Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination (Page 1)
Author Topic: A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 03-02-2009 11:18 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dear fellow Smurfs:
Thanks to this site, I'm realizing an idea I had been developing for nearly 27 years, when the Smurfs cartoons started to be broadcast on Brazilian TV (1982). At the same time, I used to attend a certain TV show which, as well as the Smurfs, involved a kind of magic... And adventure. (I won't say more about this; it might be guessed by yourselves!)
I had made several roughs and sketches. There will be some thrilling moments. A bit of drama, much comedy (of course!!) and, why not?, even romance!...
I'd like to remind you that my story refers mainly to the early 80s. So, you won't see Baby, the Smurflings, Puppy and Grandpa yet. But I have plans for them too!
As for Wild, I had the chance of knowing him because of the latest cartoons... Yet Nanny and Smoogle, well, I only got to know them due to Bluebuddies (thanks once more!!), because the episodes featuring these two characters were NEVER released in Brazil. That's a pity!
But, besides a Smurf adventure, my story is something like a meeting. A meeting of two magic worlds... Where, if there won't be any conflicts between both parts, at least many funny things shall happen!
Well, that's it, and I'm being prolix even too much. What I want to say now is that I hope you all shall enjoy my effort.
Squeaky Smurf [Wink]

Gargamel got it. But this time was different: he managed to capture ALL the Smurfs without any exception. It seemed his triumph over the little blue creatures had finally come. They were locked in a huge cage hanging from the ceiling. The terrible wizard had built it specially for the occasion when he would be successful to catch the Smurfs one day.
While he was merrily singing ("Oh, I'll fry some, mince anothers, I'll transform many others into gold"), Papa Smurf tried to comfort his little Smurfs.
"Don't get into despair, my Smurfs", he said. "We've got away from Gargamel many times and we shall do it again!"
"But this time is different, Papa Smurf, he managed to capture ALL of us without any exception!" replied Brainy, ignoring he was repeating the narrator's words above.
"I have to agree with Brainy", added Smurfette. "I think at last Gargamel defeated us and now there's no hope anymore..." And, covering her face with her hands, started to cry quietly.
The other Smurfs kept sadly mute, except for Jokey, who didn't stop saying "It's not funny at all", and Grouchy, who muttered "I HATE Gargamel!" all the time.
Suddenly, Papa Smurf remembered he had still a very special magic with him. The matter was it had never been experimented before and he didn't know about its effects very well. But the situation was really so alarming that Papa realized there was no way but making use of it. Thus, he took a small sack out his pocket and picked a handful of bright blue powder from inside it, spreading it onto him and the Smurfs, while pronouncing the following words:
"POWERFUL MAGIC, GET US OUT HERE AT ONCE!"
But Azrael, which didn't keep away from the Smurfs, saw what Papa Smurf was doing and leaped to the prison, making it swing so strongly that a bit of the powder fell onto it and Gargamel himself too; but this didn't avoid the magic: one by one, all the Smurfs fell asleep... and vanished!!
When Papa Smurf at last opened his eyes, he divised a fair, limpid blue sky above him; and when he looked at his side, saw he was lying on a well-treated, fresh and soft lawn field, and so were the Smurfs, sleeping deeply.
His first care was to count them and he smiled with great relief on seeing the count was alright and his dear little Smurfs were all safe and warm.
And a little time later they began to wake up, yawning and stretching, whereas Lazy needed to get a "little shake" from Hefty Smurf.
Only then Papa Smurf looked around the place where they had come forth. He was both intrigued and a bit aprehensive. Definitively it didn't look like the forest the Smurfs knew so well. Everything seemed totally unusual. There were strange and luxuriant flowers, several palm-trees and also colorful birds which the Smurfs had never seen before passed above them, flying swiftly. And, not very far away, a high cliff parted in some chasms with huge crystalline waterfalls could be seen.
"Huh, where are we, Papa Smurf?" Clumsy approached him, still rubbing his eyes. "All of this looks so... different."

