Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination (Page 7)
Author Topic: A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2011 06:56 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SOOO Good Squeaky!! Look at Mr. Roarke's hair after Jokey's exploding gift box gets through with it!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 03-24-2011 08:47 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sassette:
Absolutely delightful, Squeaky!!! Oh how Jokey is such a naughty little Smurf with an active imagination! Poor Mr. Roarke looks a mess! All of your pictures are simply amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed this latest chapter. Thanks!!!!
[Big Grin]

Good luck fixing your computer troubles. Hopefully it wasn't some sort of Jokey sabotage!
[Wink]

Oh, I truly think Jokey wouldn't do it! Playing tricks is up to him, not making any damages. The day before yesterday I bought a new mouse and things got better now. Thank you, Sassette! [Sassette Smurfling]
Vic, I got quite curious about your story (very great by the way) and I've just read it. Positively I got surprised about how smurfy-minded that little prankster is able to be!! [Embarrassed]
And Smurfy, thanks!! Since the Smurfs are in Fantasy Island, Jokey must be expecting to smurf a fantasy unconsciously, mustn't him?? [Wink]

P.S.: Another distraction smurfistake!! Where you read "His naughty expression didn't passed unnoticed to Papa Smurf.", in fact is: "His naughty expression didn't PASS unnoticed to Papa Smurf."
As Brainy Smurf always says, "haste makes waste"... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4903 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2011 01:42 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy continuation, Squeaky. And I'm glad you got Photoshop up and running again. [Smile]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2011 08:13 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Amtrak, but Grouchy's pic was done when I still had Photoshop (I've got it no more), the others were done on Paint (Microsoft Paint from Windows). [Cool]

--------------------

Pinkie
Smurf
Member # 3182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-29-2011 11:24 AM      Profile for Pinkie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's a cute new chapter! [Enamored Smurf]
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 06-05-2011 04:26 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My Smurf story is back again!! [Happy Smurf]

Meanwhile, Mr. Roarke met Tattoo, who also had been asked to supervise another fantasy, and his goddaughter joined them later.
"How are the Smurfs, Mr. Roarke?" she asked.
"They're fine, since Papa Smurf told they all spent the night very well. And that's what I hope heartily!"
"What do you mean, Mr. Roarke?"
"Zut (Gosh), you don't even imagine what happened, Julie..." and Tattoo began to narrate the disagreeable meeting with Gargamel.
"Oh, that horrible man!" Julie got revolted at once.
"Even being in de kitchen, he has to be very well watched, Boss!" Tattoo was quite worried again. "Dat evil sorcerer is able to do everything to capture dem!"

-
"Yes, Tattoo, all of us need to keep an eye on him", Mr. Roarke crossed his arms and frowned. "Since the Smurfs arrived here, they need our help, it's up to us after all. We can't permit anyone like him to destroy innocent creatures who have never harmed anybody!"
Seeing Julie was still upset, he realized to make her happier.
"Come on, Julie, no worries now! Do you know who asked me about you at Smurf village?"
"Oh!" Her face got illuminated with joy at once. "Mr. Roarke, don't say it, I bet he is... It can only be..." she didn't get to continue.
"Yes, Julie, it's exactly him, Clumsy Smurf. You know what, my dear? I think you got an admirer among the Smurfs!"
"Well, Mr. Roarke..." The young woman made a pause and added with a mischievous smile: "...sincerely, I don't think I'm the only one..." and moved away, humming unconcernedly.
(Julie hadn't ignored Smurfette's expression when she noticed Mr. Roarke was looking at her that moment.)
"What did she mean with that?" Mr. Roarke thought and frowned again. He seemed to be a bit annoyed for feeling embarrassed. Amused, Tattoo giggled quietly with his hand over his mouth.
At Fantasy Island kitchen...
"Did you already finish washing the breakfast dishes?" The head cook asked Gargamel. "And remember you must peel and slice the vegetables for the guests' lunch later!"
"He'll pay me dearly, that Roarke!" The terrible wizard thought while he was hardly going on with the work. "And those miserable Smurfs... I'll still get them, no matter all those people here do to impede me!" But he knew very well he had to be cunning enough for him not to bring about any suspicions. So he made an obedient face and replied:
"Yes, sir, don't worry...I'll finish everything soon!"

