Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination (Page 10)
Author Topic: A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 03-10-2012 05:11 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice to see you like the story, Squishy and Smurfette! Thanks much! [Happy Smurf] [Smurfette]
And here's some more...

But there was among the Smurfs someone who wasn't still very convinced of Mr. Roarke's goodwill...
Handy was telling the Smurfs all he had watched and been told when he visited the pier.
"Oh, Handy, how kind of Mr. Roarke showing you the plane!" Smurfette was truly enchanted.
"Yes, he's such a great guy!"
"Oh, he truly knows how to make everysmurf feel comfortable, even though he's not as elegant as me!" commented Vanity.
"And to make everysmurf get well fed too, YUM!" added Greedy, rubbing his tummy.
"Really?" Brainy Smurf appeared and began his usual lecturing. "If I were you I wouldn't smurf with Mr. Roarke all the time! After all, he's a human, and Papa Smurf always says that humans are not reliable to smurf with, because..."
"Oh, yeah?" Farmer Smurf intervened too. "It's the second time you tell this! By the way, what's the matter with you, Brainy?"
"That's right! What have you against Mr. Roarke?" asked Handy.
"Do you really want to know? Very well! Just because I think he is... A SORCERER!"
"A WHAT?" The other Smurfs shouted as if in a chorus.
"I HATE SORCERERS!"

-

"A SORCERER????" Scaredy got into panic at once. "OH MY SMURFNESS!" And began to tremble like a leaf.
"Brainy Smurf!" Smurfette was truly angry. "How can you think this of Mr. Roarke?"

-

"So what if Mr. Roarke is a wizard??" Handy Smurf was upset. "He can be a good one!"
"Ouais!" seconded Painter. "What's the wrong with dat?"
"I didn't mean a WIZARD!" Brainy exclaimed stubborndly. "I meant Mr. Roarke is a SORCERER! Do you hear me? A SOR-CERER!"
Terrible coincidence: Julie was passing nearby that place and listened perfectly to what the Smurf with glasses had declared.

-

"Very well!" She stared at Brainy with arms crossed. "If Mr. Roarke is a sorcerer, then I must be a witch, right?"
Clumsy, who had just left his little house on seeing her, approached the group, astonished.
"B-B-Brainy..." he stuttered. "Did you really say that?"
Brainy couldn't reply, but gulped, frightened.
"Come on, Brainy!" Handy insisted on. "Repeat what you've just said!"
No way. The spectacled Smurf was completely silent.
Clumsy tried to save the situation.
"Please, Julie, don't tell Mr. Roarke, please!" he begged. "Brainy had no intention of offending him, I'm quite smurfsure of that!"
"What's smurfing here?" Papa Smurf arrived just in time.

That's right! I wonder if there will be some misundersmurfing yet... Or not? [Roll Eyes] Anyway, let's just wait and see! [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4903 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2012 06:55 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Smurfette] I love this story very much....I can't wait to see what Papa thinks of all this....
snapette smurfling
Smurf
Member # 4281

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2012 07:08 PM      Profile for snapette smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
clumsy was freaked when brainy said that and ooo papa smurfs comeing brainys in for it now XD

--------------------
have a smurfy day.

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2012 01:14 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i love this, Squeaky! you are so incredibly talented! :-) i can hardly wait to read more!

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Lazy Smurf
blue4ever
Member # 4138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2012 02:38 PM      Profile for Lazy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Everything is sooooooo smurfy, especially the pictures!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
HELLO SMURFY WORLD!
(I'm blue4ever)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 03-12-2012 07:29 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy thanks to you all for your kindness, Smurfette, Smurf-a-Roo, Nurturer and Lazy! [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Sleeping Smurf]

--------------------

Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2012 05:06 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
wow good job!!!

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 03-13-2012 11:42 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a smurf, Greedette!! [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

--------------------

Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2012 11:45 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Your welcome

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted 06-23-2012 04:55 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And here we go again:

"What's smurfing here?" Papa Smurf arrived just in time.
"Brainy has just told us that Mr. Roarke is a sorcerer, Papa Smurf!" said Smurfette.
"He may be really a sorcerer, we're smurfed, we're smurfed!" Scaredy was truly out of control, in spite of Handy's and Farmer's efforts to keep him quiet. "Papa Smurf, we have to leave here! I WANT TO SMURF OUT HERE!"
"Shut up, Scaredy, stop it right now!" shouted Hefty, annoyed at those screams. "Or else you'll be given a smurf on the smurf!"
"Brainy Smurf, is it possible?" Papa got angry at once. "I told you already Mr. Roarke's powers are for good deeds! Where did you smurfed all this nonsense from?"
"I HATE nonsense!"
"But, Papa Smurf, I just think..."
"You think NOTHING AT ALL!" Papa lifted his voice up.
And turning to Mr. Roarke's goddaughter:
"I'm smurfy sorry for Brainy, Julie", Papa said. "He got convinced, only Mother Nature knows why, that your godfather is a sorcerer like Gargamel... But I'll smurf him to apologize to Mr. Roarke when we have the chance of meeting him again."
Julie was a good-mannered young woman; and although being still upset, agreed in order to reassure the Smurf leader.
"Don't worry, Papa Smurf, I understand", she said. "And I won't mention it to Mr. Roarke, as well as I hope it won't become a disagreement source among you. I'd hate this would happen due to such a banal reason." She cast a quick glance at Brainy Smurf. "Well, I must say bye for now, for I need to help him in a fantasy. See you later, Smurfs!" And left the place in a hurry.
"'Bye, Julie, see you later too!" Clumsy waved, somewhat disappointed.
Brainy sighed with some relief and addressed him:
"Thanks a smurf for defending me, Clumsy, I know that I can always count on..."

