Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination (Page 6)
Author Topic: A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-27-2010 01:07 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome Squeaky!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-05-2010 07:31 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
YEAH, great ongoing, Squeaky! [Smile]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted 11-11-2010 09:48 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Smurfy and Amtrak! My computer got some problems again (it was the monitor this time), and that's why I haven't come very often. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4709 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-12-2010 08:20 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I hope your computer gets better Squeaky!! I've been loving your story so far!!! Maybe put a Papa Smurf doll near the monitor so he can sprinkle magic on it!!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-13-2010 03:22 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Squeaky, sorry to hear your computer is acting up.... we miss seeing you all the time around here! Perhaps in addition to using Papa Smurf's magic spell to fix the monitor, get Handy Smurf to come around and have a look!!!
[Wink]

Good luck!

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 11-13-2010 09:49 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a milion, Smurfy, very kind of you!! [Big Grin]
And you too, Sassette! [Sassette Smurfling] By a great coincidence, I have Handy and, not Papa, but Greedy looking at me from the monitor where they are sitting (I borrowed other, mine is at the shop yet) and at last I got to install Photoshop again! The story has some chapters ready, and now (WHEW!) I can finish some pictures too!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 12-11-2010 03:11 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very well! Here we go again...

"Well, I've just smurfed our breakfast", added Greedy. "How about going to table before it gets cold?"
After finishing it, they stayed at their meal table, chattering animatedly. The subject was, of course, Mr. Roarke and his mysterious doings.
"What did you think about Mr. Roarke, Papa Smurf?" asked Clumsy.
"Well, I feel he's very special." Papa ignored he was saying the same that Mr. Roarke did about him. "And I think we shall smurf along very well!"
"Huh, I'm glad to hear that, for I like him very much!"
"And you also like Julie very much, right?" said Smurfette playfully.
"Of course he does, she's his girlfriend! YIHIHIHIYA!"
"Jokey, what did I tell you yesterday?"
"Sorry, Papa Smurf. But I couldn't resist..."
"You know, Papa Smurf, I agree with you." added Handy. "I think he's got..."
The chat was broken off with a car motor noise. Papa left the table and drove his way to the village entrance, where he saw Mr. Roarke and some natives arriving.
The leader Smurf smiled and made a gesture to the others:

-
Some of them came along, seeing the human in white approaching the village gate, followed by the young men carrying some wooden boxes and sacks with plants.
"Good morning, Papa Smurf!"
"Good morning, Mr. Roarke!"
"How did you spend the night?"
"Very well, thank you!!" Papa made a pause and smiled. "By the way, it was a calm and balmy night! I think we'd never slept so well before."
"Nice to know about this. Ah, we brought the plants you need for your potions and picked the sarsaparilla and all the ripe smurfberries we could find, too", explained Mr. Roarke. "Here we are..." The natives put their load carefully on the ground and left.
"Thanks! It came just in time - the last smurfberries we had were over."
Clumsy and Greedy - this one eating a smurfberry cream-covered muffin - joined them.
"Huh, good morning, Mr. Roarke!"
"Hello!" (YUM)
"Good morning, Clumsy! Greedy!"
"Why didn't Julie come with you?"
Papa smiled, amused at his little Smurf's interest.
"Julie needed to supervise a guest's fantasy, Clumsy, but next time I come here I'll bring her, I promise." Mr. Roarke answered. "By the way, I'd like to know if you Smurfs need something else. I suppose you usually prepare your own food, right?"
"It was good that you mentioned that, Mr. Roarke." said Greedy Smurf. "In fact, I'd like to ask you a few more things for me to smurf in my kitchen, if you don't mind..."
Mr. Roarke smiled.
"Of course not. What can I do for you, Greedy Smurf?"
"Well, I need some flour, milk and eggs for my recipes. And some butter too, please."
"Very well. Anything else?"
"Well, since you asked me, I'd also like some cherries, strawberries, apples, chocolate and..."
"Greedy!!" Papa Smurf told him off. "Don't smurf Mr. Roarke's goodwill!"
"But, Papa Smurf, since he put me free to ask for something else, I would be impolite if I refused..."

-
Mr. Roarke didn't resist and laughed. These little Smurfs!
"No problem, Papa Smurf", he replied, still laughing. "I'll provide everything that Greedy asked. After all, as he's responsible for the meals in Smurf village, he must have all the necessary ingredients for them!"
Other Smurfs got closer, waving and greeting.

