Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » How the smurfs and alvin and the chipmunks are alike (Page 1)
Author Topic: How the smurfs and alvin and the chipmunks are alike
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 12-30-2008 02:29 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I see resembalance between jokey and alvin,brainy and simon,greedy and theodore and, smurfette and Britney

Smurfs vs. The Chipmunks

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
Natural Smurf
Smurf
Member # 2702

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted 03-01-2009 11:51 AM      Profile for Natural Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That looks amazing,I watch Alvin and the Chipmunks only on cartoon,Sammy Lurves You,I haven't seen the movies! [Wink] [Smile] [Frown] [yum!] [Sassette Smurfling] [Smurfette]
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-01-2009 12:12 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks and the movie is not nearly as good as the cartoons.

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 03-01-2009 12:33 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
its funny how greedy and theodore have similar eating habits.LOL

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-01-2009 01:47 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very good sammylurvesyou!!

This crazy video asks another question, how are Alvin and Alvin alike? It's the 50s Alvin vs the 90s Alvin!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-01-2009 03:56 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This video is very sympathetic, Smurfy1For2, thank you very much! It was quite interesting to see both "Alvin groups" face to face! Personally I made no issue to watch the movie - in my opinion, Alvin & Chipmunks shouldn't have been rendered as well as it was done to Garfield and Scooby-Doo, in a too "realistic" way. I think comics and cartoon characters could be in 3-D animation, respecting their original features.

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4914 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-01-2009 06:39 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I totally agree, Squeaky. I'm a big fan of the good ol' Chipmunk Adventure and other such cartoons, and even though I found some parts of the new movie quite amusing, I was very disappointed at all the changes they've made to the characters, and the lack of clean humor and moral...I do so hope the Smurfs' movie will be different =\

--------------------
"Ohhh! we're the pepper pirates, we sail the seven seas, spices are our business, so pass the pepper please!"

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-03-2009 05:55 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
http://www.supernovatube.com/play.php?viewkey=482319d0dd129e1e729c

Found a link to Mystery of the Easter Chipmunk, loads surprisingly fast, and rather good quality.
Not half as good as the Chipmunk Adventure of course, but very cute I thought.
Enjoy [Smile]

--------------------
"Ohhh! we're the pepper pirates, we sail the seven seas, spices are our business, so pass the pepper please!"

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-03-2009 06:20 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In my personal opinion, I am not that much of a big fan of the Alvin & The Chipmunks franchise as far as I can tell but hey, nice comparison.

P.S. I don't usually watch Alvin & The Chipmunks.

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-03-2009 11:01 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the link DivineSheep!! I like Alvin and the Chipmunks!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-05-2009 05:16 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the link, Divine Sheep! [Cool]

I never saw the 1960s Alvin and the Chipmunks or the movie, but I do like the 1980s version.

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Editorette
Smurf
Member # 2533

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-05-2009 07:59 PM      Profile for Editorette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey, that's true - I hadn't thought of that. I always thought Raven Child's character, Brainette reminded me a little of Jeanette. (Although maybe more in name and appearance than personality.)
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-05-2009 10:54 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hmm, interested Editorette...if Brainette is a cross version of Jeanette, then who would be a cross version of Brittany and Eleanor [Wink]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2009 12:55 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs and Chipmunks make a great harmony...

-
Alvin as the Conductor

-
The Smurf Band plays the Music

-
And The Chipettes Sing!

[Razz]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2009 04:18 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sassette, this does sound like 1 good idea!

Here is another one, this time for Oingo Boingo:
Chipmunks & Chipettes: Instruments
The Smurfs & The Smurflings: Singing

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2009 04:28 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I hope there was a smurf video on YouTube with this song:
You Really Got Me - Oingo Boingo (live at the Whiskey in 1980)
What do you rate this song out of 10?

Editorette
Smurf
Member # 2533

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2009 08:41 PM      Profile for Editorette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Maybe Klutzette as Eleanor and... Valvette as Brittany? I don't know, maybe that's a stretch.

Actually, I think there are bits of Jeanette *and* Eleanor in Klutzette... [Smile]

S.H. Brainy, you crack me up. I give it a 10. [Smile]

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2009 08:47 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
S.H. Brainy, that's a cute tune. did you make it or find it somewhere? I think I rate it an 8 [Smile]

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2009 08:49 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I didn't make it but, you are welcome guys.
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2009 08:50 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sassette, those pics are nice...maybe, if I get my computer to work right, I might draw a cross with both smurf/ettes and chipmunk/ettes together [Wink]

--------------------

Natural Smurf
Smurf
Member # 2702

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted 03-08-2009 01:51 PM      Profile for Natural Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sassette,that picture of the Chipmunks is a picture of the 50s Chipmunks,and else,what would the 50s Chipettes look like? and what would the 60s,70s,80s Chipmunks and Chipettes look like?please give me images! [Frown] [Confused]
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2009 02:04 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This song is amusingly crazy, S.H. Brainy! [Razz] Alvin & The Chipmunks would love to record it. Here's an 8!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-09-2009 05:50 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
here is a picture i made of alvin and britney as smurfs
 -

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-09-2009 07:14 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Alvin Smurf is sooo cute, Sammy! And Britney Smurfette looks glamorous. [Enamored Smurf]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2009 12:09 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
sammylurvesyou: That pic is so adorable [Big Grin] Thanks for sharing it...you did a really good job on it!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.