-

He couldn't finish it. Clumsy had pulled down his cap onto his ears and begun to whimper:
"WAAAAAAAH! I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYSMURF ELSE, LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Crying out and sobbing, he ran quickly to his mushroom house and slammed the door.
A terrible silence reigned among the Smurfs at once. Nobody, not even Grouchy, said anything at all.
Finally Papa Smurf took the floor:
"Well, Brainy", he crossed his arms and stared at his spectacled little Smurf. "Now you got it. Thanks to your silly obstinacy you made Clumsy lose his usual calmness and now Scaredy became afraid of Mr. Roarke. Congrats! I hope you are very satisfied with all of this you had just smurfed."
Brainy gulped and finally tried to say:
"P-Papa Smurf... I really didn't want to..."
"ENOUGH, BRAINY!!" The oldest Smurf couldn't stand it anymore. "This time you smurfed too far! Go home now and stay there until you're allowed to leave!"
"..."
"NOW! I TOLD YOU!"

-

Brainy didn't insisted on again. Downcast, he turned around and moved away, under the other Smurfs' startled or disapproving looks.
The following silence was only broken up by a sniffling sound of his when he entered his house.

................................................. [Frown]

--------------------

snapette smurfling
Smurf
Member # 4281

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-23-2012 07:57 PM      Profile for snapette smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Poor clumsy, and poor brainy. Well i like this chapter, cant wait for the next one [Big Grin]

--------------------
have a smurfy day.

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2012 05:24 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
GREAT UPDATE SQUEAKY!!!

[Big Grin]

Poor lil Brainy...

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2012 09:42 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh my, poor little Clumsy and sad Brainy... beautiful pictures even though they pull at my heart strings!

[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2012 10:16 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OH MY GOD, THANK YOU SQUEAKY!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I haven't seen this in a while now!!

Poor Clumsy, I can't believe Brainy would try to prove what he finds out in a demanding way and what he found out was wrong...he shouldn't have to show and force everyone to listen to what he knows all the time! Because THAT could happen if he does that one more.. [Confused]

Good job Squeaky, keep it up! [Big Grin]

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2012 10:49 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow that's got me on the edge of my seat! :-D I sure hope everything will work out okay!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 06-24-2012 01:09 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks everysmurf for your kind and smurfy words. You can be sure I myself got moved as I was developing both the chapter and pictures. [Frown]
Archive, that situation was to happen sooner or later. Something that grows smurfing, smurfing... Until the day when "the last smurf that breaks the smurf's back" comes. And it occurred just with the only Smurf that had still some patience with Brainy! "And why?", any of you could ask me. "Why just sweet little Clumsy?" Well, friends... You'll find out soon.
But let's get consoled themselves: this time, Brainy shall realize that he went too far, chiefly because he got to hurt Clumsy's feelings.

So, let's go on:

Some hours later Papa Smurf was in his lab but didn't get to concentrate on the work. He couldn't help thinking about the incident. Two things were hammering inside his head. Why did Brainy Smurf have that attitude? "Would he be resentful, feeling put aside since Mr. Roarke and I became friends?" Smurfberries! It only could be just that! Poor Brainy. So wise guy, so self-conceited and, deep in his little blue heart, so sensitive.
His thinkings were turned to Clumsy. Yes, sweet little Clumsy. So awkward but so kind-hearted. Just for that it was an awful surprise watching him in such a despair. Poor Clumsy, he didn't deserve it. Why had he felt so hurt and reacted like that?? By the way, Papa had already been observing his little Smurf was not really the same; otherwise, he was accident prone as usual, no doubt, but sometimes he seemed to be daydreaming, and whenever Julie appeared he found a way to talk to her.
Could it be just a simple friendship...? Or more than this? No, no. The oldest Smurf shook his head, refusing to consider that. "Maybe I'm smurfing things too much!" But the idea got really stuck and didn't want to going out his mind at all. He was almost sure there was something else coming up...
Papa Smurf sighed.
"Anyway, maybe I'd better talk to Mr. Roarke about it."
Meanwhile...

