Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination (Page 4)
Author Topic: A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-30-2009 11:12 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, Sammy! That's right, Brainy couldn't help getting silent for a long time... [Big Grin] And I'm looking forward to your new story, too! [Cool]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4903 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 10-03-2009 08:08 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Other update again:

"But, Papa Smurf, who knows if this native plant shall really smurf as well as the sarsaparilla you are used to smurfing with?" Brainy interrupted again.
"It shall serve perfectly, Brainy, so don't smurf about that, right?" Papa replied half crossly.
The girls got back to take the tray at which the Smurfs had helped themselves. After they left, Mr. Roarke sat at his table with the Smurfs before him. Clumsy was feeling so comfortable that he realized to climb up the human's shoulder, where he sat on. Smurfette took the initiative of asking:

Click for a bigger pic!

"Please, talk about your island, Mr. Roarke!"
"That's right, tell us!" seconded Hefty.
"Why do you call it Fantasy Island?" asked Vanity, without taking his eyes off his mirror.
"Yes, why?" added Dreamy.
"That's a long story, my friends Smurfs." He made a pause and continued:
"Fantasy Island welcomes people from every part in the world whose objective is making all their dreams and fantasies come true... Even the ones considered as impossible!"
"I HATE making dreams and fantasies come true!"
"Oh, c'mon, Grouchy!" Hefty got annoyed.
Mr. Roarke laughed discretly and said:
"Now that's your turn, Smurfs. So you live in a village, in the middle of a forest..."
"That's right! And our houses are made of mushrooms, you know?"
"And it's Papa Smurf who prepares the magic potions that help us very much!"
"We work at the dam which controls the big river!"
"Which is Smurf River!"
"I HATE Smurf River!"
Tattoo addressed Mr. Roarke, worried.

-

Mr. Roarke frowned, reflecting. That was true. A bungalow could serve perfectly for any guests - but not special guests whose height reached only 8 inches - or three apples tall, according to Smurf standard measure. Besides, a house full of Smurfs wouldn't be suitable at all, with human guests nearby the surroundings: the natural human curiosity could be harmful to the small blue people. Finally, he said:
"I think you all will get safer if you stay among the island inhabitants, Papa Smurf. The natives are very used to... unusual guests, and they have a very peaceful life in their village."
"I understand, Mr. Roarke, and many thanks for your care. I agree we had better stay away from your guests' view."
"Oh, but do you mean we must be kept away from you all?" Smurfette was disheartened. "I'd like so much to watch some views of your island..."
"Gee, and won't I see Julie?" Clumsy let his comment escape out.
"Please, be patient, you two", said Papa Smurf. "You seem to forget that Mr. Roarke and his assistants are very busy people who look after their guests' welfare, and that we smurfed here just by chance."
"Don't worry, we'll always be at your disposal for whatever you need", Mr. Roarke tried to animate them. "I promise you!"
"But how shall you know when we...?" Brainy was going on but Papa cut him off.
"I'm quite sure we shall do very well there, my Smurfs. And something tells me that Mr. Roarke shall know whenever we need him, too." The leader Smurf took a glance at the tall human in white and smiled. "After all, since this is Fantasy Island I won't be amazed if everything is possible here!"
Mr. Roarke repaid Papa's smile and stood up:
"Well, that's it." he said. "You Smurfs are more rested, so we can take you to the village right now. Tattoo, please go and ask for the car."
"Right, Boss!" The little human left the study.
"Car? What is your car like?" Handy Smurf was curious again.
"I HATE cars!"
Mr. Roarke cast a rapid glance at Grouchy while he was answering the inventive Smurf:
"You'll see it, Handy, when it comes here. And don't think I forgot your request for seeing the plane."
"I HATE planes!"
Handy couldn't avoid a mug, upset about Grouchy's remarks, whereas Mr. Roarke couldn't help a smile. Why, that little Smurf was so grumpy that he was even amusing!
Tattoo got back warning the island car was on the way. Papa Smurf reunited the Smurfs, telling:
"Well, my little Smurfs, come along, it's time to go now!"
"Is this village very far from here, Mr. Roarke?" yawned Lazy, who had been woken up unwillingly.
"No, Lazy Smurf, only about an hour and half route!"
"!"

