Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination (Page 8)
Author Topic: A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination
Sparkle
Smurf
Member # 4204

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 01-02-2012 08:02 PM      Profile for Sparkle       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i luv your pics!
i couldnt do a better job myself [Smile]

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-02-2012 08:20 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Squeaky, i never realized you wrote! very smurfy!!!!!

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Sparkle
Smurf
Member # 4204

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-02-2012 08:43 PM      Profile for Sparkle       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
please continue the story [Wink]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Sparkle Smurfette :)

Sparkle
Smurf
Member # 4204

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-02-2012 08:44 PM      Profile for Sparkle       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
update, i luv the story so far
[Smile] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz] [Cool] [yum!] [Santa Smurf] [Graduate Smurf] [Smurfette] [Angel Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Sparkle Smurfette :)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-02-2012 09:10 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Bluebuddies, Sparkle Smurfette, and thanks a smurf for your kindness! I'd been finishing some pics for the next chapter and I had to give a break for Xmas, but I'll post them here, just wait and see! [Wink]
And big thanks to you too, Nurturer Smurf! I've been developing my fan fic for a long time and I hope I'll get new ideas for it! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4910 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 01-18-2012 12:01 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This shall be a bit shorter for I'm still finishing two other pics, but I intend to post more still this week.

(...) Papa Smurf broke in.
"Well, this only proves Mr. Roarke is really a very special human, my Smurfs. Now, let's get smurfing! We've got much work to smurf.
He also told the Smurfs how Mr. Roarke met Gargamel and the way he found to keep him away. Hefty laughed very much chiefly on hearing about the mean wizard having to work in the kitchen.

-
"What a smurf of luck Mr. Roarke is by our side!" The others followed him in the laughter.
The appearance of the Smurfs in Fantasy Island had changed its inhabitants' routine, though this altered nothing about work on guests' fantasies at all.
It became common natives taking some exotic fruit, milk and eggs to Smurf vllage, as well as the little blue people gave in exchange vegetables and several useful medicinal plants, as good neighbors usally do.
Even Mr. Roarke himself visited them whenever he could, and it was great seeing him and Papa Smurf talking animatedly as if they were good friends.
One of these occasions the Smurf leader was telling Mr. Roarke and Tattoo about Smurf traditional customs.

-
Then Papa Smurf began to describe the large egg the Smurfs had found in the forest.

-

"Papa Smurf, how incredible!" Tattoo was truly amazed. "An egg dat realizes all de wishes..."
"Yes, but it smurfed us only trouble, Tattoo!"
"Trouble?"
"When I found out the egg was magic, my Smurfs start to smurf rash wishes and our village smurfed upside-down!"
"And what happened later?"
"After making everything smurf back to normal, I wished the egg to disappear and not to appear again!"
"What a pity!" Tattoo got disappointed.
"I think you'll understand why I did it, for you must face the same kind of problem all the time... I believe some guests of yours have dreams and fantasies that smurf about disappointment at the end!"
"More than you can imagine, Papa Smurf", replied Mr. Roarke.
"I usually tell my little Smurfs that not all that is wished is the best." Papa expressed his opinion. "Certain wishes can be risky sometimes..."
"I know what you mean", Mr. Roarke said. "I always warn my guests to be careful of they wish for - it may not always turn out the way they had hoped."
But Tattoo couldn't forget the magic egg.

-
"Boss, have you ever imagined if we found an egg like dat in Fantasy Island?"
"How now, Tattoo, don't kid!!" Papa shook his head, amused. "Having a magic island, who needs a magic egg?"
Mr. Roarke opened his usual smile.
"Thanks, Papa Smurf, it's really very kind of you!"
A little time later...

Well, that's it for now! [Wink]

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2012 05:48 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Keep it up Squeaky, I LOVE HOW SMURFY THIS IS GETTING! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2012 05:50 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I agree, I like the new pic Archive!

Squeaky you are so talented! Well done.

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2012 05:56 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you, it's of Johan from Smurfs and the Magic Flute. [Big Grin]
Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2012 06:37 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i can think of a few very smurfy uses for a magic egg ;-)

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2012 07:21 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a smurf. Brainy Archives and Smurfette, very kind of you! [King Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Clown Smurf] [Techno Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Swoof] [Astro Smurf] [Graduate Smurf] [Smurfette] [Big Grin] [Cool] [Smile]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 01-20-2012 02:22 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And here we surf again...

A little time later...
"Don't look now, Mr. Roarke, but guess who's been poking at the dinosaur egg from that fantasy on prehistory!"

