Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination (Page 3)
Author Topic: A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 06-08-2009 10:36 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very well!! Time for great emotions and happy meetings...

And it happened again. They began to feel sleepy, and then... PUFF!!
Mr. Roarke and Tattoo had returned to his study, and Julie was asked for other duties in the island. Clumsy got intrigued:
"Gee! Won't you stay with us, Julie?"
She smiled.
"I have some tasks of mine to do, Clumsy, but I'll be back when I finish them, I promise. Of course, if you don't mind, Mr. Roarke..."
"Surely you can, Julie", he said, smiling too. "This little blue friend of ours needs the possible care from all of us."
Click here for a bigger Fantasy Island Smurfs picture!
"Oh, how nice! Thanks, Mr. Roarke! See you later, Clumsy", she got closer the little Smurf and kissed him on his face. He got wide-eyed and blushed - changing from sky-blue to pink! Tattoo could not avoid a laugh, and Mr. Roarke put his hand on his mouth to hold his own one. After she left, he turned to the Smurf:
"It would be good if you could remember what place of Fantasy Island you Smurfs were before Gargamel surprised you all, Clumsy. Then we'd go and try to find them."
"Oh my, I really have no idea, Mr. Roarke!" the Smurf answered. "We fell asleep after Papa Smurf used his magic and then..."
Clumsy could not continue, for a sudden huge flash appeared on Mr. Roarke's table whereas a strange crystalline sound - ZEEM! PLEEM! - was heard... And all the Smurfs appeared before their eyes!
"Where are we?!..." Hefty stuttered.
The two humans got speechless, in astonishment, seeing those blue elfin people dazed and half-awake reunited together on the table. And once more Tattoo was the first to say:
"Boss, look! More Smurfs! Dey must be about one hundred... But how dey get to arrive here?"
"Well, Tattoo, by magic, certainly. But the most important thing is that all of them seem to be here!"
Clumsy opened a large smile and exclaimed, feeling very happy:
"GEE WHIZ!! THEY'RE THE ONES!"
Feeling still a bit dizzy, Brainy addressed Papa Smurf:
"Is here where Clumsy is?"
"It seems we are on an enormous table!" Papa was equally stunned, and then Vanity held his arm and shook it nervously, at the same time he was pointing upwards:
"P-papa Smurf... LOOK!!"
Mr. Roarke got aprehensive at this moment. He had already imagined what the Smurfs' reaction would be, on coming upon some human presence before them - so he made Tattoo a discret gesture for him to be quiet.
When the Smurfs saw they weren't alone, a wave of nervousness and panic aroused among them:
"OHH!" Smurfette could hardly stifle a scream.
"OH, NO!!"
"GULP!"
"I HATE 'GULPS'!"
"Such a fear!..."
"This is not funny at..."
"They're humans!"
"What are we gonna do now?!"
"We're smurfed - again!!"
"Calm down, my Smurfs!" Papa Smurf was trying to reassure them, when he heard a very familiar voice:
"PAPA SMURF!!"
Papa turned around at once and smiled widely:
"CLUMSY!!" And opened his arms to his dear little Smurf who was believed to be missing. The other Smurfs ran to them, giving cries of joy and shedding tears of relief.
Seeing them, the two humans changed glances and smiled, satisfied with such a happy new meeting. Tattoo whispered:
"Dere's a Smurf with a white beard... And his clothes are red! I wonder if he's deir leader, Boss?"
"I think so, Tattoo, he must be the one that Clumsy calls Papa Smurf."
"Clumsy, I see that you are doing quite well!" Papa said.
"I am, and thanks to them!" And he pointed to Mr. Roarke and Tattoo, who were still appreciating their cheerfulness.
Papa Smurf looked at them and smiled,interested.
"Who are your human friends?"
"They helped me when I got lost from you and Gargamel was after me!"
The oldest Smurf made as if to approach the humans, but Brainy touched his arm.
"Papa Smurf..." he whispered.
"What's the matter, Brainy?" Papa asked in the same voice tone.
"Do you think we must trust in them?"
"Why not? You listened to what Clumsy said."
"We have to be careful, Papa smurf! Humans generally have bad intentions! And yourself always say that..."
"Yes, Brainy, I know", Papa was so happy about finding Clumsy again that he didn't even lose his patience with Brainy as sometimes he used to do, "but something tells me these aren't any kind of humans!"
"You don't need to be afraid!" said Clumsy, animated. "They're friendly!"
Followed by this last one, Papa Smurf moved away from them and made his way to the two humans tranquilly, stopping at the edge of the table and raising them his eyes.
Mr. Roarke realized to speak at first.
"You must be Papa Smurf", he said with a smile. "Clumsy told me about you."
"Yes, I am," replied the Smurf leader, also smiling, "and those are my little Smurfs. We all would like to thank you for the help you gave to Clumsy Smurf."
"Very nice to meet you", the tall human in white held his hand out to Papa Smurf, who shook it. "I'm Mr. Roarke, and all of you are welcome to Fantasy Island. Be my guests!"
"Thanks once more, very kind of you."
"And this is Tattoo."
"Hello, nice to meet you!"
"Moi aussi, Monsieur." Tattoo replied, smiling too.
Then Papa turned around and saw the Smurfs were standing on the same place:
"Come on, my Smurfs". he told them. "Come and talk to our new friends."
But they didn't move, cringed and gathered around in a blue crowd. Mr. Roarke and Tattoo felt like laughing, seeing that 'Smurf cake' on the middle of the table. This made Papa Smurf get impatient:
"YOU THERE, STOP BEING FEARFUL AND GREET MR. ROARKE AND TATTOO!"
This worked quite well. Little by little the Smurfs approached where Clumsy and Papa Smurf were, some with forced smiles, others saluting and anothers waving bashfully:
"Gee!"
"!"
"Nice to meet you!"
"Howdy!"
"Hello!"
"Hi!"
"Is it alright?"
"Hey, did he say 'Fantasy Island'?"
"I HATE Fantasy Island!"
"Shh! These aren't manners, Grouchy!"
Brainy got closer Papa Smurf and talked in a low voice again:
"Look how short that younger human is, Papa Smurf..."
"He's a dwarf, Brainy, like our friend Peewit. But be discret, alright?"
"Mr. Roarke addressed the Smurfs, asking:
"Won't you please come closer? Let us see you all."