-
"Yoo hoo - oo!" Smurfette's soft voice was heard. "Good morning, Mr. Roarke!"
"Good morning, Smurfette!" His smile grew wider.
"Good morning, Mr. Roarke!" Harmony, Hefty and Tracker saluted him at the same time.
"How are you?" asked Handy.
"Is it alright with you?" added Vanity.
Mr. Roarke waved at them, smiling. Then he heard a snoring sound coming from a corner. No doubt - it only could be a certain Smurf.
"Godd morning, Lazy!"
"ZZZZZZZZZZZZ..."
And he saw other whose angry look was unmistakable.

-

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 12-11-2010 04:22 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Then Mr. Roarke felt being pulled by his jacket sleeve. He turned around and saw a Smurf holding a yellow gift box with a red ribbon.

-

"Good morning, Mr. Roarke!" Jokey Smurf addressed him with a smile. "Here, I have a surprise for you!"
"I'll get him right!" the little prankster thought.
"OH, NO!!" once more, Brainy couldn't avoid an exclamation...
"I HATE 'OH, NO'!!" ...and Grouchy, his personal opinion.
Papa Smurf twisted his hands with apprehension whereas Jokey laughed quietly covering his mouth with his hands and Smurfette was looking at him in disapproval.
"But how kind!" Mr. Roarke began to unpack the gift box. "What must it be?"
"Don't even want to know", Brainy Smurf let his comment escape. The other Smurfs watched the scene, equally very anxious. What would be his reaction when the "surprise" made KA-BOOM??
But, for all the Smurfs' astonishment and mainly Jokey's himself, there wasn't any 'KA-BOOM'. Mr. Roarke had just opened the surprise and took it out a fine leather small box, which contained... a pair of gold cuff-links!

-

"?" (Brainy's eyes grew as wide as his own glasses.)
"!" (Papa could say nothing.)
"!?!" (Jokey's mouth opened in astonishment. He couldn't believe in his own eyes!!)
"The cuff-links are beautiful!" Mr. Roarke contemplated the gift with a wide smile on his face. "Thank you very much!"
Jokey couldn't reply. He was still open-mouthed.
"I HATE cuff-links!"
Grouchy was the only Smurf who said something.
As if nothing in special had happened, Mr. Roarke put the small box in his pocket and turned to Papa Smurf, who was still amazed at that situation.
"Papa Smurf?" Mr. Roarke addressed him.
"Huh?!" the leader Smurf got startled.
"Would you mind if we can have a talk?" he said with another smile. "I'd like to know something else about your magic potions."
"Oh, yes, sure..." Papa was not very attentive after all of that from some minutes ago. But he got to recover his calmness and made an effort to seem natural.
He turned to the Smurfs:
"Unpack the sarsaparilla and smurfberries and smurf them in our warehouse", he asked them. "The other things, you can take them to my laboratory, my Smurfs. Mr. Roarke and I need to talk about magic."
"May I go with you, Papa Smurf?" Brainy approached. "After all, as your assistant I think I can also take part in the talk, can't I? You always say that..."
"Sorry, Brainy, I need you to smurf with the others, so please go help them, alright?"
The spectacled Smurf made a scowl but replied nothing.
Only then Papa saw that Jokey was still standing on his same place since that situation. The little Smurf couldn't help being astonished.
"And you too, Jokey!"
"Huh, hem? Wha?!"
Brainy Smurf, who was upset over Papa Smurf's refusal, lost what remained of his patience.
"You heard Papa Smurf!! MOVE IT!!"
Jokey opened his eyes wide, being caught by surprise. So astonished he was that he didn't react, but followed a sullen Brainy, turning around once in a while to look at Mr. Roarke.
"No, he's not a common human at all!" he thought.

It seems this chapter of today was full of surprises!! [Eek!] [Razz] [Big Grin]
And that's all... for now. [Wink]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-12-2010 12:27 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
lol, awesome update...Love Jokey's face when Roarke holds out the cuff-links [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-12-2010 06:18 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What can I say??? AWESOME maybe?? Talk about unexpected twists.. could Jokey be turning over a new leaf? A gift box that doesn't explode?

I LOVE IT SQUEAKY!!