What now? How about? Did the Smurfs really got away from evil Gargamel, or...? Well, that's all for the beginning, but I'll be back!! [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4903 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-02-2009 12:01 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Squeaky, let me be the first to say congratulations on the beginning of your Smurf Fan Fiction! I am really looking forward to seeing where the story takes us... I am already drawn into the story so far and I can't wait to read more!

LOL "...replied Brainy, ignoring he was repeating the narrator's words above" - that was a great unexpected line!!!
[Big Grin]

POWERFUL MAGIC, KEEP THE STORY COMING!
[Wink]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-02-2009 12:05 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow, so far so good...keep up the creative work [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-02-2009 12:20 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is a great beginning Squeaky Smurf I can't wait to read more!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-02-2009 01:12 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh my, I hope they ditched Gargy!
Congratualations on finally writing your story, Squeaky. You're doing great so far.
Can't wait for more [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Ohhh! we're the pepper pirates, we sail the seven seas, spices are our business, so pass the pepper please!"

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-02-2009 02:42 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I really like your story so far, Squeaky Smurf! [Cool]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Binky
Smurf
Member # 2693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-02-2009 09:13 PM      Profile for Binky       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
An exciting start to what is sure to be a captivating adventure. Thanks for letting us share in reading your story, Squeaky Smurf!

--------------------
I smurf, therefore I smurf.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 03-03-2009 06:36 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, friends! I'm really glad you liked it. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Vega
Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-03-2009 04:47 PM      Profile for Vega       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like your story Squeaky Smurf [Smile] and i can`t wait to read more [Smile]
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-03-2009 05:38 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Many thanks, Vega, and I've just read yours - it promises to be a thrilling one!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 03-04-2009 11:53 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, well, here we go again:

(As we saw before, the Smurfs got away from Gargamel's house and smurfed to a place... that might no be his forest village.)