Well then? It seems the Smurfs not only found sweet little Clumsy, but also had just made new friends!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Comin' back again... Bye!! [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4899 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2009 12:03 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow, splendid chapter, Squeaky! And, (LOL!), the pic. with Julie kissing Clumsy is indeed very cute! [Big Grin]

Keep up the good work. [Smile]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2009 03:28 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a lot, Amtrak! It took a little more time but the meeting between the Smurfs and Fantasy Island characters at last happened! [Wink]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2009 04:33 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That smooch is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I love it!!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 06-10-2009 10:22 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(LAUGH) Thanks a lot, Smurfy1For2!! And there will be many more emotions... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-10-2009 01:53 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
aww so cute!

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-10-2009 02:44 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is awesome Squeaky, keep up the great work [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-10-2009 03:09 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The smooch picture is the cutest thing ever! [Big Grin]
Great work as always [Smile]

--------------------
"Ohhh! we're the pepper pirates, we sail the seven seas, spices are our business, so pass the pepper please!"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 06-10-2009 06:22 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a lot, Sammy, Raven and Divine Sheep! [Happy Smurf] And the meeting didn't finish yet... [Wink]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-12-2009 10:22 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is so adorable! The story is wonderful - the smurfs and humans finally meet (yeah!) and the pictures are simply adorable. I LOVE IT!!!