And my message to Grouchy: who doesn't like some nice cufflinks?? Really!! LOL

[Cool] [Cool]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 12-12-2010 01:19 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ha ha ha, that's right, Raven... Jokey Smurf didn't wait for that!! Thanks!! [Wink]
And thank you too, Smurfy!! But, if he'll really do it, hmmm... Particularly, I don't believe... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2010 08:08 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And Smurfy, I wonder if the Smurfs wore shirts Grouchy would love cuff-links? Teeheehee... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Pinkie
Smurf
Member # 3182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-18-2010 03:57 PM      Profile for Pinkie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What a great story!
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-26-2010 10:06 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is just GREAT! The chapter was full of surprises. Nice work, Squeaky!
[Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 01-10-2011 05:31 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, Pinkie and Sassette! I'm very glad that you're enjoying it. [Happy Smurf]
And now, time for another update!

Mr. Roarke got Papa Smurf in his hand and took him to a large rock near the village gate, under a large palm-tree. He put the leader Smurf gently on the rock and sat aside him.
"Well, Mr. Roarke", Papa asked, "what do you truly want to talk with me?"
"I see you guessed my subject is not about magic potions, Papa Smurf." Mr. Roarke's eyebrows raised in admiration. "In fact, that's something more serious that, however, shall interest you. But I didn't want to tell you before the Smurfs, they could get alarmed."
"I've imagined that. What happened, Mr. Roarke?"

-
"I met Gargamel the sorcerer yesterday."
"Smurfberries! And how did it smurf?"
"Two Fantasy Island police guards took him to my bungalow, for he was importuning some guests, asking them questions about the Smurfs..."
"Naturally he wanted to know if at least one of them saw us. He had already tried to catch us a little time after the moment when we got here."
"Yes, Clumsy Smurf told me about this. I know you all got here through magic, Papa Smurf, but what about Gargamel? Did he use any kind of spell to go after you?"
"No, no, I'm sure he didn't. I'm afraid my magic powder has smurfed onto him and his cat when I used it to release my Smurfs. It just can be the only explanation!"
"Then it's exactly so. Since he wouldn't find you again under other way..."
"And what was your impression on him?"
The man in white shook his head.
"Lamentable, Papa Smurf. He's just like Clumsy described: a mean and spiteful man. People of all moods and characters have come here, but positively he's one of the most disagreeable ones I've ever met!"
"Did he tell what he wanted, Mr. Roarke?"
"Yes, he practically demanded a fantasy..."
"... which is catching the Smurfs, of course! That's what he's always wanted!"
"And that's about it I'd like to know, Papa Smurf. Why does he wanted so much to capture you?"
"I think I know the reason, Mr. Roarke... Have you ever heard of the philosopher's stone?"
"Yes... A compound which many alchemists had tried to find, since it would have the power of changing everything in gold! And what is the relation to the Smurfs?"
"Well, for all I know he found out a formula to make gold..."
"Perhaps any formula whose main ingredients would be Smurfs?"
"I believe so, or else he would leave us alone!"
"He also told me he wished to catch you to eat... Is it true, Papa Smurf?"
The oldest Smurf sighed.
"That's very true, Mr. Roarke. When he isn't trying to get us to smurf gold, he does it in order to smurf a dish of us! Maybe he believes that eating Smurfs could make him a powerful wizard, or something like that..."
"I was wondering about that, too."
"Did he make you any offer for you to smurf his fantasy?"
Mr. Roarke smiled, remembering the moment when he pretended not to know anything about the Smurfs.
"Naturally."
"And if I know Gargamel, he must have smurfed you the moon in exchange for it, right?"
"He didn't go as far as to do it. He asked me to help catch you all and I would be given gold - made of Smurfs, according to what he said - as payment. I didn't accept it, of course."
"And where is he, now?"
"I sent him to work at our kitchen, where all the guests' meals are prepared. That was the way I found to keep him under vigilance, so that he won't be free to wander around Fantasy Island trying to find you, Papa Smurf." Mr. Roarke made a pause and added: "I only could have him arrested if he did something against the island law, such as causing harm to a guest or a native."
"I understand, but... what about Azrael the cat?"
"It's at our animal shelter, for public health reasons."
"Whew!! I'm truly relieved to hear of this, Mr. Roarke. You don't know, but did very well to keep it away too. That cat is as terrible as its master."
"I suppose it usually pursues you too?"
"Yes, mainly to have one of us for lunch", Papa replied.
"But how did Gargamel meet you? For all I was told about, the original Smurf village is situated inside a forest, right?"
"We didn't even know of his existence until a Smurf fell into one of his traps, Mr. Roarke", Papa Smurf explained. "But when we learnt of what happened, we had to leave our village and rescue him from Gargamel's claws!"
"Ah, so that's it..." Mr. Roarke put his hand over his chin.
"That's why Gargamel hates us so much", Papa sighed again. "He never conformed to be defeated, and since then he sworn revenge and has always chased us. Luckily he is not so intelligent, or else there wouldn't any Smurfs in the world!"
"This would be very awful", Mr. Roarke commented. "I couldn't imagine a world without beings such as fairies, elves, unicorns or mermaids... You Smurfs take part in this universe in a certain way, Papa Smurf."
Papa was about to reply "And so do you, Mr. Roarke", when:
"Papa Smurf!" Brainy got back running. "We've already finished storing the things, you can smurf in your laboratory now!"
"Thanks, Brainy! Well, Mr. Roarke, I think our 'chat' about magic (Papa Smurf smiled and winked him an eye) is over for a while... However, I'd still like to ask you something about but this can wait. I must smurf some potions for our kitchen garden now - Farmer Smurf cares for it and needs a little help once in a while."
"Ah! Please ask him if he would like to know our plantations. I think this shall interest him very much!"
"He'll get very pleased, no doubt. Thank you again, Mr. Roarke, and bye for now!" He jumped off the rock and drove his way to the village.
Then Mr. Roarke noticed Brainy Smurf was standing in front of him, with arms akimbo and a distrustful look.