-

"Soon? You must be kidding!!" The man was getting upset. "You've been doing this for nearly half an hour! Hurry up, for we haven't the whole day!"
"Yes, sir, yes, please be patient..." Gargamel was playing the little poor abandoned guy again. "I'm not as young as before, so I can't do things faster..." He made a pause and added: "After finishing, may I visit my cat? We are very attached to each other and we'd never been separated before! It must be missing me so much, the poor little kitty..."

-
(Cut to Azrael in the shelter cage after eating a generous fish meal.)
"No, no, at the moment it's not possible, we have more other duties for you. Everybody works here, and so do you to pay for your stay. So go on with your tasks and no laziness, or else Mr. Roarke shall hear of that!"
"Yes, sir, yes, I'll finish all soon..." Gargamel answered humbly but his heart was full of wrath.
"I wish I could change this type into a frog", he raged mentally. "He and all the people in this nasty island!! But at first I must find a way of leaving here and catching the Smurfs..."
And talking of the Smurfs:
Papa Smurf had just told Farmer about Mr. Roarke's invitation, making him very happy.
"Oh, how nice, Papa Smurf!! It will be so smurfy knowing the plantations in Fantasy Island!"
"I HATE the plantations in Fantasy Island!"
"You reminded me well, Farmer, that I must get a little time to see Mr. Roarke's plane!!" commented Handy.
"I HATE Mr. Roarke's plane!"
"Ouais, and it shall be merveilleux go painting with Monsieur Tattoo!"
"I HATE going painting!"
"Oh, smurf, and I want to see Julie again, I have so many things to show and tell her!" Clumsy couldn't help saying that.
"I HATE 'show-and-tell'!"
"So I'd simply love to smurf around the island gardens and appreciate some wonderful flowers!" sighed Smurfette.
"I HATE flowers!"
"I'd be very careful if I were each of you!!"
Papa and the other Smurfs looked at Brainy in surprise, and Clumsy's eyes grew incredibly wide.

-
"Gosh, Brainy, why do you say so?"
"Just because I think Mr. Roarke is a..."
Brainy couldn't finish what he was saying, for a shout was heard from Greedy's kitchen.

What now? What could have happened? Maybe a surprise... Probably a Jokey's one?? [Big Grin] Well... bye for now! [Wink]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-05-2011 04:37 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfaroo! This just keeps getting better and better. What was Brainy going to say? I hate waiting!! Teehee! Just look at Gargie washing up and Azrael's full tummy - the drawings are absosmurfly wonderful!!!!!!!!!

[Gargamel] [Azrael] [Big Grin]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-06-2011 02:00 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome job Squeaky [Big Grin] I love the image of Gargamel washing all those dishes [Big Grin] Excellent work [Wink]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-06-2011 03:56 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, the delicious indignity of Gargamel working as a kitchen dishwasher. Anything to keep his dirty hands away from the Smurfs.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-06-2011 10:27 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Splendid chapter, Squeaky. And Grouchy is getting at his limits again.

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-07-2011 06:16 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel looks so funny when he gets in trouble!!! I LOVE IT SQUEAKY!!!!!!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Pinkie
Smurf
Member # 3182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-12-2011 12:46 PM      Profile for Pinkie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is so smurfy! [Enamored Smurf]
Smurf My Turf
Smurfling
Member # 3657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-21-2011 03:05 PM      Profile for Smurf My Turf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is truly one of the greatest smurf fan fics I have read so far! Keep up the good work and make it a story Papa Smurf would be proud of!!!

--------------------
I want My Turf Smurfed this instant!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 07-12-2011 04:26 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy thanks, everysmurf!! And here we go again... [Happy Smurf]

Brainy couldn't finish what he was saying, for a shout was heard from Greedy's kitchen.
Everysmurf ran in direction of his house, finding him furious and holding his rolling-pin.

