Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  151  152  153    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 6)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-25-2008 10:38 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My opinion and mine only, but I think the second picture of baby Wild would be more suitable for "Wild Junior":
 -

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-25-2008 10:41 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
REMINDER:

I run 2 SMURF art topics,

SPACE HARRIER BRAINY'S SMURFY FAN ART &
SMURF ART SHOWCASE

Gee, I must have been coming up with my art first and then must have been enjoying the Smurf Art Showcase!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-25-2008 11:42 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Retaking Smurfs in the movies...  -
Indiana Smurf. [King Tut Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4909 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2008 03:39 AM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
How cute. He's playing with a toy Flintmobile. [Smile]

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 421 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2008 07:45 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"INDIANA JONES AND THE SMURFSTONE QUEST" -- coming to a theater near you! You wish!

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2008 12:10 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
LOL, Indi Smurf...that is awesome! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2008 05:02 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Now that Indiana Smurf looks as real as can be. The highlight and shadows all seem to be in the right places. If I didn't know you were the author of this image I'd say someone had built a custom figurine!
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2008 05:57 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
But, Smurf in Hand, I didn't do the whole Indy. The image you saw is a photomontage I did at Photoshop using a figurine of his (the technique is alike the "Harry Belafonte Smurf" that is in the page 1 of Smurf Art Showcase. [Embarrassed]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2008 07:45 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A series of Empath pictures as he would have appeared in the "time-travelling" episodes (though with one exception):
 -

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2008 04:30 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great work, Vic! And I liked the attention you gave to details! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2008 04:59 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I had to study the clothing styles very carefully from good-enough freeze frames of the Smurfs in the various "time-travel" episodes to make sure they come out correctly.

A little bit of interesting trivia: the Star Trek Future Era Empath has three pips on his collar, indicating his status as a commander or first officer (Papa Smurf in the same uniform would have a captain's four pips). Come to think of it, here's what the characters would appear in and wear (in my opinion, and mine only):

Grandpa Smurf: admiral, dress uniform
Brainy: lieutenant, science uniform
Hefty: lieutenant commander, operations uniform
Smurfette: lieutenant, science uniform
Handy: lieutenant, operations uniform
Lazy: ensign, operations uniform
Grouchy: ensign, operations uniform
Vanity: lieutenant junior grade, command uniform
Painter: lieutenant junior grade, command uniform
Greedy: lieutenant junior grade, operations uniform
Jokey: lieutenant junior grade, operations uniform
Clumsy: ensign, operations uniform
Baby Smurf: no rank, 24th century baby clothes
Sassette: cadet uniform
Snappy: cadet uniform
Wild: no rank, clothing style similar to the Edo from the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Justice"
Smoogle: no rank, no clothing needed

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2008 05:47 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Click here for a bigger Jeannie Smurfette picture!
I Dream of Jeannie...Smurfette.
[Astro Smurf] [Smurfette]

--------------------

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2008 06:22 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Squeaky and Vic, all I can think of to say at this moment is WOW!

I'll bet this is just a fraction of what the two of you have been holding back.

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2008 06:23 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
More of "Empath through the ages":
 -

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-28-2008 10:42 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Does "time-travel" belong to Smurf cartoons last season?

--------------------

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-28-2008 11:44 AM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
Does "time-travel" belong to Smurf cartoons last season?

Yes. The time traveling season was the last season for the cartoon.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-28-2008 07:39 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My "Empath through the ages" thing is starting to run out of gas, so here's the last of them:
 -

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2008 04:47 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Vic, have you ever imagined depicting Empath as
a U.S. Mariner, Seaman, Airman, Colonial British
and a South American Gaucho?

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2008 05:24 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think I'm going to call it quits on the "Empath through the ages" pictures at this point.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2008 10:03 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just comparing their heights...
 -

--------------------

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2008 06:53 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Big Grin]

-

--------------------
The village nutcase.

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2008 07:00 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'll take Kojinka's "Clumsy"(?) over Studio Peyo (1990s onward) junk anytime.

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2008 08:04 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey Squeaky Smurf. I'd love to see your version of Sweepy Smurf, my all time favorite Smurf character. If you need good reference you can view the episode online here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9Uim-3Fz4
Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2008 08:05 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you, Vic!

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2008 08:33 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awww, Kojinka, how adorable your Clumsy is! [Enamored Smurf] And Shane J, what a coincidence, I
watched in YouTube the Smurf episode featuring
Sweepy Smurf just this afternoon (I had found it beside Masked Pie Smurfer)! It's noted down. [Wink]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  151  152  153   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.