-

"I don't know how you did it, Mr. Roarke", Brainy began, wagging his finger. "But you DID it, truly!"
"Nothing escapes to your smartness, Brainy Smurf!" Mr. Roarke smiled, not caring about the little Smurf's attitude. "You're really very intelligent!"
Brainy raised his nose.
"Thank you! But I would be very careful if I were you!"
Mr. Roarke's eyebrow's raised and his smile grew wider.
"Careful, Brainy? Why?"
"Jokey Smurf is the prankster in Smurf village. He gives everysmurf surprises that explode when one opens it. But this didn't happen to you. And if I know Jokey, he won't give up!"
"What do you mean, Brainy Smurf?"
"I mean he won't get happy until he smurfs you in one of his jokes, Mr. Roarke", the Smurf with glasses explained, still very serious. "So, you had better be prepared for any thing he wants to smurf to you!"
"Thank you very much for informing, Brainy", Mr. Roarke replied, still smiling. "Don't worry, I'll be careful."
"Well, you were warned. Excuse me" - and leaving the man in white, Brainy took his way to the village.
"I'm smurfsure he had something to do with that", he thought. "Still, I'd better talk to Papa Smurf about!"

So that's it!! The Smurfs shall get to know a little more about Fantasy Island universe... And so will somebody else too! [Gargamel] [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-10-2011 06:35 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
WONDERFUL!

You did a different style of artwork this time... how did you do it? It is also a very nice style. I love both styles! You are really talented, Squeaky. Smurfy thanks for sharing!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-10-2011 06:48 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a million for your kindness, Sassette!! [Sassette Smurfling] [Big Grin]
Well, the pics were done in watercolor this time, for I have Photoshop anymore and the CD-ROMs I borrowed were not accepted by my PC new configuration. And the've got some different tones, because... well, how about taking a look here? [Wink]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-10-2011 08:58 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice Continuation, Squeaky. But as for the pic, it's really tough to say. I hope you get Photoshop back soon. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-11-2011 02:42 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have to say this such a fun story!
I really interested in making a story with some
gorgeous artwork like this for long time!
Do you using somekind of photoshop program to
help save time and beautiful artwork?
By the way squeaky the one with watercolor wasn't
that bad it's look rather softer feel to it.
I can't help but to keep on practicing on my
smurf artwork it's still not good enough to
post here.
I was really obsessed with highest quality so
that's why i never post mine before.

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-11-2011 09:20 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Squeaky, thanks for answering my question! I missed your answer before. Teehee, I think I may have been typing my question at the same time you were describing your method in the Smurf Art Showcase message!
[Wink]

Brainy Smurf Snaeha, every artist has his / her own style. You shouldn't compare yourself to other artists. You can't worry about not being good enough - there is no such thing as "perfect" art! Just put your heart into it and try your best... I bet you'll create something really smurfy!

