Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  151  152  153    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 50)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2011 02:15 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Animator Smurf:
If anysmurf is still smurfing babies, might I suggest maybe;

Timber

Nanny

Smoogle

Architect

Purple Smurf

Farmer

I did a Baby Purple Smurf a certain time ago. [GNAP!]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4900 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2011 05:25 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So there!
 -

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2011 08:22 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is awesome, Vic. Love the tongue [Razz]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2011 08:52 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Mmmmmmmmm to you too, Grouchy! [Razz]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2011 03:38 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, Grouchy! What would Papa say?

[Wink]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2011 03:54 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Now this is definitely retro:
 -

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2011 06:44 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Retro indeed! Inspired by the first appearance of the Smurfs in 1958...

-
1958 Smurf Sketch by Peyo

-

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2011 03:00 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
One of my story ideas, "Visions Of Smurfs Past", is that Empath wakes up in a Smurf Village that's reminiscent of Peyo's first portrayal of the Smurfs in the original comic book version of The Smurfs And The Magic Flute...except that Empath doesn't look like Empath, but rather he ends up looking like every other Smurf in that comic book story. Also, he isn't called Empath. And in that story, he ends up being the Smurf being sent to track down the magic flute, so the whole first part of that story is the Magic Flute story from Empath's POV. Each part of that story is supposed to be Empath living out four different portrayals of the Smurfs, including the cartoon show version.

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2011 05:47 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Young Papa Smurf has to sacrifice his son by leaving him in Psychelia.
 -

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2011 08:41 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
VicGeorge, I just can't get over how good your drawings are! How do you do them? Do you use Photoshop? Do you scan hand made drawings or are they fully drawn with computer? I used to draw, but because of my disability I can no longer draw by hand. I have to draw by computer using my trackball mouse. It takes longer for me, but I find it quite challenging fun. Do you have any tips?

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2011 09:41 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I do a bit of both, though I hardly do much hand drawings nowadays. It's mostly on the computer that I do them.

One thing you want to do if you're doing a Smurf character is create a base model for the character, then simply copy and modify the base model into whatever it is you want to do.

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2011 10:42 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I've never Smurfed Photoshop. I just Hand-Draw everything. Hopefully I'll be able to scan soon! And I agree, Your Pictures are Incredismurf! P.S, Do you mind Smurfing a look at Nacho-Comics, The Smurfs Recruitments? Thanks VicGeorge! [Wink]

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2011 12:01 AM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lots of good eye-candy here for Smurf lovers! I
don't believe there was much drawing ability entrusted to me. I have been unable to coax it out any way.
VicGeorge I swear I'm able to hear your "so there" drawing! [Angel Smurf]

--------------------
MAY YOU HAVE A MAGNIFICENTLY SMURFY DAY !!!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2011 05:20 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Actually, the Grouchy animation is a Hanna-Barbera drawing that got turned into an animation by me.

--------------------

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2011 12:38 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
awwwwww i <3 the smurf babys!!!! they all have such inocent faces!!! if you want to see more baby smurfs and watch papa smurfs family album on boomerang from cartoon network

Vic u smurfin rock at drawing smurfs!!!! [Big Grin]

i draw my own smurfs but sadly i dont know how to post them online [Frown]

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2011 01:12 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Mrs.Handy, go above this page where it's written 'upload manager' (in small letters near Smurfette and Smurf BBS) and click there, so you'll find a box 'Choose File' in order to upload a Smurf art of yours in Bluebuddies. Click on this box and on 'Finish Upload' just after; then you can follow the instructions to come. Since it's a Smurf fan art you must choose 'image' [img]. I hope this helps! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2011 09:07 PM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
VICGEORGE2010,
Very well done and very appropriate as well.
[Angel Smurf]

--------------------
MAY YOU HAVE A MAGNIFICENTLY SMURFY DAY !!!

LaSchtroumpfette
Smurfling
Member # 3976

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2011 02:41 AM      Profile for LaSchtroumpfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow, you guys are smurfy talented!
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-07-2011 09:38 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's my first attempt at Smurf art:
 -

This is Speedy Smurf, a Smurf of my own creation. For more information on him, see my post here:
http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/2694.html#000006

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 10-07-2011 11:22 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Whoa, that's such a great work, SmurfFan! [Happy Smurf] Keep on'smurfin'!! [Wink]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-07-2011 11:48 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Excellent job, SmurfFan [Big Grin]

--------------------

SuperSchtroumpf
Smurf
Member # 3115

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-07-2011 11:50 AM      Profile for SuperSchtroumpf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello guys !!

Here I submit a picture I did some weeks ago, thanks to a suggestion I received from a friend on DeviantART :

-

Baby Brainy, pampered and cuddled by the kindest smurf ever : Sweepy Smurf ! Nobody is safe from my hug invasion !

Enjoy !

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-07-2011 11:58 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awe, this is very cute [Big Grin]

--------------------

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-07-2011 12:17 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i think it is adorible!!! also smurffan, was ur inspireation from the episode: Hefty and the Wheelsmurfer?! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-07-2011 03:41 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Squeaky, Raven Child, MrsHandy!

Very good, SuperSchtroumpf!

MrsHandy, actually my inspiration was from me, lol. I'm disabled and in an electric wheelchair myself. I noticed there weren't any handicapped Smurfs, so I thought I'd make one. It wasn't until I asked here for source material that I found out abut "Hefty And The Wheelsmurfer" and a rare promotional Wheelchair Smurf figurine. I used them and my own wheelchair to come up with my Autosmurfic Wheelsmurfer design. Oh, I got the idea for the Autosmurfic name from an episode I recently watched where Handy had just made an Autosmurfic Smurfberry Picker, lol. The episode was something about Papa Smurf getting a bad case of Worry Warts.

As for my computer drawing, I started with MSPaint. I used the pencil tool with my mouse to draw, but didn't feel I had enough editing options. So I transferred it to PhotoShop Elements.

I used 72 dpi (screen resolution), drew in Bitmap mode and zoomed in and edited pixel by pixel to smooth jagged edges and work out details. Then I enlarged to fit 8 X 10 page size and edited again to clean it up.

Lastly I switched to RGB mode to begin coloring. I picked out my colors, used a few small patches of the colors, then switched to Indexed Color mode and selected each color with the Eyedropper tool and filled in areas of that color with the PaintBucket tool.

It may seem complicated at first, but it works. Otherwise with my disability I couldn't draw at all. I can only use a mouse with my hands. But that's another story, lol.

I hope this helps!

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  151  152  153   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.