Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination (Page 2)
Author Topic: A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-23-2009 10:58 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So cool [Smile] Very good chapter and illustrations! Keep up the great work...I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-24-2009 02:46 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I am loving this!! keep it up hunny, you're doing fantastic! [Smile]

--------------------
"Ohhh! we're the pepper pirates, we sail the seven seas, spices are our business, so pass the pepper please!"

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-24-2009 08:26 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
O this is adorable!! Wow Squeaky little Clumsy is so cute and I can't wait for more. Ooh I want to give Clumsy a hug when he cries!!

[Big Grin] Great stuff!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-25-2009 01:56 AM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My goodness, a Smurfs/Fantasy Island crossover! That’s brilliant Squeaky [Smile]
As for the accompanying illustrations, I think they’re captivating. I simply love the pictures featuring the humans and wee Clumsy Smurf interacting.

My favorites are the first one with Clumsy frightened before Roarke and Tattoo, he looks so scared! Then the very cute ones where Roarke gives the tiny blue biped a hankerchief for his eyes and where the diminutive elfin creature is sitting on that stack of books and we see his round little tail.

"Just... just because I didn't hope that you... you would let me go away, and... and... (SOB)"
Then he sat on the floor, crouched down and, covering his face with his arms, burst into a heartbreaking weep, his little body shaken with sobs.

-Awww, my sweet little Clumsy, I wish that I could comfort him. [Enamored Smurf]

Lovely story my friend, and your professional grade images truly bring it to life! [yum!]

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2009 11:12 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The pictures make a great addition to the story. Clumsy is soooo adorable, it just tugs at your heart! I can't wait for more...
[Enamored Smurf]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 04-01-2009 07:25 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, everyone! And I'd like all of you to know that I also got moved at Clumsy's trouble as I was developing the situations!
He's a very adorable Smurf and I'm so glad that you are cheering for him! [Enamored Smurf]
So, let's go:

"Very well." He smiled heartily to Clumsy. "Now that you are calmer, may we talk?"
"Huh, I think so!"
"Well... We'd like to know how you got to our island."
"Island??" Clumsy's eyes opened wide. "Is this place an island?"
The tall human in white got intrigued.
"Yes... Didn't you know?"
"Gee! Papa Smurf told us well that here wasn't our forest!" Clumsy scratched his head, amazed. "Maybe his magic has brought us here by mistake!"
While the Smurf was talking, the mysterious human observed him attentively. No, definitively that being didn't belong to the universe of the island. He both did and didn't look like human. Firstly, he seemed to be 8 inches tall. Besides his sky-blue skin, he had an elliptic head - with very big eyes, a bulbous nose, a wide mouth and round ears - on a pear-shaped body. His limbs were proportional (curved legs with spatulate feet and arms whose hands had four digits) and he had still a short plump tail on his bottom. He would be naked except for a pair of white tight pants and a cap of the same color.
At the same time and by his turn, Clumsy regarded the two humans before him. The tallest one was grey-haired and his face was lined, what dennounced his age, but his eyebrows were black and thick ("like Gargamel's", he thought) and his eyes were intense, with a benevolent expression which softened even more when he smiled. Yet the shortest was dark-haired, had a friendly round face with fleshy lips and his eyes were almondlike. Looking at him, Clumsy remembered Peewit, one of the Smurfs' first human friends, and wondered if both would have the same height. Their clothes looked a bit strange at the little Smurf's eyes: they also were white, and quite different from the ones the Smurfs knew. But what more intrigued him were those pieces of black cloth the two humans wore around their necks.
"So do you mean there are more Smurfs besides you... And that you arrived to Fantasy Island through magic?"
"Yes! We are many!... And Papa Smurf's magic was for us to get away from Gargamel, because we were imprisoned in his house!"
"Ah, we understand it now... But who's this Gargamel, who was keeping all of you in his hands?"
"He's a very bad wizard who has always pursuited us. He hates the Smurfs and doesn't like anything that reminds of joy, fun and happiness!"
"Sacre bleu, what a nasty guy he must be!" The short human was revolted.
"Yes, Tattoo, someone who tries to harm inoffensive creatures like this little Smurf cannot really be considered a good person. Now please tell us... " He turned to Clumsy. "What happened to your companions?"
"Er, we were all together until Gargamel appeared, and I think i got lost of them when an odd mechanical horse took me", explained the Smurf. "I got attached to it by my pants and I fell quite near here. So I realized to hide in your house... Sorry, I know you didn't imagine finding me here, but I was very afraid of meeting Gargamel again!"
"A 'mechanical horse'... Wouldn't it have been a motorcycle, Boss?"
"Yes, Tattoo, probably it's of that guest whose fantasy was to be an 'easy rider'... Later I'll look for him and tell not to run near here again. But what you told us means", he addressed Clumsy, "this wizard is also here and he's still after you all!"
"Yes... And how I wish I met Papa Smurf and the Smurfs again!" Clumsy was getting unhappy once more, and wiped some tears which filled his eyes. "They must be thinking that Gargamel got to catch me... (SNIFF)"
The short young human got closer Clumsy and put his hand on the Smurf's head, in a fond and comforting gesture.
"Cry no more, little Smurf. We shall find your Papa Smurf and your little broders. Right, Boss?"
"Of course, Tattoo!" The grey-haired human replied with a large smile.
Clumsy had still tears in his eyes but smiled too, relieved by their words. For the first time after so many hours of uncertainess he was smiling.