Great job, Squeaky!
[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 07-02-2009 12:44 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, Sassette!! [Big Grin]
Alright! Let's go ahead... [Happy Smurf]

"Look how short that younger human is, Papa Smurf..."
"He's a dwarf, Brainy, like our friend Peewit. But be discret, right?"
Mr. Roarke addressed the Smurfs, asking:
"Won't you please come closer? Let us see you all."

-

101 pairs of curious eyes faced him. Mr. Roarke noticed some differences among the small blue creatures. Observed that one of them was wearing glasses; other, a chef hat and a napkin tied around his neck; another, a flower on his cap and a mirror in his hand (Tattoo observed this too and found it strange, but said nothing); and one was wearing an overalls instead of pants and had a pencil behind his ear; other Smurfs had either some pins on the hat or a feather, or a quill in the hand, or a red jacket with a black bow and a beret-like hat, or then (even!) holding a trumpet. Yet others had not any accessories in special but there was always something that made each of them different (Clumsy himself had a certain characteristic, his cap was a bit loose and nearly covered his eyes). Among these, Mr. Roarke saw a Smurf with half open eyes who was yawning all the time, one who stared at him with arms crossed and a defiant look (he regarded him better and saw a heart tattoo on each arm), other who was looking at him with a mischievous smile on his face and another who made Mr. Roarke frown. He wondered what reason there would be for that Smurf to have such an angry look. Feeling observed, he got even crosser and scowled at the grey-haired human in white. Mr. Roarke could not help smiling. But he drove his attention to a Smurf who had a daydreaming expression. His eyes seemed to be at a distant point... Finally, the tall human saw a Smurf whose features looked more delicate than the others' and had long hair ("a Smurf of the feminine gender?" Mr. Roarke got even more intrigued.) whereas the others, if they really had some hair, it wasn't at all visible under their caps.

Click here for a bigger Smurf pic

"So you are the Smurfs," Mr. Roarke said, "and arrived here by magic!" He made a pause and continued: "Tattoo and I would like to know each of you. Let's begin with you, my little friend with glasses..." He addressed Brainy, who was standing beside Papa Smurf. "What's your name?"
The spectacled Smurf stood up straight.
"I'm Brainy Smurf, Papa Smurf's assistant and the most intelligent of the Smurfs!" (Papa rolled his eyes up and some Smurfs sighed with resignation.)
"Oh, I see!" Mr. Roarke gave a large smile, amused. He simply couldn't help it, that Smurf's pretentious attitude would make any one feel like laughing. "What an intellectual look! You must be a very important Smurf."
"Of course I am!" Brainy smiled too, satisfied with himself for having impressed the mysterious human. "That's why Papa Smurf chose me to be his assistant, and Papa Smurf always says that I..."
"Enough, Brainy!!" Hefty cut him off impatiently. "We haven't the whole day to introduce ourselves!" And to Mr. Roarke: "I'm Hefty Smurf. Shake it!" And he held the human his hand out in a bold manner. "Let's see if this human can bear my shake", he thought.
Mr. Roarke took the Smurf's hand.
"Such a handshake!" He commented with a smile. "You must be the strongest among the Smurfs!"
"And I am, really," Hefty smiled proudly, "but you have such a strength too!"
"Alright, now that's my turn." Handy left the point where he was and got closer the two humans. "How do you do? I'm Handy Smurf."
"Nice to meet you, Handy Smurf!" Mr. Roarke greeted him.
"Having dis name, I suppose you are very good at creating and making things", Tattoo commented.
Handy didn't answer, but smiled modestly. It was Papa Smurf who replied:
"You guessed, Tattoo. In fact, Handy Smurf is a great inventor and all the Smurfs owe much to him for his incredible creativeness."
"And what does he usually invent?"
"Mechanical machines, for example!"
"Do you mean de Smurfs have planes and cars too?"
"Planes?" Handy got intrigued. "What are planes?"
"Planes are flying machines which take people everywhere." The tall human in white explained. "Our guests always come here by plane."

