Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie   RACIST SMURFS      Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  145  146  147  148  149    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 148)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2019 05:23 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This makes me wish this BBS had a block user feature to block out comments from other people. If you don't like my comments, then take a break from the BBS and stop trying to demand everybody to kiss up to you. I certainly won't. Period, paragraph, end of discussion.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

smurfberries
Smurf
Member # 6807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2019 05:35 PM      Profile for smurfberries       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Who said i was? With how vilely you speak of other people, and how rude you are for no reason if something doesnt match your view of how you think things should be, you are the last person i would want positive attention from if that was my goal. If i see something clearly not right, i will not hesitate to point it out. You dont have a ‘free of reprecussions’ card with everyone here, and you especially don’t with me. Sorry its too big of you to admit when youre wrong, but that isnt my problem. I’m not afraid to be nixed for calling things how they are, and clearly, those are the people you fear the most.
smurfberries
Smurf
Member # 6807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2019 06:47 PM      Profile for smurfberries       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Rough sketches of Laconia because I love her so much!

-

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2019 08:55 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aww!

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1134 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
smurfberries
Smurf
Member # 6807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2019 10:21 PM      Profile for smurfberries       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Big Grin]
smurfberries
Smurf
Member # 6807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2019 10:23 PM      Profile for smurfberries       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, that just made me motivated to preview all my posts from now on! I was trying to say — : D
Daf J
Smurfling
Member # 7152

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2019 04:10 AM      Profile for Daf J       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
MEME SMURF
Smurfling
Member # 7159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-04-2019 04:36 PM      Profile for MEME SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Finally get a day to myself to 'smurf' the web lol! Glad to come back to such quality art. [Big Grin] Very lovely.

--------------------
Proud mom of a cool daughter!! Love the smurfs and the lost Village :)

smurfberries
Smurf
Member # 6807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-04-2019 05:53 PM      Profile for smurfberries       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you Meme Smurf! : )
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2019 06:34 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was a fan of the smurfs when I was little. Got back into it due to lost village. Drawing smurfs with hair is honestly pretty fun. So here is a picture of Lazy Smurf.

-

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2019 07:23 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice Laconia sketches. Spontaneous, fluid and free.
As usual, cool depiction of the Smurflings, Daf, and very smurfy debut on the Smurf Art Showcase, Crisptix! Lazy's and Brainy's expressions look great.

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4753 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2019 07:32 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
@ DafJ This is cute. Love the uniforms!

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-19-2019 10:03 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey, I remember seeing you on Deviantart, criptix! Smurfy cool to see you found this place!

--------------------

Posts: 1134 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-19-2019 11:50 AM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you! Sadly I notice only now that I drew Lazy's hand backwards!!!

Gotta practice those hands...

--------------------

HuckleberrySmurf
Smurfling
Member # 7183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-21-2019 02:41 PM      Profile for HuckleberrySmurf  HuckleberrySmurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Straight smurf:
 -

ahhhh smurves

Aight, this the cutest Smurfette I've seen [Big Grin]
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-21-2019 06:41 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfstorm is usually resistant to help but the poor girl sprained her ankle doing something fool hardy. Now it’s up to Clumsy to help her get back to the village. The splint can’t get wet so… But her complaints are pretty shallow by this point. She actually doesn’t mind as long as no other smurf is around to see.

-

I would like to know what can I offer people in exchange for a couple dollars a month? I am very new to Patreon so I have a tentative question. If any of you like my art would you consider donating to my Ko-Fi or Patreon? To offset the cost of sketchbooks and pencils. (I color digitally) I'd appreciate literally anything right now.

--------------------

Straight smurf
Smurf
Member # 7151

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-21-2019 08:22 PM      Profile for Straight smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
CLUMSY BE CAREFUL!!!! And good luck getting your patreon together crisptix!! making any kind of money off of art can be a challenge, but keep putting yourself out there and im sure it'll work out!!

and aaa thank you huckleberry smurf! Its my first time drawing smurfs so im still figuring out how i like to draw them (hence brainys weird paw socks) i definitely wanna give smurfette another try though > [Smile]

--------------------
"Hey Smurfette....."-Hefty Smurf

Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-21-2019 08:51 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That picture is yours? Wow you are really good.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-21-2019 08:53 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Straight smurf, your smurfs look so squishy and cute! (also, surprisingly more realistic than the two live action films, somehow)

--------------------

Straight smurf
Smurf
Member # 7151

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-24-2019 01:56 AM      Profile for Straight smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
oh thank you Ariel!! i recently saw the 2011 smurfs movie for the first time and i gotta say?? It took a second but the designs DID grow on me - thanks again!

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-24-2019 07:20 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey, Straight Smurf? I'm wondering, if it's not too much to ask, please, I would love to see my OC in your style!

And if you do, you can put it in the link here: http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000/6.html#000127

--------------------

Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-24-2019 08:33 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A Straw Poll!

I'm having a hard time making up my mind but here are some Smurfs I haven't drawn yet. You guys can vote on who I draw next.

--------------------

Straight smurf
Smurf
Member # 7151

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2019 02:23 PM      Profile for Straight smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hehehe i might ariel ! Im in the middle of a few projects but I could probably sketch some thing out in the future [Smile]

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2019 06:30 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool! Thanks!

--------------------

Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2019 06:51 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow the results of that straw poll were pretty close. So I'll just draw the smurfs in the order of how many votes they got.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  145  146  147  148  149   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.