Alright! What then? It seems that our dear little bluebuddy fell in safe hands!
But what shall happen from now on? Well... See you later! [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4903 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2009 08:35 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ah, I'm so relieved our little angel is happy and safe! ^^ yet another excellent addition to this lovely story.

I googled Fantasy Island to see what it's about, and was amazed at the likeness of your drawings to the real-live characters! I love the way you designed their cartoon look. very well done [Smile]

--------------------
"Ohhh! we're the pepper pirates, we sail the seven seas, spices are our business, so pass the pepper please!"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 04-13-2009 02:57 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, Divine Sheep, for your nice words. [Happy Smurf]

Then, here we go again:

-

Clumsy had still tears in his eyes but smiled too, relieved by their words. For the first time after so many hours of uncertainess he was smiling.

-

The oldest human put his hand on his chin in a thoughtful way and, considering Clumsy for a moment, said:
"My little blue friend, you really need some help! Now, tell us... What's your name? You are a Smurf, but you must have a name, mustn't you?"
"My name is Clumsy", he answered happily.
"'Clumsy'? But why dis name?" asked the short young man.
"Oh, we're given our names according to our mood, tastes or abilities... Oops!"
As usual, Clumsy had stumbled on his own foot and he only didn't fall off the books onto the table surface because the tallest human put his hands below him.
"Now I understand it!" The short man laughed quietly.
"Tattoo!" The middle-aged human reprimanded him. "Are you well, Clumsy?"
"Huh, I'm fine! Thank you very much, mister..."
"Roarke! And be welcome, little pal!" He took gently the Smurf's hand, which practically disappeared in his. "This is Tattoo, my assistant!"
"Howdy!" Clumsy greeted him.
"Nice to meet you, little Smurf!" Tattoo answered with a smile.
"Now we need to go and see our guests, Clumsy", explained Mr. Roarke. "But don't worry, for you won't stay alone. Tattoo, please ask Julie to come here... And to bring something for him to eat. You must be quite hungry after so much distress!"
"Gee, and how! Do you have any smurfberries and sarsaparilla leaves here?"
Mr. Roarke smiled.
"I don't know, but I think I can find a way."
"Thanks again... (YAWWNNN) My, I'm so tired... I wonder if I could smurf a nap before eating?"
"Smurf...?" Mr. Roarke frowned, intrigued, but smiled soon. "Ah! Do you mean 'take a nap', right?"
"Yeah. We Smurfs usually use this word many times. Could I, Mr. Roarke?"
"Sure! Feel free to sleep there, if you like." he indicated a sofa with some fluffy cushions on it.
"Oh, that's good! I really need a rest."