"Huh, where are we, Papa Smurf?" Clumsy approached him, still rubbing his eyes. "All of this looks so... different."
"I really wish I could know, Clumsy", Papa Smurf answered. "But I'm afraid we're not in our forest!"
"OH NO!!" Brainy put his hands onto his head sides. "Do you mean that we have smurfed to another place?"
"I HATE 'OH NO!' and 'another place'!" Grouchy mumbled.
But the Smurfs are curious by nature and would not become indifferent to all of that for much time.
"Look at those plants and trees! And I've never seen such beautiful flowers before, how wonderful!" Smurfette couldn't believe in her eyes. "And what delicious perfume they have!"
"Mais oui!!" added Painter Smurf. "I even could create a masterpizza in every part of this land!"
"I agree with you two. Whatever this place is, it makes the perfect background for my smurfsome figure", said Vanity, while he was looking at himself in his inseparable mirror.
"It seems a land of dreams", sighed Dreamy Smurf.
"That's right", approved Poet. "I'm even getting inspired..."
"Me too", put in Harmony. "I feel like playing my..."
"DON'T EVEN THINK OF SMURFING IT!!" the other Smurfs replied altogether.
"And what's the good of being in a beautiful place, if I can't find any smurfberries and sarsaparilla here?" complained Greedy. "I'm so hungry that I could even..."
He could not finish what he said. The sound of a bell broke up the air several times and soon after a voice was heard: "De plane! De plane!"
"I HATE bells and 'De plane!' 'De plane!'" Grouchy could not help saying anything.
"Shhh! Quiet, my Smurfs. I'm hearing some steps... Hurry up, let's smurf inside this bush!"
They got to hide just in time when some beautiful girls, dressed in exotic tops, pareos and sarongs and wearing leis passed by them quickly, talking and laughing happily.
Papa Smurf put his head out the bush on time to see them going away, and said:
"We have to be very careful while we are here. This land is inhabited by humans!"
"Humans?! OH NO! NOT AGAIN!" Brainy lamented.
"I HATE 'OH NO!' and 'NOT AGAIN!'" grumbled we-know-who.
"Patience, my little Smurfs", Papa Smurf tried to calm them down. "It's no use getting nervous now."
Meanwhile, in another nook...
"I don't know yet what the hell this place is, Azrael, but something tells me those loathsome Smurfs are here too!" Gargamel was truly upset about the Smurfs having gotten away from him once more. "The only thing I remember was that horrid blue powder falling on us and making us sleep, and we woke up here later!" He went on grumbling as he walked followed by his cat. "But they'll still pay dearly, and I..."
Suddenly, they heard a strange noise and hid behind a palm-tree; then an unusual reddish-orange wagon-like car with some people inside passed along the lane where Gargamel and Azrael had woken up some minutes ago.
"What horseless chart is that?" he wondered. "And where is it going?"
The nasty wizard got curious and realized to folow it.
Arriving in the place where the car stopped, Gargamel saw (without being seen) it was an open space where a tall middle-aged man dressed in a white suit - accomplished by two people: a very short man and a young woman wearing outfits of the same color - told a group of girls and lads in sarongs that stood in front of them:
"Smiles, everyone, smiles!" And made a gesture, by which the young men began to play their instruments, and the girls to dance a suggestive hula.
At the same time some people were getting off a hydroplane (Gargamel got intrigued with that kind of metallic flying machine) which stood at a wooden pier, where they were received by other girls who greeted them putting leis around their necks and serving exotic drinks.
As the people reached the glade, the tall man in white and his younger companions talked with each other, but Gargamel could not hear their talking.
One of the girls approached the oldest man and served him a glass of champagne. Then he lifted it in a toast and addressed the newcomers:
"My dear guests", he told. "I'm Mr. Roarke, your host. Welcome to Fantasy Island!"
This time Gargamel could hear these words, and rubbed his hands with delight and a terrible glare in his eyes.
"Fantasy Island?! Did you hear that, Azrael? Such a great luck!! It might be a golden chance to get those repellent Smurfs once and for all! If I can persuade that certain Roarke into helping me... But for now, this can wait, so let's try to find them!" And gave his peculiar cackling, accomplished by the cat's snarling laugh.
Returning to Smurfs...
They left their hide-out and walked along the lawn for a long time. Papa Smurf was still worried. What if any humans met them, at any moment? Everything could happen, now they had already known there were human beings in that place. And the Smurfs knew by experience that such creatures weren't, in most cases, reliable.
"What are we gonna do, Papa Smurf?" asked Brainy.
"I don't know yet, Brainy", he answred. "But we need to find a way of smurfing out here without being discovered. Let's see if I have magic powdre enough to..."
Papa Smurf could not continue. A human couple passed by them smiling at each other and changing love glances. They were so absorbed that they didn't even noticed the Smurfs, who hid quickly behind a large tree, from where they could observe.

(That's right! I'm sure that now you all know where our dear little blue chaps got... And I promise I won't delay too much!) [Cool]

--------------------

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-05-2009 07:34 AM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm really enjoying reading your story so far, Squeaky Smurf! [King Tut Smurf]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 03-05-2009 11:11 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you, Cool Smurf. Here's the third chapter (I repeated some phrases due to some last minute corrections):