-
"I WANT MY SMURFBERRY COOKIES!"
"Greedy, calm down!" said Papa. "What happened?"
"What happened?? I'll say what happened!!" the little Smurf exclaimed. "A gorilla appeared here and stole the smurfberry cookies I had just baked and put to cool on my window-sill!"
"A... GORILLA??" the Smurfs repeated as if in a chorus.
"I HATE gorillas!"
"That's right, Papa Smurf!" Poet approached. "I was smurfing some odes in my house, when I heard a noise and saw from the window a huge monkey smurfing near Greedy's house!"
"Me, too!" added Tailor. "I saw it running away after catching his smurfberry cookies!"
"Me, too!" seconded other Smurfs.
"I HATE 'me, too'!"
"But, gee, Papa Smurf, how can a gorilla smurf here in our village after all?" Clumsy was truly confused.
"Don't forget we are now in Fantasy Island, where everything can happen..."
"Leave that thief to me, leave it to me!" Hefty Smurf said bravely when he was boxing the air. "When I smurf my hands on it, I will..."
"My smurfberry cookies! I want them back!"
"Well, there's nothing at all we can smurf now", Brainy Smurf began his speech. "Whatever is done, is done! As Papa Smurf always says, it's no use smurfing over spilt smurfberry juice, and..."

-
...And this was the first time ever Brainy was tossed on his own head in Fantasy Island.
"Listen, Greedy, it's not worth smurfing into despair now." Papa told him. "Try to get calm, and later we can tell Mr, Roarke, he'll surely work this out."
"Oh, it would be good if he were here right now, Papa Smurf", commented Smurfette.
"But I'm here, Smurfs!"
Everysmurf turned around and saw Mr. Roarke and Tattoo at the village gate, looking at them.
"Mr. Roarke! Tattoo!" Greedy approached them. "Were you already here before? But how...?"
"It doesn't matter now, Greedy. Mr. Roarke, I still don't know how you do it, but it seems you guessed we need your help. Something very strange has just smurfed here!"
"Strange?" Mr. Roarke kneeled down to attend him better. "What happened, Papa Smurf?"
"Oh, you may not believe what Greedy told us, Mr. Roarke", said Smurfette. "It seems too impossible to be true!"

-
"Impossible? Mademoiselle, everything is possible in Fantasy Island!"
Mr. Roarke stared at his assistant as if he was saying: "Tattoo, this catchphrase is mine!" and asked:
"Let us know, Greedy Smurf, we are here just to help our guests."
"Alright, Mr. Roarke. The matter is that I'd just baked some smurfberry cookies, but a little time after I had put them to cool a gorilla appeared and took them all!"
"A gorilla? Did you really mean a gorilla?" Tattoo was intrigued.
"That's right, Tattoo! And before I forget: it was dressed as a human..."
"Dressed as a human... A gorilla..." Tattoo frowned, put his hand under his chin and added: "Greedy, are you sure about dat?"
"Oh, please, Tattoo, you listened prefectly to what he said!" Mr. Roarke replied somewhat crossly.
But Tattoo didn't even pay attention to his boss' observation. He had become absorbed in his thinkings while muttering:
"A gorilla... dressed in human clothes... A gorilla?!!" Then he made a pause. Suddenly his eyes opened wide and he exclaimed as if he had just worked out an enigma: "AH!!"

-
Then, for the Smurfs' and Mr. Roarke's total astonishment, he turned around quickly and moved away in steps as large as his legs could give, whereas he was shouting:
"CHESTER! COME HERE RIGHT NOW, YOU GLUTTON CHIMP!"

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 07-12-2011 06:24 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Only after Tattoo left Clumsy could ask:
"Oh, gosh, Mr. Roarke, who is this certain 'Chester'?"
Before the man in white replied Tattoo got back soon, bringing a chimpanzee with a T-shirt and pants. It had still a small plate in its hand, which obviously was too small for a human being to use.
"Look, Papa Smurf, it's the gorilla that smurfed my cookies!" Greedy exclaimed, swinging his rolling-pin.
"Leave it to me, leave it to me!" seconded Hefty. "I'll smurf it a lesson..."
"Stay just right where you are, you two!" Papa addressed them severely. "Remember what I told about behaving well here! Calm down and let Mr. Roarke solve this."
"Besides, it's not a gorilla", Brainy put in again. "It's a chimpanzee! Papa Smurf always says there's..."
"Gorilla or chimpanzee, what difference does it smurf?" Greedy didn't conform at all. "It ate all the smurfberry cookies, the empty plate is the proof!"

-
Tattoo was also annoyed.
"You greedy pig... I mean, monkey!"
(A belch was heard in reply.)
Mr. Roarke kneeled down again and addressed Greedy with a smile, trying to appease him.