-

"Ah! I've already made several flying machines before, but I'd never imagined you would call them like this. If possible, I'd like to see your plane..."
"Why not? I'd be very glad to show it personally to you. It will be a great pleasure!" Mr. Roarke said.
The inventive Smurf's eyes shone with joy, and his mouth opened in a wide smile.
"Would you do it? Really? Oh, thanks!"
Then both some strange snores and whistles were heard. Intrigued, Mr. Roarke and Tattoo looked around in order to find from where all these sounds would come.
Papa Smurf stretched his hand out and pulled a sleepy Smurf by the arm.
"Mr. Roarke, this is Lazy Smurf... Lazy, WAKE UP!"
"Hmmmmmm?!" (At this moment Mr. Roarke needed to make a great effort to hold his laugh.)
"Lazy! Stop sleeping and talk to our friends!"
"Very nice to meet yyYAAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNN..."
Tattoo couldn't help it, giving a wide yawn too. At once Mr. Roarke had a severe glance on him.
"Tattoo!" He spoke in a low voice.
"Sorry, Boss... But dis is contagious!"
Suddenly:

-

"BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!"
Tattoo gave a leap, and even Mr. Roarke got startled!!
"Harmony!!" Papa Smurf was upset. "Such a fine way to introduce yourself! What did you intend to do?"
"But, Papa Smurf, I only wanted to show them a sample of my music!"
"Do you call dis music?" Tattoo, still not recovered from the shock, had let the commente escape out despite Mr. Roarke's expression of censure.
"Please, pardon Harmony Smurf", Papa said, "he's very fond of music but out-of-tune sometimes..."
"Let's not exaggerate, Papa Smurf", Harmony got sensitive. "My trumpet only needs an adjustement..."
"Ah!" Tattoo knew he was going far but he could not resist (Mr. Roarke, by his turn, continued to look at him severely with arms crossed). "So do you like to play de trumpet?"
"Oh, I LOVE smurfing it!"
"Den why don't you learn it?"
"Tat-too!" Mr. Roarke hissed quietly.
"But I learnt all that I must know!" Fortunately Harmony hadn't understood what Tattoo really meant.

Well, I'll have a little break now but I'll still post another part just today!! [Wink]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2009 06:29 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What a FANTASTIC new chapter! Each Smurf was "true-blue" to their unique personalities when making introductions to Mr. Roarke and Tattoo. And did I mention that your drawings are soooo wonderful too? Splendid work, Squeaky!!!!!

This makes me feel [Enamored Smurf] + [Big Grin] !

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2009 08:17 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice chapter. Love the last pic of Tattoo's reaction when Harmony plays his trumpet [Razz]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 07-02-2009 08:32 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
As I promised, here it is:

Feeling more comfortable, the Smurfs went on introducing themselves:
"Hello, you two", Vanity cast at the two humans' clothes a critical glance and soon turned his eyes to his best friend - the hand mirror. "I'm Vanity Smurf. Mr. Roarke, may I tell you that I think your island is wonderful..."
"Thank you, Vanity -" Mr. Roarke could not even finish his gratitude, for the dandy Smurf added: "...after me, of course!"
Once more, Papa Smurf rolled his eyes and sighed. Mr. Roarke frowned, but soon smiled. Yet Tattoo couldn't avoid a grimace. Who did that little blue pixie think he was to be so conceited?
Greedy got closer Papa Smurf, rubbing his tummy and licking his lips.
"Hmmmm, when shall we have a "little brunch", Papa Smurf? All this chat made me even hungrier..."
"Greedy Smurf, such a lack of manners!!" Brainy started a sermon wagging his finger, in his usual attitude. "When shall you learn that one eats to live and doesn't live to eat?"