"What are we gonna do, Papa Smurf?" asked Brainy.
"I don't know yet, Brainy", he answered. "But we need to find a way of smurfing out here without being discovered. Let's see if I have magic powder enough to..."
Papa Smurf could not continue. A human couple passed by them smiling and changing loving glances. They were so absorbed that they didn't noticed the Smurfs, who hid quickly behind a large tree, from where they could observe.
The curious thing was the woman, being much younger than her male companion, seemed to be very interested in him. She was a beautiful red-headed woman in her twenties, yet he was very fat and bald - what made Brainy twist his nose:
"He's old enough to be her father", he commented, and Jokey, who had kept silent until then since they appeared in that unknown land, added:
"Not father! But her grandfather!!" And began to giggle.
"Quiet, you two!!" Papa was beginning to lose his patience. "Do you want them to hear and discover us?" But Jokey could hardly hold his laugh.
For their luck, the couple walked away, leaving the Smurfs intrigued. And other people appeared, this time a very thin and clown-faced guy - surrounded by an enthusiastic group of pretty girls in bikinis, who were chattering and laughing at the same time.
"He looks like a hobgoblin", Vanity mumbled. "I see that ugly people usually smurf along well in this place!"
"I HATE hobgoblins!" Grouchy put in once more.
"Probably he's a very clever person and knows how to please the girls", Smurfette expressed her opinion.
"Well, all of this is not of our business, my little Smurfs", Papa said. "Let's not smurf over this anymore. We have more important things to worry about."
After the guy and his admirers moved away, the Smurfs retook their march. As before, they were silent and worried. Papa Smurf put his hand in his pocket to grab his magic powder, when...
"AH-AHHH!! NOW I'VE GOT YOU AGAIN, YOU NASTY SMURFS!!"
Gargamel had just appeared unexpectedly from among some palm-trees before the Smurfs! He moved forward threateningly, while Azrael began to run after them, so that all got dispersed, with each group running despairingly to a different direction.
"No, no, my Smurfs! Let's try to get together, don't move apart", Papa Smurf asked without success. No way. The little Smurfs even didn't care whether they would meet other humans anymore: all they wanted was to get away from that evil wizard, who, by his turn, could not reach any of the Smurfs (luckily for them!!), since they were running to and fro and Azrael itself was getting dizzy. Hefty was pulling Smurfette and Lazy by their hands, followed by Harmony, Vanity and at least more twenty another Smurfs, and he saw Papa Smurf on an opposite direction with Brainy, Jokey and Handy by his side: so he turned around and ran to them as fast as he could, with the others right behind him. Gargamel put himself in front of Hefty with his arms up over his head, in a menacing way, saying:
"It's no use, you disgusting Smurfs!! You managed to escape from me, but this won't happen again!"