So that's it! Bye for now... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2009 08:29 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
grouchys comments made me laugh!
[Big Grin]
and handy is so cuet when he want to look at human inventions
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2009 09:01 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very nice chapters, Squeaky. Keep it up. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-05-2009 12:11 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great work Squeaky!!! I can't wait for more! I love the Fantasy Island bungalow too!!!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 10-05-2009 11:02 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Sammy, Amtrak and Smurfy1For2! I'm really glad you liked it. [Big Grin]
This is my thousandth posting, so that I realized to change my avatar today! [Wink]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-06-2009 04:53 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
your welcome squeaky
nice new avatar!
and congrats on 1000 posts!

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-14-2009 09:14 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Sammy! [Wink]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-15-2009 10:31 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Super duper smurfy! Great pictures too!!!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2009 10:14 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, Sassette, and there will be more surprises ahead... [Smile] [Smurfette] [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2009 11:49 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Even smurfier than normal now!! Great work, Grouchy's comments are just hilarious!
[Big Grin]

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 12-04-2009 02:34 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, DEVO Smurf! And you are quite right (LAUGH) about Grouchy. If he does it all the time among the Smurfs, just imagine in an unknown land! [Big Grin]
I've updated my story and tried to finish some pics so that I can post at least a big chapter after Xmas, I hope I'll manage to do it on time! [Cool]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-05-2009 02:12 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Pictures and a new big chapter - that will be a nice holiday present for us! Don't worry about being on time, we'll be happy to get it whenever you're ready!
[Wink]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-05-2009 07:45 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I hope too see your next chapter soon!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-06-2010 06:46 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, I hope I'll begin to post it at least next week. I'm finishing some pictures and I must finish them at first!! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Jordan Rivers
Smurf
Member # 3118

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-26-2010 05:11 PM      Profile for Jordan Rivers       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hey, what happens next? I'm hooked, Squeaky.
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 02-26-2010 06:07 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The story is already updated, Jordan, and there are three pictures to be finished yet. Keep smurfy!! [Scuba Smurf] [Big Grin] [Wild Smurf] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 04-09-2010 02:38 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OK! I'm back!!
Whew!! At last the whole chapter is ready. [Cool]

When the car arrived, Mr. Roarke, helped by his two assistants, took the Smurfs to he porch where the red car was in front of it. He exempted the driver, telling he himself would drive it that turn.
"So this is your car, Mr. Roarke!" Handy was amazed. "I've never seen one like this!" And added: "At least, not with this material!"
"Such a charming one!" commented Smurfette.
The Smurfs jumped happily inside the car onto the back seat; at their request, Julie stayed among them, putting Smurfette, Clumsy and at least six more Smurfs on her knees while Tattoo sat down the passenger seat beside Mr. Roarke, who took the car direction and drove it towards the road that took to the village. For the back seat not to get so crowded, some Smurfs had passed to the one where Tattoo was sitting while Papa Smurf got on Mr. Roarke's right shoulder, leaning on his collar.
As the car was going along the Smurfs were quiet for a while, contemplating the exuberant nature around, sometimes giving exclamations on seeing an unknown bird or butterfly which passed flying quickly by the car. But after a certain time they began to get used to the panorama - and bored.

Click for a bigger Smurf pic!

They went along the road, while fine backgrounds were shown before their eyes. But this didn't seem to interest the Smurfs anymore.

(To be continued... For I didn't get to upload 7 pictures...) [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 04-09-2010 03:27 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Finally they arrived at an open space with several bamboo cabins from where some natives in their typical clothes came and approached; Mr. Roarke got off the car and addressed them.
"I have some special guests who are in danger and need our help." he said. "So, would you mind if they stayed here in your village?"
"You can always count on us, Mr. Roarke", answered Mako, the native leader. "Where are they now?"
"Right here, in my car. Just a moment..." He moved away a bit and called:
"Please, come on, Smurfs..."
The inhabitants got quite amazed at seeing those little blue creatures running and bouncing like small rubber balls in their direction. Mr. Roarke stretched his hand out to Papa Smurf and put him on his shoulder.

