Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination (Page 9)
Author Topic: A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination
Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2012 08:33 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i absosmurfly LOVE it! you are amazing, Squeaky :-)

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2012 08:34 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah. [Smile]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2012 08:46 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I love the pictures. [Wink]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2012 12:58 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a smurf, Raven, Nurturer and Chloette! Very smurfy of you all. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4906 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
The Squishter
Squishy Smurfling
Member # 4212

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-08-2012 04:59 PM      Profile for The Squishter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey squeaky! I was wondering if u were gonna finish!

--------------------
Meep.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 02-08-2012 06:20 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You can bet I will, Squishy! [Big Grin]

--------------------

snapette smurfling
Smurf
Member # 4281

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-08-2012 08:03 PM      Profile for snapette smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i cant wait to see what happens squeaky smurf. i bet it will be smurftastic. will their be more of clumsy he is the most smurftcular charicter.

--------------------
have a smurfy day.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2012 09:36 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Bluebuddies, Smurf-a-roo888! And Clumsy might appear sooner than you can imagine... [Wink]

--------------------

snapette smurfling
Smurf
Member # 4281

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2012 02:04 PM      Profile for snapette smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks squeaky i love this story by the way

--------------------
have a smurfy day.

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2012 02:14 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can't wait for the next chapter. I can't wait to hear more about Clumsy.

--------------------

snapette smurfling
Smurf
Member # 4281

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2012 05:44 PM      Profile for snapette smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i know chloette its gtana be smurfy exspecialy to see clumsy again [Smile]

--------------------
have a smurfy day.

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2012 06:25 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I love Clumsy almost as much as I do Jokey Smurf.
Oh, and welcome to bluebuddies smurf-a-roo88! [Smile]

--------------------

snapette smurfling
Smurf
Member # 4281

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2012 06:54 PM      Profile for snapette smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks chloette and clumsy is my favorite smurf thats why i liked this story so much [Smile]

--------------------
have a smurfy day.

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2012 07:02 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool. [Wink]

--------------------

snapette smurfling
Smurf
Member # 4281

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2012 07:09 PM      Profile for snapette smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hehehe smurfs are so smurfy arent they

--------------------
have a smurfy day.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 03-05-2012 06:35 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurf-a-roo888, you can be smurfsure of that! [Wink]
Just a little correction in the last chapter:
"(...) Even Mr. Roarke himself visited them whenever he could, and it was great seeing him and Papa Smurf talking animatedly as if they were good friends."
Somewhat senseless, right? So please read old instead of that above. Thanks a smurf! [Happy Smurf]

And let's go again:

"Is Mr. Roarke your father, Julie?" asked Smurfette, while enjoying a cup of jasmine tea.
"My godfather. He cared for me at my childhood and I grew up here, Smurfette!"
Some days passed, with the Smurfs getting to know better their new friends.
Clumsy tried to keep beside Julie whenever he had a chance. One of these times he stayed inside some bushes observing her sitting on a rock, reading a book for the children from the village near the place the Smurfs had been located.
"Then the princess..." But she heard them giggling.
"What's the matter, children?"

-

They pointed over there and she saw Clumsy's smiling face among the bushes.
"Hi!"
The young woman smiled happily too and went to him.
"Clumsy!! So here you are. I'm telling the children a story, would you like to join us and listen too?"
A rabbit being asked if it wanted a carrot wouldn't get more enthusiastic.
"If I'd like?? Gosh, of course, Julie! I love stories."
"Then come along with me." She took Clumsy in her hands and carried him to where the children were waiting.
The native children were enchanted by seeing a Smurf among them; some wanted to touch him and there was almost a quarrel, for all the girls wanted to sit him on their knees. Julie got to solve this quickly, telling that each one would carry Clumsy a little as she was going with the story.

-

"Much care, children", Julie warned them kindly. "He's a living being, not a toy."
After the last girl had him on her lap, finally Clumsy said:

-

"Now I want Julie" - and he stretched out his little arms, for her great embarrassment and the children's general laugh.