Hefty did not get intimidated. He ran even faster and, without letting go of his friends' hands, got to go through between Gargamel's legs, while the other Smurfs after him got divided: a part ran to the left, and other to the right, making the sorce get more puzzled. Papa saw their manoeuvre and called on them, but this was such a hard task: how could 101 Smurfs get together again, in an unknown land, being at the moment pursuited by a crazy wizard and his terrible cat? Neverthless, what happened afterwards contributed for the Smurfs to get rid of him: a huge motorcycle, whose rider was piloting very fast, ran along the path in a furious noise and passed by them, making Gargamel get scared and run away, being followed by the not less scared Azrael. Papa Smurf did not waste time:
"This is an occasion to go to a safer place, my Smurfs, so hurry up!"
They left that place as fast as they could, reaching a glade - the same one where the mysterious man in white and his assistants had been earlier. Once there, after taking a breath, Papa Smurf began to count the Smurfs again. He got intrigued. 100 Smurfs? Something was wrong. He realized to call them one by one to confirm:
"Smurfette?"
"I'm here, Papa Smurf!"
"Brainy?"
"Here I am, Papa Smurf!"
"Handy?"
"Yes, Papa Smurf, I'm here!"
"Hefty?"
"Here."
"Tailor?"
"Here."
"Tracker?"
"Here."
"Grouchy?"
"I HATE 'Here'!"
"Dreamy?"
"Yes..."
"Lazy?"
"(YAAAAWWWWNN)"
"Greedy?"
"Oh, such a hunger!"
"Poet? Painter?"
"Yes! Oui!"
"Vanity?"
"Here, Papa Smurf!"
"Harmony?"
"BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!"
"For smurfness' sake, Harmony!!" Papa Smurf could not help getting irritated. "Wouldn't have been easier to say "Here"? Besides, this noise might attract Gargamel's or any other human's attention. Remember we aren't in our village anymore!!"
"Sorry, Papa Smurf!"
"Let's go on! Jokey?"
Absolute silence.
"Jokey?!"
The Smurfs began to get aprehensive.
"Jokey!! Are you here, Jokey?"
None.
"JOKEY!!"
Then a squeaky giggle was heard.
"YIHIHIHIHIHIHIYA!! I really smurfed all of you this time, eh?"
Papa Smurf needed to be firm with the Smurfs, because they all wanted to give Jokey a corrective. But the little prankster did not escape from a good dressing-down by his turn.
"And now, that's enough!!" he added. "I won't hear any noise or tricks again. Clumsy?"
Nothing.
"Clumsy! Can you hear me?" Papa Smurf was getting alarmed. "Clumsy, are you here?"
Brainy lost his patience.
"Clumsy!! Stop playing the Jokey and answer Papa Smurf!!"
"Wait, Brainy, I don't see him near us..." Papa was more and more nervous. "My Smurfs, is Clumsy among you all? Please look for him!!" They all began to call on Clumsy, but no answer.
"I... I think we lost him, Papa Smurf..." said Smurfette, with a trembling voice.
"I HATE to lose him!" Grouchy hardly disguised he felt like crying.
"Do you mean that...?" Brainy's voice trembled and he could not continue. For the first time in his smurfy life he had gotten speechless.
The other Smurfs opened their eyes wide in horror. They could not, otherwise, they did not want to believe that one of them - and just sweet Clumsy! - had disappeared in such an abrupt way.
"Gargamel is to blame for all of this!!" said Hefty, drying some stubborn tears from his eyes with his hand back.
Grouchy wanted to say "I HATE Gargamel", but this time he couldn't at all.
"That's right!" Handy was revolted. "If it weren't him, we'd stay in peace, in our village!"
"And not even in another place does he leave us alone" sobbed Smurfette. "Oh, Clumsy, where can you be at this moment?" And burst into tears.
Meanwhile...