"Hello", Papa saluted the village chief. "Smurfy nice to meet you all and we are smurfingly thankful for your kindness since now!"
"Smurf...?" The human got speechless for a moment. Mr. Roarke laughed and explained:
"They usually use this term to mean almost everything they see or do, so don't worry, you'll get used soon."
"That's really amazing", the chief commented. "And also the first tme ever we saw little people such as you. all of you are welcome, Papa Smurf, and now we must choose a good place for you to be installed."
"I have a suggestion: since the original Smurf village is situated in the heart of a forest, how about settling down a similar one in these surroundings?" said Mr. Roarke. "It would be more practical to everybody, so that you could stay even... over there!" And he indicated a huge glade surrounded by some palm-trees, not very far from the native village.
"A replica of de Smurf village in Fantasy Island?" Tattoo was amazed. "Boss, dat's a wonderful idea!"

To be continued... [Cool]

--------------------

Editorette
Smurf
Member # 2533

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 04-09-2010 06:11 PM      Profile for Editorette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice! Excellent use of the "Is it much farther, Papa Smurf?" gag.

Beautiful art as always ... I love this fic.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 04-09-2010 06:25 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Oh, Mr. Roarke, come on!!" Brainy Smurf commented ironically. "So do you mean you intend to build up a village just alike ours? Oh, please! We are 101 Smurfs, with a mushroom house to each! This is absosmurfly impossible!"
Tattoo felt like giving the Smurf a piece of his mind, but contained himself. Mr. Roarke smiled, but his eyes were serious when he answered:
"My little and incredulous blue friend, 'impossible' is a word that doesn't exist in Fantasy Island!"
Brainy didn't reply, but crossed his arms and frowned, looking sideways at Mr. Roarke. The other Smurfs started to giggle, very amused at the situation, and Papa Smurf intervened in order to calm spirits down:
"Well, you heard him, my Smurfs. And as I've already said before, I'm convinced that everysmurf can happen here. I don't know how you shall do this, Mr. Roarke, but I'm very interested to see it, if you don't mind."
"Oh, all of you Smurfs will know how it's done", said the tall man in white, "because I'll need your help."
"Wow, that's great!" Handy got enthusiastic. "I can hardly wait to begin it!"
"Me, too!" seconded Smurfette.
"Me too!" added other Smurfs.
"I HATE 'me too'!"
"Huh, but how shall we help you, Mr. Roarke?" Clumsy was confused.
"Don't worry, Clumsy," Mr. Roarke smiled at him. "In fact it shall be simpler than you can imagine."
"(YAAAAAWWWNNN) Well, the chat is very good but if you excuse me, I'll smurf a little nap under that bush, and..."
Lazy couldn't finish what he said, for Mr. Roarke's hand took him just when he was going his way.

"But, Mr. Roarke, I'm feeling so drowsy..."
"I HATE 'buts'!"
"Stop that, Lazy", Papa Smurf approached. "All of us must collaborate!"
Leaving the villagers, the tall human reunited the Smurfs and, followed by Tattoo and Julie, guded them to the chosen place.
"Well, here we are. What's the next step, Mr. Roarke?" asked Hefty.
The man in white positioned himself in front of them, kneeled down and said:
"Please look at me, all of you."
"Don't say you intend to hypnotize us! YIHIHIHIHIHIHIYA!"
"Quiet, Jokey, it's no time for gags!" Papa Smurf told him off.
"I HATE gags!"
"Shh! Let's all do what he's asking, right?"
So the little blue creatures got silent and looked fixedly at him.