Keep practicing and remember that we're all your friends here so we would all love to see your Smurf artwork whenever you're ready to share it!
[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-11-2011 11:18 PM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks,sassette.
So if it my own style i'm just planning on it
right now but it'll take some time i can't
tell you when but i'm pretty sure this one that
i'm planning will be smurfy!
By the way i'm really good at put my heart into
the work so thanks again i was almost completely
fogot what i always does best!

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2011 08:16 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I agree with Sassette, Brainy!! You shouldn't be worried over this or that art style, since everysmurf has one's own. And we all hope to see both your art and Smurf fan fic here in Bluebuddies too!! [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted 03-21-2011 12:12 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Pity, due to problems in my PC mouse I couldn't post more pics for it's necessary cropping them out - it only clicks, it can drag no more - so that the new chapter shall be much smaller this time. Sorry, Smurfs... [Frown]

Mr. Roarke returned to his bungalow without suspecting the Smurfs were, once again, talking about him that moment.
"After all, where did you smurf those cuff-links, Jokey Smurf?" asked Brainy, intrigued.
"Anyway, it was such a very good trick!" commented Papa Smurf, without mentioning what he in fact had already guessed.
"But it happens it wasn't a trick of mine!" Jokey replied, still disappointed. "My surprise was prepared to explode, and I don't know from where those knick-knacks come!"
"I understand!!" Papa put his hands behind his back whereas looking at Jokey steadily. "In a few words, you really wanted to smurf Mr. Roarke in your usual prank, didn't you?"
Jokey didn't know what to say. Finally, he answered with a forced smile:
"W-why, Papa Smurf... The surprise didn't blow up, did it?"
"If Jokey didn't put the cuff-links in the surprise, who would have done it then, Papa Smurf?" Brainy asked.
"All of this is very strange, Brainy. The first time ever I saw Mr. Roarke, I just perceived he wasn't any kind of human. By the way, everything here has got something magical..."
Brainy opened his eyes wide.
"Do you mean he is a sorcerer like Gargamel?"
"Oh, Brainy, of course not!" Papa replied, a bit annoyed at Brainy's reaction. "And since he has some powers, I bet he uses them for good! I'm smurfsure of that!"
"I think so, Papa Smurf." Handy expressed his opinion.
"And he seems not to have bad intentions." added Hefty.
"Mr. Roarke was very nice and kind to me!" said Clumsy.
"He's so elegant... and charming too!" Smurfette thought, but didn't dare to say it.
"I liked him just right when I saw him!" commented Greedy, while relishing another muffin.
"That's right!" seconded Tailor. "It must very difficult not liking him!"
"As well as it's very easy not liking Gargamel!" said Vanity.

-
Immediately the other Smurfs got silent and looked at Grouchy with staring eyes. Did they really hear that??
Only Jokey Smurf didn't pay much attention. He was quiet mulling over the situation, and suddenly thought:

-
"Well, it doesn't matter! Having magical powers or not, I won't give up! I'll smurf him other surprise, and then... Oh, it shall be rather funny seeing him with those white clothes all smudged! It will make my day!"

-
And smiled, foreseeing the moment when the mysterious human would be gotten in his practical joke.
His naughty expression didn't passed unnoticed to Papa Smurf:
"Hmmm... What's the matter, Jokey?"
"Nothing, Papa Smurf..." he replied as innocently as he could.
Meanwhile...

Well, all I have to do now is get a new mouse in order to finish my other pics! So bye for now... [Roll Eyes]

P.S.: All the pics (but Grouchy's, which had been done on Photoshop when I still had it) were colored in Paint.

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2011 01:27 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Absolutely delightful, Squeaky!!! Oh how Jokey is such a naughty little Smurf with an active imagination! Poor Mr. Roarke looks a mess! All of your pictures are simply amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed this latest chapter. Thanks!!!!
[Big Grin]

Good luck fixing your computer troubles. Hopefully it wasn't some sort of Jokey sabotage!
[Wink]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2011 05:18 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That would be Jokey's expression in "Monkey On Your Smurf" when he tries to get some dirt out of Empath about him and Smurfette doing...things together.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.