Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination (Page 11)
Author Topic: A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-06-2012 06:27 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Continuing once more...

As for Brainy and Clumsy...
After all that distress, Clumsy was not often seen smiling. He was doing his work as usual, but nearly always with a sad face.
By his turn, Brainy was not the same too. He hadn't been lecturing the other Smurfs as would to do before and was only getting out home when there was some work to be done at Smurf village.
Alone in his house now, the little Smurf with glasses was thinking deeply about that awful incident. The fact is that he was feeling truly terrible for making his best friend cry. That scene of Clumsy sobbing and running away from him couldn't get out his mind.
"Sometimes I think I really talk too much!!"
And took off his glasses to wipe out a teardrop.
The other Smurfs seemed to take the situation with some relief.
"Finally Brainy Smurf got a good lesson!" commented Hefty. "And I hope this shall smurf him right!"
"Yeah, you're right!" seconded Greedy. "It would be very smurfy if we don't hear him blabbering during all the time when we're smurfing here in Fantasy Island!"
"I HATE blabbering!"
"Mais oui!" Painter expressed his opinion too. "Peace at Smurf village, at last!"
"He won't be smurfing on our nerves for a very long smurf!" meddled Harmony.
"This could mean your music too, YIHIHIHIHIHIHIYA!!"
"Ha-ha!" The musician Smurf made a face. "Very funny, Jokey!"
"Very well reminded, Jokey!" Vanity observed.
"How about keeping Brainy some company, Harmony?" Handy suggested. "I'm smurfsure he'll enjoy it!"
Other Smurfs nearby agreed, laughing very much, what made Harmony get upset and go away.
Smurfette didn't join them in their amusement.

-

"You all should be ashamed of smurfing like that!"
The Smurfs stopped laughing and stared at her, astonished at her reaction.
"Smurfette, why do you say so?" asked Hefty.
"I'm telling you this attitude of yours is quite unsmurfy, Hefty! I wonder if you have no idea how bad Brainy is feeling now?"
"C'mon, Smurfette!" There was an ironic tone in his voice. "Don't say he didn't deserve that!"
"I won't", she replied. "What he did was smurfingly mean, I won't deny. But what shall you get talking about him this way? Just remember none of us is perfect and can smurf wrong too!"
Everysmurf got silent.
"Well, excuse me, you all", she added. "I have some more useful things to smurf than hearing some dull chatter... like watering my flowers, for example."
Without expecting a reply, the little female Smurf turned around and made her way home.
The Smurfs kept totally mute, just like that other incident. But this time they were feeling uncomfortable. And each one took his way, without any smile or talk.
But someone was at his window mushroom house and had watched all the scene. Papa Smurf smiled approvatively about Smurfette's attitude and got calmer. Yes, no doubt. It seemed that things would smurf better.
Clumsy and Brainy just needed a little time to recover and reflect.

At least, let's hope this shall happen!! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4903 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
snapette smurfling
Smurf
Member # 4281

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-06-2012 11:13 PM      Profile for snapette smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I hope thigs get better for the smurfs, mostly brainy and clumsy. You go smurfette. Great story, cant wait for another update.

--------------------
have a smurfy day.

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-07-2012 01:09 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah, I am loving this story! [Smile]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-07-2012 02:00 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i've always loved how Smurfette stands up for others :-D you portray her so perfectly Squeaky!

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-07-2012 04:39 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I just love this story Squeaky!!! You make me look so good in your art! Thank you, keep your mind wide open your brilliant!
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-08-2012 10:27 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you so much, Snapette, Jokie, Stormy and Smurfette for your smurfy kindness.. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-08-2012 10:43 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I love this story so far! Poor Brainy [Frown]

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2012 10:16 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And here we go again...

And things were going at Smurf village with time putting them on their right place. Brainy had apologized to Clumsy, telling he had much regret and adding that "Papa Smurf always says one must say one is sorry for having smurfed something wrong", so that little by little they were seen together as usual and Clumsy was in his happy mood again.
But there was still someone who didn't give up so easily and would do everything to ruin the tranquility of the little blue people in Fantasy Island.
“Go and help do the table for the guests' 'self-service'”, the head cook told Gargamel, giving him out a covered dish. “Carry this plate with care, this is not a cauldron! And don't even think about leaving, the employees are keeping an eye on you.”
The sorcerer made a humble face but changed it to a terrible expression when the man turned around.