-
"I imagine how upset you must be, Greedy Smurf", he said. "And I give you all the reason. But please accept my apologies for Chester. After all, your smurfberry cookies probably were smelling so good that it couldn't resist!"
(Chester showed its teeth in an apologetic "smile", making all the Smurfs - except Greedy and Grouchy - laugh a lot.)
Greedy was not really very convinced, but Mr. Roarke had talked so nicely to him that he realized to agree.
"And I hope you'll give us the pleasure of tasting them some of these days, if you don't mind", the human in white added.
At last Greedy Smurf smiled.
"Of course not, Mr. Roarke, I'm the one who shall smurf the pleasure of serving them!"
Papa Smurf smiled too, relieved to see that everything finished well.
"Anyway, Chester acted very badly, Boss, invading de Smurf village." Tattoo was still very upset. "It needs a punishment!"
"Oh, but I think this is not really necessary, Tattoo!" Papa Smurf said. "Though it has smurfed the cookies, there wasn't any serious harm in our village!"
"I HATE serious harm in our village!"
"Yes, but it can't invade any place whenever it wants, Papa Smurf." Tattoo replied, very serious. "Besides, you Smurfs are our guests and it's up to us zealing for your welfare too!"
And turning to Chester:
"As for you, go to your little house and stay dere until I tell you!"
The chimp gave the Smurfs other "smile" and left, bringing about their laughter again. Mr. Roarke couldn't help smiling, amused at his little assistant's attitude.
"Silly monkey!" Tattoo mumbled.
"Goodbye, Chester, you are of my folks! YIHIHIHIHIHIHIYA!"
"I wish I saw if you would find funny if it invaded your house and smurfed all your surprises!" Brainy Smurf observed.
"It would be funnier if it smurfed those bore quotations books of yours!"
"Look here, you smurfy little clown, I..."
"Enough, you two!!" Papa Smurf was already tired of all that. "All of this is over now and we must thank Mr. Roarke and Tattoo for smurfing it."

-

"You're right, Papa Smurf, I will..." Greedy turned around and lifted his eyes, but got surprised: "HEY! Where did they go?"
"They vanished!" Smurfette was also amazed. "But how...? They were by our side just now!!"
"Gee whiz, it even seems they were smurfed by magic!"
"It WAS magic, Clumsy, I'm convinced of that!!" Brainy put in once more. "And I'm also convinced that he is..."
Papa Smurf broke in.
"Well, this only proves Mr. Roarke is a very special human, my Smurfs. Now, let's get smurfing! We've got much work to smurf."

OK! Probably there will be more new discoveries between these two magic universes... Bye!! [Wink]

P.S.: A curiosity... The company that made the Smurfs movie is the same that produced Fantasy Island the TV series - Columbia Pictures. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-12-2011 11:01 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice ongoing with your story, Squeaky. [Happy Smurf]

But I'm still upset that you didn't reply to me about our art project. Please keep in touch. [Frown]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 07-14-2011 02:56 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks much, Amtrak, and I'm doing the latest pic - so I'll warn you when it's ready, OK? [Wild Smurf]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-14-2011 06:16 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome update Squeaky [Wink]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-15-2011 06:34 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OH I LOVE IT !!!!!! Look at brainy AND THAT CUTE MONKEY I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-15-2011 08:25 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Simply smurfy! What a cheeky little monkey... stealing those tasty smurfberry cookies. And I love that Brainy had his first toss!

[Happy Smurf]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Le Schtroumpf
Smurfling
Member # 3678

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-15-2011 04:43 PM      Profile for Le Schtroumpf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
@Squeaky Smurf
Top-notch drawings, mate. [Wink]

Binky
Smurf
Member # 2693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2011 02:43 AM      Profile for Binky       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My what a marvelous development, Squeaky. Gargamel taking a turn as dishwasher under a scornful eye is delightful. Well done, I cannot wait for further additions!

--------------------
I smurf, therefore I smurf.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted 08-03-2011 06:07 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a smurf, Smurfellows!! [Happy Smurf]
Funny (not so much) but just now I realize I've still done a little mistake. [Frown]

(...) "CHESTER! COME HERE RIGHT NOW, YOU GLUTTONOUS CHIMP!" (...)
Almost a month I had posted that chapter and only now I became aware. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Smurf My Turf
Smurfling
Member # 3657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2011 03:38 PM      Profile for Smurf My Turf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is AMAZING Squeaky! Hurry up with the next part!!!

--------------------
I want My Turf Smurfed this instant!

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2011 08:50 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
When are you gonna update your story, Squeaky? And I'm waiting for that pic for our art project.

[Frown]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.