Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  ...  151  152  153    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 89)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-06-2013 10:42 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
THESE NEW DRAWINGS ARE AWESOM!E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

papa loves smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5046

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted 11-06-2013 11:58 AM      Profile for papa loves smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I am lonly . Some pepole write to me. [Frown] [Smile] . Anyway smurfy greetings to everyone on bluebuddies.com !

--------------------
shannon

papa loves smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5046

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 11-06-2013 12:01 PM      Profile for papa loves smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
:)Lovly drawings! [Smile] .

--------------------
shannon

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-07-2013 11:15 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by smurfsatthedisco:
Tailor!
 -

I love the stitching detail around him - so smurfy!

And super smurfy job to everyone else too!!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-08-2013 05:26 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The story reel (animatic) for the Smurf parody of Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel" is now done!

Click here to see my smurfy video!

To review, Smurfette dances and lip-synchs the song to a bashful but happy Clumsy while Vexy and Sassette sing backup. The next step is to create model sheets based on those for the Hanna-Barbera TV series and then start the actual animation with Adobe Flash at 12 frames per second.

I invite your feedback on the storyline. I might change the Hefty's Gym scenes because it might be just a bit too violent. [Wink]

--------------------
Vexy is still my favorite Smurf. Tomboys need love, too. :)
Facebook: Newport Muse
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 338 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-08-2013 05:34 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by papa loves smurfette:
I am lonly . Some pepole write to me. [Frown] [Smile] . Anyway smurfy greetings to everyone on bluebuddies.com !

Hi PLS... why are you feeling lonely? Is everything alright with you outside of BlueBuddies? I hope so. [Big Grin]

I just completed the story reel for a Smurfs animated parody of the Michael Jackson song "The Way You Make Me Feel". Check it out; it might make you feel a whole lot smurfier especially with these two girls in the video! >> [Smurfette] [Sassette Smurfling]
Click here to see my smurfy video!

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-08-2013 05:35 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SMURFAROO - that is an incredible video! I love love loved it!!!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-09-2013 06:29 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfaroonie!! [Smile] Awesome video, Rich

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-11-2013 11:04 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very nice Smurfette,Clumsy,Vexy and Sassete Dancing "The Way make me feel" Very nice I liked [Happy Smurf] [Roll Eyes] [Wild Smurf] [Smurfette] [Astro Smurf] [Smile]

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-12-2013 11:16 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's my newest Smurf Sampler, simply called "Ice Cream". [yum!]

Everysmurf loves ice cream, including Smurfette's pet mouse Little Squeaky. She takes advantage of the Smurf Village ice cream social to pull an Azrael on poor unsuspecting Slouchy Smurfling. Enjoy. [Sassette Smurfling]

-

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-13-2013 05:54 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
GREAT comic Richrod!!! You really captured the emotions perfectly!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-18-2013 09:16 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here are two new photo compositions in a series called "The Smurfs in Hawaii", based on photos taken of my two-week vacation in Hawaii back in 2012.

-

Vexy and Smurfette pose in front of the Elvis Presley statue at the Neal Blaisdell Center in downtown Honolulu. This arena was where in 1973 he did his famous "Aloha From Hawaii" concert, the first such concert to be televised via satellite around the world.

-

Papa and his little Smurfs, especially the girls, enjoy a day at the renowned Ala Moana Center, the world's largest Western-style outdoor shopping mall. Wild is hanging out overlooking the center court, Papa is wearing an aloha shirt and reading a book by Jonathan Winters [Wink] , Vexy is sporting the Hawaiian shaka sign and showing off her new surfboard, Smurfette is holding her new real-life signature fragrance, Hackus is devouring a Spam Musubi, and the Smurflings (Snappy, Sassette and Slouchy) are enjoying a smurfalicious Hawaiian shave ice.

This is an ongoing, occasional series and more will be posted as time smurfs by. [Smile]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-18-2013 09:39 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What fun! Mahalo for the smurfy pictures!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-18-2013 11:20 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
mmm...i was craving ice cream before but now i REALLY am craving it! epic comic Rich :-D soooo cute! and i love the pictures too, of the smurfettes with the Elvis statue and with the smurfs at your Ala Moana Center. that looks like an epic smurfy place to be!

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-18-2013 11:34 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Amy Sue Smurfette:
mmm...i was craving ice cream before but now i REALLY am craving it! epic comic Rich :-D soooo cute! and i love the pictures too, of the smurfettes with the Elvis statue and with the smurfs at your Ala Moana Center. that looks like an epic smurfy place to be!

Thanks for your comments, Amy Sue! Vexy has an obvious smurfy sweet spot for the King, as do the Smurflings for Hawaiian shave ice.

Ala Moana Center is already the largest shopping mall in Hawaii, and it's getting even bigger. A former Sears store is being demolished for a new expanded wing that will be anchored by the first Bloomingdale's in Hawaii, big-box retailers, and restaurants. It's expected to be completed by the fall of 2015. It's often one of the first places tourists go to when they visit Honolulu.

--------------------

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-18-2013 07:08 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs in Hawaii? They get some Honolulu [Smile] and I love ice cream too, Slouchy LOL

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-19-2013 10:40 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by thatonesmurfx103.9:
The Smurfs in Hawaii? They get some Honolulu [Smile] and I love ice cream too, Slouchy LOL

Glad you like it! More Hawaiian Smurf works will be coming! And Slouchy gets to sample the shave ice, too. [Smile]
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2013 12:45 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This week I've been sketching up animation model and expression sheets for my in-progress Smurf parody of Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel", complete with Smurfette in MJ's signature black fedora.

Model and style sheet for Smurfette:
 -

Model and style sheet for Vexy:
 -

Expressions for Smurfette, Vexy, Sassette and Clumsy:
 -

-

In my notes I write that it won't be easy to recreate some of MJ's famous poses because Smurfette's head is just too big for her hand to wrap around it the way MJ did it, and the Smurf bodies are just too stubby and pudgy to pull off what MJ did with his frame. But I'll give it the old college smurf. [Smile]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2013 06:27 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Soooo smurftastic! I love seeing your smurfy sketches!

[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-21-2013 04:48 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
you've done a positively epic job of it so far, Rich :-) you had me wanting to sing and dance along with them :-D

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-21-2013 06:44 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Amy Sue Smurfette:
you've done a positively epic job of it so far, Rich :-) you had me wanting to sing and dance along with them :-D

Thanks for the smurfy feedback, Sassette and Amy Sue! [Sassette Smurfling] [Smurfette]

I learned that the famous anti-gravity lean MJ used to do for "Smooth Criminal" and his live concerts was a stage trick that he actually received a patent for. He had holes drilled into the heels of his shoes that would fit into pegs that would rise on the stage. Once he stepped and locked into those pegs, he would then do that crazy lean firmly anchored to the floor. He had amazingly strong legs to lean that far and hold it that long.

Since Smurfette already wears high heels and since anything is possible in cartoons, such trickery will not be necessary for the little lady. [Smurfette] [Wink]

--------------------

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-22-2013 04:53 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Amazing job on the Rough sketches, Rich [Big Grin]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-22-2013 05:33 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
this new Smurfs HQ is and the drawing very good, I like [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Azrael]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-22-2013 05:55 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A wonderful surprise in every drawing [Big Grin] [Smile] [Roll Eyes] [Wild Smurf] [Happy Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Smurfette] [Azrael]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-23-2013 08:41 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hogata shes a crazy witch and Chlorhydris [Wink] [Smile] [Razz] [Wild Smurf] [Happy Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Smurfette] [Sassette Smurfling] [Viking Smurf] , I hate love...

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  ...  151  152  153   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.