-

“I'll still change you into a frog, you loathsome snail!” Gargamel threatened mentally. "How humiliating! I, Gargamel, a powerful wizard, being treated like a paltry manservant!"
But he had to obey, whether he likes it or not, as he hadn't been given any chance of escaping in order to pursue the Smurfs again; so the terrible wizard drove his way to an open air space where a large dinning table had been set up. Arriving there, he put the plate on it and was about to go back to the kitchen when he heard two young women chatting near the table. His ears weren't deceiving him - one of them were meaning something about "blue rats"!!
"...And to think the boys poked so much fun at me! I only wish I could have remembered that before and told Mr. Roarke about it", she said. "Now I'm quite sure it must be part of some fantasy he's done for a guest!"
"Oh, you're right", her friend replied. "If everything is possible here as he usually says, why can't blue rats exist?"
"And I feel he can do everything that imagination permits..." She made a pause and got an enraptured look. "He's so marvelous!"
The other girl sighed.
"And so handsome too... I only wish I knew he's already got a girlfriend!"
Gargamel made an effort to make a friendly face and approached the girls.
"Excuse me, dear good ladies", he addressed them with an edulcorated voice tone. "Pardon my interruption, but I couldn't help hearing what you've just said. You said something involving 'blue rats'... Right?"
"We really did", answered the girl, somewhat disgusted at that odd figure before them. "And what's your business with this?"
"Oh, just imagine! At first sight I can look a mere servant but in fact I'm a great wizard who's the master of these blue rats you meant!"
The two girls changed glances. Firstly they seemed they were going to have a fit of laughter at once, but something had retained them. Could it be possible that guy was really what he said? After all, they were at Fantasy Island... Who knows he was a Mr. Roarke's old acquaintance??
But before they realized to tell something, Gargamel was approached by one of the waiters.
"Hey, you!" he said. "What do you think you're doing? You are here to work and not to chat with the guests! Go back to the kitchen and get other dishes!"
The mean wizard didn't insist. But gave the man a contemptuous look and turned his back arrogantly, leaving with his nose in the air.
"I would have been successful if that idiot hadn't appeared", he thought angrily as he was driving his way. "Patience, patience, Gargamel! You haven't been defeated yet! You're much smarter than that Roarke and his lackeys. I'll overcome all of them and after releasing Azrael, I'll get those miserable little pests and nobody shall impede me!!"

[Eek!] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

snapette smurfling
Smurf
Member # 4281

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2012 08:41 PM      Profile for snapette smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yay clumsy's happy again, and haha Gargamel. Grate story, cant wait for the next update.

--------------------
have a smurfy day.

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2012 09:49 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i second snapette's comment! ooohh i wonder what mean old Gargamel will come up with this time???

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-26-2012 06:42 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you so much, Greedette, Snapette and Stormy. And yes, Gargy seems to be really in the mood for some evil! [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-26-2012 11:50 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So amazing! And I just love the artwork.
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-27-2012 12:23 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks much! And coming from Gargamel, one can expect everything... [Eek!]

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-27-2012 11:39 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Man I was so lost.. [Confused] [Confused] for a while now, mainly because I was busy with quite a bit of things.
GREAT WORK SQUEAKY!! KEEP IT UP [Big Grin]

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-20-2012 11:17 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Squeaky, when will you update this story?

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-05-2013 04:55 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Meanwhile...
Tattoo was at Smurf village talking animatedly with the little blue people, who wanted to know something more about the magic place where they had come forth.
“And speaking of Mr. Roarke... He sometimes seems to be so mysterious...” commented Poet. “After all, who is really Mr. Roarke, Tattoo? What's the people's opinion about him?”

-

“I will try to explain, Poet, but I think you all shall understand”, promised Tattoo. “In fact all I have to say is dat some people call him... (and pointed upwards the sky) and some call him... (at this moment Tattoo pointed down)”.
The Smurfs got silent and changed glances, but nodded showing they had understood. Then after that they stared at Brainy Smurf, whose blue face flushed crimson with embarrassment.
“But what about you, Tattoo?” asked Handy. “What do you call him?
“Me, Handy? I call him Mr. Roarke.”
The little blue creatures smiled approvatively.
“So you mean there are people who think Mr. Roarke is...” Smurfette couldn't finish her sentence but repeated Tattoo's second gesture. “How nasty!”
“Crêpe suzette, it's very unsmurfy!” Painter got upset.
“Pardon my frankness, Tattoo, but some humans are really very ignorant”, commented Dreamy Smurf.
“I HATE ignorance!”
“Oh, gosh, how can anyone think this about Mr. Roarke, Tattoo?” Clumsy Smurf was pretty annoyed.
“Never mind, who cares about dem?" Tattoo shrugged. "Anyway, I'm very glad to see you Smurfs seem to like him!”
“We really do!” replied Greedy.
“We like you too!”, added Harmony.
“And Julie!” seconded Clumsy again.
“By the way, how did you two meet each other?” Hefty was curious.
“It's a long story, Hefty... For being a dwarf I was usually jeered by many people and nobody used to take me seriously...”
“I HATE jeers!”
“...but when I first came to Fantasy Island, he invited me to work here and I became his assistant by den
"Gee whiz, how smurfy, Tattoo!" commented Clumsy.
"Otherwise, we have a human friend who is just like you, Tattoo", said Vanity. "His name is Peewit and he's very cool and amusing!"
"Really?" Tattoo gave a large smile. "Den your friend Peewit must be a great guy! I'd like to meet him."
"Oh, I'm smurfsure you two would smurf along very well if he were here!" added Harmony.
“And Julie has always lived here in Fantasy Island, right?” observed Smurfette. “She told me about!”