Mr. Roarke squinted his eyes, moved his hand slowly before them and added:
"Now, close your eyes and think of your village, as deeply and detailed as you can visualize."
The Smurfs obeyed.
Papa Smurf felt something like a light shake passing around his body, later as if he was being involved by a soft mist. But this sensation didn't last over three minutes.
"Very well. Now open your eyes and turn around!"
When the Smurfs did it, they couldn't avoid some exclamations...
"OOOOOOOOOOH!" "AAAAAAAAAAH!"
...because the whole Smurf village was before their wondered eyes!!
"Look, Papa Smurf!" Smurfette was truly ecstatic. "I can see my house right there!"
"Yes, and here's the village well!" exclaimed Harmony.
"And our warehouse is there, too!" added Greedy.
The other Smurfs went on commenting excitedly as they were recognizing several familiar points.
"Amazing. Absosmurfly amazing! That's only what I have to say for now." said Papa, smiling. "Mr. Roarke, you've got such a style!"
"Thank you, Papa Smurf, I really hope you all will like it!"
"Gee, we're already enjoying it, Mr. Roarke!" Clumsy was beside himself with gladness.
Tattoo didn't resist provoking Brainy:
"What now, wise blue guy, what do you think about dis?"
"Personally I think Papa Smurf would do it better (that Brainy Smurf didn't want throw in the sponge at all...), but this shall serve for a while!"
"Don't be a smurf in the neck, Brainy", put in Hefty, upset. "it's really perfect!"
"Well then", Mr. Roarke broke in on the discussion before it got worse. "what are you waiting for entering the village and looking over in order to check if everything is alright?"
The Smurfs didn't think twice. They ran towards it in a happy and noisy hurry, like children on their way to the amusement park. Yet Papa Smurf stayed with Mr. Roarke and his assistants.
"Mr. Roarke, you got to smurf a perfect copy of our village. Thanks for the great job!"
"My pleasure, Papa Smurf. Won't you go there, too?"
"I'll do it soon. At the moment there's something else I'd like to ask."

Brainy got back. "Clumsy entered your lab again! Hurry up, before he makes another smurfoolishness!"
The leader Smurf sighed.
"Excuse me, Mr, Roarke, but it seems our talk must wait. Duty calls me..."
"It doesn't matter. Just remember that whenever you smurfs need something you shall find me nearby here."
"I am quite smurfsure of that. See you later, then! Bye, Julie! Tattoo!" And he moved away followed by Brainy.
Mr. Roarke stood up and Tattoo addressed him.
"Boss, dis time you surpassed yourself! So dat's what de Smurf village is like!"
"I'm also delighted at seeing it so far, Mr. Roarke! Adorable!" commented Julie. "I only hope they'll get along well there!"
"That's what I hope, too", he replied. "At least they shall be away from that evil wizard's sight."
"Yes, Boss, it was really a good idea keeping de Smurfs dere. And I don't think dey shall give us any work."
"I agree", Mr. Roarke answered with a smile. "The Smurfs seem to me very nice and peaceful creatures. I can't imagine them acting like goblins or trolls, who are said to cause trouble to mortals."
"I don't believe that. They're so cute..." once more Julie expressed her opinion.
"Now that our blue little friends are well installed, let's go back. We must see if the guests' fantasies are working well, and tomorrow I'll send Papa Smurf the ingredients I promised him."
They entered the car and left the village.
And talking of the village...

That's right!! What now? I wonder if something unexpected may happen... [Wink]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-09-2010 07:56 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SMURFAROO!!! Absosmurfly delightful! What a fun story filled with such imagination... and wonderful pictures!

Such a fantastic job, Squeaky!
[Big Grin]

And now we're left wondering what it was that Papa may have asked...
[Wink]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-10-2010 07:09 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome Squeaky!!! They're all great but I love how they're all piled into the car in this one, all those smurfs stuffed into one car!! They're so cute!

quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-11-2010 02:01 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Editorette!! [Big Grin] And yes, I found it would be pretty funny if I inserted that!
Thanks also, Sassette! By the way, something very surprising shall happen next chapter... [Sassette Smurfling] [Wink]
And big thanks, Smurfy, I'm glad that you enjoyed it! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-11-2010 07:57 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Surprises... I love smurfy surprises!
[Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.