-

Mr. Roarke took the Smurf carefully in his hands and put him on a yellow cushion. Clumsy cuddled up to it and closed his eyes at once.
The human in white regarded the small blue creature for a while and smiled; then, he took another handkerchief and covered Clumsy, leaving his head on view.
"Sweet dreams, little Smurf", he said. "And sleep well."
But Clumsy had already fallen asleep and could not hear him.
At the same time, on the glade where the Smurfs were...
"That's enough!!" Hefty was irritated. "I'm smurfed up of staying here without doing anything for poor Clumsy!"
"Please keep calm, Hefty," Papa Smurf was making an effort to be patient. "I'm sure I still have some magic powder with me. It might take us to wherever he is now! I was going to check it out when Gargamel appeared that time. Let's see.."
Papa put his hand inside his pocket... and his color changed from blue into white: the sack wasn't with him anymore!
"Smurfberries! My magic powder... I've lost it!"
"OH, NO!!" Brainy got into despair once more. "Now we are reallty smurfed!"
"I HATE 'OH NO!!' and 'Now we are...' Oh, smurf, never mind!!" Grouchy was becoming disheartened at his own way.
"What shall we do now? That was our only hope..." Smurfette could hardly hold her tears.
"There's just a way, my Smurfs: let's search for it. The sack with magic powder mustn't be very far away from here."
"But we might be discovered if some human sees us, Papa Smurf!" Vanity was quite worried over that.
"Well, you listened to Papa Smurf, and if Papa Smurf says we must search for the magic powder, then we must search for the magic powder, and I always do what Papa Smurf says without any smurfment, because..."
"Enough, Brainy!!" Papa was already upset. "Stop babbling and let's begin to smurf for it right now!"
They went around the glade and looked it over resignedly.

OK! Some thrilling moments are about to happen... What now? I'll be back! [Cool] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-13-2009 05:41 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very nice chapter, Squeaky [Big Grin] Looking forward in reading your next chapter soon [Cool]

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-13-2009 05:48 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh yeah, now I remember Fantasy Island! Thank you Squeaky!
Awesome fanfic with drawings, you get an A+!!!!!
[Big Grin]

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-13-2009 10:16 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Many thanks, Raven - and S.H. Brainy too, for the A+!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-13-2009 11:35 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yet another splendid chapter! And almost the same as my story! !MUY BUENO, SQUEAKY! [Smile]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-14-2009 06:50 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fantastic as always, darling! do go on, I want to know what happens! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 04-14-2009 07:48 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Amtrak! But I'd like to remind you there are some differences between our stories; one of them is that Papa Smurf doesn't make use of time crystals, but a magic powder. [Wink]
Thanks also, Divine Sheep! I'm glad you liked it. [Happy Smurf]

And now...