Click here for a bigger pic

"Why, but what we have got here! A gourmet among the Smurfs!" Mr. Roarke smiled at the Smurf with a chef hat, who returned him the smile. "I see by your hat that you must be an excellent cook. And that you take much pleasure in relishing nice dishes too!"
"Yes, indeed!" Greedy replied pleasantly. He sympathized with Mr. Roarke at once. "Is there any greater pleasure in the world than eating?"
Tattoo put in.
"Of course dere is! Watching beautiful girls, preferentially in bikinis, or even..."
"Tattoo!" Mr. Roarke scolded him again, and addressed the leader Smurf, smiling forcedly:
"Sorry, Papa Smurf, sometimes Tattoo is very playful..." He looked at his cheeky assistant. "Once in a while he tells something funny, and..."
His phrase was cut off by a screechy voice:
"Funny? So that's with myself! YIHIHIHIYA!" Jokey Smurf appeared with one of his famous gift boxes and an innocent smile. "Hi, Mr. Roarke. How about a surprise?" 
Before Mr. Roarke said something Papa Smurf realized to intervene:
"Er... Later, Jokey!"
The prankish Smurf got upset and moved away. Then Poet and Painter approached.
"Bon soir, messieurs, I'm Painter Smurf! I second Vanity, your island is merveilleuse and I'd be very glad if I could paint some landscapes of it!"
"Of course, my little artist friend!" Mr. Roarke replied heartily. "I'd feel quite honored. Tattoo usually paints, and he might gladly show you several places of Fantasy Island."
"Avec plaisir!" Tattoo added.
"Oh, merci bien! Very nice of you!"
"Mr. Roarke and Tattoo... I'm Poet Smurf. And I also agree with Vanity - your island is something like a paradise!" And he put his hand on his heart. "It deserves an ode - one dozen odes, at least!"
Tattoo glanced at him, finding that attitude quite theatrical, but Mr. Roarke didn't mind:
"How sensible! What I've just told Painter also means you, Poet Smurf!"

Click here for more

"Oh, thanks! Thanks from the bottom of my heart!!" Tattoo rolled his eyes up discretly. And other Smurf came - Dreamy.
"Hello, I'm Dreamy Smurf... Mr. Roarke, I think your island is really a land of dreams... But I suppose everybody who comes here tells you the same, so that you must be even tired of hearing it so many times..."
"Not at all, Dreamy Smurf", Mr. Roarke answered with a smile. "I like to know that all my guests feel pleased here. And this means you Smurfs, too!"
Dreamy didn't reply, but also smiled.
Papa Smurf departed for a moment entering the smurfy crowd and got back soon, conducting a Smurf by his hand. Mr. Roarke observed the blue pixie had an anxious look.
"Come on, Scaredy. Meet our friends..."
"H-hello..." The little Smurf muttered. Feeling sorry, Mr. Roarke could hardly hear his voice.
Farmer, Tailor and Tracker got closer the humans.
"Hullo, Mr. Roarke and Tattoo, I'm Farmer Smurf!"
"How do you do? I'm Tailor!"
"I'm Tracker. Nice to meet you!"
"I HATE 'How do you do?' and 'Nice to meet you!'"
Everybody got silent at once. In fact none of that was expected - and only then Mr. Roarke and Tattoo noticed there was a sullen Smurf just before them.
"This is Grouchy Smurf", Papa Smurf explained,  smiling. "Please don't take seriously what he says. He's somewhat... grouchy, but a very good Smurf!"
"I'm quite sure he is", Mr. Roarke smiled at Grouchy, who repaid his smile with another scowl. Tattoo frowned, a bit annoyed at all that bad mood.
Then she came. Approached gracefully and stopped in front of the two men in white, raising them her lovely eyes. Mr. Roarke and Tattoo looked at Smurfette with admiration. There was no way of dissimulating it - definitively she was very beautiful, independent of belonging to other species. For a moment Mr. Roarke allowed himself to wonder what she would be like as a human... The little female Smurf had a mass of long blond hair which would make a Hollywood movie actress be consumed with jealousy, for it seemed to be made of the purest gold.

