain to check on spike. He is shocked to see that Spike is gone. Tuffy runs to tell papa smurf that Ruffette and Spike are missing. “Papa Ruffette took off with Spike” Tuffy explains. “OH my smurfs we must have a search party started” Papa Smurf responded. “Tuffy you take Handy, Tracker and Grouchy” “I’ll take Hefty, Brainy and Smurfette”
Meanwhile . . .
Ruffette noticed spike had a really bad cut she tried to stop the bleeding. She tried to calm down the creature. She heard a sound which upset spike. She saw something moving in the bushes. She heard a loud “MEOW!” Azrael jumped out. Ruffette grabbed the first stick she found and smacked azrael with it. This upset Azrael. Azrael scratched Ruffettes cheek right under her eye causing ruffette to fall over. She hit her head on a large rock knocking her unconscious.
Searching for Ruffette and Spike . . .
Tuffy Smurfs crew search until they find Spike lying unconscious on the ground. Tracker finds part of ruffettes shirt wrapped around spikes wing. “It looks like she tried to stop the bleeding” Tracker comments. “I hate bleeding” Grouchy mutters. Tuffy spots a piece of ruffettes belt hanging from a tree. They look around for ruffette. They spot her near a cliff. Tuffy smurf picks up his lover over his shoulder. Him and his crew make their way back to the village.
Papa Smurfs crew arrive soon after tuffy smurfs crew. They lay ruffette in her bed. Papa Smurf checks her temperature. She has a high fever. “how was the creature?” papa smurf asks tracker. “Spike was very badly hurt and in a lot of pain”
When Ruffette wakes up it is still dark and raining. She attempts to smile when she see’s tuffy beside her.She notices that Papa Smurf and Hefty are wearing rain jackets and papa is carrying some arrows. She turns to hefty and whispers “are you going to smurf spike?” Hefty takes a deep breath before answering “Spike is in too much pain to live on” he replies as he watches a tear run down ruffettes face. “will you do me a favor and smurf me too” she says weakly. “Ruffette you only have a fever and you’ll survive but that poor animal doesn’t stand a chance” Hefty says
Hefty and Papa Smurf head off to smurf spike leaving tuffy and ruffette alone. She hears a loud screech and immediately buries her face in tuffys chest and sobs. He holds on to his love tightly. For once he is willing to admit he is afraid. He is afraid that ruffette might smurf herself or that spike was smurfed.
The next Morning . . .
Ruffette wakes up surrounded by smurfs. The first smurf she sees is jokey. Ruffette notices a present in his hand. He hands it too her. “will it explode?” she questions. “no, I promise it wont” Jokey answers. Ruffette cautiously opens the box. There is a bouquet of flowers inside it. Ruffette smiles. “You have another surprise waiting for you outside” jokey comments. She tries to stand then she steps outside. She is overjoyed to find Spike standing beside hefty and papa smurf. She notices bandages around his wing. She tries to run over to him. She wraps her arms around him and smiles.

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2009 07:22 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Big Grin] [Smurfette] [Smile] [Enamored Smurf]

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2009 07:43 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A bouquet of flowers for Ruffette!! Much nicer than an explosion any day. Nice Sammy!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2009 10:31 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, yes, that's what I call a double surprise!! Nice work, Sammy! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4914 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2009 03:08 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks guys here is a pic of spike
 -

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 04-01-2009 03:19 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very cute pic, Sammy! Spike is a beautiful light brown gryphon and looks a nice pet.
What a coincidence, today I watched on TV a movie, 'The Little Unicorn', in which a young girl meets one and a boy her friend names it 'Spike'. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4914 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2009 04:05 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks squeaky!
and i guess spike must be a popular name
hehehe

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2009 03:23 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like your story & that picture too. [Big Grin] A+
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.