They went around the glade and looked it over resignedly.
Meanwhile, Tattoo was at the white cottage porch talking to the young woman that stayed with them during the guest's arrival.
"Dat's true, Julie!! He's quite real, and seems to have gotten out of a fairy tale!"
"Oh, and what is he like? Is he any kind of gnome, an elf... or a pixie?"
"He really could be any one of these beings, Julie", Mr. Roarke was getting out the house and approaching his assistants. "But all we know about him is that's a Smurf and was running away from an evil wizard!"
"Oh, poor little one!" Julie got emotioned at once.
"And besides, he told us there are more Smurfs here, now", he continued. "We must find all and keep them safe."
"Doesn't he belong to any remote place of Fantasy Island, Mr. Roarke?"
"Not at all, Julie! If so, we should know it. Now, Tattoo... Did you asked Julie to bring what I've requested?"
"Oh, sorry, Boss... I forgot it, I think I got distracted."
"Never mind. Julie, I'd like you to bring something for the Smurf to eat when he wakes up."
"And what does a Smurf eat?"
"If I'm not wrong he talked about sarsaparilla and smurfberries..."
"Sarsaparilla?! And what are 'smurfberries'?" Tattoo was rather confused. "Where shall we get dese things, Boss?"
"I'm afraid we shall not manage to get them, but surely he will accept what he's given", replied Mr. Roarke imperturbably. "If he's a being that lives in forests he probably lives on healthy food. Julie, we count on your good sense."
The girl gave a large smile.
"Mr. Roarke, you can leave it to me! I'll be back soon." And she left in order to provide Clumsy's meal.
"Let's go inside and wait for Julie to come back, Tattoo", he said. "Then we'll visit our guests and ask if they need something else."
They entered the room and looked at Clumsy. He was still asleep.
"Dis Smurf was really tired, Boss", said Tattoo, "He's sleeping like a log!"
"Yes, he really needed to have a good rest. I still don't know what to do to find the other Smurfs, but..."
A light knock outside the door warned them that Julie had already come back. Mr. Roarke opened it and she entered holding a tray with a small jar of warm milk, a honey pot, a small plate with cookies, and a bigger one with a mix of raspberries. strawberries, blueberries and a big red apple.
"Thanks, Julie. Would you like to see the Smurf?"
"Oh, yes, Mr. Roarke!"
"He's sleeping on the sofa, please be careful for not to wake him."
 -
The three humans approached it and watched the asleep Smurf. They began to speak in a low voice:
"Awww, Mr. Roarke..." Julie was enraptured. "He's blue! And how cute he is! Who could dare to harm such a cute little thing as him?"
"Humans like de certain Gargamel", said Tattoo.
"What can we do to find the other Smurfs, Mr. Roarke?"
"I'm still thinking, Julie, I'd really like to know how."
"Do you believe that when Tattoo began to tell me about an 'unexpected guest', I even imagined it could be my favorite pop singer?"
"Ah?!" Mr. Roarke smiled amusingly. "Really?"
"So meeting this little blue one is even much better!"
A short time, Clumsy moved slowly and opened his eyes, sitting down the cushion. He stretched and yawned widely, rubbing his eyes. Then he looked upwards and saw Tattoo and Julie before him.
"Boss!" He called on Mr. Roarke, who was at his table taking notes. "Guess who has just woken up!"
The tall man in white got close the sofa.
"Hi!"
"Did you sleep well, Clumsy?"
"Huh, I had never done it since I got lost!"
"That's good." He smiled. "Julie is my goddaughter, Clumsy, and she'll stay with you while Tattoo and I go to see our guests."
"Hello!" Clumsy gave the young woman in white his best smile. He liked her at once. Julie was a nice girl, with a happy look and wavy light brown hair.
"How do you do, little Smurf?" Julie repaid him both the geeting and the smile. "Here", she took the tray and served him a small cup of honey-sweetened milk. "Have some cookies and berries, you must eat something now."
"Huh, thanks, Julie!" Clumsy began to eat with appetite.
"Well, Tattoo, let's go now. See you later, Clumsy!"
"Alright, Mr. Roarke! Bye, Tattoo!"
They went outside, leaving Clumsy and Julie chattering animatedly.
"Boss, I was thinking..." Tattoo was worried. "What if anyone saw de other Smurfs? Would he tell us, or would he try to catch dem? Considering Clumsy's reaction when he saw us for de first time, de Smurfs must have good reasons to avoid humans..."
"Very probably they have", Mr. Roarke frowned. "And I don't condemn them. The wizard that Clumsy meant mustn't be the only human who has chased the Smurfs. But let's not be pessimistic, Tattoo. I'm sure they shall appear without any troubles. After all, everything is possible in Fantasy Island, my friend!"
Tattoo didn't get very convinced, but replied nothing. They drove their way to the guests' bungalows.
Returning to Smurfs...