-

But ten minutes later Mr. Roarke arrived with Papa Smurf on his shoulder.
"Well, here you are, Clumsy Smurf!"
"Huh, hello, Mr. Roarke!"
"Papa Smurf was looking for you, and we guessed where you could be", he commented with a smile.
"Yes, Clumsy", Papa crossed his arms and faced his little Smurf with a serious look. "You are the only Smurf who wasn't present to help smurf the smurfberries from the new sarsaparilla field Mr. Roarke had settled for us. Now say goodbye to Julie and the children and smurf along with me."
Clumsy got embarrassed and hesitated a bit, but obeyed, jumping off Julie's knees and waving.
"'Bye, Julie, and thanks for the story! 'Bye, children!"
"Goodbye, Clumsy!" answered Julie.
"'Bye, Clumsy!" the children waved and cried in a cheerful chorus.
"Thanks a smurf for the help, Mr. Roarke." said the Smurf leader.
"My pleasure, Papa Smurf!"
"Well, Clumsy, let's go to work now!"

So here we are, Clumsy's fans! And still this week another chapter will come... [Wink]

--------------------

snapette smurfling
Smurf
Member # 4281

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-07-2012 04:27 PM      Profile for snapette smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yay grate chapter Squeaky Smurf grate chapter cant wait for the next one [Wink]

--------------------
have a smurfy day.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-07-2012 08:49 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, Smurf-a-roo! It will come soon... [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Lazy Smurf
blue4ever
Member # 4138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-07-2012 10:53 PM      Profile for Lazy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
quote:
Originally posted by Lazy Smurf:
HOORAY!!!!
and did you know squeaky i was born in Brazil lol i love it there.. sad i had to move [Frown]

So you are Brazilian too, Lazy. Cool! What city were you born? [Happy Smurf]

i was born in Atibaia but lived most of my life in Sao Paulo

--------------------
HELLO SMURFY WORLD!
(I'm blue4ever)

Lazy Smurf
blue4ever
Member # 4138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-07-2012 11:03 PM      Profile for Lazy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i enjoy every second of this story. [Smile]
and where from brazil were you born?

--------------------
HELLO SMURFY WORLD!
(I'm blue4ever)

Binky
Smurf
Member # 2693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2012 03:03 AM      Profile for Binky       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Simply delightful and whimsical as usual Squeaky. Dear Clumsy is a treat in the bushes and Julie is so kind to read aloud to the children... and Clumsy!

--------------------
I smurf, therefore I smurf.

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-09-2012 04:56 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SUPER AWESOME STORY SQUEAKY!!!!! I LOVE IT and thanks!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 03-10-2012 08:19 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a smurf, Blue! I was born in Rio de Janeiro and I've always lived in a Northern Zone city district (yeah, no beaches, he he he... [Big Grin] ).
And thank you very much, Binky and Smurfy! Smurfy nice to see you two here in Bluebuddies again! [Happy Smurf]

And let's smurf again with the story:

(...)"Well, Clumsy, let's get to work now!"
After the two Smurfs moved away Julie stood up and addressed her godfather:
"Oh, Mr. Roarke, Clumsy was in the bushes looking at us so adorably, that... You understand, I couldn't send him away, could I?"
"Of course not, Julie."

-

"I hope heartily Papa Smurf won't get angry with him."
"Well, my dear", he replied with his usual smile. "about this there's nothing we can do. And since the Smurfs also have their own responsibilities..."
Julie didn't answer, but was still concerned. Then she sat down and opened the book to continue the story for the children.
"Where did we stop, really?"
"On the part the prince got off his horse to kiss the princess", informed a little girl with long black hair reaching her waist.
"Thanks, Noelani. So the prince..."
After the Smurfs finished their work, Mr. Roarke got back to their village in order to take Handy to the pier where the seaplane was located.

-

"Could you show the plane to my little friend?" he asked the pilot. "Handy Smurf is an inventor and he's very interested in seeing it."
"Certainly, Mr. Roarke!"
Handy didn't want to lose any detail.

-

By his turn, Farmer enjoyed seeing the island plantations, but what most pleased him were the exotic fruit ones.

-

"...And here's where pineapples are cultivated, Farmer Smurf! How about?"
"Wow, Mr. Roarke, how smurfy!!"
The man in white made a gesture and a pretty girl came, serving them pineapple juice.
"It's smurflicious, Mr. Roarke! You know, after that I wish I could smurf pineapples in my orchard... Would it be possible?"
"Why not, Farmer? Remember, you are in Fantasy Island!"
But there was among the Smurfs someone who wasn't still very convinced of Mr. Roarke's goodwill...

And who could it be?? [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
Well... I'm back soon! [Wink]

--------------------

The Squishter
Squishy Smurfling
Member # 4212

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2012 12:33 PM      Profile for The Squishter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sweet, Squishy! You ROCK!!

--------------------
Meep.

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2012 12:47 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow Squeaky, you are smurfarific! This chapter is absosmurfy smurftastic! As Always, I love your work.
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.