Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  ...  150  151  152    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 88)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-25-2013 11:41 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's another new Flash cartoon I drew up this afternoon. I call it "Vexy the Enforcer".

-

If Smurfette and Grey Smurfette, whom I nicknamed Cousin Jett, can't stop fighting over the different colors of their dresses, then the newest girl Smurf and resident warrior princess will make them make peace and play nice. Even if it means hog-tying them with their own hats. [Smile]

Things are definitely a little different in Smurf Village now that Vex is in town. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vexy is still my favorite Smurf. Tomboys need love, too. :)
Facebook: Newport Muse
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 338 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Photographer Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4999

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-26-2013 07:01 AM      Profile for Photographer Smurf  Photographer Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice one, RR! Jett is new to me. What's her background?
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-26-2013 09:40 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Photographer Smurf:
Nice one, RR! Jett is new to me. What's her background?

In the Peyo comics, there is a cloned evil race called the Grey Smurfs that Papa Smurf magically created to remove the more violent tendencies from all his little Smurfs, including himself. They are identified by their grey hats rather than white and the grey pupils in their eyes. Smurfette's evil clone has a grey dress and black hair. I've nicknamed her Cousin Jett in reference to her jet-black hair, as have the other Smurfs since both girls are named Smurfette and that would cause confusion. [Smurfette]

In my Smurf fan art and stories, I've toned down the Grey Smurfs' aggressiveness and made them natural-born Smurfs (brought by the stork) that had to separate from their brethren centuries ago for the sake of all Smurfdom. They have their own little village and over time have mellowed out and made peace with their white-hatted cousins. But they're still as grouchy as Grouchy, gutsy as Gutsy and aggressive as Vexy. Instead of an egret like Feathers, the Grey Smurfs fly around on (appropriately) black ravens. But the ravens are friendly. [Big Grin]

Papa Smurf and his counterpart the Great Chief are cousins and enjoy each other's company. [Smile]

Again, this is in my fan comics. They're nowhere this mellow in the official Peyo comics. [Wink]

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-26-2013 03:35 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My "take that" to a stupid ad campaign.
 -

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-26-2013 06:07 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
oh, Vanity, stay off the smurfnip, you are becoming a Hazard.. [Wink]

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-27-2013 04:38 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, it's finally here: my tribute to Jonathan Winters. I had a lot of fun drawing this.

-

Besides being a smurfy tribute, it's also a puzzle game. What connection do each of the Smurfs in the tribute (Papa, Smurfette, Vexy, Sassette, Jokey and Grandpa) have with Winters? And what do the mementos on the table and in Jokey's surprise have to do with his career?

I was thinking about adding a seventh Smurf, Nanny, but decided not to. There's still room to add her in if anysmurf thinks she belongs there also. [Smile]

Looking forward to your feedback.

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-28-2013 04:23 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's my latest drawing I just completed for the next chapter of my first Smurfs FanFic. The first is the black and white version as it will appear as the header for my fourth chapter, once I've finished writing it. The second is a colorized version.

-
 -

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-28-2013 06:37 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My god, What happened to Speedy?

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2013 09:21 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's in my third chapter... [Big Grin]

http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/2973.html#000000

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2013 10:32 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you Jonathan Winters for your job I watch your last work and your memory living in smurfhearts [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [King Smurf]

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-30-2013 06:47 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
lol Vic...that's a nice twist on Vanity :-D

Richrod,once again i absosmurfly LOVE your Jonathan Winters tribute! it's positively epic and was an epic thing to do too :-)

SmurfFan, i love your work, as always. and i am going right now to catch up on your story too :-)

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-31-2013 10:51 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I began animating the first few seconds of a new fan video parodying Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel", with Smurfette dancing and lip-synching the song to a bashful and giggling Clumsy. It will be an animatic/storyboard clip first to develop the storyline, then animated afterward. Hopefully the below link will work. If not, I'll provide a YouTube link instead.

Click here to see my file!

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2013 05:34 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A little belated Halloween horror...Tapper and Duncan McSmurf as Purple Smurfs.
 -

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2013 06:12 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh no, the village smurfs turned evil!! Great job, Vic

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2013 07:51 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Not evil, just full of mindless zombies...I mean, Purple Smurfs.

Of course, Tapper and Duncan look like they want to celebrate with a pint.

--------------------

smurfsatthedisco
Smurf
Member # 4693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2013 10:15 AM      Profile for smurfsatthedisco       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tailor!
 -

--------------------
They called themselves Smurfs. They were good

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2013 11:58 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's my latest Smurf Sampler, "Model Painter". After holding her trademark diva pose for a portrait by Painter Smurf for hours, Smurfette is, well, surprised at the final result.

-

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2013 12:08 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Le Schtroumpf Peintre needs to lay off on ze smurfnip, no?

And speaking of such...
 -

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-04-2013 11:07 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's the first part of a Smurf parody of the Michael Jackson song "The Way You Make Me Feel". In it Smurfette dances, struts and lip-sync's the song to a bashful but happy Clumsy, while Vexy and Sassette are the backup singers.

This is a story reel or animatic to sync the key poses to the soundtrack. Once the poses are finalized, actual animation will begin.

Click here to see the smurfy video!

I'd like to get your feedback.

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-05-2013 02:50 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Richrod Smurf:
Here's the first part of a Smurf parody of the Michael Jackson song "The Way You Make Me Feel". In it Smurfette dances, struts and lip-sync's the song to a bashful but happy Clumsy, while Vexy and Sassette are the backup singers.

This is a story reel or animatic to sync the key poses to the soundtrack. Once the poses are finalized, actual animation will begin.

ooohh!!! i love it! i love it! i love it! it's positively EPIC! would you mind if i linked it to my fb or would you rather not yet?

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-05-2013 12:19 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is really good. The sequence flowed nicely.

quote:
Originally posted by Amy Sue Smurfette:
quote:
Originally posted by Richrod Smurf:

ooohh!!! i love it! i love it! i love it! it's positively EPIC! would you mind if i linked it to my fb or would you rather not yet?

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-05-2013 01:47 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Amy Sue Smurfette:

Go right ahead, Amy Sue! I'm already adding more scenes to the video! [Smile]

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-05-2013 01:51 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Raven Child:
That is really good. The sequence flowed nicely.

Thanks, Raven Child! It's not easy timing the Smurfs' dance poses, especially Smurfette's, to the tempo of the music. I acted out each pose in front of a mirror before sketching them. Although this is standard practice in animation as the artists must be as much an actor as the characters they're drawing, it's a little embarrassing to admit that's really me as Smurfette as much as it's Michael Jackson. [Big Grin] [Smurfette]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-05-2013 02:08 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Richrod Smurf, it is indeed standard practice for animators to act out the part of the character. It really does help.

I too am in the industry. I'm pitching my own ideas for a series [Wink]

Keep up the great work.

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-05-2013 06:52 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow. Richrod.. That animation was really col, Smurfette dances with a smurf and Vexy & Sassette go along with it... Mike Jackson has nothing on the Smurfettes.. [Wink]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  ...  150  151  152   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.