Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  147  148  149    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 49)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
MissCassidy
Super Smurf
Member # 3409

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-25-2011 08:16 PM      Profile for MissCassidy   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The talent here is just *WOW* [Big Grin]

--------------------
Rise Avalon!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 08-25-2011 10:00 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks much, Sassette! [Sassette Smurfling] And Miss Cassidy, nice to see you back in Smurf village again! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4712 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2011 01:54 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
How about a Peyo-ized version of Patrick and Grace Winslow?

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Debbie
Smurf
Member # 2688

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2011 10:40 AM      Profile for Debbie   Author's Homepage  Debbie's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sassette:
Debbie, that is SMURFTASTIC! Your comic strip made me laugh out loud! When my friend read what I was laughing about, she said it was better than the funnies in the weekend paper!

[Gargamel]

Thank you! My comics (which don't usually feature Gargamel) can be easily found at http://fluffyandmervin.com , so if you and your friend liked what you read, feel free to check the rest out. (End of commercial.)

--------------------
http://www.fluffyandmervin.com

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 09-03-2011 09:57 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
How about a Peyo-ized version of Patrick and Grace Winslow?

Hmmm, very interesting idea, Vic! [Happy Smurf]
And here's a comic strip I finished yesterday:

-

Not a very good idea, Jokey, no sirree! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-03-2011 11:18 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"NO! NOT THE BLACK FLY! NOT THE BLACK FLY!"

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 09-05-2011 09:17 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(LAUGH) Very great line, Vic! [Big Grin]
OK, I didn't pretend to continue with Baby Smurfs trend but I had begun with this picture for a long time and only now I got to finish it.

-

Baby Vanity Smurf. [Vanity Smurf]

--------------------

sweepy smurf
Smurf
Member # 3528

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-05-2011 04:04 PM      Profile for sweepy smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yay! i can still post art! i do draw smurfs hopefully well! [Big Grin]

--------------------
have a smurfy day

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 09-05-2011 05:01 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Whoa, Sweepy, that's good! We're looking forward to seeing your Smurf art here. [Happy Smurf] [King Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Scuba Smurf]

--------------------

SuperSchtroumpf
Smurf
Member # 3115

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-05-2011 11:47 PM      Profile for SuperSchtroumpf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You should really keep drawing babies 'cause they're adorable !!
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-07-2011 09:37 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awwww... Baby Vanity Smurf loved looking in the mirror even as a baby! Very cute!!!!

[Enamored Smurf]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-08-2011 06:04 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My drawing skill just got improved and I think I
can finally post some of my smurfs in the upcoming
months!
Most likely in October. (After I watch the smurfs
of course)
Not to mention about computer drawing I'm focused
on hand drawing smurfs now.

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 09-10-2011 11:00 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, Sassette, and we're hoping to see your Smurf art here, Brainy S.!! [Sassette Smurfling] [King Smurf] [Big Grin] [Scuba Smurf] [King Tut Smurf] [Wild Smurf]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2011 07:48 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Would you trust this man to have anything to do with the Smurfs?
 -

This is my fanfiction character Benedictus. The description of his character at Smurfs Fanon Wiki:

Benedictus was a Viperion posing as a harmless traveling missionary who visited the Smurfs during a time after their return from time-traveling when they were waiting for Empath to recover from his coma. Benedictus at first appeared to offer comfort to the Smurfs who received his teachings, though his exhibition of unusual supernatural powers that had Smurfs falling on the ground, writhing out of control, laughing hysterically, and speaking in strange unintelligible languages among other things (similar to "Holy Spirit manifestations" that take place in Pentecostal and Charismatic congregations) became a slight cause of concern for Papa Smurf. However, over time with more Smurfs converted to those teachings, they were starting to revolt against everything in the Smurf Village and turned against those who refused to submit, namely Polaris Psyche, Grandpa Smurf, Wild Smurf, and Baby Smurf -- the last of which sensed something evil about this missionary that the converted Smurfs simply wrote off as a "Jezebel spirit". Empath, who had just recovered around the same time that most of the village had turned against the non-converts, joined with the non-converts to help the converts see reason that they were being used by Benedictus, but now they turned against Empath. Through Baby Smurf's power, the spell Benedictus had over the converted Smurfs was broken and the missionary's harmless form was changed into that of his real form, a Viperion. Realizing that he couldn't control the Smurfs any longer, Benedictus fled from the village as the Smurfs chased him out.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2011 04:36 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If I'd trust?? Hmph, this guy reminds me some pastors of the UCKG, they're very known for their intolerance here in Brazil! Excellent rendition of his presumptuous expression, Vic. He realy passes the idea of a non-reliable person. [Roll Eyes]
OK, speaking of renditions, here's Petaluma, Smurfette's flower.
 -

A "painting & airbrushing" version:
 -

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2011 01:38 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette's flower is so pretty!
[Enamored Smurf]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2011 04:38 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks much, Sassette! I intend to post some pics of other Smurfs' friends too. [Wink]

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2011 11:47 PM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I agree, they're really Smurfy!

La la la-la la la,
Sing a happy song.
La la la-la la la,
Smurf your whole day long.

La la la-la la la
Smurf along with me!
La la la-la la la
Simple as can be.

Next time you're feeling blue just let a smile begin,
Happy things will come to you...

So smurf yourself a grin!

Oooooo I hate Smurfs!

La la la-la la la,
Now you know the tune,

You'll be Smurfing soon! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2011 01:01 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I really need to start smurfing some art on this website!

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2011 07:27 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The character Benedictus was originally supposed to be visually based on Sir Hiss from Walt Disney's Robin Hood animated film, but instead he took on visual features more reminiscent of Chuck Jones-style characters like Wile E. Coyote and the animated version of the Grinch. In fact, the original file name for the character is Pastor Grinch.

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2011 08:10 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's Benedictus with Baby Smurf.
 -

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2011 02:25 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Animator Smurf:
I really need to start smurfing some art on this website!

Animator Smurf, we hope so! Feel free for that! [Wink]

And here's that sinister guy with Baby Smurf, who by his expression seems quite in the mood for wetting him... [Big Grin]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2011 06:15 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Remember, you didn't catch this one smiling...

-

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2011 07:16 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If anysmurf is still smurfing babies, might I suggest maybe;

Timber

Nanny

Smoogle

Architect

Purple Smurf

Farmer

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2011 08:25 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh yeah, and Miner [Big Grin]

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  147  148  149   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.