Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » I wrote a little story about ruffette
Author Topic: I wrote a little story about ruffette
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2009 02:36 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
this isn't finished but i'll write more soon

“Ha ha ha azrael remember the sweet smurfette that I created” Gargamel started. “meow” was azrael’s response. “well azrael this time I will use a whole pack of lies instead of half a pack hehehe” gargamel continued.
As Gargamel was pouring another chemical into the smurfette making spell azrael distracted him and he put too much. “AZRAEL SCAT” he demanded. And then it happened and the newer more evil smurfette was created.
Meanwhile . . .
Tuffy smurf was in the forest picking smurfberries. Ruffette hid in the bushes and watched him. “according to Gargys description that must be a smurf” she whispers to herself. She then grabs her rope and is quick to tie him up. “Hey” he says. “Where are you taking me” he asks the smurfette with black hair. “I’m taking you to Gargy’s” she snickers.
Back at Gargamels hovel . . .
“Heres a smurf” ruffette says when she returns. “Good work Ruffette!” Replies Gargamel. “Now here is an example of what I will do with this smurf” says Gargamel picking up a smurf doll. He threw it in a blender and pushed the button. Immediately the doll was torn to shreds. She looked at the smurfs worried expression. “I can’t let you do that” Ruffette yells to Gargamel picking tuffy up over her shoulder and making a beeline for the window and starts running.
Gargamel notices that she is faster than and smurf he has ever seen. She must have super powers he realizes. All tuffy can see is a blur of what appears to be the forest. Then she stops and unties him.
Tuffy Smurf is Safe Again . . .
The black haired smurfette pulls out a knife and cuts the ropes. “What is your name?” she asks him. “I’m Tuffy smurf,and yours is?” he asks. “Ruffette” she replies. He nods then says “If I take you to my village papa smurf can turn you into to a real smurf.” “okay” she replies. “Thanks for saving me” he tells her. “It seemed like the smurfy thing to do and I’m sorry I smurfed you to Gargy’s clutches. I’d like to be friends” she says to him.

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2009 11:37 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is cute so far...keep up the great work [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-20-2009 11:03 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks raven i will post the rest soon

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-20-2009 12:06 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
heres more but its still not done yet

In The Village. . .
“PAPA SMURF THERE ANOTHER SMURFETTE IN THE VILLAGE!” Brainy yells when he spots Ruffette and Tuffy. All the smurfs make a crowd around her. Then they dicover she can go invisible and pushes her way out of the crowd. “Amazing, simply amazing” Papa smurf comments as he walks Ruffette to his lab. Papa smurf looks around and finds the smurfette formula and pours it on Ruffettes head and says the words “ruffette become smurf and before me starts.” She starts to change.
Later she realizes that her powers to go invisible and run at the speed of light are gone. Tuffy introduces Ruffette to the other smurfs. “this is ruffette” He says pointing to ruffette.
The other smurfs start on building her a home. Tailor makes her a wardrobe of black and pink dresses. Handy makes her a bed and other furniture while Tuffy shows her around the village. Of course jokey had to give the new smurfette a surprise. She ended up smacking him upside the head for it. Tuffy explains that jokey gives the other smurfs exploding gifts all the time but she still doesn’t settle down.
One Month Later . . .
Harmony’s trumpet playing starts and papa smurf stands on the mushroom. He is going to make an announcement . “As you all know next week is the summer ball” “yippee!” shouts the other smurfs. “I HATE the summer ball” Grouchy mutters.
Tuffy spots Ruffette sitting under the great oak tree. He sits down beside her. “will you be my date to the summer ball?” he asks her. Shes looks at him and nods. Then she kisses his cheek. They both flush red.

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2009 12:59 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
sorry did i write starts i meant to put stand plz ignore my error

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2009 04:27 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like your story so far. Keep up the good work! Do the smurfs get dressed up into something special for the summer ball?