So the things got a bit harder for our blue buddies, But how far? Well... See you later!! [Wink]

--------------------

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-05-2009 01:51 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cliff hanger! darn it [Razz]
Absolutely fantastic so far, Squeaky.

"Probably he's a very clever person and knows how to please the girls", Smurfette expressed her opinion.
Oh deeear I think my mind is in the guuter again xD

--------------------
"Ohhh! we're the pepper pirates, we sail the seven seas, spices are our business, so pass the pepper please!"

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2009 12:24 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh no, not Clumsy! You can't leave us hanging... totally captivating story, Squeaky!
[Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2009 06:19 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, Divine Sheep and Sassette! And all I can say now is there will be some surprises... [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 03-11-2009 07:25 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very well! We're getting close to a very important part in this story:

Meanwhile...
Clumsy groaned a bit on rubbing his little bottom. He had fallen inside a bush after he was catched by the motorcycle brake during that moment when Gargamel attacked the Smurfs. His pants had hooked on it when he was running to cross the lane so that, without being seen by the rider, the poor little Smurf kept attached to the brake, with the moto in a high speed until the man turned to the right; then the brake unhooked Clumsy - who, after giving a big somersault, fell into the shrub while the rider was following his way quicky. Fortunately he didn't get hurt. Not very far from the place, it could be seen a beautiful white cottage with a nice huge porch at which there were some red-padded white cane chairs. It was also decorated with several ornamental plants and two perches with exotic birds poised on. Looking upwards, Clumsy noticed the house had a high tower but he didn't find what it would serve for. In front of one of the cottage's lateral doors there was a nice fountain with an octogonal base. He got off the bush, jumping awkwardly, and reached the ground. Then Clumsy remembered he was lonely now, and his little heart got full of anguish: where would be Papa Smurf and the others? He pulled down his cap covering his ears, as sometimes he used to do when he felt cornered while a sudden feeling like crying assaulted him.
But a harsh voice cut off his sad thinkings:
"This way, Azrael, this way! I'm quite sure that loathsome Smurf fell somewhere near here! At least we'll have one, and then..."
Gargamel! Then he had seen Clumsy being taken by the moto and realized to follow it! The poor Smurf didn't want to hear anything else. He began to run as fast as he could - although tumbling two or three times - making his way to the white house, since it was the only possible hide-out at that despaired moment.
It wasn't easy at all for him to climb the four stairs that took to the porch, but he got to reach it anyway. Once there, Clumsy approached the main door and saw it was locked. What to do? "I really need to go inside", he thought. "I won't be safe while Gargamel is near here." Then he noticed the windows - one by each side of the door - and, with a great effort, got up the chair that stayed under the left window and climbed to the back, so that he could reach the window-sill in a bounce.
The birds on their perches - a macaw and a cockatoo - had croaked a little when they saw that small blue creature, but kept quiet later.
The window had a frontal pane, but fortunately it was open; and the peep-hole that stayed behind it wasn't well closed, so the little Smurf could enter without much difficulty. Inside, he saw a big well-decorated room which could be a study,for there was a cabinet with a vintage telephone and some books on it. Other pieces of furniture were seen, but Clumsy didn't pay much attention. He knew the house owner might not like if he arrived and found a stranger there - even if the one were a Smurf! But any thing was much better than meeting Gargamel again. From the window-sill he looked downwards and saw an armchair near the wall. He jumped down and fell onto it.
Clumsy stayed for a certain time on the armchair seat, satisfied for having gotten away from the bad sorcerer for a while, and as he was very tired fell asleep soon.
But less of ten minutes passed by - the door was unlocked and the tall middle-aged man in white entered, followed by the very short younger man.
"Well, Boss, anoder well-paid weekend, I suppose!", said this last one.
"Oh, Tattoo!", the tall man replied with a smile. "Whell shall you learn that money is not all?"
"Of course not, Boss! Beautiful ladies too..."
The oldest human limited to laugh, shaking his head. He went to the window and noticed it was half open. "I usually don't forget to close it..." he thought. The tall man turned on the lights, what made Clumsy wake up suddenly, disturbed by that abrupt lightening and rubbing his eyes, startled. Then he saw them - and both his eyes and mouth opened wide in terror.
"MY SMURFNESS! HUMANS!! I'M SMURFED!!" Clumsy thought when he stood up, forgetting all that he had imagined about being discovered. He made a high leap, running stumbly fast to the door before the two humans who, by their turn, could not believe in their eyes!
 -
It was the short younger human who firstly something:
"Boss! It's a little man... And blue! Have you ever seen any before?"
"No, Tattoo, I've never seen any like this..." The tall human was so astonished as his companion. "How did he arrive here?"

There might be a certain emotion in the air... What kind of? Well... I'll be back! [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-12-2009 01:15 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I intend to insert some drawings between my texts whenever I can. [Cool]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2009 07:33 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Another great chapter! I love how you describe clumsy's movements and thoughts... you can't help but cheer him on when you read the story!

Your picture is also a great addition - I hope you insert more drawings whenever you can too!
[Wink]

"Well, Boss, anoder well-paid weekend, I suppose!", said this last one.
"Oh, Tattoo!", the tall man replied with a smile. "When shall you learn that money is not all?"
"Of course not, Boss! Beautiful ladies too..."

LOL! That literally did make me lol!
[Razz]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2009 12:46 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I remember Fantasy Island [Big Grin] lol. Great story so far, looking forward in reading what happens next [Wink]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Binky
Smurf
Member # 2693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-15-2009 05:42 AM      Profile for Binky       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Adorable. Even though Tattoo is French, I am always reminded of Peter Lorre when I think of him.. am I the only one? You did a good job capturing Tattoo's accent.

What will happen to Clumsy? I can't wait to find out.

--------------------
I smurf, therefore I smurf.