Click for more!

"I'm Smurfette..." She introduced herself in a bashful way. "Sorry if we got frightened, but we are not very used to humans... and..."
Mr. Roarke gave her his best smile.
"Don't worry. We know." And just this moment and by her turn Smurfette ventured to think:
"Though he's not young, he's even attractive... for a human!"
Meanwhile...

Very well! As we all have just seen, this might be the beginning of a nice friendship!! [Big Grin]
So long for now... [Wink]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2009 11:25 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Whoa, nice chapters, Squeaky! And you know I love the part with Grouchy! But, I think you made a mistake or not, but there are actually 105 Smurfs. But I know, it's your story, your way. [Smile]

Can't wait for more! [Wink]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-03-2009 02:35 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow amazing Squeaky!! OOh I love "blue pixie" BTW!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-03-2009 11:10 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
as usual, awesome combination with illustrations and literature. Keep up the great work [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-03-2009 04:39 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Your story and artwork are very cool, Squeaky Smurf!

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-03-2009 09:18 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
great I love the way grouchy talks to everyone
[Big Grin]
keep it up!

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 07-03-2009 09:22 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, Sassette and Raven Child! I myself had much fun as I was developing the situations... [Big Grin] Teeheehee!
Thanks, Amtrak, and you are right about the number of Smurfs. The fact is that, for this story, I mentioned only the ones from the first and second seasons, otherwise, Baby, Sassette, Grandpa, Wild and Nanny are not included. But I have some ideas for them too! [Wild Smurf]
Many thanks too, Smurfy1For2, Cool Smurf and Sammy! Vanity and Grouchy couldn't help showing their personality, hehehe... [Happy Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Cool]

--------------------

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-12-2009 05:14 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh my, I haven't noticed the updates untill just now!
A smurftastic job on the story and pictures as always, Squeaks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Ohhh! we're the pepper pirates, we sail the seven seas, spices are our business, so pass the pepper please!"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-12-2009 09:17 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, Divine Sheep! [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 09-27-2009 02:26 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Whew, finally I managed to put my latest chapter here, and I realized to insert an update before 'meanwhile':

Mr. Roarke gave her his best smile.
"Don't worry. We know." And just this moment, by her turn, Smurfette ventured to think:
"Though he's not young, he's even attractive... for a human!"
Some Smurfs realized to voice, too:
"This doesn't mean we don't like humans, but..."
"The fact is that Papa Smurf always says that humans are not reliable, so..."
"But you seem not to be like the majority of them, you know?"
"We've already befriended some humans, and..."
"And I feel we can really trust in you, Mr. Roarke."
"Ouais, sans dout!"
"Yep, after everything you three did for me!"
"If humans were just like you all..."
"Life would be as nice as my smurfberry pies!"
"And the whole world, a world of dreams..."
"A world of poetry where humans and Smurfs could get hand in hand..."
"With much more music!"
"As beautiful as me..."
"And a very funny one! YIHIHIHIHIYA!"
"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (SNORE)"
"Not always things are easy to us."
"Everything would be so different if it weren't Gargamel!"
"I HATE Gargamel!"
Meanwhile...
Julie had just finished her reading for the native children in the island and was taking her way to Mr. Roarke's cottage, when she heard a harsh voice coming from some palm-trees:
"Ohhh, Azrael, I can't stand it anymore! We've been wandering around this nasty place and no sign of those repellent Smurfs until now! I'm getting so hungry..."
A meow was heard in reply.