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2009 07:30 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i wont want to give anything away but lets just say things get really romantic between tuffy and ruffette

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2009 08:37 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Your story is getting more and more interesting, Sammy. I wonder if Ruffette and Smurfette shall make good friends with each other? [Smurfette]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4914 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2009 10:23 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks squeaky i will post the rest soon

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2009 11:28 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay heres more but it still isn't quite done yet

It is 2 hours before the dance. Ruffette picks out a black dress. It’s a bit plain. She puts on some lipstick. She looks great except for her hair. She grabs a brush and brushes out the tangles. After an hour of attempting to get the knots out of her hair it looks better. She wonders if anyone will recognize her with her hair looking so different.
It was time for the dance to begin. Everysmurf was shocked when they saw ruffette. “Gosh who’s she?” Clumsy asks. “Clumsy, Clumsy, Clumsy that’s ruffette” Brainy answers. She actually looked somewhat pretty.
“WOW ruffette you look like a girl” Tuffy commented. “DUH that’s what I am half-wit” she replies. “I know that but you actually look like one today” he says. “SMURF UP!” she snaps punching him playfully in the arm. “You should brush your hair more often” He says back to ruffette. Ruffette scowls at him.
Later In The Evening . . .
Ruffette notices Tuffy is staring at the ground. “Whats wrong” she asks him. “I don’t know if I should tell you” Replies Tuffy. “Tell me” she says. “Okay but you might smack me upside the head for it” Tuffy responds “I won’t do that” she promises. Tuffy takes a deep breath then says “can I kiss you?” Ruffette is surprised by his question and not knowing what to say she leans forward and kisses him passionately. Her eyes are closed but she can tell that the other smurfs are looking at them but right now she only cares about enjoying the moment. About thirty seconds pass before she pulls her face away from his.
Now ruffette is staring at the ground and tuffy asks her “are you okay?”
Ruffette looks up and smiles at him “you don’t have to ask my permission to kiss me” she finally says. He smiles back at her “Thank smurfness” he says. “And I wouldn’t smack you because I . . .” she pauses. “because what?” Tuffy asks.
“Because I love you” Ruffette admits. “I love you too” Tuffy responded.
After The Dance . . .
Tuffy walks Ruffette home. They get to her door step. He kisses he goodnight. She watches him walk to his own house before she goes to change into her black pajamas. She hears a knock at her door. She opens it. Tuffy stands there and hands her a bouquet of roses. “these are for you hon” he says.
“thanks” she giggles and takes the flowers.
After Tuffy leaves Ruffette remembers that he called her hon. She thinks about this for a while before she drifts off to sleep. When she wakes up she wonders if what all happened the other night was real or just a dream. She looks at her calendar. The summer dance was real. She really did kiss tuffy and he really did give her flowers and call her hon.

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2009 09:51 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay here is the rest of my story

After a few months in the village jokey finally learns not to give ruffette any exploding gifts, instead he teases her in other obnoxious ways like making kissy sounds when she walks by. Ruffette scowls at him.
Ever since the summer dance tuffy has been taking ruffette for a walk before sunset. He walks her home and kisses her goodnight. One night they stop on their walk and sit under a tree by the river smurf. It starts to get dark. Ruffette begins to stand up but he stops her. “lets relax and look at the stars” he says to her. “they remind me of your pretty eyes” he continued. “do you actually think my eyes are pretty?” Ruffette asks him. “yes, haven’t you ever noticed how mad I get when another smurf looks at you?” he asks “Gee I never noticed” ruffette replied. She sits back down and rests her head on his shoulder.
Soon she is fast asleep. Tuffy looks at his sleeping girlfriend then he too falls asleep. The couple wake up at the crack of dawn. They realize that they slept on the ground all night. They hurry back to the village and wash up before the other smurfs notice they were gone.
Soon all of the smurfs are awake and Greedy starts cooking breakfast for everyone. Ruffette and Tuffy skip breakfast and the go for a short walk and climb to the top of the great oak. Ruffette pulls out her knife and carves something into the tree. It appears to be a heart. She then carves the letters R+T inside it. Tuffy smiles at her and holds her hand. He leans in and kisses her softly.

-

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2009 10:03 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. I really enjoyed it. Sammy, you did a wonderful job!
[Enamored Smurf]

Thanks for sharing your story!

I hope you keep writing Smurf stories (hint, hint)!
[Wink]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Binky
Smurf
Member # 2693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2009 10:14 AM      Profile for Binky       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What a truly adorable story. I loved every line sammylurvesyou. Please keep sharing your story because it is a joy to read.

--------------------
I smurf, therefore I smurf.

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2009 10:17 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i might write another one soon with ruffette in it but not as romantic as this one

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2009 11:17 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very cute story, nice work with writing it. Keep up the creativity [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-23-2009 04:06 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I really like your story, sammylurvesyou! [Cool]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.