-

Who? Tattoo, of course.
Imagining the Smurfs would like a place to swim and playing other games in water, Mr. Roarke made appear a small lagoon nearby the Smurf village he had set up for them. He also decided to settle down a sarsaparilla field in its surroundings, so that the little blue creatures wouldn't do without their food base.
On this same day, after looking himself during about an hour in the lagoon, Vanity realized to have a bath. So, he left his mirror at the edge, undressed, and... SPLASH!
But there was someone hidden who was watching all his movements.

-

Then...

-

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 01-20-2012 02:29 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
 -
I wonder if the Smurfs shall have such a great time in Fantasy Island? Well... Something unusual might appear yet! I'll be back.. [Wink]

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-20-2012 02:38 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
haha poor Vanity! very cute, Squeaky ;-)

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-20-2012 02:56 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a smurf, Nurturer, you can be sure I had much fun in developing the scenes! [Vanity Smurf] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-20-2012 10:04 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
lol, that silly Jokey [Big Grin] Great chapter.

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-21-2012 09:31 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, Raven!! [Wink]

--------------------

Lazy Smurf
blue4ever
Member # 4138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-21-2012 03:48 PM      Profile for Lazy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ohh thats so funny will you be able to smurf some more squeaky please [Big Grin]

--------------------
HELLO SMURFY WORLD!
(I'm blue4ever)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-21-2012 05:03 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Of course, Blue! I'm just finishing more drawings for the next chapters. [Smile] [Smurfette] [Vanity Smurf] [Techno Smurf] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Happy Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [yum!] [Frown] [Cool]

--------------------

The Squishter
Squishy Smurfling
Member # 4212

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 03:26 PM      Profile for The Squishter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oooh, I love it, Squeaky!
I can't believe Jokey stole Vanity's pants! [Wink]

--------------------
Meep.

Lazy Smurf
blue4ever
Member # 4138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 04:59 PM      Profile for Lazy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HOORAY!!!!
and did you know squeaky i was born in Brazil lol i love it there.. sad i had to move [Frown]

--------------------
HELLO SMURFY WORLD!
(I'm blue4ever)

The Squishter
Squishy Smurfling
Member # 4212

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 05:57 PM      Profile for The Squishter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HI THERE

--------------------
Meep.

Wizard Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4023

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2012 01:22 AM      Profile for Wizard Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Keep up the good work Squeaky Smurf!

--------------------
Do If what your Smurfin!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 01-29-2012 02:52 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Lazy Smurf:
HOORAY!!!!
and did you know squeaky i was born in Brazil lol i love it there.. sad i had to move [Frown]

So you are Brazilian too, Lazy. Cool! What city were you born? [Happy Smurf]

And thanks to everysmurf for your kindness! [Cool]

And continuing...

Tattoo had planned with Painter a day to choose a fine background and creating some nice paintings. He arrived at the Smurf village in his little car - a perfect replica of the red ones used in Fantasy Island - causing much excitement among the little blue creatures. The result was that all the Smurfs wanted to go for a ride in it, but Painter protested, declaring that " Monsieur Tattoo had come to take me to go painting, and not to be a chauffeur!"
Papa Smurf got to calm everysmurf down and Tattoo promised to give each 10 - 15 Smurfs a little ride in his car another day.
They went to a fair place by the seashore, and Smurfette was asked to go with them to pose as Painter's model; Tattoo did the same, inviting...

-

...a beautiful native girl in bikini.
Painter got satisfied and Tattoo not only took the Smurfs on the promised day but also had a picture taken with him, some Smurfs in the car and Mr. Roarke beside them, in front of his bungalow.

-

Despite Lazy was among them, he didn't care about pictures very much: he preferred to 'smurf a nap' nearby.
"Say 'cheese', everybody!" asked Julie, who was in charge for taking the photo.
"I HATE 'cheese'!"

-
By the way, Julie also did all her best to give the Smurfs a good time on visiting the village with her godfather: she made them a great surprise, taking Priscilla the llama for them to go for a ride if they liked.
She and Smurfette befriended each other and as well as Mr. Roarke and Papa Smurf they usually were seen chatting together.

-

"Is Mr. Roarke your father, Julie?" asked Smurfette, while enjoying a cup of jasmine tea.
"My godfather. He cared for me at my childhood and grew up here, Smurfette!"

Well, things seem to smurf quite well in Fantasy Island, but... Until when? Bye for now... [Wink]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2012 07:24 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome job as usual, Squeaky [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.