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2009 11:34 AM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wait, the characters are from another show? I was certain you made them up, lol.
Very good so far, can't wait for more! finally, some Clumsy-centered action! you gotta love that guy [Razz]

--------------------

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2009 03:28 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is a really fun story so far, Squeaky Smurf! [Cool]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 03-23-2009 10:40 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, everyone!! [Happy Smurf]
Alright! There you are, the following chapter. Great emotions in the air!...
I'll only ask you a favor: in the last one, where you read 'cabinet' (...)"there was a cabinet with a vintage telephone and some books on it"(...), the right word is 'table'. Thank you! [Angel Smurf]

It was the short younger human who firstly said something:
"Boss! It's a little man... and blue! Have you ever seen any before?"
"No, Tattoo, I've never seen any like this..." The tall human was so astonished as his companion. "How did he arrive here?"
Clumsy tried to push the door despairingly, realizing it was locked - and got stuck at it, seeing the two humans were approaching him.
"I'm lost!" He thought, feeling drops of cold sweat roll down his forehead.
"Wait, Tattoo", the oldest one lifted his hand. "He's very frightened. Come slowly for him not to be more afraid."
 -
He bent one of his knees before the scared blue creature and smiled affably, at the same time he was holding him out a hand in a kind gesture. Clumsy cowered even closer to the door, trembling with fear.
"Calm down..." the tall human spoke gently. "We won't do you any harm."
"I wonder if he understands us?" The short human had come close to his boss.
"I don't know!"
"I'm gonna try, den!" And approaching a little more the youngest man asked:
"Er... We are friendly! Friendly! Do you speak our language?"
"Y-you are hu-humans... Aren't you?" Clumsy could hardly answer.
"He does!!!", exulted the shortest human, and the oldest replied with a laugh:
"Of course we are! But as for you we don't know. Who are you, after all?"
 -
Clumsy needed to get his breath before replying:
"I-I thought you would know... I'm a SMURF!"
"A... Smurf??" The middle-aged human raised his eyebrows.
"Yes!"
"And how did you get here?"
But the little Smurf could not stand it anymore. He implored:
"I... I didn't know that was your house... I only wanted to rest a little... Please, let me go away!"
The tall human got disconcerted with those anguished words. He stood up and opened the door, saying:
"But we are not imprisoning you... If that's what you wish, you can go. We only wanted to help you."
However, Clumsy kept still. He could not believe in what he had just heard.
"Are you going to let me get out?"
The two humans eyed one another in surprise but replied nothing.
"Won't you tie me up, or put me in a cage?"
"Of course not. Why should we do it?" The oldest human was getting confused. And wondered what could have ever happened to that poor little creature for him to ask such questions.
"Is...Is it true? May I really get out?"
"Wasn't it what you asked for?"
"Yes, but..." Clumsy could not continue. He gulped, emotioned, and tears came to his eyes.
 -
"But what is...?" The tall human also got speechless.
"Boss, he is crying!!" The shortest man exclaimed, alarmed.
With his face soaked in tears, Clumsy explained in a faltering voice:
"Just... just because I didn't hope that you... you would let me go away, and... and... (SOB)"
Then he sat on the floor, crouched down and, covering his face with his arms, burst into a heartbreaking weep, his little body shaken with sobs.
"But what's this!" The oldest human was moved. "There's no reason for crying!"
"Dat's right, calm down!", seconded the shortest one.
 -
The tall human took a clean handkerchief out his jacket pocket and, kneeling down again, got closer the unhappy Smurf.
"There, there! Don't cry! Breath deeply... So!" And as he was talking he dried the little blue creature tears.
"You are among friends now and we shall do everything we can to help you", he added. All these words made Clumsy get more comforted, and little by little he stopped crying.
The tall human waited for the Smurf to get calm and asked him:
"Are you better?"
"Huh, yes... Thank you!"
"Good!" He stretched out his hands to Clumsy. "Let me put you on the table."
The little Smurf looked at the man's hands but didn't move.
"Don't be afraid." The human smiled. "May I?"
Clumsy relucted a bit but at last went up to his hands.
The middle-aged human took the Smurf gently and put him carefully on a pile of books on the table. Then he sat down at it, so that he stayed face to face with the small blue creature.
 -
"Very well." He smiled heartily to Clumsy. "Now that you are calmer, may we talk?"
"Huh, I think so!"

That's right! Let's wait and see... Bye for now! [Wink]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-23-2009 10:58 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ohhh, how touching. And this part is the same as from my story. Keep it up Double S. [Smile]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.