If the drawings are ready I'll post other part still today! [Cool]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2013 05:30 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
At last Brainy realized to talk.

-

“There are two things I'd like to know: how did Mr. Roarke arrive here and how did this place become Fantasy Island?”
The other Smurfs looked at each other, surprised at his questions. It was true, nobody had imagined that before, so they had to recognize - although unwillingly - it really made much sense.
"Dis nobody knows, Brainy Smurf", Tattoo answered. "Not me eider. What everyone knows is dat he's de only owner and proprietor of Fantasy Island. And by den he's been hosting people from everywhere to make deir fantasies come true."
"Huh, so that Mr. Roarke gives the people fantasies, right, Tattoo?"
"Wrong, Clumsy." Brainy shook his head. "Of course these fantasies are not free; he must ask for a price, for Papa Smurf always says that humans use money to smurf their deals and business, and since Mr. Roarke is a human he would be no exception." He made a pause and added: "By the way, I'm still curious, Tattoo: how much does he ask for a fantasy?"
The little human smiled and made a mysterious pause before replying.
"Just de modest sum of 50,000 dollars!"
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" The Smurfs couldn't disguise their astonishment.
"I HATE 50,000 dollars!"
“50,0000 dollars?” Brainy's eyes grew incredibly wide. “What could be the worth of this in smurfberries?”
Tattoo assumed a superior look.
“I think not even all de smurfberries in de Smurf village could cover dis amount, Brainy Smurf!”
“Holy smurf!...”
“Gosh, what are 'dollars', Tattoo?” asked Clumsy.
“Dollar is a kind of currency which is accepted all over de human world!”
"What a pity!" Shy Smurf thought but dared not to say it. "If I could smurf a fantasy of mine..." And sighed, disheartnened.

-

"But what about the people that have no money, Tattoo?" Smurfette was disappointed. "They also must have some fantasies... I don't think this is fair!"
"Well, mademoiselle..." Tattoo needed to make a pause, somewhat constrained. "Sometimes de Boss sets some precedents for de ones dat haven't enough money for [i]deir[/] fantasies!"
On hearing that Shy Smurf smiled at once. So he could realize a fantasy of his!
"I need to talk to Mr. Roarke when I first have a chance!" He thought.
The other Smurfs changed glances, enchanted. And something seemed to be working inside those little blue minds...

..................................And what could it be?? [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2013 07:05 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
About an hour later Julie had just gotten back from a fantasy, in which she helped a guest who wanted to be a typical cloak-and-dagger movie hero. She was truly relieved to have left on time before any swordsman saw her and kidnapped her, as some villains used to do in such movies.
She passed by the Smurf village on her way, when...
"Julie! JULI-EEEE!" She heard a voice calling her name out. "Wait for me!"
She turned around and saw a Smurf running to her.
"Clumsy!" The young woman was surprised. "What are you doing outside your village?"
"I saw you arriving here and I realized to follow you!"
"But..." The young woman was so confused that she didn't know what to say properly. "...but you shouldn't have done it!"
The little Smurf's expression changed from happy to a sad one and his voice trembled a bit.
"So... so do you mean you don't want me to see you anymore?"
The young woman got moved and took him tenderly in her hands.

-

"Oh, please, Clumsy, you know it's none of that at all! The only thing I don't want is that Papa Smurf gets angry with you again!"
As if by enchantment Clumsy smiled once more.
"Then may I stay with you?"
"Well... only if you haven't any work to do."
None of them imagined they were being observed. Mr. Roarke was between intrigued and amused. He had just changed his jacket and shirt just after having a "little accident" with Harmony... The little Smurf had chosen an awful moment to play his trumpet.

-

“Er... Sorry, Mr. Roarke!!”

.........................And some surprises might come!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2013 06:40 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ooh I LOVE IT SQUEAKY!! I LOVE YOUR STORY AND YOUR ART!!! THE PICTURES ARE SO CUTE!! Look at Smurfette she looks so good! Gargamel as a waiter made me laugh!!!! THANKS SQUEAKY

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2013 10:29 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Glad to see you enjoyed it, Smurfy. Thanks a smurf! [Wink]

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-09-2013 05:48 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Really enjoyed your story,Squeaky but i also put my fanfic story on hold because of this reason too.

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-09-2013 09:37 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So SMURFY!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-10-2013 02:31 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hope you update this story soon, Squeaky.

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2013 12:17 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
When will you update this story, Squeaky? Some of us are very eager to know what happens next.

--------------------

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2013 03:36 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Any more good chapters coming out, Squeaky?

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.