Well, it seems things may get better a little... Or not? Still, there will be another update today. See you later, Smurfs! [Wink]

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2012 01:44 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very smurfy so far Squeaky! I'm excited to read more! [Smile]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 06-24-2012 06:56 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a smurf, Jokie Smurf! [Big Grin]

Meanwhile...
Mr. Roarke had just left a guest who was getting some difficulties in his fantasy on being a private eye. At the moment he was passing by the Smurf village and stopped to observe it. He smiled widely, and kept considering all that had happened a recent time ago. "Just imagine", he thought, "a day in Fantasy Island just like the others and suddenly a lot of little blue elves appear here running away from an evil sorcerer!" He shook his head, amused, admitting to himself that, yes, outside the island there was still some magic spread around the world.
He observed the mushroom houses over there and smiled again, without suspecting the conflict among the little blue people which took place a short time ago - or should the narrator be wrong?
Mr. Roarke was about to walk away when divised a small blue form approaching. He squinted his eyes to see it better and got convinced. Yes, no doubt. It was a Smurf and he was bouncing in his direction. The mysterious human wanted for the little blue creature to come.
By his expression, it was Dreamy.
"Hi, Mr. Roarke... I wonder if we can have a talk?"
"Of course, Dreamy Smurf! By the way... You are the Smurf who made a journey to other planet, right?"
"Then do you already know? Papa Smurf must have told you."
"He really has. So you realized a fantasy! How about the sensation?"
"A very smurfy and great one, the same as your guests must feel too. However... I'll talk more about it another time, if you don't mind."
"Sure, but... What's the matter, Dreamy? You look rather concerned."

-

Dreamy had to make a pause before replying.
"It's Brainy Smurf, Mr. Roarke. Did you know that he has been saying you are a sorcerer?"
The man in white smiled.
"Ah! Really?"
The little Smurf got more intrigued.

-

"But are you truly a sorcerer?"
The man in white shrugged.
"Perhaps Brainy is right, Dreamy!"
"So do you mean you have really any powers? After all... After all, the Smurf village you smurfed here can't have appeared from nothing!"
Mr. Roarke crossed his arms.
"Well, let's say I know some tricks."
"And what do you use your powers for?"
"My dear little friend, this you and the other Smurfs already know: for realizing all the fantasies people have!"
Dreamy Smurf felt more comfortable.
"That's why your island is named Fantasy Island, right?"
"Exactly!"

-

"Ah!!" Dreamy sighed. "It must be wonderful making all the people's dreams come true..."
Mr. Roarke smiled again, still with his arms crossed, and replied thoughtfully.
"Sometimes... Sometimes, Dreamy!"

................................................. [Wink]

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-25-2012 08:13 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very smurfy! [Smile]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-25-2012 03:56 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you, Jokie! And some surprising things might come up... [Wink]

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-25-2012 04:02 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can't wait! [Smile]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 06-26-2012 06:37 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Another update...

Getting back to Smurf village, Dreamy had by chance met Papa Smurf.
"Where were you, Dreamy Smurf? I thought you were at home."
"I saw Mr. Roarke smurfing by our village and I left to talk with him!"
"And is he nearby yet?"
"No, he went away after I smurfed him goodbye!"
"Pity! I needed to smurf a very important subject with Mr. Roarke. By the way... what had you to smurf with him?"
Dreamy got mixed up.
"Er... hm... Papa Smurf, I only wanted..."
The Smurf leader crossed his arms.
"Dreamy, you didn't go out to tell him of that incident involving Brainy, did you?"
"..."
"I smurfed you a question, Dreamy. What did you smurf to Mr. Roarke?"

-

The little Smurf got embarrassed and looked downwards.
"Sorry, Papa Smurf, I really did it... But please don't get angry with me, I... I needed to do it!"
Papa's expression changed over from severe to an astonished one.
"Why, Dreamy? I don't understand!!"
"I... I myself wanted to smurf to the bottom of this, so that I realized to ask him whether he was
really... a sorcerer."
"Oh, please, Dreamy!! Is it possible that like Scaredy you also believe in what Brainy said?"
"Not exactly... You know, I've always believed in dreams and I couldn't smurf that someone that deals with them, like Mr. Roarke, would be able to do some harm... But still, I got so confused!"
Papa Smurf smiled.
"Well, I suppose you got convinced he's not a sorcerer, and now the better we can smurf is to forget all this foolishness."
Dreamy tried out a bashful smile.
"Yes, Papa Smurf, you can be smurfsure I'm quite relieved to know he's not at all!"

.............................................. [Wink]

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-27-2012 09:12 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I sure wish i could visit Fantasy Island and have a few special dreams come true, even if only temporarily ...

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-27-2012 10:01 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So do I Stormy. [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-27-2012 05:53 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes, Stormy and Jokie, Fantasy Island must be a wondrous place to visit and fulfill our greatest dreams. That's why I imagined this Smurf fan fic - both TV shows has much in common due to magic and fantasy! [Scuba Smurf]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.