So, that's right! Bye for now... [Cool]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-14-2009 11:49 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awe, sweet little sleeping Clumsy. Very nice chapter, Squeaky [Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-17-2009 09:57 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, Raven, I really got very delighted in depicting him. [Enamored Smurf]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2009 05:19 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
how cute squeaky

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2009 08:17 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Sammy, I'm glad you liked it. [Wink]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-28-2009 11:59 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Those pictures of Clumsy are sooooooooooo adorable! I'm really enjoying the story!!!
[Sleeping Smurf] [Enamored Smurf]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 05-26-2009 03:04 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OK, here we go again!

Returning to Smurfs...
"Papa Smurf, look!" Tracker pointed at something white like a small sack which was detaching the green about five meters far from they were at the moment. "It seems... That can only be your magic powder!"
"Oh, I hope so!! Let's go and smurf it!" exclaimed Smurfette.
"Wait!!" Papa replied. "I'm seeing some humans nearby that point. We need to be careful."
There were really two couples standing just right on the place where Tracker had just seen the stuff. Papa thought a bit and said:
"I'll go there by myself. You must stay here and wait, my little Smurfs."
"No, Papa Smurf, it might be very dangerous!!" Hefty put in. "Let me try."
"None of that, Hefty. You'd better smurf here and watch to see whether Gargamel gets back again. Now that we know he's also here, we must redouble our attention for him not to smurf us unprepared again."
And made his way sneaking out until the place where the object was. The lawn was not very short, so that he could go without being practically seen.
Hidden behind a huge palm-tree, the Smurfs held their breath and crossed their fingers as Papa Smurf was reaching the point at the same time their little hearts were beating disordely. Everything could happen at that moment...
At last Papa Smurf could approach where the object was - it was really his sack with the magic powder, for the Smurfs' relief. But when he was about to take it, some things fell downwards rhe ground, nealy hitting him: it was a bunch of keys that one of the girls had let fallen!
Papa jumped back just in time but he couldn't avoid a human hand going in his direction - and he could hear a voice from upwards:
"The car keys fell just right here, let me take them."
Papa Smurf felt some fingers touching him lightly and moved back, frightened. Then the voice got louder:
"Hey!! I think I touched somethin..."
The leader Smurf wanted to hear something no more. He got hold of the sack quickly and started to run as fast as he could to where his Smurfs were. He was already quite far from the humans, but not enough to avoid hearing a shout:
"EEEEEEEEK! IT'S A BLUE RAT! HEEELP!!!"
Her friends started to laugh, and one of the guys said:
"You must be seeing things! so was this your fantasy? Meeting blue rats? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
"OH, SHUT UP!!" Now the girl was furious for being laughed at.
Finally Papa Smurf reached the palm-tree and after telling the Smurfs to gather around him, opened his sack and said:
"Whew, at last! Now, here we go! POWERFUL MAGIC, TAKE US TO CLUMSY, WHEREVER HE IS!"
And it happened again. They began to feel sleepy, and then... PUFF!!

Well, well, well... It seems our little blue chaps are about to make new discoverings. So, bye for now!! [Wink]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2009 01:13 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
AWESOME!! Blue rats LOL

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2009 04:24 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm glad to see you finally had time to continue ^^
As always, I enjoyed it very much- even though it was rather short. Great job [Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2009 04:53 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(LAUGH) Thanks, Smurfy1For2! [Big Grin]
And thanks you too, Divine Sheep! In fact I had some difficulties in my PC for the Internet hadn't worked for more than a week, only last 19th it got back. It was due to connection problems, so that I couldn't enter here then. There's much more yet... Thanks a lot again, you two! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-02-2009 04:21 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's a good one... a fantasy of blue rats? lol! Oooh Clumsy, they're coming for you!
[Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-03-2009 06:09 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
LOL blue rats very funny

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.