-

Julie got curious and realized to watch who was complaining like that. She was sure to have heard the word 'Smurfs'. Would it be the wizard that wanted to catch them? Carefully, the young woman approached the trees from where the voice was coming and saw a strange man in a raggy black clothing with a cat by his side. He was sitting on a rock and taking his shoes off - "Ohh my poor feet!" - and the cat mewed again whereas he went on moaning.
Some guests walking along nearby that place looked at that odd figure and took their own conclusions:
"Gosh, where did that type come from?" wondered one.
"How should I know! Probably from some horror movie..."
"He must be part of some weird fantasy!"
"Maybe he is one of those crazy millionaires who becomes tired and wishes he was a pauper for a weekend..."
"Well, each to his own taste..."
"But such a bad one. Yuck!"
Julie didn't want to hear anything else. She moved away carefully for not to be seen and left there quickly.
"Mr. Roarke needs to know about that, I have to tell him right now!" She thought, as she walked in a hurry.
The two humans had finished meeting the other Smurfs and Mr. Roarke had called some native girls, asking them to bring a large provision of bread, cheese, fruits, juices and water - what brought about Greedy's comment: "Why, Mr. Roarke, now you're talking my own language!", making him and Tattoo laugh heartily. Julie arrived just when the Smurfs were finishing their meal, and got amazed at seeing all those little people on the table. She almost forgot what she was about to do, but before addressing Mr. Roarke she heard someone calling her:
"Julie!"
Clumsy had stood up and was running to her, near stumbling on his way.

-

"Gee whiz, Julie, how great you came back!! You arrived just in time to meet Papa Smurf and the others!" And before the girl could say something he took her hand and made her approached them. Mr. Roarke observed the situation, amused.
"Papa Smurf, Smurfs, this is my friend Julie!"
"Hello, my dear, very nice to meet you!!" The Smurf leader smiled at her.
"How do you do?" She replied pleasantly. All the other Smurfs greeted her in chorus:
"HELLO, JULIE!"
...save Greedy, who had his mouth full (MUNCH, MUNCH) at the moment and Grouchy, who made his opinion clear: "I HATE 'hellos'!!"
Julie couldn't hide her delight to see them. Each one as cute as the other! Then she saw Smurfette and couldn't avoid a comment:
"Oh, but what a charming Smurf girl!"
Smurfette smiled.
"Thanks, you're so kind! And very beautiful too!"
"Not as much as you. And I'm being sincere!"
"I like the color of your hair!"
"But yours is lovelier, as well as your dress! Did yourself make it?"
"Oh, yes, I myself make my dresses!"
Tattoo got closer.
"Oh, la-la, but such a change of amabilities!" The three laughed.
"You looked worried when you entered, Julie", Mr. Roarke approached her. "Is it anything important you need to talk to me?"
She felt a bit embarassed.
"It's really important, Mr. Roarke, but I'm afraid that..."
"Anything regarding our friends the Smurfs?"
Julie didn't reply, but nodded. Papa Smurf perceived she was pretty anxious and realized to help, so he told her:
"Listen, my dear, feel free to tell us what happened. Anyway, all of us shall have to know!"
"All right, Papa Smurf", - Julie was still nervous but more relieved - "just because I didn't want to make you all get worried. But the matter is that I'd just seen an ugly and badly dressed man in black, and I heard perfectly when he said 'Smurfs'... I'm quite sure he's the mean wizard that has been after you!"
Papa got silent for a moment and asked:
"Was he a human in worn-out clothes who had a cat by his side?"
"Exactly! And even the cat had a wicked look."
"It's Gargamel, no doubt!" Papa Smurf said. "I knew that sooner or later we'd hear from him."

Click for a bigger Tattoo Smurfs Mr. Roarke and Julie Picture!

