Smurf at Last!                                                                  #BLUE LIVES MATTER
home | | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  ...  152  153  154    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 94)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-27-2013 11:03 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
awww so cute! and i'll bet they would already argue like a married couple if they were together :-D

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-27-2013 05:24 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
remembered the first exchange of glances between the Grouchy and Vexy the end of the movie The Smurfs 2!Enjoyed your version in 2-D, It was pretty cool!

-------------
Every day is a surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

-------------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-27-2013 07:02 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey gang. [Smile] Here's my latest Smurf drawing, a Smurf sitting down.

-

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-27-2013 08:13 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
very cute, SmurfFan :-D he's doing exactly what i've spent most of the day doing too. and he seems to be enjoying it just as much :-D

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-28-2013 04:58 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy little buddy! Makes me smile, SmurfFan.

[Happy Smurf]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-28-2013 05:34 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SmurFan, That smurf is amazing!! he's doing what I do a lot

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-28-2013 05:40 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a first look at my newest Smurfs fan comic story, "Brownie Points", where I poke fun at myself and my decision to make Vexy's hair brown instead of brunette in my DeviantArt cartoons.

It apparently upset some devoted Smurf fans, and so I decided to take my smurf (er, medicine) and make the little tomboy proper-like with the black hair and blue streaks. Meanwhile, Gargamel is cooking up some mischief to take down his former mischief-maker with her own powers.

-

-

--------------------
Vexy is still my favorite Smurf. Tomboys need love, too. :)
Facebook: Newport Muse
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 338 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-28-2013 07:42 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Vexy does not know that she is contributing to Gargamel's plan to turn her evil again [Wink]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-28-2013 09:40 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A great story, could even become an episode of the cartoon in 2-D!

----------

----------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-28-2013 10:35 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by thatonesmurfx103.9:
Vexy does not know that she is contributing to Gargamel's plan to turn her evil again [Wink]

Ah yes, she just might be, a la "Smurfette Unmade" if you remember that story from the original TV show. Or our gal Vexy is just living up to her name and getting a smurfy kick out of irritating her fellow Smurfs, as usual.

You'll have to follow the story to its conclusion to find out, yes? [Wink]

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-28-2013 10:35 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yesterday I finished my first story of the Smurfs, I'm just waiting for the best opportunity to post it here! Until here!

----------

----------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-28-2013 10:44 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The name is The Mágic Show!

--------
Every day is a suprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

--------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2013 05:20 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very cute, RichRod!

Masked Smurf - I'm looking forward to reading your first story, The Magic Show!!

[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-30-2013 12:00 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a first look at another new Smurf story I'm drawing up: "Make It So, Number Two!" (Since it's the Christmas/New Year's holiday, I have been creating two stories at the same time.)

This is a story where Smurfette learns she really is Papa Smurf's second-in-command, and is forced to become the Smurfs' first-ever female leader when Papa is smurfnapped by a hawk and she organizes a successful rescue that brings together the Smurf family across the comic book, TV and film universes.

-

-

Smurf Village hath no fury like a Smurfette invisible infuriated by a Brainy Smurf most verbose. [Smurfette] [Wink]

--------------------
Vexy is still my favorite Smurf. Tomboys need love, too. :)
Facebook: Newport Muse
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-30-2013 06:59 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Darn, and Smurfette was having lots of fun putting Brainy in his place. Darn you, Papa Smurf!

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-30-2013 07:43 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
Darn, and Smurfette was having lots of fun putting Brainy in his place. Darn you, Papa Smurf!

Always Blame Papa Smurf [Big Grin]

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-30-2013 11:12 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yup, always blame Papa Smurf... never mind she works for him. And poor Papa has to put up with this all the time, hence his cool, suave temper. [Smile]
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-30-2013 06:46 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a couple of drawings I just finished today. The first is a Smurf sitting in a chair and the second is a colored version of the title drawing for my upcoming Chapter 6 of Speedy Smurf and the Autosmurfic Wheelsmurfer.

-

-

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-31-2013 07:25 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Papa Smurf ended the fun Smurfette!

----------
Every day is a surprise [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

----------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Smurfette] [Santa Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-31-2013 07:35 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Always surprising us with their excellent designs and stories, always keep on Smurfin!

----------
Every day is a surprise! [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Smile]

----------
Today is agood day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Smurfette] [Santa Smurf] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-31-2013 07:36 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Your drawing was pretty cool even SmurfFan 82874, I liked,
Oh and have a happy new year!!

---------

---------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-31-2013 08:18 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, masked smurf. And you have a happy new year, too! [Uncle Sam] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 12-31-2013 11:17 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-31-2013 11:19 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Look what Clumsy found!

---------
Every day is a surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Smile]

---------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 12-31-2013 11:25 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
until tomorrow

--------
Every day is a surprise! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Smile]

--------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  ...  152  153  154   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.