"OH, NO!!" Brainy had listened to Julie's report and once again (!!) started his wail. "All of this was too good to be true! Now he might find and smurf us again! Papa Smurf, what are we gonna do now?"
"Will you become calm once at least, Brainy?" Papa was annoyed. "Of course we'll have to be careful, but let's think positively!"
"Even better, Papa Smurf. He won't have any chance of trying to capture you again", Mr. Roarke said. "Not in Fantasy Island!"
"Dat's right!!" Tattoo was enthusiastic. "With de Boss by your side, dat sorcerer shall not even manage to come near you all. And you Smurfs also can count on me!"
"And me, too!" seconded Julie.
"Would you do it for us?" Papa Smurf smiled widely. "This would be good, Mr. Roarke, but we can't accept your help. You've already been given much work over us!"
"Please, don't say it, Papa Smurf!" said Julie. "Hosting you shall be such a pleasure!"
Clumsy, who didn't move away from her since she had come back, opened his sweetest smile.
"Is it true, Julie? Really? Oh my, that's so good!"
Who could resist to that so adorable Smurf? Julie got even speechless.
"Well, you all listened to my assistants", Mr. Roarke said with a bright smile, "so, once more I'd like you to accept my invitation to stay here as my guests until there won't be any perils from that evil wizard and you have conditions to get your home. How about?"
"Well..." Papa was a bit embarassed although satisfied with their kindness.
"Please, accept it, Papa Smurf", Smurfette approached him. "I'm quite sure we shall be safe and sound here for a while. Besides, it would be so nice if we all could know more about this marvelous place!"

Click here for a bigger Mr. Roarke, Smurfette and Papa Smurf Picture!

Mr. Roarke smiled brightly again on hearing Smurfette's statement.
"She's lovely!" he thought.
Smurfette perceived he was looking at her and also couldn't avoid a thinking:
"What a voice... And I bet the girls melt with this smile!"
"Very well, Smurfette", replied the leader Smurf. "I think you are right. We could rest here and meanwhile I would smurf a new potion that would get us back to our village."

OK! Be prepared for some funny situations in the next chapter!! Bye... [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 09-29-2009 09:50 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, let's go ahead...

"Is there anything I can do for you concerning this, Papa Smurf?" asked Mr. Roarke.
"I'd appreciate your help very much, Mr. Roarke, provided this won't be something very smurficult for you."
"Absolutely. In Fantasy Island our guests are always served according to their needs, even in case of emergency. So you mustn't get worried over that. What ingredients do you use for your magic potions?"
"In my formulas I generally make use of plants such as hellebore, mandrake roots, poppy seeds and mainly sarsaparilla", Papa explained, "this to mention some."
"Again de sarsaparilla!" Tattoo commented. "It's de second time I've heard of dis thing."

-

"And that's just what the Smurfs usually eat", put in Brainy, with his finger raised in his professorial attitude. "And smurfberries too! Of course we also live on other things which are very good for health, recommended by Papa Smurf, and Papa Smurf always says for us to do it, because Papa Smurf knows everything, so..."
The know-it-all Smurf went on chattering for some minutes, for the Smurfs' despair and the humans' astonishment - Julie looked at him with her eyes wide open and Mr. Roarke himself couldn't believe in his ears.
"Mon Dieu", Tattoo muttered, troubled. "How is dis Smurf turned off?"

-

"Shh, Tattoo!" Mr. Roarke took the chance when Brainy stopped for a moment to take a breath and addressed Papa Smurf: "I'll ask some inhabitants to search and pick the plants you need. By the way, there's in Fantasy Island a similar species to the sarsaparilla you Smurfs know so well, of the Smilax genus. When Clumsy appeared here he had meant it, and 'smurfberries', too... At that moment we couldn't provide them, for he needed to have a meal in a certain urgency. But now it's possible doing this, although I'm very curious..." Mr. Roarke made a pause and added, smiling: "What are really 'smurfberries', Papa Smurf?"
"Well, smurfberries are simply the way we call the sarsaparilla fruit", the leader Smurf answered.
"But, Papa Smurf, who knows if this native plant shall realy work as well as the sarsaparilla you are used to?" Brainy interrupted again.
"It shall serve perfectly, Brainy, so don't worry about that, right?" Papa replied half crossly.

Well, it's a bit short this time... But I'll be back again! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-30-2009 06:23 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
great story Squeaky!
very nice artwork too
brainy is hilarious!
and great job on gargamel

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.